AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Claciomercato linking us with January bids for Milenkovic and either Icardi or Belotti...
Icardi? Belotti? First of all, is FFP dead? Second, we just had a 195 million loss so even without FFP....? Third, why Icardi?

I have questions Grinundwech
reza Wrote:Icardi? Belotti? First of all, is FFP dead? Second, we just had a 195 million loss so even without FFP....? Third, why Icardi?

I have questions Grinundwech

Not only questions, but the right questions... Devilol

The report was €10m loan + €40m obligation or option for Icardi. Not to mention his wages...
Hope we dobt sign someone like Osimhen for 70m :-)
Belotti would be a mouth watering move. Belotti still manage to score some 15-20 goals regularly despite lack of creativity from Torino midfielders and winger(if they had). Thauvin Belotti Leao Hakan upfront is 100+ goals guaranteed. If that idiot Cairo would have sold Belotti 3 years ago he would have been already in top 5 strikers in Europe that idiot stopped his growth.

And yeah how can I forget he is die hard Milan fan Heart

and a NOOO for Merda man Wanda Nara
True. Id take Belotti in a heartbeat. Would be great, given Icardi is unrealistic
Icardi should be a hard "NO". For the first time in a while, it seems we don't have any problems in the squad. So let's not buy ourselves one.

Belotti is a good striker. Works hard for the team, scores goals. He would be good to have...but not sure he's what we need. At least not until Ibra is still here.

Draxler is a very good player. For free in the summer of 2021, yes. But that also depends on how the squad develops by then. If Hakan signs an extension and Doaz impresses enough for us to sign him outright (given we reach an agreement with Real), then not sure if there will be a need for Draxler. Point is...it's still very early. Priorities change. A year ago, all of us would have identified certain positions as priorities (read Kessie, Hakan for example)...yet a few short months later those players are irreplaceable in the line up.

Speaking as of "right now"...I would look into replacing Samu with a better right winger, and get a true LB/LWB to back up/battle with Theo. From that point on, we can see how the rest of the positions fare until January. But in terms if numbers and quality, we are ok.
(10-25-2020, 08:54 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Icardi should be a hard "NO". For the first time in a while, it seems we don't have any problems in the squad. So let's not buy ourselves one.

Belotti is a good striker. Works hard for the team, scores goals. He would be good to have...but not sure he's what we need. At least not until Ibra is still here.

Draxler is a very good player. For free in the summer of 2021, yes. But that also depends on how the squad develops by then. If Hakan signs an extension and Doaz impresses enough for us to sign him outright (given we reach an agreement with Real), then not sure if there will be a need for Draxler. Point is...it's still very early. Priorities change. A year ago, all of us would have identified certain positions as priorities (read Kessie, Hakan for example)...yet a few short months later those players are irreplaceable in the line up.

Ibra is 39 years-old, C'mon think about future. 

Pioli should focus integrating Hauge rather than Diaz. Diaz is still Madrid player, even if he had good season, we can't be guaranteed what Madrid will do. Remember what happened with Dortmund and Hakimi. Dortmund were unable to pay 40M price for him. Start giving Hauge more playing time. I have no grudge against Diaz whatsoever.
(10-25-2020, 06:37 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Not only questions, but the right questions... Devilol

The report was €10m loan + €40m obligation or option for Icardi. Not to mention his wages...

Not to mention Wanda. Imagine been at the same table with Wanda and Mino! 

Belotti easily for me.
(10-25-2020, 09:02 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]Ibra is 39 years-old, C'mon think about future. 

Pioli should focus integrating Hauge rather than Diaz. Diaz is still Madrid player, even if he had good season, we can't be guaranteed what Madrid will do. Remember what happened with Dortmund and Hakimi. Dortmund were unable to pay 40M price for him. Start giving Hauge more playing time. I have no grudge against Diaz whatsoever.

you're right. Agree on diaz and the need of integrating hauge in the first team asap. Diaz will leave unless we pay what RM asks for him, whicb wont be little and doable for us.