AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Di Stefano to Sky: "The deadline for delivery of the money was defined for December 12th. We need to understand whether it is Chinese or Italian midnight. A release layer is not here yet no press. There is no optimism nor pessimism. but it is odd that half an hour after the end (when you consider the Chinese midnight) there is not anything. "

The €100M from the Chinese are expected to arrive by 17:00. If it doesn't arrive by then, the entire sale will be called off. [Sky
http://www.milannews.it/news/mn-cessione...ina-238751

The cash will arrive tomorrow due to technical difficulties apparently.
(12-12-2016, 05:23 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.milannews.it/news/mn-cessione...ina-238751

The cash will arrive tomorrow due to technical difficulties apparently.

Yeah.Im sure it will , did the internet break ? they run out of monthyly data to transfer it or their bank..Who wants to predict the next excuse or I mean delay.
The simple answer would be that it's 23:50+ in the evening in China and there's no one working that late at the banks to deal with the transfer.

I think the bigger question we have here is: What would make you happier? That we eventually are sold to the Chinese who will invest heavily on us, despite missing out on this coming mercato and (maybe) a chance to finish in the top 3 this season (where we are already punching above our weight)?
Or would you rather the sale fails and we go back to being Berlu's, who will continue with his excuses about not having enough money to finance the team, ergo he will continue to NOT finance the team? And we'll eventually be selling off our best assets (Roma, Loca, Donna, Suso, etc.) to fund the debts that the club is in and continues to incur on a yearly basis?
I think the problem is there can't be money issues if the Chinese take over, the whole point of the take over is to have cash otherwise why would we want a change? Even this second 100 million now is testing some deadlines.

The only way this team will improve to the levels we hope is that owners can immediately have 100 million on August 31st deadline day for example.
http://www.football-italia.net/95596/mil...s-revealed

According to the latest reports, Chinese investors buying Milan include Huarong International, Industrial Bank, Bank of Guangzhou and China Zheshang Bank.
The names of the investors in the consortium, named Sino-Europe Sports, have been kept under wraps even for Milan President Silvio Berlusconi.
(12-12-2016, 06:20 PM)Ryo Wrote: [ -> ]The simple answer would be that it's 23:50+ in the evening in China and there's no one working that late at the banks to deal with the transfer.

I think the bigger question we have here is: What would make you happier? That we eventually are sold to the Chinese who will invest heavily on us, despite missing out on this coming mercato and (maybe) a chance to finish in the top 3 this season (where we are already punching above our weight)?
Or would you rather the sale fails and we go back to being Berlu's, who will continue with his excuses about not having enough money to finance the team, ergo he will continue to NOT finance the team? And we'll eventually be selling off our best assets (Roma, Loca, Donna, Suso, etc.) to fund the debts that the club is in and continues to incur on a yearly basis?

So you actually think the time difference is why the €100m was not paid on time, like there was nooooo way that they could of accounted for the time difference ?.Is that what you believe ?  its not the missing out this mercato its the missing out on the last mercato.They will have neglected 2 mercato.This one especially , when a few additions Milan could legit last the distance.You make it sound as if I want deal to fail you even said it.
Ofcourse I dont want the deal to fail.But the reality is they are having huge issues not only getting the full payment ready but a €100m deposit ready as well.What does that say for the future of the club ? they'll have to ask permission and wait 7 months to get money to buy players ?

There is huge concerns around this deal , and they are not unjust.The amount of time its taking to not get done for one , the lies about the hard time they are having in getting the government to release the money.The fact that the 5 "supposed" consortium members/companys have trouble mustering up €100m between them.This time tomorrow there will be another excuse or technical glitch.

The only reason their incompetance is being tolerated is because theres no other interested partys , and Fininvest know that no one will pay €720m and take on €400m of debt.There hoping rather than waiting.
If they planing to buy definitely ,then they should start transfering money for summer mercato 2017 ,like - now.
Ok, Jay. I understand the concerns you have. They are legit. I am concerned as well.

But what do you suggest is going on? What do you think the problem is? Who is to blame?

And if you are saying that all of these delays are due to this new group's "incompetence" as you said in your post, or that they may not have enough money to even collect 100mil among all the investors.......so than you have to see how it comes across that you would rather not have this deal go through! You surely don't want the club to be sold to new incompetent owners and ones that can't come up with the money, right?

I don't think there is anything wrong with not wanting the club to be sold to this group if you believe that these delays are in fact their own fault. (incompetence and money issues)
But I do get confused as to where you stand though as you suggest that Fininvest (Berlu) just want to get the club sold and they are putting up with this because the high valuation they were given anyway and the fact that there are no other buyers! (I agree with this).....but than you also suggest that the consortium is incompetent, can't get this done, and doesn't have enough money to begin with! (I'm not saying I don't agree with this as I don't know if it's true.......but I will give this the benefit of the doubt for another couple of months...especially if this 100mil does come in tomorrow)

The point is that you criticize Fininvest for even doing business with these people at this point...than you criticize the consortium for being incompetent and unable to come up with the money.......than you turn around and say that you still want the deal done? Why? If I was you and I had the doubts that you are having, I would rather the deal not get done. At least, with Berlu we know what we get, and also, eventually, we will get sold. If not to these people than to some others.

Where we differ is, like I said already, even though I have some doubts, I am willing to give the investors the benefit of the doubt for another couple of months...especially if they pay another 100mil. We'll know tomorrow I guess!
Jay, I never said there was no way to account for the time difference. I'm saying that the technical glitch at the banks was unexpected and hence there was no way to sort that out in the middle of the night.

I don't know about you, but to me 100 Million Euros isn't exactly chump change here. That amount of money needs to go through a lot of red tape to be ready for transfer.

So long as we get the money in the morning, I'm willing to put this down to an error on the banks part rather than the consortium.

As for all your other points, I'm pretty sure that Nef already addressed most, if not all, of it.