AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-17-2020, 09:02 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Theo just said he won't return to Real.

PSG or City?  Maybe.

But for all the billions  those teams have spent, what have they achieved outside of they're country? 

If we can finish top 4 this season, I think Theo, Donnarumma , Kessie and Bennacer will want to stay.

I think we will rework the wages of those 4 though. That I agree with.

chelsea

Ibra we need to keep him
(12-17-2020, 11:32 AM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]chelsea

Ibra we need to keep him

Why the fuck Theo will move to that tinpot banter OIL shit london club?
(12-17-2020, 02:22 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Why the fuck Theo will move to that tinpot banter OIL shit london club?

london+money+good club
Juventus, AC Milan and Everton all set to battle it out in January for Real Madrid star

FI
(12-17-2020, 10:32 AM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.theguardian.com/football/202...s-mediapro

Guess its time to pick up some Ligue 1 deals.
Think we're one of the more attractive options after the new tax law came into effect.
Also pretty sure Brexit will affect the English teams from signing "Foreign workers".

Renato Sanches, Thauvin, Simakan and Soumare in January please.

or Doucouré
Former Milan target Dominik Szoboszlai has officially moved from RB Salzburg to RB Leipzig.

FI
(12-17-2020, 04:24 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]Former Milan target Dominik Szoboszlai has officially moved from RB Salzburg to RB Leipzig.

FI

Thank god he did Mazen, I think he was an average player.
(12-17-2020, 04:33 PM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Thank god he did Mazen, I think he was an average player.

+ ∞
(12-17-2020, 04:33 PM)ac.michael Wrote: [ -> ]Thank god he did Mazen, I think he was an average player.

Very much and dani almo
(12-17-2020, 09:02 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Theo just said he won't return to Real.

PSG or City?  Maybe.

But for all the billions  those teams have spent, what have they achieved outside of they're country? 

If we can finish top 4 this season, I think Theo, Donnarumma , Kessie and Bennacer will want to stay.

I think we will rework the wages of those 4 though. That I agree with.

I think Theo actually said he'd stay at Milan for life if it were up to him. I don't think we're in any danger of losing him any time soon.