PDA

View Full Version : Summer mercato 2009


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

kakacmilan best
04-06-2009, 06:37
I say bring Santacruce, De silvestri, Hernanes, Hamsik, Ribery, Lavezzi and Zarate if u want to sell RICKY.

Ceceves
04-06-2009, 06:48
The problem is if we only get €65-70m for Kakį we can't even sign half of those players. And who says we'll spend it all on the mercato? First we have to pay our bills! It seems we're the only team in the world that has to worry about that (us and Valencia).

Galliani said a top forward is coming (in case we sell Kakį). If it's Luca Toni, as rumoured, then ... *sigh*. If we continue like this we'll be in Serie B by 2015.

totti_jonaid
04-06-2009, 07:16
I have some good news and bad news:

The good news is that Pirlo has distanced himself away from a move to Chelsea. The bad news is, well in fact its a very bad news and that is Pato has interest in joining Chelsea. Refer to the URL for details:

http:///www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/06/04/Premier-League-Pirlo-on-Chelsea/gnid-55740/

'The Bulldog'
04-06-2009, 07:17
Couldn't agree with you more Gabriel489, some intelligent business decisions is what's needed right now! Selling 40% ownership to foreign investors is the smart decision, if Galliani is saying Italian clubs can't compete with the spanish and english counterparts, and Berlu won't inject any of his funds, then selling some shares won't hurt Berlu's precious control of the club. Although Berlu is adamant in owning 100% of the club and at the same time running it in a poor state of affairs.

johncharles365
04-06-2009, 07:26
remember guys only 1 non Eu spot left at Milan if new players are coming it will between adebayor, dzeko, lavezzi, hernanes costa and essien. i recckon Galliani is going to buy adebayor just calm the fans down it is just so pathetic if galliani is serious about serie and milan to become a working modern profitable format he needs to lobby to get the stupid 2 non eu spot legislation out of serie a he needs to get berlusconi to manage the team or sell it on to the arabs he needs to get the san siro updated with new sercurity systems and better food and merchandise kiosks he needs to cut the management by 50% getting rid of that joke of vice president paolo berlusconi and he needs to get rid of these silly useless big name players like seedorf oddo ronaldihno dida and kaladze. for me if sells kaka and things go on has they have done i just won't waste my cash on anything to do with milan that is my strongest weapon that i have against the management.

GeoTav
04-06-2009, 07:38
Anyway after what was said in January and what Kaka' said 2 days ago, if he leaves ...

http://www.calciomercato.it/imagenes/detalle_1/NEWS_1232409210_kaka-milan-maglia.jpg

This picture would have no sense ...

MVBasten
04-06-2009, 08:42
There are a lot of absurd statements in here that are just as big of a lie as what media writes. I can't really sum everything up but a few things to mention:

1) Despite Berlusconi being...well Berlusconi... he actually has spent an absurd amount of money in Milan over the years. Milan has always had big red numbers after every season (I believe except the season we sold Sheva, we went like break even), and those millions of euros Berlusconi has paid. There is no way that Milan can become a profitable club and still fight for trophies in Europe, it is absolutely impossible for a Serie A side. If you want to be a top european side in Italy you have to have to spend more money than you earn. He's still filthy rich, but who knows how much he lost in the global financial crisis (like all rich people), and maybe he feels he can't continue to both cover our yearly losses + buy great players. I guess we will get the answer in the near future if he will sell some of the club to the Arabs.

2) Many of you talk about us getting rid of players like Dida, Kaladze, Seedorf etc that we pay a ton of wager to. However no one of you are saying who will actually buy these players. As we all know, they have not exactly shown top class the last year(s), and they earn top wager for a top club. For example Dida could probably do a good job in a club like Parma, but it's not like they can afford a fraction of what he will demand in salary, and something tells me he won't substantially cut his salary to play in a smaller club. These players have contracts, and a club can't just tell them to get lost and tear those contracts up. We could pay them out of their contracts, but I expect that they will most likely ask for what we would have to pay them to stay out their contracts anyways. It would also mean we would be throwing out players that has served us faithfully over many years, which is exactly what the club doesn't have the image to do (the family club). It's a lose - lose situation no matter how you look at it.

