AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still think thers no sale , Milan are actively looking at coaches and cheap players free players and loan deals.
I'm not confident about a sale until I see it formally agreed and confirmed. However, with the management being active, I don't think it means anything. We know the sale isn't certain, so it's only normal the staff (and I count the likes of Galliani here) would resume day to day activities in "running" the club.

Apparently Milan had a meeting booked next Tuesday with UEFA to discuss the 4 year financial plan to avoid sanctions, but it's now been cancelled. The press suggest this might be as we're a step closer to it being reality.

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano/repu...ale-210089
Just as predicted: Berlu prefers selling to Italians.
http://www.football-italia.net/83927/ber...y-italians

So Brocchi or Montella for Italian Milan? Who cares really...
I really told myself that I won't get all pessimistic after the first round of negative news.....but how can you not!? What the hell is wrong with this guy?

The only thing we can hope for is that he was just being his old political self...so that at the end he can say I wanted to sell to Italians, I tried....but there was nobody...
(05-06-2016, 07:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I get the feeling he actually enjoys doing this.
All I could think when I saw the video was how much I wanted to punch him.

Edit: If nothing else, seeing the reaction on Silvio's FB page to the video is pretty hilarious.
I'm hoping his kids see sense, andĀ  theĀ 'hoping for a italian buyer' is just smoke and mirrors.
Every time I see Berlusconi on TV or any kind of video speaking about Milan, I am always reminded of Vince McMahon and his "Mr. McMahon" character in WWE. The guy's opinion of himself wouldn't go any higher if he builds himself a shrine. In this day and age, professional sports teams always try to build closer relationships with the fans by being more transparent and relatable. Good teams find a good balance of letting the fans know enough about what's going on without exposing their secrets for the world to see. But then there is Berlu, cutting a Mr. McMahon like promo about how he had the courage to blah blah blah; he has been successful for blah blah blah; and fans should appreciate blah blah blah. The only thing he didn't do was pull his pants down and grab his own d*ck when he speaks to show everyone what big balls he has.

At this point, the sad reality for me is, I have no idea if Berlu is just playing his character or if this is who he is any more. He had always been eccentric, but he was able to make right decisions and see realities for what it is. Nowadays, he just sounds like he lives in a superhero movie. Fininvest and the Berlusconi family had long decided the team needs to be sold ASAP, and for good reasons. These guys seem to understand the situation and are trying to do what's best for the team. There is really no reason to prolong the misery by staying with someone you know you are going to divorce any longer than you have to. Berlu, on the other hand, I have no idea what he's thinking. If you don't want to sell to foreigners (btw, how stupid is that idea really? You only want to sell to Italians? How do you interpret that as not racist?), then why negotiate with the Chinese and Bee? Just tell them to all back off and wait for your beloved Italian buyer.
Compagnoni (SKY): "Berlusconi has basically lifted a wall towards the Chinese. Do not want to sell to them, it seems clear to me
"I told the Chinese that they should apply for an Italian citizenship first, and if they got it approved we can continue our negotiations in Italy. Until then we continue building the Italian Milan, with my friend Adriano already looking at discount Italian players on transfermarkt."

[Image: Silvio-Berlusconi-at-a-po-010.jpg]