AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-24-2012, 02:30 AM)russo-neri Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2012, 12:29 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]yes, we can. Sagrin

Cesc we canGrinundwech

Hehe, what a slogan! I doubt Mr. Obama (or Galliani) dare to use this kind again Grinundwech
(01-24-2012, 03:34 AM)Aficio Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2012, 02:30 AM)russo-neri Wrote: [ -> ]Cesc we canGrinundwech

Hehe, what a slogan! I doubt Mr. Obama (or Galliani) dare to use this kind again Grinundwech

Icon_lol2 Both are Puppets.. Galliani of Berlusconi.. Obama of .......Grinundwech
www.football-italia.net/node/14959

Cagliari president said Nainggolan wanted to leave and Juve are negotiating to buy him for a fee around €15 M. Wasn't Allegri the one who brought him when he was a coach at Cagliari? He has developed so well the last two seasons. I wonder why Max never mentions about him and instead is interested in a stagnated midfielder in Montolivo.
wow, galliani said the same thing about maxi, we will not sign either maxi or tevez, certainly not both.. so basically what hes saying is were going to sign both one to replace inzaghi one to replace cassano
(01-24-2012, 12:28 AM)mathiask Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2012, 12:13 AM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, we can't even afford Tevez. How could we ever get Schweini? Big Grin

True... we should really expand our stadium to get more revenue :/ I mean, it's one of the bigger concerns in Italy; our stadiums are too small. You can twist and turn all you like but this makes us lose:
- Subscription money
- Food and drink money
- Impulse purchases from the Milan store on gameday
- Higher fees for people to sell food in the stands
- Sponsor fees

The problem is not the size of our stadium, it's the fact that the club doesn't own it and that the facilities are outdated. Why expand the stadium when we still only have maybe 55000 average attendance in a stadium that holds over 80000? Look at Juve, their new stadium only has a capacity of 41000. They're still doing well.
(01-24-2012, 05:04 AM)Nalx Wrote: [ -> ]www.football-italia.net/node/14959

Cagliari president said Nainggolan wanted to leave and Juve are negotiating to buy him for a fee around €15 M. Wasn't Allegri the one who brought him when he was a coach at Cagliari? He has developed so well the last two seasons. I wonder why Max never mentions about him and instead is interested in a stagnated midfielder in Montolivo.

Because Allegri knows that the only midfielder barely fit our standards and barely fit our budget is Montolivo?

(01-23-2012, 09:27 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding "Lie # 2"... It's interesting to see how people suddenly thinks that Raiola's words are the genuine truth.

Because he has no reason for or not getting anything by lying?
I find it quite astonishing that some of us here are upset over the "misinformation" or lies from Galliani....as if he just started this kind of behaviour a few years ago. He has always been full of half-truths, obfuscation, and outright lies ever since I started hearing about him. Nothing new as far as I am concerned...and because I know he rarely tells the truth, I simply dont hang on his every word like its the Gospel.

In fact, I am sure if you find some of my old posts from the previous site, you will see that I have always maintained that trusting B&G further than you can throw them, is foolish in the extreme.

That said, more often than not, Galliani manages astute transfers, and while I may not agree with some of the moves, the results speak for themselves.

The Tevez saga is just one more situation, where in order to get the player under the best terms possible for Milan, he has lied, pulled out of talks, approached another player, etc etc. SOP. Simple.

Do I like the antics? The posturing? The so called "embarrassment" of the Mr. X saga?

I could care less. Winning silverware is what I really care about, and in my time as a Milan fan, I have seen us win all that is possible for a club to win, with B&G at the helm.

Tevez...will he? Wont he? Maxi? Whatever happens, will happen. I have always maintained that if we have an agreement with the player, we are more than half way there.

Lets see what happens.
(01-24-2012, 10:00 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2012, 09:27 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding "Lie # 2"... It's interesting to see how people suddenly thinks that Raiola's words are the genuine truth.

Because he has no reason for or not getting anything by lying?

Yeah, that's the description of a typical football agent...
Daily Star: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view...n-on-loan/
TMW: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?ac...tmw=325328
Gazzetta: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/24-...5835.shtml
News of the Day:

* Juventus are Heavily Linked with Guarin, Caceres, & Nainggolan
* Muntari to Genoa (2.5 year deal)
* Raiola: Ibra wants a new contract and 11M instead of 9M
* Tevez will come on Loan for 2 YEARS with obligation to buy in January 2014.
* Twitter, Milanello:
Maxi Lopez' agent has been at Via Turati for the past hour, where he's in a meeting with Galliani and Braida.
(01-24-2012, 12:37 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: [ -> ]...... Do I like the antics? The posturing? The so called "embarrassment" of the Mr. X saga? ........
It still gives me big laughs when I think of all the Fabio Capello type critical analysis by MM members regarding the Mr. X of AC Milan and linking the names of Hamsik, De Rossi, Fabragas, Bastian-S, Thiago-A etc etc & finally it turned out to be Mr. noting Smile