3) The management have taken a lot of weird decisions over the recent years, but remember that Milan under Berlusconi era is the most successful Milan in history. They aren't clueless morons that don't know the first thing about how to run a football club. Also remember that as a fan there is A LOT you don't know the first thing of about the club. Galliani and co have all the info they need about the state of the club to make decisions for how to go forward, while us fans only know a small part of the picture. Try to remember that before you make statements like you know 100% what is the perfect choices for the club.

And let's consider the worst case scenario: We have to sell some of our best players and for the coming years we will not be a top club anymore. Will you still support the club? I would love to hear the answer to that question, cause from many comments I start to wonder.

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 08:54
Like I said before, I will support Milan even in Serie B.

However, Galliani and Berlusconi are NOT supporters of Milan. They are sordid crooks. They can bank on our faithfulness, but they are guilty of high treason.

Arildonardo
04-06-2009, 08:59
Qoute Galliani:
"The reasons behind Kaka's departure would be economic."

A statement like that also says that Kaka won't be replaced and we won't spend much money on transfers this summer. If we were to spend big to replace him, how can the reasons behind his departure be economic?

Having said that it really doesn't bother me if we don't spend big, we got Kaka back in 2003 for a relatively small amount of money. Spending right is much more pleasing than spending big. But it's not easy to be that lucky again. What bothers me is selling the main symbol of the club (now that Maldini has retired) when he really doesn't want to leave, and then trying to make it look smart. Selling a player like Kaka when he's only 27 and wants to stay, will never look smart, so don't even try...

If Kaka is sold solely for economic reasons then Berlusconi can wipe off that billionaire-smile of his, because he won't ever look like a billionaire again...

I'm still hoping that on Monday the decision to keep Kaka is announced, as anything else would be a major blow to the club, the management, the coach and all Milan-fans worldwide. Fingers crossed!

GeoTav
04-06-2009, 09:00
And let's consider the worst case scenario: We have to sell some of our best players and for the coming years we will not be a top club anymore. Will you still support the club? I would love to hear the answer to that question, cause from many comments I start to wonder.

It's a good question, especially when we can read from some people that they are going to stop supporting the club until "X thing to happen" if we sell Kaka' ... I can't understand that, you love Milan or you don't love Milan (same for all other clubs), you can't say "I love Milan but if ...".

About the other parts, some people are going to tell you what they told me ... (something like Berlu did amazing job for decades but since 3 years he did only weird things and so he has to sell the club if he sells Kaka', etc, it's the kind of answer I got, like if Berlu/Galliani were the devil in this story).

GeoTav
04-06-2009, 09:04
Qoute Galliani:
"The reasons behind Kaka's departure would be economic."

A statement like that also says that Kaka won't be replaced and we won't spend much money on transfers this summer. If we were to spend big to replace him, how can the reasons behind his departure be economic?

Having said that it really doesn't bother me if we don't spend big, we got Kaka back in 2003 for a relatively small amount of money. Spending right is much more pleasing than spending big. But it's not easy to be that lucky again. What bothers me is selling the main symbol of the club (now that Maldini has retired) when he really doesn't want to leave, and then trying to make it look smart. Selling a player like Kaka when he's only 27 and wants to stay, will never look smart, so don't even try...

If Kaka is sold solely for economic reasons then Berlusconi can wipe off that billionaire-smile of his, because he won't ever look like a billionaire again...

I'm still hoping that on Monday the decision to keep Kaka is announced, as anything else would be a major blow to the club, the management, the coach and all Milan-fans worldwide. Fingers crossed!

Kaka' is an angel ... of course.
He has to sign to leave, and after what he said some days ago (and the reasons for not leaving for Manchester City), if he leaves, that will just show to the fans that he doesn't care about us but only about his career.

If you read completely what Galliani and/or Berlusconi said, Kaka' refused Manchester City but is ok to leave for Real Madrid ... how does it have to be interpreted ?

