AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm happy Pato is staying. But I'm a bit surprised that it has halted us from signing Tevez as I feel it's a bit strange that these last months the management have known all the time that we will only sign Tevez if Pato leaves... Anyway, maybe we can sign a midfielder now. After all, we may need that more than a striker. We're playing with Emanuelson for gods sake...
so bummed.............. so pissed.......... damn.... kinda reminds me of the feeling when we sold Kaka.....
Berlusconi is either interested in the team or not. Like we all know Galliani has been smart in some shrewd moves but that won't happen all the time so we will see what happens when we replace Seedorf, Ambro, Rino, van Bommel, Nesta, Yepes, Pippo, Zambro ...guaranteed all this has to happen within 4 or max 5 windows from now.
intesity day I m happy that finished like this I m against tevez in any situation he is 28 and dont play fotball abauth 5 mounths.
pato is our future, big names are not so important now days in fotball for the big clubs. in the sumer we will singning for free de rossi or montolivo.

FORZA MILAN !!! FORZA IL PAPERO !!! MERDA LEONARDO PER SEMPRE
(01-12-2012, 05:55 PM)DUCO Wrote: [ -> ]in the sumer we will singning for free de rossi or montolivo.

Don't hold your breath...
(01-12-2012, 05:47 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]Galliani just confirmed Tevez is not coming to Milan.

Also, Berlusconi blocked the sale of Pato, apparently last second. Very Shady Story.

All of us should now learn from this. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Enough with these pipe dreams of Eriksen, Ganso, Tevez, Neymar, or whoever else....

Berlusconi was fined over 500 Million Euros, and I promise you no one is coming. Between this and Mister X, it's been an embarrassment for this club.

From what I understood, Berlu didn't block the sale of Pato. He said that buying Tevez depended on Pato being sold. Then Pato rejected the move to PSG, and that was the end of the Tevez saga for us. Financially it all makes sense. And I agree with the management, I don't think we really need a fifth world class forward.
(01-12-2012, 05:58 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2012, 05:55 PM)DUCO Wrote: [ -> ]in the sumer we will singning for free de rossi or montolivo.

Don't hold your breath...

Yeah. Galliani is very good, but he is not a God.

... which got me thinking ... if not for Galliani's deals in the last two years, we could have played in Serie B by now.
Doesn't anyone think the "about-face" by Galliani could be us just playing hard-ball?

Basically, IMO, it could be a ruse of gargantuan proportions....ie we dont really want Tevez, (except on our terms)....so now Man City is stuck with a want-away player who only wants Milan, and who they will have to pay until summer at the least...and so may return to the table, more willing to accept to our offer...

This is under the assumption that Berlu does indeed have the $s to fund the transfer in the summer w/out a fire-sale....
Tevez will be free in June for what its worth , he will have played less than 10% of City's games hell he'll of played less 5%...so will be free to leave
Wow...Maxi Lopez. At least it's not Amauri...

http://www.football-italia.net/node/14574