AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-22-2016, 04:17 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]July 5th 2050

Make sense. Both Berlu and Gali wont be around. Devilcool
Mid July being reported now
This is definitely 110% going nowhere. Mid july signing agreement. By that time the team should be busy preparing for upcoming season. Either seller/buyer must be joking here, but in this case, the seller.
And its only a PRELIMINARY agreement.They could of troed to sell Bacca Niang Menez Adriano already released Lopez Mexes Alex Boateng sent back Balotelli.
Given money and Suso for Pavoletti.
Loaned Immobile or re-loaned Balotell.
Signed whoever Genoa have on their bench that has an Italian passport.
Then chased Vasquez all summer and see him join Roma or Inter or an EPL team...

We pretty much know where we stand and thats spending hundreds of millions and losing €100m while finishing midtable or worse.I can see Milan spiraling out of control the next 3 to 5 years and hitting relegation dog fights.

That may seem extreme but look at how quick the fall into Empoli Chievo Genoa level has happened since being Champions of Europe and the World ...its been less than a decade and getting rapidly worse each season.
(06-23-2016, 06:12 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Mid July being reported now

Hire the new coach by the end of July, bring the left-over players in late August, start looking for a new coach in December. Classic Milan plan.
In all fairness, doing nothing in the market and then go for a mad dash in late August is the typical Milan/Galliani way anyway, lol. I don't know who is dragging this deal on at this point, and truth be told, I don't care any more. Deal or no deal, good mercato or bad, new management or old management, it doesn't really matter any more. It is plenty clear to me that nobody involved with this whole thing is trying to do anything good for the team, and only want to look out for their own interest. Well, that's fine, just know that the fans always have the right to not watch garbage, so good luck selling tickets and merchandise next season, boys.
Apparently Berlusconi made the decision to buy Lapadula. Some think this could mean that he wants to keep Milan. Personally I'm not sure, as the purchase would have been made in agreement with the Chinese consortium. I am tempted to see it as a good sign that things are starting to move on the transfer market, as that could indicate that the sale is all but official, in which case the parties are probably just ironing out all the details at the moment.

Or it could be a sign that there is no deal at all, of course, or that Berlusconi has simply decided not to sell... but then I assume we would have known by now.
Gazzetta and others are saying sale is still happening early July, unless Berlusconi stops it last minute it is progressing well.
(06-25-2016, 12:35 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Gazzetta and others are saying sale is still happening early July, unless Berlusconi stops it last minute it is progressing well.

Yeah I just saw on Milan News. They will announce the consortium at Milanello on July 7th. I hope this is true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-25-2016, 03:38 AM)PerSempre Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I just saw on Milan News. They will announce the consortium at Milanello on July 7th. I hope this is true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, excellent news. I really hope it's true, and it's somewhat reassuring that both Gazzetta and Corriere della Sera are reporting it. Laudisa is also saying that Berlusconi has decided to sell, which I guess means that he's gotten the guarantees he wanted about future investments. Apparently we will have some 100-150 million available for this year's mercato (plus whatever we're saving on the players who are leaving, I would think).