AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-14-2021, 04:40 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]recipe to success ... sell donna for 90 mil, replace him with plizzari and use the money and get us some good quality players with strong loan deals

we sold kaka, sheva, kluivert, ibra, thiago silva before ... donnarumma no exception and nowhere near these

Contracts have never been managed well at Milan, this *so far* includes Maldini.
Donna will not get 90, with or without contract, though I have no idea why some bring up Plizzari cause I know of no reason he is ready let alone good, haven't heard much about him since he left, if he was a big prospect he would be mentioned in rumours all over the place, for example 'Juve want to try to grab him from Milan', 'Lyon can work with young goalies so they will try to get him', 'Random top tier team will loan him from Milan', etc
(01-14-2021, 04:55 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Contracts have never been managed well at Milan, this *so far* includes Maldini.
Donna will not get 90, with or without contract, though I have no idea why some bring up Plizzari cause I know of no reason he is ready let alone good, haven't heard much about him since he left, if he was a big prospect he would be mentioned in rumours all over the place, for example 'Juve want to try to grab him from Milan', 'Lyon can work with young goalies so they will try to get him', 'Random top tier team will loan him from Milan', etc

he is a mix of buffon and seb. rossi ... very strong reflexes and reactions ... watched him in match against AFC Bournemouth 2 4 years ago and so liked him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-lBTLvVfQ

look at this 2020 video

p.s. u19 euro championship runner-up

we'll lose him to juve as buffon if we dont move
(01-14-2021, 05:07 PM)mazen111 Wrote: [ -> ]he is a mix of buffon and seb. rossi ... very strong reflexes and reactions ... watched him in match against AFC Bournemouth 2 4 years ago and so liked him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-lBTLvVfQ

look at this 2020 video

p.s. u19 euro championship runner-up

we'll lose him to juve as buffon if we dont move

Plizzari had a good U20 WC after which he has been average in both of his loan spells in Serie B. LMAO replacing Donna with Plizzari is far stupid than replacing Maldini with Bonera Icon_lol2

Yes you are 100% Juve will grab him from us to play him in Juve U23 team
(01-14-2021, 05:47 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Plizzari had a good U20 WC after which he has been average in both of his loan spells in Serie B. LMAO replacing Donna with Plizzari is far stupid than replacing Maldini with Bonera Icon_lol2

Yes you are 100% Juve will grab him from us to play him in Juve U23 team

your opinion won't change a thing about him. Milan are not selling him as they did with gabriel, just loaning him and will retain him soon ...

i would surely sell donna who is very weak when it comes to crosses and well struck shots from distance (chiesa?) .... plizzari is way better and helps us in finding a cheap promising GK

Donnarumma and Romagnoli are twin to me
(01-14-2021, 04:38 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]+1, without experience we will get 'Ajaxed' in Chamions league. We definitely needs experience players in midfield atleast and at wing (Experience means someone between 25-30 not a 35 old rag)

Colombo should be included in deal involving Serie A clubs, never rated him as a striker, too slow to become a striker and can't be physcially dominant like Lukaku and Petagna.

Didn't Ajax almost get to the UCL final two years ago? but yes, I see what you tried to say, and agree.
(01-14-2021, 05:53 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Ajax almost get to the UCL final two years ago? but yes, I see what you tried to say, and agree.

If possible, I would like to have Marcelo as our deputy Theo and Ilicic.
(01-14-2021, 05:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]If possible, I would like to have Marcelo as our deputy Theo and Ilicic.

hahahahha

he cant run anymore man
Plizzari is 20 (soon 21), not 16 or 18. There are goalkeepers who mature later but as of right now a 20 year old playing in 9 out 17 games for a Serie B team in bottom half of table is nothing to get excited about.
(01-14-2021, 05:54 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]If possible, I would like to have Marcelo as our deputy Theo and Ilicic.

Illicic is probably one of the hottest names these days in Europe. He won't come cheap, or come as anybody's deputy (that's probably not what you meant). 

As for Marcelo, wasn't Juventus showing a lot of interest in him? I read that he also wants to reunite with C. Ronaldo too. Didn't realize that he is only 32.
Our management should grab Radu Dragusin for free from Juventus like Kalulu. Looks a top prospect surely.