AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-04-2011, 10:36 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2011, 09:51 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]ACMILAN83 and ELMago, do you guys realize that Robinho's played only 4 games this season and 1 of which he's come off the bench?

How can you even rate that, he's been injured for so long this season, give him time. I'm obviously talking about last season.

And saying Pato is also off form after his return to injury - please remind me, when was the last time he was in form? I really can't remember. He does score goals in 2 or 3 consecutive games sometimes, but when has he stringed a good run of 7-8 games with good performances? You have to go way back to 2008/09 season.

You're showing a great bias here. Pato in the second half of last season was excellent, and often excelled when he needed to. Robinho was brilliant last year too, but I don't think he was any better than Pato in his overall contribution (I think Elmago's stats also show this).

On the one hand you're asking us not to judge Robinho for his performances this season, yet you criticise Pato frequently for a player who has started I think 3 games, one of which he got injured in after 20 minutes and a couple of sub appearances.

In all honesty, I think you let you're desire to cash in on Pato get the better of your judgement, making you highly impartial in your assessment of players.

thank you Okmilan
And as per Abbylee's post above....dunno how great an idea that is, as Ganso's work rate isnt anywhere near Robino's...that I have seen at any rate..
It seems most of us agree, as do I, that we should judge everyone in May, as much can happen from now until then. No need to discuss who we will sell IF we get Tevez as there's 6 months left of the season. We have great Strikers, some of whom have been injured. We will, however, have to make some sort of decision (at least Galliani/Allegri will have to) regarding who we bring into the next season, as we always do. If Tevez fails or acts like a moron, he will be the one to go, and no decision will have to be made regarding our other strikers.
WE shouldnt sell robinho to santos, and we should get ganso regardless
Tevez is a big if yet.If we need to pay 29 mln for him as british media rumored,it's pointless.I think we should pay no more than 20 mln.otherwise,we remain as we are.
I agree, 29 million is a bit too much, 20 million is fair but if we can't come too a deal i don't agree with staying as we are.. we should at least look at cheaper options with a loan+option to buy type of thing for a cheaper player like for example podolski..
Podolski is great,he scored again last night,plus his pricetag maybe doesn't exceed 10 mln.if he comes,pato or robinho debate will occur again,really no need to have 5 strikers.better find an AM to rotate boateng,but ganso's injury history and slow pace trouble me a lot.A robinho-gozte swap will be the perfect scenario for me.
If we can get Tevez get him , rehabilitate him.Let him know he's at one of the top clubs in the world with class HISTORY and not just new money mercenaries .
I think Podolski will be good, but is he cup tied? As I really don't know. Also, is he available?

Watch with all these talks about Tevez...Milan will end up getting Anelka or Amuari.
Well I suppose we had 3 months of X talk and Hamsik Cesc Pastore Schweinsteiger and got Aquilani.

Oh and Ganso