AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-23-2017, 09:50 AM)Mathias Wrote: [ -> ]Many of the companies in the SES are found to not even exist. They're shell companies and the structure is said to be very complex.

I am 10000000000000% sure this is THE biggest football-related money laundering operation ever. Silvio is playing us all, he just wants his Chinese money back in Europe without paying capital gains taxes.

That's my theory too.  Sagrin

(03-23-2017, 02:20 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]The money laundering thing just doesn't seem legit to me. You do not launder money by bringing world media attention to it. Silvio has enough fines to worry about....I don't think he would be that stupid to take on some more. But, maybe. We'll just have to wait and see.

You are assuming that B or G is a sane and rational person. You would think they probably shouldn't want to talk about (with pride too) the underage hookers, mafia connections, and corruption in general. You would think they probably don't want to look stupid too. Icon_lol2
It is embarrassing and very poorly run but I have a hard time believing Fininvest will drag on something like 'companies that really don't exist, there are empty offices' OR 'money laundering' for months and months especially pretty much out in the open
Agree. I think what people are forgetting is that fininvest is a corporation that employs a ton of people and is led by many people...not by Berlusconi himself, even if his family does own majority. This isn't a couple of people getting together and deciding to launder money and scam the system. The amount of people that have to fall in line is very large. Again, some of the people that are running Fininvest are not necessarily Berlu's best friends and family. He can't just tell them to launder money through the company that they are hired to manage.

The money laundering thing is completely impossible if you ask me. Clearly though, there is a problem. On the surface, it looks like Fininvest didn't care to do their due diligence. Someone showed up and offered and incredible valuation so they just said why not. Berlu can talk all the shit that he wants about wanting the best for Milan, but the fact is that when they saw the money being offered they just accepted and that's it. Now this group, as disorganized as it seems to be, seems to be struggling to secure the cash and jump over the red tape. I can't even start to speculate about the specifics of why they are having the problems that they are....but honestly, this scenario is most likely what is happening in my opinion.
And also, in a normal world the people need to telling the Chinese gov 'ok fine new restrictions, but we started the process before the new rules', in a normal world ....
No way it is Berlu laundering money. No one of his stature does criminal activity so publicly for nearly a year! People typically hide the crimes they are committing.
(03-23-2017, 10:53 PM)honsano Wrote: [ -> ]No way it is Berlu laundering money. No one of his stature does criminal activity so publicly for nearly a year! People typically hide the crimes they are committing.

I agree that he's not laundering money... As for the second part... he's never hidden his shady side before, why would he start now?
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-soccer...SKBN16T24U
a little more detail...

So, looks like we're screwed
So it's now like transfer installments, may be the Chinese will start paying 20 or 30 once a month until 2018