AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im trying to understand this, so finnivest  have dropped 50 mill now just for this instalment. Then the remaining fee is still to be paid? I dont get the logic in continuing this unless it increases the amount they can keep if the deal falls through..

I'm really worried this is going to be another Parma again...
This whole thing stinks of money laundering IMO.
Stinks? It's rotten to the core. I am half convinced that Berlusconi is in on the scam.
(03-25-2017, 02:43 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]Stinks? It's rotten to the core. I am half convinced that Berlusconi is in on the scam.

I am fully convinced. Big Grin
So according to new reports Sino Europe Sports is going to be shut down and it basically doesn't exist. The company that remains is Rossoneri Sport Holding Luxemburg....the company established by Li Yonghong. They are saying this is because all the investors have officially given up.

Li however has apparently secured a loan of up to 200mil from an American Fund called Elliott Management. I have no idea how the hell we will afford any players when this guy seems to be broke as fuk and is bying the club with loans. The only things that makes me feel a little bit at ease is the fact that not just anyone can secure loans that big so maybe there are some others standing behind him offering guarantees.
May be Li Yonghong will help Berlusconi build ItalMilan Dodgy Devilol
So now it's an official Fininvest statement ... saying they are satisfied and the closing will go ahead.

Fininvest is way too desperate to get rid of Milan I guess, releasing Saturday evening statement.
Apparently some of the investors (particularly Haixia Capital) are not out of the picture. They are just out "officially" in order to avoid sanctions from the Chinese government. The biggest proof of this is that their president, Bo Lu, is going to be on the new board of directors. There are some articles on milannews.it and one on football-italia talking about this.
Basically the previous setup for SES restricted operations for the purchase and whatever happened afterwards of Milan. Ergo they had to change things up and spent the last few months setting up this new company in Luxembourg to be completely free of China's meddling in their affairs.

I think this was probably best for the Club in any case. We don't want the crap that Merda has to go through to get approval for transfer funds from their owners.

I doubt that they are "broke as fuk", they just don't want the Chinese government to have a cut of what they're going to invest/earn from Milan. Now we just have to see how much money they're going to throw at the club in the next few months.