AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A quality V.Bommel replacement Mexes will be 30 and I don't think he is a fantastic CB plus a LB at the level of Abate (maybe Taiwo) add all them to the low chances of De Rossi and Eriksen I think we'd have stiff competition.We have a lot of work to do.

Monty won't make any difference to us.We are good in Italy in Europe unless we play Bate of Viktorias all the time we are a counter attacking pressure soaking up team.
(10-21-2011, 10:05 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]A quality V.Bommel replacement Mexes will be 30 and I don't think he is a fantastic CB plus a LB at the level of Abate (maybe Taiwo) add all them to the low chances of De Rossi and Eriksen I think we'd have stiff competition.We have a lot of work to do.

Monty won't make any difference to us.We are good in Italy in Europe unless we play Bate of Viktorias all the time we are a counter attacking pressure soaking up team.

Dont u worry!!!..Berlusconi is planning to call up the below players for this season...

Strikers: van Basten, Shevchenko, Weah, Nordahl, Altafini, Baggio
Midfield: Kaka, Rivera, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, Leonardo, Donadoni, gattuso, Pirlo
Defense: Maldini, Baresi, Tassotti, Costacurta, Cafu, Serginho, Nesta, Silva
GoalKeepers: L.Buffon, S.Rossi, Dida

I suppose this team will beat any team now at least 5-0 all games consistently....LOL
Ah Im not pissed or anything just would a bit of proper smart spending , maybe 50 mil on 2 or 3 player's .But I know it isn't possible.
Only barca and real are visibly better than us,we are on par with chelsea,Utd and bayern.

If we get gotze and torres, we will be on par with real at least.
I disagree , we are not a bad side but even Torres with Gotze which is highly unlikely we wouldnt be as good as Real IMO.There squad is very very deep , our's isn't well if all the older guys were 27-30 we'd be great but they are not.
A world class creative midfielder a world class V.Bommell replacement (Nocerino ?) a younger striker that will guarantee 20-25 goal's a season a great LB on a par with Abate or better , maybe Taiwo if he settles well he is a good player .So (contradicting myself ) maybe with Gotze and Torres and Nocerino and Taiwo developing into better players we could be great.

But who thinks Torres and Gotze will be playing for Milan soon ???...I don't too expensive and while Dortmund let go of Ozil and Sahin cheap they didnt have 4 year's left on a contract.I'd think for those 2 we'd need about 70 - 80 million.and if Robinho is included for Torres then that's counter productive.
You want to add class while cutting old and sup-par players not getting rid of you're best players to make it easier to get a good player.
We already have a great foundation,we only need counter maestrors now.
I doubt Gotze would want to leave his comfort zone at Dortmund anytime soon..at least not before the Euros next year. He's trying to fight his way in front of Ozil for a starting place so he needs as much playing time as possible. That being said, his price might quadruple after the Euros if he performs well. The German team will probably go pretty far..(as always). I've only ever seen Gotze in the German national team though..what's his club form like? Did he play against Olympiakos this week?
He played against olympiakos.rumors says inter is after him for possible sneider replacement,we rival inter on transfer market at all fronts.kucka,casemiro...... hope plus gozte.

I think we should reset our building policy.we are no inferior to ManUtd and bayern now,to improve one more step further,counter quality is supposed to be the focus.Barca and real are the top of the football world,nobody can beat them by playing tempo control football.barca is the king at this area and real hopes you play that football so they can play to their strength with players like C ronaldo,kaka,de maria,higuin.... we should go for players like bale,torres,robben,gozte,lucas.....even in expence of possible loss of robiho or cassano.

As for midfield,with monty in squad,we only need a MVB replacement.a kucka,gacia,or sandro will do.

(10-21-2011, 02:21 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]Only barca and real are visibly better than us,we are on par with chelsea,Utd and bayern.

If we get gotze and torres, we will be on par with real at least.

I would at least add Manchester United to that list. I am not exactly worried about Bayern Munich maybe due to our history with them, but damn, they are such a wonderful team this year. Their acquisition of Neuer, IMO, lifts the team up to another level.
They are pretty much the same, barca will crash them just like last CL final.