AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if he will be so good as you claimed,but he is good enough already.he is versatile also,no problem to play a wide DM role here. since we are planning a 22 mln bid for tevez,I think we won't have budget obstacle this time.cuz if tevez doesn't come,we will have the budget.if he comes,we will release one of robinho and pato.
(12-19-2011, 08:14 PM)mzk57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2011, 06:40 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]....... I'm fed up about your repeating silliness here. I'm sick and tired of it. And I don't give a $hit if I am banned or not.
Why so serious?

no I'm not.

(12-19-2011, 10:16 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to announce here, Christian Eriksen will be World Class in a the next few years.

He runs and runs and runs like Snejder, and is stylish like a Brazilian. His passing, shooting, dribbling ability is top class. I guarantee you he will be the next World Class #10. I want to announce it here.

He will be better than Ganso. He would be our Trequartista with Boateng in Midfield, and I think our team would improve 5 fold. He's very expensive and obviously wants to go to Barcelona, but I'm telling you, this guy is awesome.

Agree with every words. We should get him next month... or never.
Guys i think in january we'll get tevez and krasic.. call me crazy because its a crap load of money but krasic is leaving in january, we gave pirlo over to juve free, in the picture of the article they said milan napoli and manchester united are all interested in him and come to think of it hes a great player, a great player not wanted at his club? galliani will definitely step in mark my words
(12-18-2011, 06:33 PM)ElCrack Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. I am from Argentina and Milan fan, of course.

I have a question regarding the winter mercato:
Are teams allowed to bring as many players they want (as in june) or are there limitations (like 3 or 4 players per winter window)?

Thanks.

welcome to MM Smile

I read the name first as ELRack , I thought it was a fit lady haha..welcome buddy
(12-20-2011, 11:26 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]I read the name first as ELRack , I thought it was a fit lady haha..welcome buddy

Sagrin

Welcome, Sir.
(12-20-2011, 06:43 AM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Guys i think in january we'll get tevez and krasic.. call me crazy because its a crap load of money but krasic is leaving in january, we gave pirlo over to juve free, in the picture of the article they said milan napoli and manchester united are all interested in him and come to think of it hes a great player, a great player not wanted at hisInter ate going to offer club? galliani will definitely step in mark my words

Inter want Krasic and will pay what juve payed ..not a
Peep from us regarding him.

Besides, he's a winger, and we don't play with wingers.
If we are playing wingers for counterattack,I hope it's a top class one,like robben or bale,with a free role at front.otherwise,I'd like to see an versatile AM like erikssen.
Seems we've signed Maxi Lopez, because
he cried,
Tuesday was for Maxi and Thursday should be for Tevez,
Galliani seems have canceled the meeting and Wednesday flies to Brazil for holiday!