Ceceves
04-06-2009, 09:10
And let's consider the worst case scenario: We have to sell some of our best players and for the coming years we will not be a top club anymore. Will you still support the club? I would love to hear the answer to that question, cause from many comments I start to wonder.

Of course; I will support Milan no matter what, even if we sell Kaka and Pato, and even if we bring in Joey Barton and Emerson to replace them and we sink to the Serie D.

I think all the posters in this forum are grateful to Berlusconi for the money he's spend on Milan through the years and for taking this club to the top on more than one occasion. However this does not mean we have be content with the way the club is being handled lately. After all Berlusconi didn't create Milan, this club was already among the greatest in the world during the eras of GreNoLi, Gianni Rivera etc.

So we should be thankful for what Berlusconi has given to Milan, but the club deserves better than to sink into mediocrity (if that is where we're heading).

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 09:13
You guys are missing the point.

If Milan were to suffer a dozen Istanbuls and mid-table mediocrity, I would resolutely support them.

What we are dealing with here are systematic lies. We are dealing with two men who do not care as much as we do. Moratti and Gigli care about their clubs. If the men in charge don't care as much as you do and are hellbent on ruining your club, why should some remain so committed?

Like I said, football for me is Italy and Milan, and I will always support my teams.

However, you can't blame some.

Finally, I think Kaka' is equally happy to stay or go. If management wanted to keep him they would.


The only redeeming thing about this affair is that Kaka' is 27 and if we were to sell him, this would be the time. After 2 seasons, he will be 30 or thereabouts. I think Real will get 2 season of top quality football from him, given his recent form and reliance on pace.

johncharles365
04-06-2009, 09:33
of course would support milan even if they were mid i just wouldn't willing to be committed a supporter because of the cock by management that put that us in that position. MV basten you make mid table finish sound non-threatening do you realise how much a disaster that would be for Milan and what it would take the club to be in the top 4 again and competing adequately in Europe. The management would be idiots to do that it would cost the club more 100 million euros to bring Milan to its current position if Milan drop to mid table boredom. I have disagree with you about the management they are pretty poor and gained they position because they are related to berlusconi. admittedly i am slightly impressed with marina but her back round is women's media and corporate investment so she isn't suited to non executive position at ac milan as for paolo he is just a mouth piece for his father and doesn't know what the he is doing as vice president. You judge a company by they result and Milan have failed in every respect. You cant complain that you profits aren't good because of the football environment you have to innovate and create strategies to combat any environmental threats. it is blindly obvious to me that Milan need a new stadium or to kick inter out of the san siro. in addition Milan had failed to invested in property and foreign assets, a corporate income from these assets would also limit any loses. MV Basten send a copy of a profit and loss account a balance sheet and a cash flow statement , it very to judge a companies effectiveness when they aren't very transparent. You may be right in criticising the statements by people saying juve and inter don't have these problem well they do they just pile up the debt regardless i don't think inter have made a real profit for over 7 years now Morrati is continuously bailing the club out of financial meltdown.

kastriot
04-06-2009, 09:37
There are a lot of absurd statements in here that are just as big of a lie as what media writes. I can't really sum everything up but a few things to mention:

1) Despite Berlusconi being...well Berlusconi... he actually has spent an absurd amount of money in Milan over the years. Milan has always had big red numbers after every season (I believe except the season we sold Sheva, we went like break even), and those millions of euros Berlusconi has paid. There is no way that Milan can become a profitable club and still fight for trophies in Europe, it is absolutely impossible for a Serie A side. If you want to be a top european side in Italy you have to have to spend more money than you earn. He's still filthy rich, but who knows how much he lost in the global financial crisis (like all rich people), and maybe he feels he can't continue to both cover our yearly losses + buy great players. I guess we will get the answer in the near future if he will sell some of the club to the Arabs.


With utmost respect to you and your Post here and in the chat room, I simply dont agree here. I can understand us going in the red after a season of high-investments in terms of transfers but with minimum success(This is possible) however

For the last 8 years(carlo era) We have won 2 CL,1 final and one Semi-Final, 1 scudetto. Meaning in financial terms we have been 5 years very succesfull, cuz the truth is that a team that achieves this much gets very high returns, from marketing, season tickets( round 10 mil every year) and CL Bonuses which are mindblowing.

