AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’d sell Samu for 12-15m and sign Thauvin for <5.5m. Thing is who’ll buy Samu for that price?

Thing is we’d still be looking for upgrade soon after. Can’t forget that will need to invest in a striker for post-Zlatan and it’ll have to be a relatively bigger signing..hopefully when we are in the CL by then.

We will still need to spend wisely as we are now witnessing the effects of COVID on Milan’s revenues. CL football TV rights revenues will be necessary in order to spend.
There are several clubs interested in Florian Thauvin like AC Milan, Bayer Leverkusen, shitty fat Bielsa's Leeds pencil United, and Sevilla. Now, there's also Barcelona on the player. 
Liverpool is also interested besides Arsenal. Manchester United also tried to sign the player on loan a few weeks ago. (Don Balon)

Among all these clubs only Milan and Leeds pencil FC can provide him ample amount of playing time. I hope he chooses Champions league over fighting relegation battle in England.
Fekir rumored
I am not too sure about Ramos. He is not only a player that opponents love to hate. I believe that he can be a player that his own teammates love to hate too.
Why do we have to discuss abt a player who has never been linked wth us?!?
Reports in Italy say Hakan is demanding 6M to stay at Milan.

See you if that's true chump! He's played 15 good game's in 4 year's and he thinks he deserves Donnarumma's wage? More than the captain? More than Kessie who did more in those year's than Hakan could dream?

Good luck to anyone paying him more than 3M a year.
(10-16-2020, 03:45 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]Reports in Italy say Hakan is demanding 6M to stay at Milan.

See you if that's true chump! He's played 15 good game's in 4 year's and he thinks he deserves Donnarumma's wage? More than the captain? More than Kessie who did more in those year's than Hakan could dream?

Good luck to anyone paying him more than 3M a year.

its zlatan the one who pulled up the wage line. dont be surprised is saelemakers demands some 4m p.a soon
Players' wages need to be contingent on the CL and also on their personal performances. Making the CL guarantees 60+mil of extra revenue per year. The players have a large part to play in getting thay extra revenue, so I'm ok with them getting a chunk lf it. But it needs to be on that structure. You help us get CL, you get a bonus. You score x amount of goals, give x amount of assists, etc, you get a bonus.

But absolutely no dishing out crazy fixed amounts to players after 6 good months. I consider 6mil to be a crazy amount for Hakan.
(10-15-2020, 09:32 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly just thought about it because I was bored with no Milan game's.

(10-16-2020, 02:29 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we have to discuss abt a player who has never been linked wth us?!?

We, at least I, don't know what to discuss. No Milan at all for the last ten days or so. The transfer window is already closed, not so many rumor appeared.  Icon_lol2

About Hakan, absolutely agree with others. Max 3.5 mil euros, it is already big for him. A system suggested by nefremo is very good IMO and fair for both sides. Give him 3-3.5 mil euros annually and he could get bonuses according the clubs and his achievement. The bigger Milan or he achieved the targets, the better he gets the bonus. Overall make him able to get 6 mil euros per year from his wage and bonuses if Milan play in CL for examples with his assists and goals.
Repubblica: Raiola's requests to Milan for his clients: 2 million more for Donnarumma (from 6 to 8 million), 1.5 million more for Romagnoli (from 3.5 to 5). One more year of contact for Ibrahimovic. 

This is actually not horrible, especially if we reach CL. But Ibra?  Is he already decided he would want to play on after the current season?