AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks xudong and everybody for posting and keeping the forum going.
(10-10-2012, 12:11 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks xudong and everybody for posting and keeping the forum going.

Does that mean that I have get-out-of-jail card and won't get 1ban any time soon? Grinundwech
(10-09-2012, 04:07 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]This is obviously my 4000th post since the new MM. My posts are just like Milan's current midfield - large quantity & lousy quality. Icon_lol2

If only Berlu showed just as much passion Okmilan

the forum shall not die Big Grin it's my favourite Milan place on the internet!
(10-10-2012, 09:41 PM)Stitch Wrote: [ -> ]the forum shall not die Big Grin it's my favourite Milan place on the internet!

my favorite Milan place on internet too! Okmilan

off-cyberspace, I guess this could be it:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpRIWoYHuUnPYFPc9JyJT...38TkfvwWZQ]
(10-10-2012, 05:51 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012, 12:11 AM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks xudong and everybody for posting and keeping the forum going.

Does that mean that I have get-out-of-jail card and won't get 1ban any time soon? Grinundwech

Bar then ban instead of straight ban Grinundwech

(10-10-2012, 11:05 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2012, 05:51 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean that I have get-out-of-jail card and won't get 1ban any time soon? Grinundwech

Bar then ban instead of straight ban Grinundwech

I will take it. SagrinDevilol
Milan in PES2013 are very good with all 8x and a long shot diamond midfield (Muntari, Montolivo, Nocerino, and Boateng).

Last night I enjoyed it a lot by beating my Serie A fan friends and one supporter of MU Big Grin

Hoping for a good Milan in Football Manager 2013 Big Grin

Just to keep the good mood ^^
Milan in FIFA is sooo horrible..it's a shame. I'm trying to make a reasonable team in Manager mode but I'm scared to start doing head to head seasons cuz I'll probably get crushed by all the Barca, Madrid spammers.
Milan is good in PES only b/c Pato is not injured, Robinho can actually score and Mexes won't make stupid mistakes(since you control him).