And I cant simply accept that we were in debts during this periods(at least my logic doesnt accept it). however This year has been catastorphical in financial terms. Medium investment with absolutely nothin in return(thats why u have becks and all those friendlies this year).

Now try to paint the picture. If we were on a debt 2003, 2005,2007 After that much success..in what debt should we be now, after no CL bonuses, No scudetto, and on top of that global crisis.

And if we have come to the positioon to sell our Symbols to keep the club going than we are becoming Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb, and thats clear indication of missmanagement.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats really hurting in this Kaka case, is that a team who we are supposed to be better than...can buy a player for 65 mil, and still consider buying Xabi,Tevez,Villa and Silva....and we we can not afford keep out best player.

Maltese Charlie
04-06-2009, 09:39
If you read completely what Galliani and/or Berlusconi said, Kaka' refused Manchester City but is ok to leave for Real Madrid ... how does it have to be interpreted ?

My interpretation is that Kaka wish to continue playing with Milan but if the club decided to sell him, he accepts ONLY Real.
So its either Milan or Real Only.

Peachtot
04-06-2009, 09:46
remember guys only 1 non Eu spot left at Milan if new players are coming it will between adebayor, dzeko, lavezzi, hernanes costa and essien.

lavezzi definitely has italian passport

johncharles365
04-06-2009, 09:53
ah yeah you right my mistake i just forgot to look him up he still cost 27 million euros.
http://www.footballdatabase.com/index.php?page=player&Id=8487&pn=Ezequiel_Lavezzi

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 09:54
From the Kaka' sale we will go for one of Eto'o, Tevez, or Adebayor. There is no guarantee that any will arrive IMO.

Kaka's departure signals an end of an era for Italian football. The teams will be stacked with Italian players (great thing), with only a few stars. The league will compete with Bundesliga for third place. The UEFA co-efficient rankings say as much.

Gabriel489
04-06-2009, 10:08
Well, like I had been saying, lets don't doubt the love from Berlu for Milan. Lets say he really can't afford to run Milan anymore, what should he do? Sell any players who can make a profit and try to balance its budget year after year fully knowing you need to sell any available players once you are in red again, which most likely be next season. Or sell parts of the club for profit while maintaining control, repay the debt and pocket the money.

I don't know about you, but I will choose option B straight from the start.

As I said in my post earlier, I think this is just a way for Berlu to come out and be the hero while also justifying his reason for selling the club.

Gabriel489
04-06-2009, 10:13
He is going to sell part of the club period and there is no way he is selling Kaka now, as that will decrease the value of Milan

Gabriel489
04-06-2009, 10:25
ITs funny how the British Press is now reporting Kaka is staying b/c his father is too greedy.

Yeah, okay there.

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 10:38
ITs funny how the British Press is now reporting Kaka is staying b/c his father is too greedy.

Yeah, okay there.
Source? I have not seen this anywhere.

daryl
04-06-2009, 10:58
The source was likely to have been this guy called Guillame Balague who is a correspondent for UK Skysport. But it is an old news.

He said this before yesterday...I think, on Sky, and said the deal was definitely not on, then. Because of the outrageous demands from Kaka side.

Unfortunately, he just said an hour or so ago on Sky, that every detail was agreed and every side is just waiting for the perfect timing to unveil Kaka as a RM player next week.

devoted_dm
04-06-2009, 11:03
Source? I have not seen this anywhere.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/04/1305053/real-madrid-stunned-by-kakas-demands-report

It's from The Mirror though.

Btw, a good point was made earlier in this thread (I think it was), that Moratti does not seem to mind spending money on new players. Apparently Mourinho has already drawn up a list of players he wants. And Juve just bought Diego, one of the finest players in Europe at the moment.

AND, let's not forget that the amount of money spent on players in Italy last summer pretty much equaled the amount of money spent by English clubs. I don't believe Galliani when he says the situation is dire for Italian football. On the contrary, it seems as though Serie A is on the rise again (whereas at the beginning of this decade, clubs were going bankrupt and whatnot). Remember Fiorentina and Napoli?

