AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So according to Fassone the plan is to first build the squad for 2017-18 and then they will start focusing on growing and developing the Milan brand in the Chinese market. Sounds like the plan then is to have a pretty competitive squad for next season, one that will actually enable us to compete in Italy (and maybe the Europa League). Otherwise this brand development is going to be difficult, which I'm sure they know.
Barbara B. will keep working for the club as head of Fondazione Milan.
And Fassone more or less confirmed that Montella will stay, which is excellent news!
(04-14-2017, 11:24 AM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]And Fassone more or less confirmed that Montella will stay, which is excellent news!

How? I thought he said "Whoever the coach is in the summer"
(04-14-2017, 10:37 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Gazzetta has put out a list of top tasks the new management want to do:

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/gazz...ang-250897

A quick bullet list:

- Renew Montella
- Renew Donnarumma, De Sciglio and Suso
- Get Fabregas
- Get Keita
- Go for Pellegrini, but Roma's option on him is a problem to overcome
- Go for Aubameyang, who's the dream, the alternative is Benzema
- Try going for Berardi and/or Bernadeschi
- Get Musacchio

Not much I disagree with on that list, unlike management decisions in recent years, it actually makes sense. Now let's see if it actually happens.

I'd love Aubameyang back, mostly coz he is from our academy but I doubt that it will happen unless we are willing to pay 'fuck you' money, even then at this stage, he'd probably want to win some trophies. 

I also hope that they buy upcoming Italian talent as well. And ffs I hope they do the renewals first. Also finding a way to keep Deolfeu would be nice.
(04-14-2017, 12:10 PM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]How? I thought he said "Whoever the coach is in the summer"

No, it seems they are planning to keep Montella. Fassone on Montella and Mancini, through Google translate:

"He does not need my part of endorser, but I do not see any argument about Vincenzo Montella. And 'the coach of this Milan. I wish Mancini to find a team to his height, but in the future Milan's Vincenzo. ""
http://www.football-italia.net/101112/fa...c-problems

Continuation of Fassone's interview above.
So... who is our owners now?? Li han or li yonghong?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
(04-14-2017, 02:28 PM)sylrus Wrote: [ -> ]So... who is our owners now?? Li han or li yonghong?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

I can now reveal that it's .................... xu

Big Grin