AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know, but believe there is a window of registration too. I don't think we can just grab someone off the street and have them play.

Pato--Balotelli used to carry so much promise. :/
Yea, i believe that window has passed. Usually the registration window for free agents closes some time mid-October I think. It was likely extended this year, but i'm sure it's way past it anyway at this point.

As for Pato/Balotelli.....not gonna speak about Pato, but Balotelli....there is a reason that at the age of 30 he is a free agent. He's burnt every bridge there is. Nobody will touch him with a 10 foot pole. He's been given so many chances to show his talent and he pissed on them all. So let's stay away. As far away as possible.

Btw...not saying you were suggesting him and maybe you mentioned him just as an example.
Not needed anyway.... There are updates that Zlatan could be back vs Genoa, latest ve Sassuolo
talking about free agents....Alen Halilovic joined Birmingham City.
(11-23-2020, 06:59 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, i believe that window has passed. Usually the registration window for free agents closes some time mid-October I think. It was likely extended this year, but i'm sure it's way past it anyway at this point.

As for Pato/Balotelli.....not gonna speak about Pato, but Balotelli....there is a reason that at the age of 30 he is a free agent. He's burnt every bridge there is. Nobody will touch him with a 10 foot pole. He's been given so many chances to show his talent and he pissed on them all. So let's stay away. As far away as possible.

Btw...not saying you were suggesting him and maybe you mentioned him just as an example.

16-foot pole now, with the additional consideration of 6-foot social distancing thanks to Covid. Grinundwech
Well, Calha's picture with Demiral has made some headlines today. Might be that they're just friends, but given the circumstances it looks weird.
I really think it's time for this guy to go. At his best he's a great player, but he's too inconsistent, and I think we can find a better player for that role.
I don't care take that crap for free.
(11-23-2020, 07:30 PM)ACM2020 Wrote: [ -> ]16-foot pole now, with the additional consideration of 6-foot social distancing thanks to Covid. Grinundwech

Icon_lol2 Icon_lol2
Sleeping Giant Wrote:talking about free agents....Alen Halilovic joined Birmingham City.

And even there he will be a massive failure. Devilol
"Free agents can be signed by a club at any time during the season, if they had been released by their previous club before the end of the transfer window."