To me it seems like he is trying to justify the sale of Kaka without telling the fans what we all know - that Berlusconi won't or can't invest heavily in the team anymore. How is it that Milan can't afford to keep Kaka, while Inter can afford to reject bids for Ibrahimovic? How can Juve afford to keep Buffon, if the situation in Italian football is this precarious?

I am not saying that Italian football compares with the Premier League when it comes to financial muscle, but it's not lagging -that- far behind either. I believe Galliani when he talks about players being taxed heavily in Italy compared to Spain and England, but new tax legislation is underway in England due to the financial crisis, and it'll probably happen in Spain too. A mass exodus from the Serie A? Bull****. How many of the best players left Italy last summer? None. How many seem to be leaving this summer? Only one, and that's Kaka.

Fret
04-06-2009, 11:06
And let's consider the worst case scenario: We have to sell some of our best players and for the coming years we will not be a top club anymore. Will you still support the club? I would love to hear the answer to that question, cause from many comments I start to wonder.

I will still support Milan but that doesn't mean that I do not have the right to criticize the management.

This is not about Kaka as much as about their lying and not showing that they want to do everything in the club's best interest.
Berlu wants to stay at the helm, but doesn't want to splash some serious money like other European giants like Liverpool, Barca, Inter do.

Just take a look at Juve, they were in much worst situation in the last couple of years but they seem to do better than Milan and this is what bothers me the most.
If Juve can do it, so can Milan.

fLame
04-06-2009, 11:15
I wonder if any of the Ancelotti haters would now concede that the man did a good job holding things together. Do any of you think that young Leonardo can have at least equal influence over the club?

Now that Ancelotti is gone - all hell broke loose.

Reza
04-06-2009, 11:19
I wonder if any of the Ancelotti haters would now concede that the man did a good job holding things together. Do any of you think that young Leonardo can have at least equal influence over the club?

Now that Ancelotti is gone - all hell broke loose.

That's a bit outlandish, I am not replying to start an argument but come on. He is a very popular players' coach and for good reason but seriously...

Fret
04-06-2009, 11:20
Do you think that Ancelotti had any influence on Kaka's situation? Or is it really Berlu and Galli?

And no, I am not "Ancelotti hater", I respect him, but i think he didn't do a good job in the last 2 seasons.

Koeke
04-06-2009, 11:21
I wonder if any of the Ancelotti haters would now concede that the man did a good job holding things together. Do any of you think that young Leonardo can have at least equal influence over the club?

Now that Ancelotti is gone - all hell broke loose.

Well management tried to sell Kaka to man city if he wanted to join them he would have left and Gorky can't be blaimed on Leo aswell he just inherited the situation.

So don't blaime the new guy;)

Blacktop
04-06-2009, 11:49
the little problem is that Kaką would want to stay at AC Milan, he always repeated it

Why are he and his father negotiating with Madrid, then? He would've told them to go to hell long ago if he were serious about staying with Milan.

johncharles365
04-06-2009, 11:55
it pretty simple
Juventus wages 98 million euros income estimated at 210 million euros
Inter milan wages 115 million euros income estimated at 190 million euros
Ac milan wages 122 million euros income estimated at 240 million euros
to summarise juventus pay wages to the players and as a result can afford buffon and diego plus they don't mind piling up debt, Inter makes moratti bail them out at the tune of 40 million euros each season, berlusconi just doesn't care used to bail out each season to the tune 15 million euros but now he wants the club to support itself.
btw of course ancelotti leaving had a factor on the managerial at milan galliani took complete advantage there was always a chance Milan would sell Kaka but Ancelotti would of made Milan accept bids from chelsea why the hell is milan being so friendly to madrid?

tardissun
04-06-2009, 12:18
I wonder if any of the Ancelotti haters would now concede that the man did a good job holding things together. Do any of you think that young Leonardo can have at least equal influence over the club?

Now that Ancelotti is gone - all hell broke loose.

