AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't see any reason to question Pato's status in the squad until next summer, when we've had the whole season to evaluate.

I would much rather focus on getting key midfielders, first choice in my book being Nainggolan.
Best mercato news for me would be a new Milan Lab. Since that Kaka fiasco it´s clear(for me) that we have a problem. If it was only Pato, but look a the numbers of players injured at Milan squad every season. Plus, the amount of time for this players to comeback to the squad isn´t normal. Something is wrong with our physical preparation...

I bet we will sell Pato in the summer, just to see him playing injure free for a team with a better "Milan Lab". Milan Lab is overrated!!
Is Ganso still on our shortlist? Seems like he's about to return after his last injury.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/brazil/2...ter-injury
Ganso's injury frequency is even bigger than pato,that's scary!

We are being linked to an holland kid AM,maher.a new name after ericksen and hazard recently.I'd like someone really big(or big potential) ,even in expense of managing free/low cost players at other positions.
now that cassano is out for the season (seems so), I hope that we get to see el shaarawy (and even inzaghi) more often. i don't think we will buy any replacement considering that he should come back for the next season.
Well, we could call back Paloschi ...
I agree that El Shaarawy should play a little more, especially with Cassano and Pato out. If he fails to impress during that time, that means he'll need some time in another place and we should consider Paloschi as a valid option for our attack in January ...
Pecking order as of now:

Ibrahimovic
Robinho
Pato
El Shaaraway
Inzaghi

We still have many strikers, so unless we have some sort of crazy injury crisis where Ibra goes down, we won't buy anyone, I promise. We're fine IMO. In fact, I don't think we need anyone in January.

Next Summer, is a different story...
(11-05-2011, 02:46 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]Pecking order as of now:

Ibrahimovic
Robinho
Pato
El Shaaraway
Inzaghi

We still have many strikers, so unless we have some sort of crazy injury crisis where Ibra goes down, we won't buy anyone, I promise. We're fine IMO. In fact, I don't think we need anyone in January.

Next Summer, is a different story...

I actually believe that next summer will be the same story. I don't think Galliani will buy any new attacker.

I am of course hoping that Pato can recover, stay healthy, stay, and step up his game. Otherwise, if we sell him, that will indeed be a VERY DIFFERENT story. Dodgy
Let's hope pato will stay injury free rest of this season.otherwise,my patience is running out.
We could also bring back pierre aubameyang and merkel as well however the cost of their return could outweight the benefits they might provide, in addition is it feasible that milan could recall paloschi aubameyang or merkel within a short timeframe in reference to chievo and genoa they are first team options the relative clubs will want to keep them. As it stands it might be better to promote someone like gnaz or kingsey boateng just to act as cover for el shaarawy until either milan can pick someone up in the winter mercato you never know they potentially could be good enough to be permanent first team options eliminating the need for a new striker.

In addition i have my reservations whether firstly milan will have the budget to pay for a new striker as berlusconi is politically in the firing line over his austerity measures he might be lynched for spending 30 million on torres while making 80000 public sector employees redundant. secondly is the will from the management to push for a new stiker at this point it seems like a secondary objection with the problem of slow immobile defensive midfield option lurking in the team which has only been enhanced with gattuso potentially career ending injury.