AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter mercato 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Milenkovic is just over rated. Nothing special.
(01-28-2021, 12:24 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Milenkovic is just over rated. Nothing special.

I would rather have Davide Bettella who is killing in Serie B for Monza Big Grin
Lets see how Tomori does in the next months...if he is good than buy off his contract from Chelsea.
(01-28-2021, 12:21 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: [ -> ]I am worried that we aren't linked with any RW, tbh a RW was important than getting a defender, Samu is crap and Saelemakers doesn't do much as a winger(and a bit of injury prone) and Pioli should promote a primavera midfielder to compete with Meite, Look at Juve, Frabotta, Fagioli, Dragusin have done well to provide a bit of coverup for their senior players.

Agree we are literally playing without a RW since season started, idk why we are aren't going in for a RW.
(01-28-2021, 01:58 PM)Artan Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see how Tomori does in the next months...if he is good than buy off his contract from Chelsea.

If we can afford ~25 this summer just for one defender then our budget is way different than I imagine it is.
Agree on RW. That's why I was actually really hoping for Chiesa to join when the rumor first came out. Too bad he is both an idiot and a douche.
I think Commiso asks some 40m for Milenkovich
(01-28-2021, 04:12 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]If we can afford ~25 this summer just for one defender then our budget is way different than I imagine it is.

If/when we secure CL, our budget will be different than what we have right now. I've read 50m numbers being floated about. Not sure if that includes redemption for Tonali or not. If it's included, then the remaining amount should be around 25m, which is barely enough to redeem Tomori if he plays well. I personally think we won't redeem him no matter what.

It should also be clearer in the summer what the world's condition regarding covid will be. Remember that Milan "lost" 50m from matchday and other revenues due to covid lockdown.

Anyway, Milan also linked with Botman. Madrid, Liverpool also linked to Botman. Valued 25m, for summer transfer. If we're going to spend 25m, I'd vote for Botman too.
Ramos rejected Reals offer. He will probably go to PSG but if we make CL. Don't be surprised.
(01-27-2021, 09:36 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]It is not easy to buy players in winter mercato. We can't expect a lot from winter mercato.

I think, what we want to achieve from this transfer window is to get players that are ready to play as backup (sure they still need time to adapt), not young players that still need a lot of time to be ready for the team.

I meant in general. 

I'm guessing Moro passed by when Boban left. Ricci seemed almost certain 6-12 month's ago. 
We need one more box-box.
No links to RW, so I guess that won't change.