AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Milan's goal for the defense remains to be Nikola Milenkovic. However, Fiorentina, and despite the expiring contract in 2022, continue to ask for a lot of money to let go of their Serbian defender. Therefore, the matter could be delayed until the summer. (Tuttosport)

Genoa is serious about Mateo Musacchio. President Preziosi did already ask AC Milan and the club gave the green light for the player's exit. Genoa offers a contract until 2023. Reflections are underway. (Schira)

Among the profiles that attract the interest of AC Milan for the striker position is the French 18 year-old player Janis Antiste who plays for French ligue 2 side Toulouse. He is left footed, with important physique, technique and speed. (TuttoSport)    talking about second division strikers do also look at Simone Mazzocchi of Reggiana

$6M asking price for Moise Caicedo as Man Utd, Leipzig and Milan interest. (Diarios)
Renato Sanchez could be joining ACM, given Liverpool has failed to close the de sp far
Renato Sanchez impressed me when we faced Lille. Very difficult to disposess. He was very highly regarded a few years back, and tbh it's still on time to be a super star as he is only 23.

Despite Juve's somewhat decline, I have to say I am jealous that they have Chiesa.. Such a talent. He's exactly the direct player we needed to complete.
(12-22-2020, 02:32 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]AC Milan's goal for the defense remains to be Nikola Milenkovic. However, Fiorentina, and despite the expiring contract in 2022, continue to ask for a lot of money to let go of their Serbian defender. Therefore, the matter could be delayed until the summer. (Tuttosport)

Genoa is serious about Mateo Musacchio. President Preziosi did already ask AC Milan and the club gave the green light for the player's exit. Genoa offers a contract until 2023. Reflections are underway. (Schira)

Among the profiles that attract the interest of AC Milan for the striker position is the French 18 year-old player Janis Antiste who plays for French ligue 2 side Toulouse. He is left footed, with important physique, technique and speed. (TuttoSport)    talking about second division strikers do also look at Simone Mazzocchi of Reggiana

$6M asking price for Moise Caicedo as Man Utd, Leipzig and Milan interest. (Diarios)

Yes please on Milenkovic. IF we can get him for the right price, he's by far the best option for defence. 

Sell Musacchio now before Genoa change their minds. 

(12-22-2020, 09:47 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Renato Sanchez could be joining ACM, given Liverpool has failed to close the de sp far

He'd be a good pickup. Would add the physicality of Kessie but he's better on the ball. 

(12-22-2020, 10:20 PM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Renato Sanchez impressed me when we faced Lille. Very difficult to disposess. He was very highly regarded a few years back, and tbh it's still on time to be a super star as he is only 23.

Despite Juve's somewhat decline, I have to say I am jealous that they have Chiesa.. Such a talent. He's exactly the direct player we needed to complete.

Sanches would fit in nicely alongside Bennacer. 

Chiesa is a great player, I just don't think he was worth the money we would have needed to spend to get him.
Should have moved earlier Wink

Fabio Borini has found a new club after three and a half months out of contract. From January, the 29-year-old forward will play for Fatih Karagümrük in the Turkish Süper Lig.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/borini-to-...ews/376145
Chiesa is phenomenal, no doubt about it. He's a joy to watch, and it annoys me that he plays for Juve. Milenkovic would be a great signing. Maybe it's more likely to happen if we qualify for the CL?
(12-22-2020, 10:20 PM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Renato Sanchez impressed me when we faced Lille. Very difficult to disposess. He was very highly regarded a few years back, and tbh it's still on time to be a super star as he is only 23.

I was hoping we would of got Renato a few years back but I think he went to Swansea and struggled there. I think now he would be ready to be at a club such as Milan.

Agree as well about Chiesa. Landing him would of been perfect. Saele is handy and better than I thought but Chiesa would of been great with Saelemakers backing him.
(12-22-2020, 10:49 PM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]Yes please on Milenkovic. IF we can get him for the right price, he's by far the best option for defence. 

Sell Musacchio now before Genoa change their minds. 

He'd be a good pickup. Would add the physicality of Kessie but he's better on the ball. 

Sanches would fit in nicely alongside Bennacer. 

Chiesa is a great player, I just don't think he was worth the money we would have needed to spend to get him.

I think Chiesa would've been worth every penny. He is really improving lately at Juve and I can see insane potential there. He's so explosive and he's becoming very effective. In a few years I think he'll be one of the best wingers in Europe.
(12-23-2020, 02:49 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]I think Chiesa would've been worth every penny. He is really improving lately at Juve and I can see insane potential there. He's so explosive and he's becoming very effective. In a few years I think he'll be one of the best wingers in Europe.

Maybe if we were in a different position but buyign Chiesa likely would have meant no other players coming in till mid next season. 
That's the issue.
(12-23-2020, 02:49 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]I think Chiesa would've been worth every penny. He is really improving lately at Juve and I can see insane potential there. He's so explosive and he's becoming very effective. In a few years I think he'll be one of the best wingers in Europe.

+1