AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been over a year, since Mr.Bee times, that Berlusconi has talked about giving a team to others who can guarantee its future and then there is something like this. I mean outsiders don't know exactly where the funds are from but if Berlusconi doesn't either then it's not a good thing. In this sense this article is disturbing, even if the allegation in the article is made up.
Some journalists are saying that this report is actually about the previous consortium, but evidently some of those same people are involved in the new consortium. The document in question is from April, and Sino-Europe wasn't even formed in April as far as I know.

Either way, these people know nothing. Yes, even Bloomberg. Nobody pays 100mil of a deposit without having everything in order. The newspapers will write stories for the next 2 months until the closing happens. Just remember, just 2-3 weeks ago these people said, "problems with the Chinese, Fininvest has doubts, Chinese don't have money, blah blah blah"! ONE DAY LATER (as a matter of fact, it may have even been the same day), the Chinese paid the 85mil.
I think we Milan fans are a case of 'once bitten, twice shy'. I can't help but with a ton of disgust, admit that I sometimes wish we had Italian owners like the old lady do. Anyways, here is to hoping that this is just a false piece of news.
Sino Europe issued a denial of the new one few minutes ago.
They should issue a lawsuit against all those media.
They've threatened to.
A good translation of La Repubblica's reports on the plans of the new ownership

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2016/09/28/...a-stadium/?

I also read on Milannews that Li Yonghong, the guy who paid the 100m for the deposit so far will pay another 100m when the club is bought. That would mean he pays 200m of the 500m (debt excluded) valuation. That would make him the majority owner of the club.
How amazing would it be if the new owners buy San Siro. Limits the commercial possibilities but it's San Siro.