AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's why we don't play FIFA since the ratings at PES is a lot better for Milan players. ESP., Slowdorf who is constantly at high 80s, while his consistency/ form is a 7 instead of 1 in real life.
(09-18-2011, 02:59 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]That's why we don't play FIFA since the ratings at PES is a lot better for Milan players. ESP., Slowdorf who is constantly at high 80s, while his consistency/ form is a 7 instead of 1 in real life.

Maybe, but physics... while bad in FIFA, they are horrible in PES.

Players move like rubber dolls... and their running on grass looks looks like ice skating. Devilol
Too bad we have to pay to get most of the players. Confused

yeah, that was sarcasm. Dodgy

I have very mixed feelings towards Berlusconi these years. I know that he knows football and loves Milan, and as a result, I would not want to see him step down, but I am not sure that it would be the best for Milan, but when was the last time that he actually financed a big purchase? Dodgy
Come on Xudong, almost every year in the last couple of seasons he always (promises to) bring a champion! We should make a party to celebrate it.

Ole
(09-18-2011, 10:09 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Xudong, almost every year in the last couple of seasons he always (promises to) bring a champion! We should make a party to celebrate it.

Ole

Lol. Icon_lol2 I was wondering why there would be such a long gap in your post. Big Grin
Milan should start its re-juvenating process very quickly. van Bommel was great last season and could still be good for a season or two, but players like him (and Seedorf, Ambrosini, Zambrotta, etc) can't be expected to play every game; and even in the games they play, they "choose" to reserve their energy - sometimes they can't be bothered to chase a ball. Gattuso doesn't do that, but then he just keeps hurting himself. Big Grin

And even the younger dudes are lazy too, which concerns me much. I know that I may be the only one here, but I am still not impressed by Aquilani. He doesn't run! He loses a ball and just watches. Cassano and Ibrahimovic are like that too, but at least one is fat and the other is tall and heavy, both are good reasons to be bad runners. Icon_lol2

I guess that's why we miss Robinho and Boateng. Robinho may be a horrible finisher; Boateng may not have great skills, but they both run their asses off and as a result, they disturb the oppoent's defense and create chances for others to finish off.

I was jealous when Inter Merda purchased Ranocchia and Poli. Honestly, I don't even know how good they are, and obviously they haven't lived up to the expectations yet, but I am just envious that they grabbed the Italian youngsters before we. Youngsters may be stupid and useless, but at least they have future.

Forza Milan.
I second xudong's post. I really hope Eriksen comes, there has been rumors about him. I mean there are quite a handful of good and promising midfielders around the various leagues in Europe who can also be cheap.
Torres for Robinho? hell no.... Big Grin

Even Antonini would have scored that ffs! Big Grin
woh! that's some miss. Icon_lol2 I didn't have the time or interest to watch this game, but was shocked at the half-time scoreline of 3-0. I actually thought that Chelsea may end the game no better than Arsenal. The way they kill off games, Manchester United has become Barcelona.

If there is any glimpse of hope for us to get far in UEFA CL, Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Barcelona all have to meet each other early. I don't want to face any team in a two-leg matchoff.
(09-18-2011, 10:37 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Even Antonini would have scored that ffs! Big Grin

nah, don't be so sure. Antonini probably won't choose to round the goalkeeper, thus he would directly shoot at the goalie. Big Grin

but if you are talking about the easiness to bury the goal after he dribbles past the goalkeeper, then yes, I am sure that even a 70-year-old granny could score too. Big Grin Icon_lol2
Whoever said Torres for Robinho is seriously delusional.

Our attack is Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Pato, Cassano, Inzaghi, El Shaaraway. Our midfield is full of scrubs. Anyone focusing on our strikers in a mercato discussion is clearly off base. We need midfielders, particularly 2 with 1 being of the characteristics of Hamsik, if not he himself. Honda, Jucilei, Hernanes are others that come to mind.