AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
getting serious, Hakan taking pics with Demiral in Torino... not a being deal, yet, as i read in Italy these days you can leave your town / city only for work and not for visit. this means that he went there to talk/discuss his possible transfer with Juventus... He can do so, he can IMO simply piss off soonest possible.
If i were Maldini, i would order Pioli not to field him anymore this season!
(11-23-2020, 10:50 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]I was 9 when Ibra was born Wink

Who can be older than God?
Milan has eyes on Melayro Bogarde. He is an 18 year-old Dutch centre-back who plays for Hoffenheim. His contract expires on June 30. Barcelona is also interested.
The 2 clubs could sign him next summer on a free or in January by paying a small fee. (DiMarzio)

Possible swap between Laxalt and Ajer. (Antonio Vitiello)

AC Milan have offered Florian Thauvin  a 4-year contract deal with a salary of €3M per season. (Telefoot)
Yet the most concrete ones are the names of Lovato and Ajer.
(11-24-2020, 06:45 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Yet the most concrete ones are the names of Lovato and Ajer.

I am not convince on Ajer as being our starter but he will surely strengthen our bench

Musachhio and Duarte out and Ajer in

On Lovato, tbh it doesn't make sense of buying him when we already have Gabbia but...... both of them are starting to know each other as they can form a formidable partnership for Italy U21, maybe both of them can be the future of Italian defense in WC 2026Devilconfused   Buy Lovato in next summer and loan him for another season to Hellas and he will replace Kjaer for sure.
(11-24-2020, 07:06 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I am not convince on Ajer as being our starter but he will surely strengthen our bench

Musachhio and Duarte out and Ajer in

On Lovato, tbh it doesn't make sense of buying him when we already have Gabbia but...... both of them are starting to know each other as they can form a formidable partnership for Italy U21, maybe both of them can be the future of Italian defense in WC 2026

Last time we waited for this to happen, we know how it worked out....read, Romagnoli/Caldara!  Sagrin
Exceptions can't be generalised  Icon_lol2
Why dont we give Mandzukic a chance ... Has no club at the moment, another ex -You wouldnt do bad....just a thought
(11-24-2020, 05:19 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]getting serious, Hakan taking pics with Demiral in Torino... not a being deal, yet, as i read in Italy these days you can leave your town / city  only for work and not for visit. this means that he went there to talk/discuss  his possible transfer with Juventus... He can do so, he can IMO simply piss off soonest possible.

I'd take a Hakan Demiral swap. That would be nice.  Devilol

(11-24-2020, 06:41 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Milan has eyes on Melayro Bogarde. He is an 18 year-old Dutch centre-back who plays for Hoffenheim. His contract expires on June 30. Barcelona is also interested.
The 2 clubs could sign him next summer on a free or in January by paying a small fee. (DiMarzio)

Possible swap between Laxalt and Ajer.
(Antonio Vitiello)

AC Milan have offered Florian Thauvin  a 4-year contract deal with a salary of €3M per season. (Telefoot)

Bogarde looks decent. But it is the dutch league so... 

Would be a good deal. 

And hopefully we do get Thauvin

(11-24-2020, 10:34 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont we give Mandzukic a chance ... Has no club at the moment, another ex -You wouldnt do bad....just a thought

I don't see why we don't go for him. Would tkae him 100x over even considering Balo. 
Mario would be handy right now with Ibra and Leao Injured.
(11-24-2020, 05:19 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]getting serious, Hakan taking pics with Demiral in Torino... not a being deal, yet, as i read in Italy these days you can leave your town / city  only for work and not for visit. this means that he went there to talk/discuss  his possible transfer with Juventus... He can do so, he can IMO simply piss off soonest possible.

Maybe Hakan is trying to convince Demiral to come to Milan? 

But seriously, whoever wants this fragile inconsistent fodder, feel free. There are MANY AM style midfielder's who could come in.

(11-24-2020, 06:41 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Milan has eyes on Melayro Bogarde. He is an 18 year-old Dutch centre-back who plays for Hoffenheim. His contract expires on June 30. Barcelona is also interested.

Possible swap between Laxalt and Ajer. (Antonio Vitiello)

Thauvian is the type of deal that could help seal the Scudetto if we're in contention in the new year. If it works, Thauvian could be to us what Van Bommel was in 2011.

Bogarde is the Son of a player right?   Could be decent signing. 

Ajer would be solid , but surely would be starting if we have to pay 30M for him.

(11-24-2020, 10:34 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont we give Mandzukic a chance ... Has no club at the moment, another ex -You wouldnt do bad....just a thought

Mario would be a good option even with Ibra fit since he can play wide too.