AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chill !boban , I don't mind our main target is Serie-A,I just can't stand there is a tournament called Champions league.

If there is a tiny possibity towards that direction,I'm going to talk it.they call that spirit of sports,right?

Allegri and his players talks it a lot ,CL is there in their hearts.
we dont really need a mr x if cassanos current form stays or gets better

Bale for 40 million and ayew 15 million.robinho values 20 million,and cassano 15 million.we only need 20 million to complete this rejuvenation.
[/quote]

what are you talking about?!?!only a crazy person would sell cassano and robinho for ayew(who is this guy anyway???) and bale(OVERRATED!!!)

please stop talking nonsense... Confused
Don't talk about transfer that did not happened, since Spurs might not sell Bale for 40mil they might do so with 50mil. Beside, Bale is fast but not creative, if Milan is after a left side fast winger type, then Vargas is a much better deal. The difference between those two is Bale scored a hat trick against Inter while Vargas did not.
(09-10-2011, 09:33 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't talk about transfer that did not happened, since Spurs might not sell Bale for 40mil they might do so with 50mil. Beside, Bale is fast but not creative, if Milan is after a left side fast winger type, then Vargas is a much better deal. The difference between those two is Bale scored a hat trick against Inter while Vargas did not.

+1

I watched ManCity vs Tottenham recently and Bale was not existent for the entire match. He CANNOT and he DOESN"T perform in every game on the level he did vs Inter.

That said, I wouldnt' pay more than 20 mil for him.
Guys, you all really agree we remain as we are in winter market except constant and monty buys?Maybe after next tuesdays game,you would have something to say.
It is not about remaining the situation. It is more about where and how Berlu wants Milan to stand. Milan is a few players short of being a team that could truly challenge Barca and Real. While they are, IMO, behind ManU and City at the moment. In short, Mian is actually a top 5 teams in Europe, it is just that they are a bit far off than Barca and Real. I am sure Berlu understands that since he is not a dumb person. Like I said in the summer thread, from all the transfer that happened only Sahin, Cesc, Vidal, Sanchez, Inler,Eto, Nasri, Klose, Diego and Neuer would really improve Milan. However, of those players, I think only Vidal and Inler would have come to Milan, while the rest pretty much set on where they wanted to play. But are Nocerino and Aqua that far off from Vidal and Inler?
I do not support Berlu for what he is doing to Milan, ie the lies about players coming in....but truth to thhe matter is that even with Cesc, Nasri, Sanchez and Sahin, Milan is still not good enough to challenge Barca, if all things are equal. Why spend huge money if you can't get a sure thing.
Now Jan., is a while to go and quite frankly, Milan might not even make it to the knock out round of CL or might be in the middle of Serie A. Or they could be dominating on all fonts. Let's see where Milan stand in Jan first before making a comment about who they will sign.
Too bad we didn't get Kaká. What a player! Starts as a substitute again, but he's so good once he comes on. Today also against Getafe... We really miss a player like that.
(09-10-2011, 08:52 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad we didn't get Kaká. What a player! Starts as a substitute again, but he's so good once he comes on. Today also against Getafe... We really miss a player like that.

Kaka was amazing.... if we got him, it would pay off 10000% Sad((((((
(09-10-2011, 09:04 AM)dejo Wrote: [ -> ]Bale for 40 million and ayew 15 million.robinho values 20 million,and cassano 15 million.we only need 20 million to complete this rejuvenation.

what are you talking about?!?!only a crazy person would sell cassano and robinho for ayew(who is this guy anyway???) and bale(OVERRATED!!!)

please stop talking nonsense... Confused
[/quote]

Conventional strategy won't make us top Bacelona,Unless your prayer will be heard by the Almighty that barca suffer a sudden plunge themselvies or something.It's time we can use some madness.