AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-22-2021, 03:46 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]Intentional or inadvertent?  Icon_lol2

Intentional Tongue 

but hey man, I have realised that all my curses have worked Devilstupito
(01-22-2021, 03:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Intentional Tongue 

but hey man, I have realised that all my curses have worked Devilstupito

I figured so. I don't blame you.  Icon_lol2

What curses?  Scared
(01-22-2021, 04:38 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]I figured so. I don't blame you.  Icon_lol2

What curses?  Scared

I cursed Ceballos to flop at Arsenal back in 2019 summer, and...

I cursed about Szobalsi getting injured and yes he is one month absence due muscle problems and yet to make his debut for Leipzig

Devilcool
(01-22-2021, 04:43 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I cursed Ceballos to flop at Arsenal back in 2019 summer, and...

I cursed about Szobalsi getting injured and yes he is one month absence due muscle problems and yet to make his debut for Leipzig

Devilcool

Damn! I'll make sure to never disagree and argue with you...Big Grin
ACM still interested in Felipe Anderson from WHU. Also reignition possible in the summer for Simakan.
(01-22-2021, 07:03 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Damn! I'll make sure to never disagree and argue with you...Big Grin

and Yes, how can I forget Sensi, Joachim Anderson... Devilsmoke If anyone wants to put some black magic curses, you guys can contact me Big Grin special discount offer for MM members Grinundwech
(01-22-2021, 07:03 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Damn! I'll make sure to never disagree and argue with you...Big Grin

Icon_lol2
i would throw an eye to Torino's right back,...good player and some 20 years of age.
Hmmm, our CB : Romagnoli, Kjaer, Gabbia, Kalulu, Tomori.
(Musacchio is obviously gone in the Summer and will only play again if necessary.)

Anyone get the feeling Romagnoli might be moved in the Summer?

Kjaer for the moment is irreplaceable.
Gabbia has shown to be pretty reliable.
Kalulu has surprised many and though he can cover RB seems a good fit at CB.
Tomori from all accounts is nearly ready to start. A lot of Chelsea fan's are upset we have an option. Make of that what you will.

That leaves Romagnoli. Our Captain. But someone who has been very average for a longtime and there has been time's Gabbia and to a degree Kalulu has looked better.
His contract expires in 2022 so you can still get money for him.
It would be strange but it wouldn't surprise me if we move Romagnoli on IF the three kid's keep showing quality while Alessio struggle's.
(01-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, our CB : Romagnoli, Kjaer, Gabbia, Kalulu, Tomori.
(Musacchio is obviously gone in the Summer and will only play again if necessary.)

Anyone get the feeling Romagnoli might be moved in the Summer?

Kjaer for the moment is irreplaceable.
Gabbia has shown to be pretty reliable.
Kalulu has surprised many and though he can cover RB seems a good fit at CB.
Tomori from all accounts is nearly ready to start. A lot of Chelsea fan's are upset we have an option. Make of that what you will.

That leaves Romagnoli. Our Captain. But someone who has been very average for a longtime and there has been time's Gabbia and to a degree Kalulu has looked better.
His contract expires in 2022 so you can still get money for him.
It would be strange but it wouldn't surprise me if we move Romagnoli on IF the three kid's keep showing quality while Alessio struggle's.

Wouldn't surprise me either and to be honest Romagnoli is not irreplaceable for me if we get the right number. We need to ensure above all that we're keeping Donnarumma.