AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is silly level now, I mean Fininvest is not a dumb business, what are they doing here stuck on such a deal?
This is unreal. I'm losing hope. How can Fininvest function like this?! And all the shit Berlu fed us..."this is my last gift to Milan, I am selling to people that can take Milan to the top" blah blah. He just took whoever offered him the highest valuation. He doesn't even know who he is selling to. This is absolutely embarrassing!!!
To be honest I thought the deal would go through this week, but after this postponement I actually don't want Sino to buy the club anymore. It just seems too risky. If they can't transfer funds out of China we might be looking at many more years of no money. At this point I feel like the club itself is in danger.
Also this is just humiliating. So sick of this sh*t!
Maybe Interpol in 5 or so years will clarify to us what actually happened during this sale Big Grin Sad
(02-28-2017, 09:27 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Interpol in 5 or so years will clarify to us what actually happened during this sale Big Grin Sad

Lol and yes both Big Grin and Sad are correct I think
It had to happen. This club and everything around it has been a mess for years. We're doomed. Shady business.
I think they should pull the plug, the deal seems too good to be true. How can they give someone so long if they haven't got the money. Same thing as Mr Bee. Its Silvio's greed thats keeping this dragging on as he vastly overvalued the price. They can't give anymore extensions or we will miss another transfer window.

Milan is a poisoned chalice, I'm not sure what the plan would be if the sale fell through, Silvio may have to either sell the club at at massive loss, or try to float the company. That is if anyone wants to do business with him, or buy the club. The financial situation in Italy may also turn away potential investors.
At this rate it's better that we don't get sold. If these people can't come up with the money to buy the club, how are they going to come up with the money to invest in it?

And the whole "promise" to invest 350mil in 3 years or whatever it was....my ass!!! They can't dish out the money even when there is a risk of them losing the deposit...there is no way they are investing big sums when they won't really have to.

I can just immagine them promising to transfer funds by July, than August, and than...nothing. Market closed!
I vote we keep the money they've sent over so far and use that next MErcato so that Galliani can buy the entire Genoa squad...