AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-07-2014, 04:05 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]just testing, Dev Sagrin

apparently I cannot post 0 characters. so sad.
(04-05-2014, 10:56 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity given the recent rumours of our stadium, have you all seen the concept of Roma's new stadium? I'm asking because I personally really like the ideas and would love to implement some of them for ours (especially the fact that they've made it scalable with room to increase the capacity in the future).

Any links? I haven't heard about their concept.

Here's a link that gives the gist of it:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/201...er-stadium
Oh my...

Quote: Milan C.E.O. Adriano Galliani wants Silvio Berlusconi to remain as Rossoneri President for another 100 years.

The pair have been criticised for their running of the San Siro giants over recent years but the 69-year-old paid tribute to everything Berlusconi has put into the club during his tenure.

“He saved the club from going bankrupt with huge investment,” Galliani today told reporters.

“We have won everything in Italy, in Europe and in the World.

“We should be thanking anyone who has invested the genius, the capabilities and the resources into the club that he has. And I say that as a fan.

“I hope that Berlusconi is President for another 100 years. We need to thank him for putting his know-how, his passion and his money into the club.

“Financial fair play? We are in line with the UEFA rules. I don’t know how the other Italian clubs will do as they have lost €100-200m over recent years.”

Source
Yet again, past achievements.

He adds the FFP, nice to be in 'good shape', but let's see if it has any teeth. There are UEFA meeting happening this week (and next I think) with Man City and PSG deals probably on the agenda.
Another 100 years, eh?
Agree reza. Truth is almost everything he said is a rehash of things said in recent years and nonsense for the shareholders.
"Milan is not for sale, not for 500 million euros and not for 510 million, it's worth a lot more than that," said Berlusconi at the end of an appearance on Italian current affairs programme "Porta a Porta" late on Thursday.
"Let's not joke around here, certain things are sacred."

He has said that a few times now. First of all if 10 offers come for 500 million then the club is more likely worth 500 or so, yes the potential buyers may want to undervalue the team to buy cheap but when/if 10 people come with around the same amount then that amount is not really too far from the real value.
Also I don't want to hear a person like Berlusconi use the word sacred, he is the one who is very responsible for making the club fall.
(04-25-2014, 05:46 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]"Milan is not for sale, not for 500 million euros and not for 510 million, it's worth a lot more than that," said Berlusconi at the end of an appearance on Italian current affairs programme "Porta a Porta" late on Thursday.
"Let's not joke around here, certain things are sacred."

He has said that a few times now. First of all if 10 offers come for 500 million then the club is more likely worth 500 or so, yes the potential buyers may want to undervalue the team to buy cheap but when/if 10 people come with around the same amount then that amount is not really too far from the real value.
Also I don't want to hear a person like Berlusconi use the word sacred, he is the one who is very responsible for making the club fall.

Not 500 million, not 510 million, maybe he wants 511 million? O Am I the only one that thinks that he sounds weak and ridiculous? If you really think that "certain things are sacred", shouldn't you have said "not 500 million, not even 500 billion"? Huh

What a old fart. Angry
There's nothing new in this statement, just the Berlusconi family saying that Milan's not for sale and the amount is too low. Could be that they're just holding out for the right price, as Forbes (I think) valuated us at around 750m if I'm right.
If CL doesn't happen for anything more than 1 season the Forbes value will start to fall.
Agreed, but that's just normal when in decline. Honestly, we've been in freefall.