I don't think that's correct.

First, I think Ancelotti is one of the best coaches in the world.
With that said, I think he was stagnating after coaching Milan for
some time. Milan has a problem with Berlu being so arrogant and involving
himself in matters he shouldn't, but thinks he is an expert in. Fine, it's
his team.

Second, Ancelotti was more than happy to do whatever Berlu said
without a backbone whatsoever.

There are many examples to point to, but if I were Ancelotti, I would have argued for good, new defenders well before this year. I would have not taken Sheva, Beckham (ok, he did good, so I admit I was wrong but he was a marketing ploy first, player second in mgmt's eyes), gotten rid of Dida long ago, never played Kalac (ever), Slowdorf would have been a backup at the very least this year.

Oh yeah, and I would have played some youngsters every once in a while. Such as Gourcuff, Paloschi, etc.. I would have tried to rehabilitate R80 instead of just letting him rot on the bench.

Also, if Ancelotti didn't play youngsters, how about asking for some cheap backup signings? We were often out of defenders due to injury and were forced to play Flamini, Ambro, etc.. at defense. Along with Favalinho and Maldini at CD which has a combined age around 80, even though they did good together.

If it wasn't for Inzaghi going nuts towards the end of the season, we wouldn't be in CL and that has nothing to do with Ancelotti. He just rode the wind.

Kaka didn't stay in Milan because of Ancelotti. He stayed because Milan. If Berlu wasn't showing greed towards the big payday, then Kaka would stay.

Point is: Ancelotti is a great coach, no doubt, but there is no way in heck that he is not at least partially responsible.

rosoneri_11
04-06-2009, 12:20
If we leave Kaka we are finished!
I hate our managment, if we sell our best player who will replace him? There is noone on this world that we can buy that can replace that great man!

If we loose him forget any trophy for a long time.

mrki
04-06-2009, 12:52
Its not about Milan being in serie B, or being 4th or 5th like last year. Its about this managment is robbing Milan's essence! People are not stupid, they realise that and that is why people in Milano are also 100% against the sell of Ricky.

If Milan stood firmly and said "NO", Kaka' would never ask to leave Milan. But Galliani and Silvio cant wait for the money.

And what does this mean, minus of 70mln? That every year Milan will sell some player to cover it up? "Its economical..." says Galliani - No, its fro fun! Translated: we dont want to pay so we'll sell to cover for 10 missed transfers and everything we stole.

Kaka'+Gourcuff is around 100mln. I dont believe for a sec Milan would sell for 65 and refuse 100 from City. They lie that the sum is smaller and everyone takes a bit, its a known thing in football world.

So we start the mercato with 80-100mln euro. We'll spend like 50! Its disgusting.

pazj
04-06-2009, 13:20
looks like its going from bad to worse

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/milan-do-not-need-any-other-players-berlusconi

MiamiMilanista
04-06-2009, 13:25
looks like its going from bad to worse

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/milan-do-not-need-any-other-players-berlusconi


Ummmmm...... That interview gives me this feeling: :hammer:

Ceceves
04-06-2009, 13:28
looks like its going from bad to worse

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/milan-do-not-need-any-other-players-berlusconi

Fantastic news! Who needs Kakį when we have Kaladze?

Reza
04-06-2009, 13:33
He is not giving hourly interviews, he hasn't said that.....I hope

Ceceves
04-06-2009, 13:37
He is not giving hourly interviews, he hasn't said that.....I hope

I share your hope, but with the way management's been going about their business lately, nothing surprises me.

Christian
04-06-2009, 13:43
Well that sounds rediculess from Berlusconi, I really doubt he doesn't realise that Milan will need reinforcements for next season. He could be just saying that, like he says so many other things. If he truely doesn't want to sign anyone then he comes off as naive. The thing is that Galliani and Berlusconi always come out and say that we aren't gonna sign anyone, it seems like a strategy. My guess is that it's an attempt to stop rumours for transfer targets.

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 13:44
He did say that. He said that we have a squad full of champions.

pazj
04-06-2009, 13:44
He is not giving hourly interviews, he hasn't said that.....I hope

Heres the direct link to Sky italia website. There is a video interview in italian which i where the quotes are from. Could someone please translate the video?

