AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Winter Mercato 11'/12'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You mean he will be the next fabregas, I doubt that.

Monty is better than aquilani,no way he won't make it at milan.he can play trequatista,mezzela and DM also,I don't see erickssen will be a much upgrade.
(10-23-2011, 03:28 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]You mean he will be the next fabregas, I doubt that.

Monty is better than aquilani,no way he won't make it at milan.he can play trequatista,mezzela and DM also,I don't see erickssen will be a much upgrade.

No, he won't be the next Fabregas. People have compared his style of play with the great Laudrup.

And no, Monty isn't any better than Aqua, if not maybe a level below him. He can only be a poor man's Pirlo at best, nothing more. He's 26 now, you think he'll improve? Eriksen is 19 years old and already making a huge impact at Ajax (I know that Eeredivisie isn't at the same level as Serie A) and in the Danish National team. I'm always impressed whenever I watch him, he looks composed, tidy, keeps the ball well, great passing skills and sprays assists left right and center, scores some beautiful goals from distance, and does lots of tricks to escape from the opposition defenders. He can only improve at this stage, and is exactly the player we miss and need. Do you watch Ajax often? If not, try to watch a game, you won't be disappointed. Okmilan
I watched their game against real,It's a disaster!Devilcool he is good but next laudrup is not enough for us,we need next platini.

I respect your opinion but I disagree.Maybe monty will prove you wrong as soon as the second half of this season,let his performance speak for himself.
(10-23-2011, 03:53 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]I watched their game against real,It's a disaster!Devilcool

I respect your opinion but I disagree.Maybe monty will prove you wrong as soon as the second half of this season,let his performance speak for himself.

Well, against Real as far as I remember he played very well until the first goal, then the whole team collapsed, not his fault.

If Monty joins us, I really hope he proves me wrong though, I'd love every Milan player to play great obviously.
Well I'm an admirer of Montolivo since his Atalanta days, but if I were to choose between him and Eriksen I'd certainly choose the Dane. Mark my words: he'll be great. World class. And perfectly fit into our system: mastered all positions in center midfield, good with both feet, etc. Denmark topped qualification group with CR7's Portugal in it; no need to guess who's their most influential player: a 19-year old kid. And if we missed in signing him before Euro 2012, next time you know, Chelsea, Man $hitty and Real Merda will be trailing his signature with a 50-something-million-euro mega-bid.

But yeah, I won't refuse Montolivo if he comes...
(10-23-2011, 01:30 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]You see, robinho is replaceable.what a comeback after such a hangover first half!!!!!!

Do you understand the difference between replaceable and disposable? Yes Robinho is replaceable, same as Ibra, Thiago... But you made it sound like he's disposable.

The problem is not whether he could be replaced or not (as every player could be replaced) but how easy it'd be to replace him. Replace him by wasting 30-something-million-euros and take time for a player completely foreign to Italian football to settle down quickly into new system in a high pressure atmosphere? Not.
You simplely said erikssen will be a ballon de'or candidate caliber player just like fabregas.well! you made it loud and clear,we will wait and see.

It won't be very difficult to find robihno's replacement these days.if there is a robinho+15 mln for gotze deal,I won't hesitate a second.I also made it loud and clear.
(10-23-2011, 02:37 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one here who wants Eriksen as our primary target I believe this kid will be a big performer soon, and this winter is our only chance to get him in our reasonable price.

completely agree with Zonimirboban and elmago...

I've been following ajax matches because i wanted to see Eriksen in action...Believe me!! he is the real deal....he is cool & composed for a 19yr old!!! and mature enough to play for us...reminds me of kaka....just the type of player we are looking for

eriksen+de rossi+merkel+a quality LB will make my day......P.S: However Eriksen cannot play for us in Champs league coz he already done that with Ajax
Ericksen reminds you of kaka??!! that's something new.
(10-23-2011, 03:53 PM)will4li Wrote: [ -> ]I watched their game against real,It's a disaster!Devilcool he is good but next laudrup is not enough for us,we need next platini.

The next Michael Laudrup isn't enough for us? Seriously do you know how amazing Laudrup was?
Did not see much his play,he is too old time for me to watch his game.Is he ballon de'or calibre? Is he on par with platini(I do remember they were teammates)?

I've seen his younger brother's performance. a very good speedy winger,but lacked consistency seriously.

By the way,Did you see his game a lot? you definitely deserve some credit for being a long time milan fan,even before sacchi's time.Whoa!!!!!!!