AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-22-2011, 09:20 PM)Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh but wait, we traded his 50% plus another 5m for 50% of El Shaarawy's contract...... now we have to buy him back...

This has been discussed before. If we don't give half of players rights - the other team has no incentive to play him and develop him.
Besides we have very good relationship and business deals with Genoa. Tehy took Kaladze off our hands for crying out loud! Big Grin
Even if we need to buy him back, Genoa won't ask for more than what he is worth.
(10-22-2011, 09:46 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2011, 03:44 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/...an-captain

Give this man the arm-band and call it a day.

Kaka said the same thing. Not a good sign. Big Grin

I thought of that too, but didn't want to say that. I hate you, Hasan. Angry

Grinundwech
(10-22-2011, 04:29 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: [ -> ]So you would want Ibra-Torres partnership with Pato & Cassano on bench? Also Inzaghi & El Shaaraway as super backups. And you would want Robinho, the glue that holds our offense together to be shipped to Chelsea?

I just want to understand here what it is you want. You also I believe wanted Mario Balotelli in the past. A troublemaking- slightly above average player.

I just look at our squad and to me we're very top heavy. I wouldn't think for a second to update or improve our attack as I think it could be one of the best in the World! I would, however, look to get an ACM, and eventually a replacement for the aging VanBommel & Ambrosini.

However if the right players are on the field, we could be very dangerous. I don't think we're far from being an excellent team, and I'm super happy so far with Aquilani, and would even like to try him out in CDM spot.

Robinho does great job here.but in our tactic,ibra is the pivot man,robinho is supporting cast,which means robinho is replaceable,ibra is not.

Since I'm afraid I'm becoming the target of criticism,I won't 'sale' torres-robinho swap idea anymore until the next round we battle barca home.when we have a full squad,this game will give us a clear picture how far our ibra+robinho tactic will lead us go in CL if the away game against them leaves a not strong enough impression.

We are already a excellent team,where we go from this stage is to build a super team to battle barca and real.

(10-22-2011, 10:00 PM)fLame Wrote: [ -> ]This has been discussed before. If we don't give half of players rights - the other team has no incentive to play him and develop him.
Besides we have very good relationship and business deals with Genoa. Tehy took Kaladze off our hands for crying out loud! Big Grin
Even if we need to buy him back, Genoa won't ask for more than what he is worth.

Agree,check boateng deal.

If merkel continue this kind developement,we won't consider ericsson anymore.
You see, robinho is replaceable.what a comeback after such a hangover first half!!!!!!
(10-23-2011, 12:54 AM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]Agree,check boateng deal.

If merkel continue this kind developement,we won't consider ericsson anymore.

Disagree ... If this Eriksen boy is really good, then Merkel and Eriksen will be both welcomed !!

Don't forget we have Ambrosini who is really near the end of his career (I hope because he's been very bad this season), Gattuso too, and we still have Seedorf who will sooner or later leave, as well as Van Bommel ...

As a consequence, if young skilled players can join us, let's take them. Of course, we'll need then a new DM too, an experienced and WC/almost WC one ...
Am I the only one here who wants Eriksen as our primary target I believe this kid will be a big performer soon, and this winter is our only chance to get him in our reasonable price.
If merkel continue to grow,we can buy him back next summer for 5 mln,eriksen is gonna cost us around 15 mln(not even consider wage difference).we need every penny saved for a difference maker buy.besides,we will have monty who can play the similar role.
(10-23-2011, 02:37 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one here who wants Eriksen as our primary target I believe this kid will be a big performer soon, and this winter is our only chance to get him in our reasonable price.

No, you aren't. I'd love to have him at Milan.

@will4li: Really? Montolivo? That ex-promising player ahead of one of the most promising player in world football, who is already quality at the age of 19?
Erikssen can become next fabregas(they have similar physical attributes)? if not,I choose "free" monty.
(10-23-2011, 02:58 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]Erikssen can become next fabregas(they have similar physical attributes)? if not,I choose "free" monty.

He's faster than Cesc, not really strong but has great balance, agile. They aren't esentially the same. Eriksen goes forward a lot more than Cesc, and can play as a playmaker, trequartista, mezz'ala etc, pretty much every role in the midfield, also can play with both feet, that's why I think he would add so much to our team.

Montolivo is just some average player who will add nothing more than our current players can do. Obviously I can be mistaken, as he hasn't played in a better team than Fiorentina, he might as well play better with us than them, but still out of the two, I would choose the Dane with eyes closed.

Then we would need a 2nd and younger van Bommel, and we're set.