AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My main concern is actually that Raiola will look at this mess and have Donnarumma move to Juve or another club. God damn it, Berlu!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Why is there no official press release yet? I thought Fininvest was a serious company, yet they are letting this circus go on without releasing anything....

Where is Fassone??? Get that turtle out of his shell and make him tell us what he knows.... Big Grin
The situation is bizarre. I couldn't help but think back to Maldini's comments a few days ago. Maybe he knew something most didn't.
(03-01-2017, 01:53 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Fassone??? Get that turtle out of his shell and make him tell us what he knows.... Big Grin

Why do you think he knows anything we don't Big Grin Maybe poor soul trying to catch up with situation on footbalitalia and gazzeta.
Fassone probably still works for Inter and laughs his a** off.
haha

But all jokes aside, imagine what he must be feeling right now. Parading around Europe "scouting" players with Mirabelli. What an embarrassment...
I was completely convinced since Maldini rejected the offer that something was not right. A guy like him doesn't take such things lightly. He surely made a few phone calls around.

This could also be just a 'prank' from Berlusconi. Oh well, the Chinese didn't work out, guess what I will only have to bail out the club. He is totally capable of that.

I also think that a guy like him cares about his legacy. So 1) he probably won't sell to scums so that he could be blamed for it later. and 2) I don't think he wants to leave before he wins something substantial again with the club. 3) he also wants a stadium named after him.

So I don't think this sale will happen and I don;t think it should, even if there really is a Chinese group. The evil we know is better than an unknown evil.

The sad part is that the club will continue it's decline and we could soon se the Donnarummas and the De Sciglios depart.
Of course he would sell to scums. He is clearly already tried to do that twice. All he cares about is cashing in.

Legacy? In his mind, he already has a great one. Have you forgotten all the comments he makes about how many millions he's spent in the last 30 years? All the titles he's won? The most successful president ever bullshit?? He's acting as if he is a saint and as if he and Galliani have done nothing wrong. The guy is a nuttjob!!! He'll do the same with this sale if it goes through. He'll find a way to make himself seem like a hero even if the Chinese are broke as hell, don't worry about it.

No matter what, he'll portray himself as a winner. If the sale collapses, he'll say he "pulled the plug, the chinese didn't live up to their end of the bargain, he didn't want to leave the club in unsafe hands, blah blah". If the deal goes through, it'll be the same "my last gift of sacrifice to milan" bullshit.

It's the same shit over and over again. He parades around like a king while the fans suffer. Just look at what's going on now....not even the decency to put out a statement to keep the fans informed.
(03-01-2017, 03:46 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Of course he would sell to scums. He is clearly already tried to do that twice. All he cares about is cashing in.

Legacy? In his mind, he already has a great one. Have you forgotten all the comments he makes about how many millions he's spent in the last 30 years? All the titles he's won? The most successful president ever bullshit?? He's acting as if he is a saint and as if he and Galliani have done nothing wrong.  The guy is a nuttjob!!! He'll do the same with this sale if it goes through. He'll find a way to make himself seem like a hero even if the Chinese are broke as hell, don't worry about it.

No matter what, he'll portray himself as a winner. If the sale collapses, he'll say he "pulled the plug, the chinese didn't live up to their end of the bargain, he didn't want to leave the club in unsafe hands, blah blah". If the deal goes through, it'll be the same "my last gift of sacrifice to milan" bullshit.

It's the same shit over and over again. He parades around like a king while the fans suffer. Just look at what's going on now....not even the decency to put out a statement to keep the fans informed.

No, not all of them. Big Grin The trick is to not have a high hope to start with, then you won't be disappointed. Talk to good ole Jay or xudong. Sagrin  They would be ecstatic if something good actually (against all odds) happened, but they wouldn't feel too disappointed if it didn't. Wink

You would think that Reza is old enough to know that.... (couldn't resist Icon_lol2) Grinundwech
http://www.football-italia.net/99067/mil...ayed-again

Problems suddenly emerged when some of the backers pulled out and left a €150m gap in the Sino-Europe Sports kitty.

According to multiple reports, Silvio Berlusconi’s Fininvest have agreed to postpone the closing by another month in exchange for a new €100m deposit.