AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=94707

Mauro Tassotti said: "Tevez to Milan? He is a great player but we need to evaluate his condition and his head."

Well the latter part needs no evaluation IMO. As Souness put it, Tevez "epitomises what most people think is wrong with modern football. He's one bad apple. A disgrace to football."
(11-21-2011, 04:02 PM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2011, 03:24 PM)Mystik Wrote: [ -> ]I see what Brasileiro was talking about with David Luiz being made the scapegoat. Gary Neville said that David Luiz looked like he was being controlled by a 10 year old on a playstation against Liverpool yesterday. Hilarious but I don't think he had that bad of a game. See the article below.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/...le?cc=5901

Not his fault at all. Chelski badly lack leadership / cohesiveness in defense... something they have been having since Vilas Boas arrived. If anything, Terry played much much worse.
Also, they've been lacking the bite in attack since Boas arrived...

Ancelotti did much better with a weaker squad. It's so awesome to see Abramovich getting owned again. I wonder what he is going to do. Changing coaches is the only way he knows of manage the team. Devilol

Icon_lol2 I used to admire his passion, but this "habit" of his has really annoyed me.
I would prefer tevez to podolski - let's face it tevez is an amazing player no doubt and his attitude? put it this way, im sure if he steps out of line one of ibra or prince will set him straight.. then again from what i know his wages are insane/ he doesn't hit me as the type of player who will cut his wages to switch sides so then again i would definitely not mind podolski.. podolski is a great player and can probably come for under 10mln imo on affordable wages
Juve don't want Krasic anymore should we move ? Would he fit into Allegris system ? Do we need him ?.. He cost €15.5 mill and his price is dropping said his agent.
Unless Milan switch to 4-3-3, no point getting Krasic.
True that.Goid player though wouldn't say no though.
No krasic! podolski is better tactically,more versatile and maybe cheaper.
(11-23-2011, 01:59 AM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]No krasic! podolski is better tactically,more versatile and maybe cheaper.

Podolski is better tactically, because he can fit in our formations already, while Krasic is a pure winger and has no place in our 4-3-1-2. But nevertheless, we shouldn't pay more than 5M for either of them.
It's not about formation,it's about class.if we can get bale,I won't say no.

Juventus has given krasic many chances,but pepe proved a better winger tactically,italian players always got that natrual-born tactical edge.

A price under 10 mln will be more than acceptable for podolski.
(11-23-2011, 04:24 AM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about formation,it's about class.if we can get bale,I won't say no.

Juventus has given krasic many chances,but pepe proved a better winger tactically,italian players always got that natrual-born tactical edge.

A price under 10 mln will be more than acceptable for podolski.

And what class exactly does this bale have?