AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monty and strasser is not convincing to anchor midfield,we need an imposing big body just like MVB,I prefer players like kucka,sandro ,diago motta if de rossi is a wet dream.and gotze remains my first wish for ACM.
Quote:Galliani:
"We wanted two strikers, we have one here in Maxi Lopez, the other hasn't arrived.

"The market is nearly closed, but it shouldn't be said that another arrival is not possible.

"We thought our deals were done on August 31, then we got Nocerino."

So there we go, the Tevez-to-Milan saga is far from over, it seems.

Berlusconi also wants to spend money to get the striker...

Seriously what has gotten in to those two... Do they have absolutely no idea what's needed right now?... f*ck those guys, have they lost their minds O.o I mean, enter the CL semi finals or scudetto race with this and we'll prolly be f*cked in both :/

26 million... we could buy Marco Reus for that if we're spending cash anw... a young high-performing talent... or Sven Bender. Giovani dos Santos -which I still think is up to great things if he just gets some playing minutes - could be ours for 5m and could play in attack and in midfield. In fact, I think we could buy Reus AND bender for that kind of money and have two 22 y/o's in our team...
I don't want a Barca midfield but would not mind a Brazilian one, with Sandro, Hernanes, Ramires, Jucelei, Gustavo, and Kaka.
(01-30-2012, 06:09 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want a Barca midfield but would not mind a Brazilian one, with Sandro, Hernanes, Ramires, Jucelei, Gustavo, and Kaka.

Ganso over kaka really, because ganso would cost us 20m euros and is a lot younger. He has automatisms with robinho and thiago silva prolly !
So Kucka and Guarin are on their way to Inter.
Does that mean we are going to sign Muntari?
This Muntari signing would be bad , looking for great deal's is one thing.Taking anything that's free is another.
(01-30-2012, 08:05 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]This Muntari signing would be bad , looking for great deal's is one thing.Taking anything that's free is another.

Well, fortunately, it appears that his agent just claimed that Muntari is not coming to Milan. He will go back to England. Nothing official yet.
So, last night wish: Tevez or Montolivo?
^^^ HUZZAH!!!
If i had to pick one midfielder in the entire world other then iniesta i would choose schweini..

big no to muntari, we should go for montolivo and naingolan. a creative mid and a defensive energetic mid..

but imo nainggolan played like crap against us he messed up a lot of passes but it could have also been our high pressure game
I really don't get why milan are looking at muntari it is so obvious that milan midfield need a creative midfield player yet we are chasing a player who share all the characteristics of boateng flamini and nocerino except he is slightly more defensive.

As for a realistic option what about niko krancjar at spurs he is pretty much a surplus player at spurs and would probably be fairly inexpensive in terms of a fee he is ineligible for european football this season. As for other options may i suggest barnetta i think he is out of contract in the summer we could picked up for next to nothing the only issue is that he is injured at the moment.

of course on an unlimited budget iniesta schweini silva ozil nasri muller pastore diego honda lucas moura why not.