AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-25-2020, 06:14 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Hakan Calhanoglu is the player with the most chances created in Europe's top 5 leagues this season

get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done in 2020.
(12-26-2020, 08:17 AM)RossoKing Wrote: [ -> ]get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done in 2020.

And then, remember what he did in the 2 years before that...and quickly take it away from him before he actually signs... Icon_lol2

He's done well. So has the rest of the team. He also showed some big inconsistencies, even this season (at the beginning). He's got a long way to go to be demanding 6,7,8 mil contracts. He needs to accept the 4-4.5 offered or move on. Once we are back in the CL and, there could be bonuses, etc, that will allow him to earn more. Right now he doesn't deserve it.
(12-26-2020, 08:17 AM)RossoKing Wrote: [ -> ]get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done in 2020.

Ok now get your adrenaline back Icon_lol2
Liverpool could swap Milan target Ozan Kabak with Divock Origi. (Sky Germany)

Hakan is in advanced talks with Milan to extend his contract until 2024 (€3,5M/year + add-ons). {Nico Schira}
Simakan close to becoming the first signing
Hoping we can get our renewals and new signings into the club early rather than later.
We need all the cover we can get for the first 2 weeks of January.
Simakan has all the tools to be a world class defender. Now that would be a signing. I must say, you cannot question Maldini's judgement when it comes to defenders.
If we get him for the reported figures it will be another Theo-like steal, I have watched Simakan for a full 90min on two occasions and a highlight video or two as well. He is very very very impressive.

It's been reported by teammates/coaches etc., that his biggest strength is that he's virtually unbeatable 1v1 situations

Other rumours suggest we will be pursuing Scamacca as an alternative to Jovic
(12-26-2020, 02:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]And then, remember what he did in the 2 years before that...and quickly take it away from him before he actually signs... Icon_lol2

He's done well. So has the rest of the team. He also showed some big inconsistencies, even this season (at the beginning). He's got a long way to go to be demanding 6,7,8 mil contracts. He needs to accept the 4-4.5 offered or move on. Once we are back in the CL and, there could be bonuses, etc, that will allow him to earn more. Right now he doesn't deserve it.

Totally agree with the numbers. Good news is recent reports seem to indicate that the number should be around that range. As much as I like how Hakan has played in the year 2020 and the number of key passes and assists he's made, he doesn't deserve the 6-7m nett that he, reportedly, was demanding.

I really hope that the Icardi rumor is just that. Let him be the headache for somebody else. Maybe Inter would take him back lol. I secretly wish Giampaolo would remain with Torino, but they continue to be in the relegation zone. So, we might get a chance to sign Belotti next summer.
I hope this COVID puts a correction on inflation in football. I mean, I don't agree with a salary cap because I think it's up to the club on how they run as a business to decide what they can afford. HOWEVER, I wish they weren't handing out massive contracts like nothing these days.

Not because I don't think players deserve it, but I wish a lot of these super talented players would have to prove themselves a bit more before being handed their retirement on a silver spoon. It deprives the footballing world of them reaching their full potential and us as fans enjoying it. Look at Neymar & lets be real, we could've seen amazing things from the guy but unfortunately his career was dictated by the biggest contracts, not the teams That best suited his growth or ambitions.

Anyhow, just a weigh in on the Calhanoglu situation. My opinion is that he should renew and meet us in the middle. It would suck that for money a very important part of our team will be missing should he decide to leave. I agree with nefremo, if we make CL they can quickly renegotiate..
(12-27-2020, 09:02 AM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this COVID puts a correction on inflation in football. I mean, I don't agree with a salary cap because I think it's up to the club on how they run as a business to decide what they can afford. HOWEVER, I wish they weren't handing out massive contracts like nothing these days.

Not because I don't think players deserve it, but I wish a lot of these super talented players would have to prove themselves a bit more before being handed their retirement on a silver spoon. It deprives the footballing world of them reaching their full potential and us as fans enjoying it. Look at Neymar & lets be real, we could've seen amazing things from the guy but unfortunately his career was dictated by the biggest contracts, not the teams That best suited his growth or ambitions.

Anyhow, just a weigh in on the Calhanoglu situation. My opinion is that he should renew and meet us in the middle. It would suck that for money a very important part of our team will be missing should he decide to leave. I agree with nefremo, if we make CL they can quickly renegotiate..

I think Milan should pay him all what he asks , i mean he deserves those 7 million p.a. Maldini should really pay him 7 million Turkish Lira p.a Big Grin