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2009/06/04/intervista_berlusconi_alciato_milan_nessun_innesto_in_difesa.html

Thanks in advance

MiamiMilanista
04-06-2009, 13:52
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/06/04/Permiere_debt.ap/index.html

English teams compile 3.1 billion in debt. What a disgrace

Reza
04-06-2009, 13:53
I am glad I don't have access to those channels and don't browse football news and rumour sites much any more. "Champions" is way over used, even by fans. Of course we have a talented team, even without Kaka, but that's missing the point...

rosoneri_11
04-06-2009, 13:57
Does anyone remember the joke i did days ago by putting a photo with Kaka showing him holding Real Madrid's shirt with his name?

It was just a black hummor......................... but as i can see its turning to reality.

Siregar
04-06-2009, 14:05
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/06/04/Permiere_debt.ap/index.html

English teams compile 3.1 billion in debt. What a disgrace

In my opinion having a debt is not a disgrace as long as it can be paid. What MU do to run the club for me is still better than Milan have done in these past years (having zero debt but with limited budget).

Certainly there should be certain rule to limit the amount of the debt (percentage of the debt to their asset) to avoid the bancruptcy of a club.

Fret
04-06-2009, 14:07
looks like its going from bad to worse

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/milan-do-not-need-any-other-players-berlusconi

Berlusconi is not even pondering to sign any new player, especially in the fragile defence, despite the retirement of Paolo Maldini.

However, the Italian prime minister tried to reassure the supporters that they have nothing to worry about as Milan will be as strong as ever next season.

"I like Milan as it is," declared the Milan president to Sky Sport 24. "I think that with the great number of champions we can put on the pitch, we don't need anyone else.

"The Milan fans can sleep comfortably: we will give Leonardo a squad full of great champions, where we don't need any new players in the defensive department.



This guy doesn't even making me angry.......this is precious stuff

rosoneri_11
04-06-2009, 14:15
Berlusconi every day is turnig to a big circus, after his erotic scandals,his divorse, and now those idiot statements im starting to hate him very much.

He is not good for the club.He was, now he is not!

Jeff
04-06-2009, 14:16
A squad full of PAST great champions like Ronaldinho.

rosoneri_11
04-06-2009, 14:21
We are big joke!
We sold Gorgy, we are trying to sell Kaka! And we are trying to keep R80!

Great, we are 100% a circus.

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 14:30
Berlusconi: Still no Kaka' sale.

Who still thinks Kaka' will stay?

I do not, but after today who does?

prle
04-06-2009, 14:37
Something is not right.

Deep down inside i hope that this is all a mask,for real to get Cr7!

Arjun
04-06-2009, 14:54
Maybe we should stop buying players and just focus on building a stadium that we own and meets world class standards...and in 5 years time we can aim to be back on top of the world...just a thought. If we stay at the San Siro we may forever be a "also ran" team given the way football is evolving in England.

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 15:00
Gazzetta says our replacement for Kaka' will be one of Dzeko and Toni.

Toni???????

:(

nefremo
04-06-2009, 15:17
So much Drama. People have the right to be mad here and I do understand that.....but we also need to calm down and think this through with a cool head rather then coming here and calling for Berlu's sell of the club because he will sell one top player in basically all of his time as a Milan owner. (I am not including Shevchenko because he himself asked to go for "family issues")

Slay me if you want for this.....but I am not ready to give up on a man who has given us 7 Scudettos + 3 2nd place finishes. On top of that has taken us to 8 CL finals and most recent one being just 2 years ago. He built the teams that did all this in the past 20 years, and argue it all you want but we have been the most successful team in Europe since Berlu has bought the club. It is true that we have had disappointing mercatos the past 2 years and the transfers have mainly not worked out except for Pato. But guess what....you win some and you lose some. Some years your are more successful and some you are not. Wishing Berlu dies (like someone said a few pages ago), or saying you won't support the club because of questionable summer mercatos and the sell of a player (Kaka)...is going way too far. It just shows how spoiled some people are with Milan. I would understand this kind of attitude if Milan started selling their best player every summer, but that hasn't happened. In fact that has never happened and this may be the first time it will happen. (again, I am not including Sheva because he asked for a transfer because of his own family reasons....or so he claimed)

