AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-04-2017, 10:26 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Its over, lets get back to our routines Smile

Reading rumors about Milan sale wouldn't break my routine for a minute. Reading this sh*t is part of the routine Smile
So we're stuck with owners who doesn't really want to keep the club, that won't invest and who has already been crap at it for at least 5 years. I see a bright foreseeable future ahead. Well, it was nice being able to compete as long as it lasted.  Confused
So, the deal failed but Funniest could keep the 200 million. It sounds too good to be true. Even financial analyst has never seen anything like this.

If that 200M did exist, whose money was it? Big Grin
(03-04-2017, 04:49 PM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]So, the deal failed but Funniest could keep the 200 million. It sounds too good to be true. Even financial analyst has never seen anything like this.

If that 200M did exist, whose money was it? Big Grin

[Image: Mafia-Money-33328.jpg]
The situation is not only absurd, it's just downright insane. Unbelievable that this is actually happening.
cough **money laundering cough
(03-04-2017, 08:15 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]The situation is not only absurd, it's just downright insane. Unbelievable that this is actually happening.

What scares me is what happened to Parma, they were sold to a group who had no money, and look where they are.
(03-04-2017, 05:56 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Mafia-Money-33328.jpg]

Big Grin 

You are right on! Forget about the money in there. Our transfer budget will go back down (actually, it was never up Big Grin) to the value of that paper sack. Icon_lol2
Here comes Berlusconi talking shit again....

“The Chinese group asked for another brief postponement and I see nothing to worry about in that,” Berlusconi told Il Tempo.

“The investors have handed over considerable sums to prove their intentions are serious. This is important not just for the Fininvest group, but above all for the Milan fans.”
I guess when "investors" withdraw and take their money back from SES it problem caused by "restrictions imposed by the Chinese Government".

http://www.football-italia.net/99275/mil...%82%AC200m

Milan face legal battle over €200m

However, the 80-year-old would then risk a legal battle, with the consortium unwilling to lose the €200m already paid. The report suggests that SES would argue that any delays over payment were down to restrictions imposed by the Chinese Government.