AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I agree with you there, although obviously it's hard to imagine fans being cool headed Big Grin
Berlusconi is ready to confirm Brocchi as coach next season....IF HE DECIDES TO NOT SELL
(05-05-2016, 05:59 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Berlusconi is ready to confirm Brocchi as coach next season....IF HE DECIDES TO NOT SELL

Forza Italian Milan  Devilol

Brocchi probably works for free.
Rumours are that Finninvest have delayed decisions this time as they basically want to check everything financially stands up before handing the dossier to Silvio, who still has major doubts because he doesn't want to leave in such a negative moment.
Corriere is saying that Berlusconi wants to know the name of all the investors or he is ready to cancel the whole thing. Wouldn't be surprised if it happens.
(05-05-2016, 08:42 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Rumours are that Finninvest have delayed decisions this time as they basically want to check everything financially stands up before handing the dossier to Silvio, who still has major doubts because he doesn't want to leave in such a negative moment.

So he doesn't want to leave in a negative moment and he doesn't want to make the changes necessary to get back the positive moments? I guess we're doomed then...
I'm speechless.
(05-05-2016, 08:42 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]before handing the dossier to Silvio

He didn't even see the dossier? We are doomed...
[Image: ChurxNxVEAASeXc.jpg]
It appears Ibra returning would be related to the Chinese takeover based on today's rumours.

Anyway, according to Tuttosport, Barbara has consented to selling the club now. So that means all of Silvio's kids are apparently pushing to sell.