AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-22-2011, 02:57 AM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]They are pretty much the same, barca will crash them just like last CL final.

I didn't say that Manchester United is as good as Barca. I just said that ManU is visibly better than Milan. Smile

Confused

I don't see how we will suddenly sign players like or should I say try to sign players like Bale Torres Gotze Robben , when it is clear our policy is out of contract or relatively cheap players .Not bad players but guy's from 5-8 million.I think anyone like the players mentioned is completely unrealistic for today's Milan.
Ibra Binho were great for us.But every mercato thread people mention Torres Bale Cest Pastore Hamsik Ronaldo Gotze when it's pretty clear that they unrealistic targets.Aquilani Taiwo Mexes these are our kind of targets nowaday's not bad players but players that fit into our budget .
If anyone IMO thinks Torres Gotze Bale etc will sign for Milan on huge transfer fees with very good money will be dissapointed.
After last 2 games,I believe more that we are no inferior to ManUtd.

We spent 24 mln on ibra and 18 mln on robinho last summer,that's totoal 42 mln.I think 50 mln on a specific season is within our reach,though not every season.and if chances like torres for robinho occurs,don't hesitate a second.

Binho was 18 yes Ibra was 8 over 3 season's.So that's 26 million.8 again on Ibra this summer and 8 next.Torres will not come up like Binho he is used to England doesn't hate living there is on form recently cost 50 million , Gotze I am 100% will cost 25-30 million if he leaves Tottenham will want something ridiculous like 50 million for Bale , and Bayern just don't need to sell.
I don't try toi disagree for the sake of it , but I see no way any of those players ever play for milan anytime soon.
Then we better pray that we will have luck in abundance,just like the away match against barca.

Or we should put SerieA as the primary target this season.

Get both de rossi and ericsson won't make us on par with real,not even mention barca.
No , we don't need to pray.Luck play's a part we have a good side.I was just thinking of discussing guys we may actually get , rather than discussing guys we won't its 2011 not 19988-2003 the days of paying 15-10 million for bench players is gone.We do not have the funds for Torres and Gotze we don't its a 100% fact.I know Berlu has buckets of cash and could buy them but AC Milan doesn't on what it runs on and thats the important part.We now are in era FFP and cannot afford to run at a debt.Monty Constant Kucka these are realistic Bale Torres (where did that come from) Gotze not so much.
The problem is when torres for robinho rumor appears, we hear lots of objection in this forum.
(10-22-2011, 11:40 AM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is when torres for robinho rumor appears, we hear lots of objection in this forum.

Yes, because Robinho is one of our best players. And we don't need more strikers, we need a midfielder.
I do want Montolivo here, but next summer. I don't think he can add much more from this January, given that we have Ambro/Seedorf/Gattuso/Flamini all coming back sooner or later. The reason I don't want him in January is obviously for financial reasons, the 3-5m or whatever we need to spend on him can be used in the summer to add to any offer we will make for any interesting players. Monto will be free in the summer, I don't think we really need him for those months.

And if we do get him, I think Monto should play as a mezz'ala. I've seen him play the anchor role for Fiorentina for years and for Italy U-21's, I was always thinking this guy was too inconsistent and will never make it. However, now that Prandelli's got Italy playing like Barca, you can see Monto shining in that left midfield role doing all sorts of things from defending to attacking and assisting to scoring. He should be brought in to replace the four departing midfielders.

However, we will also need to eventually buy an anchor man to replace MvB who isn't playing at his optimum best like last year, and he's 34. I always adored Fernando of Porto, but if a player like De Rossi would be available next summer, he would be ideal to replace MvB - I actually can't think of anyone better in that position.

Keep in mind that Milan must use their Non-EU spot this January otherwise it will simply go to waste. So expect at least one transfer coming in. Sao Paolo president declared that Braida went to negotiate for Casemiro but they weren't willing to sell. Looks like we are looking for a midfielder then rather than a trequartista player... this also leads us to the conclusion that Milan has pulled the plug on Ganso for January.
Well if we could strike a deal for DE Rossi and Monty and hell try and get Mario in the summer with De Rossi that would be improve us , I think Taiwo will get better and Mexes take over from Nesta nest season.Fernando is a player I like aswell so if DE Rossi doesn't happen then I'd like him.