AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milan linked to Keprem Thuram from Nice. Another DM. I've only watched him a couple of times ... still a bit raw, only 19 years I believe. But, better than Krunic.

I haven't seen Kone, so can't comment on whether it'll be a good piece of business for us.

Zaccagni ... at 12m seems reasonable, though he's not exactly a #10 that we're looking for. Might as well pursue Pessina with us holding the 50% resale clause.

Though, I believe Donarumma will renew but I think we're gonna be forced to pay a bit higher ... maybe up to 9m/season., I think if we don't get back to UCL, we should definitely sell him in the summer. Cragno or Musso will be my choice of replacement.
(01-05-2021, 04:59 AM)bop Wrote: [ -> ]Milan linked to Keprem Thuram from Nice. Another DM. I've only watched him a couple of times ... still a bit raw, only 19 years I believe. But, better than Krunic.

I haven't seen Kone, so can't comment on whether it'll be a good piece of business for us.

Zaccagni ... at 12m seems reasonable, though he's not exactly a #10 that we're looking for. Might as well pursue Pessina with us holding the 50% resale clause.

Though, I believe Donarumma will renew but I think we're gonna be forced to pay a bit higher ... maybe up to 9m/season., I think if we don't get back to UCL, we should definitely sell him in the summer. Cragno or Musso will be my choice of replacement.

WHy not both. Pessina can play CM as well as CAM/CDM while Zaccagni is a CAM that can play CM if needed. Pessina to replace Krunic and Zaccagni to replace Diaz who Real don't seem to want to sell. Would likely take some decent money to convince them and he hasn't been that great. He's shown some good signs but not sure he's worth the 25+ mill it may cost to bring him in. 

Either way. Too many rumours going around so who knows who is actually coming in
I don't mind getting both if we have the money, though I rate Pessina higher than Zaccagni. But, I think the CAM position will be resolved in the summer window. The priority remains to re-sign Hakan, so that at least we could save money on buying expensive CAM. And it also depends on Ibra's plan going forward. If he somehow decides to retire even despite us qualifying for UCL, we would be better allocating that money for another striker.

If we're serious on buying CAM this winter, get Papu Gomez. Immediate improvement. But, I understand Atalanta's position of not wanting to sell to any serie A team.
GDS: Simakan refused all offers for his transfer, he only wants Milan. The gap is reduced to 1m, his arrival to Italy is a matter of time.

These are the type of player's we want at Milan.
(01-05-2021, 05:08 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]WHy not both. Pessina can play CM as well as CAM/CDM while Zaccagni is a CAM that can play CM if needed. Pessina to replace Krunic and Zaccagni to replace Diaz who Real don't seem to want to sell. Would likely take some decent money to convince them and he hasn't been that great. He's shown some good signs but not sure he's worth the 25+ mill it may cost to bring him in. 

Either way. Too many rumours going around so who knows who is actually coming in

I think we might extend Diaz's loan.  

To confound your last line, Pogeba could also be in the mix as well as Pessina and Zaccagni. Then there's the Kone rumours and all that we don't know about. 

Right now the only certainty seems to be Simakan arriving. 
BTW, apparently he can play CDM as well as CB+RB. If true, no wonder Maldini wants him so bad.
We should be taking Pobega back to replace Krunic. You can't really get much worse than Krunic IMO and Pobega is a better player with a lot more potential.
Pobega has no midfield strength just some fancy and oppurtunistic goals under his belt. If you hate seeing Krunic then I must admit you will loath Pobega then.
We should sign Iniesta from his Japanese club lol. He's still killing it
(01-05-2021, 09:42 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]I think we might extend Diaz's loan.  

To confound your last line, Pogeba could also be in the mix as well as Pessina and Zaccagni. Then there's the Kone rumours and all that we don't know about. 

Right now the only certainty seems to be Simakan arriving. 
BTW, apparently he can play CDM as well as CB+RB. If true, no wonder Maldini wants him so bad.

In this day and age, with Covid, and how physical the game is leading to injuries all the time, it's super handy having players like that that can play multiple positions when needed.

(01-05-2021, 08:38 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Pobega has no midfield strength just some fancy and oppurtunistic goals under his belt. If you hate seeing Krunic then I must admit you will loath Pobega then.

Not sure I agree with that. Not that I think he's that great either but certainly better than Krunic. I actually don't think Krunic is that bad, he certainly wasn't before he got to us. I think it's more not being able to handle the pressure. WE do see some small decent moments from him then he just crumbles the minute there's a little bit of pressure involved. 
Pobega at least has some confidence, although I don't think he's any better than Krunic.

Pessina and Zaccagni are definitely better options although I doubt we'll get both.
Simakan looking very close. If so, another amazing signing from Maldini. I see him being able to play CDM or CB he's such a clean and talented player on the ball. Very excited for this signing