AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hernanes played almost every single game for Lazio. Ture that he was a sub for some of them, but he is far from not getting enough play time.
Sandro on the other Hand could not even break into the bench for Spurs.
Thanks for clarification. That was my impression too, but I only watched two or three games Lazio played this season.

I am just surprised that Milan is NOT AT ALL rumored to be linked with Hernanes.
(12-21-2011, 11:08 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Why are most people on Bales Dick ,is he a good player yes is he he world class ?..well to be world class like Messi Ibra CR7 Robben etc when you play you need consistency something he seriously lacks , a hat trick against inter and a good second game against them a great goal against stoke and a handy performance against Utd aside he has not done anything to be called great.
He wouldn't make any more difference to us that Krasic would.

I am not saying I don't want him to arrive but Jesus spurs want £60 million for him , he isn't that good is injury prone not a great passer I mean he has no football brain , he plays with his head down and whips in crosses and shots without looking , and incredibly injury prone.

Bale is amazing, he doesnt have consistency? every big game they played bale is the only outstanding one on his team and people say modric this vdv that.. if modric is so good bale mmust be world class. Every big game bale plays in he does well, even when real madrid eliminated them last year he was probably the only player causing threat, what did robben do to be world class? play in a world cup and miss a goal which essentially could've been the decision? i think bale can be called world classSmile
Maybe a silly question:

Danilo came from Santos in Summer and has played 15 games with Udinese. However, he played for Santos in Club World Cup against Barcelona. Was he allowed to do that? Am i Missing something?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Krasic & Bale. NO & NO. They do not fit our system and we don't need another Urby Emmanuelson.

Merkel, Hernanes, De Rossi, these are players that fit our system perfectly well. I am please with our squad greatly, and with the addition of 1 or 2 players (De Rossi, & Merkel/Hernanes) I think we could be unbelievable.
this Danilo is NOT the same one. Icon_lol2 the other one still plays for Santos and I believe that Porto FC has signed him and will have him starting January.

and I agree with you that if we had those three names (de Rossi, Merkel, Hernanes) this winter, I don't even want/need Tevez. we could certainly achieve something very big this season. Okmilan
(12-21-2011, 09:53 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]this Danilo is NOT the same one. Icon_lol2 the other one still plays for Santos and I believe that Porto FC has signed him and will have him starting January.

and I agree with you that if we had those three names (de Rossi, Merkel, Hernanes) this winter, I don't even want/need Tevez. we could certainly achieve something very big this season. Okmilan

THanks Icon_lol2 These Damn Brazilians need 2 names...
No one answered my question a week or so ago...

Merkel is co-owned by us & Genoa. Is he coming back next year. How are we sharing him? Do we have to pay to get him back? What's teh story I want him BACK!
Udinese's Danilo has three names according to wikipedia, Big Grin

Quote:Danilo Larangera or Danilo Laranjeira or Danilo Larangeira, known as Danilo (born May 10, 1984 in São Bernardo do Campo), is a Brazilian football central defender, who currently plays for Udinese.

Quote:Danilo Luiz da Silva or simply Danilo (born 15 July 1991 in Bicas, Brazil) is a Brazilian footballer who has recently been signed by Porto from Brazilian side Santos, but he only will be moved to Portuguese club in 2012. ... Porto won the race to buy the player, but his presentation on Dragões will be on December 2011, after the 2011 FIFA Club World Cup. His fee was €13M for 100% economic rights, and with a €50M release clause. His contract runs until June 2016

(12-21-2011, 10:00 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2011, 09:53 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]this Danilo is NOT the same one. Icon_lol2 the other one still plays for Santos and I believe that Porto FC has signed him and will have him starting January.

THanks Icon_lol2 These Damn Brazilians need 2 names...
No one answered my question a week or so ago...

Merkel is co-owned by us & Genoa. Is he coming back next year. How are we sharing him? Do we have to pay to get him back? What's teh story I want him BACK!

We will have to pay to get him back (he is co-owned); and I believe that Preziosi (president of Genoa) has announced that we will not have him back this January. I am sure if it is just his way to raise the price. Dodgy
I want De Rossi for CDM. He's in the form of his life and not even in UCL.
This is the player to go for with a lot of money. Hopefully G can do it...

However, I like the idea of telling Ambrosini & Flamini to take a hike in May, and replace them with Nainggolan, who can come even in January (we'll have to pay for him anyways so may as well be in January).
Merkel, Nainggolan, & De Rossi and I think we are ready for Treble's, not even needing Tevez.
If Flamini takes a big paycut (at least 60%), I don't mind him staying. He seemed to do quite decently last season with Allegri, and I don't want him to leave yet without him getting a real chance to prove his value. But as I said, he will HAVE TO pay a massive pay cut. He didn't deserve such a high salary, and still doesn't.

I hope that we win something important to give Ambrosini an appropriate sendoff at the end of this season. He has served Milan faithfully since 1995. I used to like him much more than Gattuso, and have defended him effortlessly until last season. Somehow this season his form has dropped woefully. Sad
(12-21-2011, 08:13 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Bale is amazing, he doesnt have consistency? every big game they played bale is the only outstanding one on his team and people say modric this vdv that.. if modric is so good bale mmust be world class. Every big game bale plays in he does well, even when real madrid eliminated them last year he was probably the only player causing threat, what did robben do to be world class? play in a world cup and miss a goal which essentially could've been the decision? i think bale can be called world classSmile

Bale against , Arsenal , Liverpool , Chelsea , United away , Madrid even if only a half , Man City ...he was not the best Spurs player.I am not looking to fight but what you said is not true he is either injured or average 80% of the time.I see a lot of EPL as its shoved down our throats here..and he is not an amazing player.One dimensional and tactically inept.Infact his tactical ineptitude astounds me.