AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-27-2016, 07:33 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: [ -> ]According to Il Sole 24 Ore the problem is not the permits (the 100 million deposit arrived rather fast), but that some of the money is still lacking. They have most of it (including permits from the Chinese government), but some is still missing, and from what I understand they will be trying to get that sorted out in the coming week. If they do, the deal will go through on the 13th or whenever it was. If not, they can get an extension of up to one and a half month.

My optimism is waning Sad

See? That's the difference between you and me. I never had any optimism to start with. Icon_lol2

I will happily be proven wrong, but until then I am still right.  Sagrin
Silvio Berlusconi, a man whose only consistency is his inconsistency:

http://www.football-italia.net/94973/ber...-been-sold
Sure it will be postponed. Till mercato is over. Than must think on how to "postpone" untill summer mercato 2017 is over. Sad
Well he does say "after December 13 I will be in the past, that is a fact" in a slightly bitter kind of way. I guess I believe him, also because at the end of the day it seems like the deal is too far advanced now. The Chinese group has already paid a 100 million deposit that Fininvest will keep if the deal falls through. That's a pretty good reason to make sure it doesn't. Also Fassone is already working, which would be weird if there was a bigger chance than not that the deal would collapse.
(11-28-2016, 08:53 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]Sure it will be postponed. Till mercato is over. Than must think on how to "postpone" untill summer mercato 2017 is over. Sad

Everyone knows this drill now.  Sagrin Of course, after Bee and Chinese, next time he will need to come up with Russian names, or Arabic. Maybe even Italians...  Devilol
13th December 10:30 is officially a Fininvest shareholder meeting.

It is still possible...
It's one indeed marvelous saga.

http://www.football-italia.net/95021/mil...0m-deposit

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims Milan have agreed to delay closing to January 15 with another €50m-€100m deposit from Chinese buyers.

It’s believed Berlusconi is prepared to allow another six weeks at the most, but he is demanding an extra deposit on top of the €100m already paid.

After today’s meeting, the Chinese group are open to that agreement and the deposit will be somewhere between €50m and €100m.
http://www.football-italia.net/95050/fin...-investors

Fininvest is requesting the full list of potential investors in Milan before accepting a delay, according to reports.
We can all say Berlusconi is a liar and he may be but it's been months when he said he has promises of multi million investment, he wouldn't do that if he doesn't even know who they are, I don't think a lying Berlusconi would work like that.
In this post I am not saying the Chinese will be great, my point is only about their identity, Berlusconi must know who they are.
Well ,it is unbelievable that not just Berlusconi ,but those Fininvest people too ,would enter and go this far into negotiations with bunch of guys they don't know nothing about. As I know (maybe I'm wrong and it's not like that) ,Chinese have some "primary" list of investors which are known to Berlusconi&Co ,but also have some "potential" investors who may be or may be not involved into transaction. In fact ,while they negotiating ,at the same time they are searching for new investors to include into process. We can only guess and evolve "conspiracy theories" ,but they maybe stall negotiations with purpose to bring new people in and cut amount of money they need to give. For example ,if 5 people needs to give 20 millions each ,than let's find two more and give 13 instead of 20 each. Or ,let's find 2 more and invest 140 instead of 100 millions...
Guess Fininvest now just want to know final list of people which will be involved into sale.