I am not happy with what has been happening the past 2 seasons as well. I was one of the people calling for changes and the change of Carlo. I was the one that wasn't happy with Galliani as well.....but what I am reading here now is totally out of control. I am to the point where I hope Milan sells Kaka and then does a Barca where we run over opponents next year with a significantly youthinized squad and a new way of work. Then I'll see the people claiming that they won't support Milan anymore.

If you didn't read the article about the English clubs being in debt....go and read it. Then I guess you'll feel lucky that we aren't in that situation. Those teams are paying out loans to banks every year in the region of 40,50,60+ mil Euro. Berlu has been pumping money into Milan out of his own pocket for years. For years he had to come up with millions of Euros in the summer to break the club even and on top of that finance heavy transfers and bring in stars. Milan, and also all other top European clubs, rarely are in the plus. All these clubs are taking up loans and are in huge debts. Be lucky we are not one of them because glory can very easily turn into hell just like it did for Parma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Leeds....etc.
Like I said....for years the millions of Berlu have brought us to be one of the most successful clubs in the world and now I come here and read ridiculous statements because he is about to sell one player.

I'll leave it at that.......and I just want to say that I am not happy if Kaka goes as well. But I will look at the future positively and wait for next season just I have been waiting for all seasons for the past 17 years of supporting Milan.



In other news.......D'Agostino may be signing with Juve soon. I will be dissapointed if Milan is not interested in him cuz in my opinion he has been one of the best CMs in Italy this past season. He can be a great boost in the midfield and will not cost a lot of money either (shouldn't be more then 15 mil Euro).

Samaldinho
04-06-2009, 15:22
First of all, that interview with Berlu, he never says "even without Kaka" that's just goal putting a random title in their story.

Second. If it was economical, Milan would have sold to Man City.

I go back and forth as to whether I think Kaka will leave. I remember Kaka saying how leaving Milan is a terrible decision (clearly referring to Sheva) and I remember that the last thing Kaka has ever said was that he won't leave (http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/02/1300330/kaka-i-dont-want-to-leave-milan).

I have to say, Gorky being gone has nothing to do with Milan management being terrible, it is done to Gorky being scared. Obviously the Milan management knew that Carlo was going to go, and I'm sure they told that to Gorky. If Kaka was to leave, Carlo too, then really the only reason Gorky didn't come back to Milan was because he was scared and knew he couldn't make it at the top level.

If Ronaldinho can be relaunched, then Kaka leaving is not so bad. But again, I don't think that Kaka will leave, it just seems that Kaka knows that there will be a circus, and knows that Berlu and Galli want a circus, he just wants to be removed from it.

Then the question is: Why is Kaka's father in Madrid?

I think the whole game is to make sure that contacts are preserved. If football was run by fans then players would only leave clubs when they became terrible. There is a code of conduct, and Galli understands this.

I think hearing about how the demands are insane, those are to offer Florentino the right to fail in his promise to bring Kaka, while Milan can show that they rejected great temptation despite economic hardships. It is a win-win situation.

Ask yourself this question, if a man tithes his income to his Church, do you really think he is capable of being that greedy?

However, the biggest indication to me that Kaka will stay, is that if he was leaving, he would have pulled a Sheva, and sat amongst the fans before leaving. He would have done something to show to the fans he loves them, after the Man City saga, he was beating his heart to show how much he loves Milan, so frankly, I really just see this as a circus that makes Milan the club it is.

Now many of you will say "I don't want a circus!" Well me either! However, I do know one thing, Galli is doing what merchants in my country do all the time when they are trying to sell you something. They say "Oh sir, please, we have no money, I'm selling you because I have to, just enough so I can feed my family" and then after he sells you the item, he jumps into his Mercedes and speeds away.

Milan is a club that likes to downplay its resources. Last season alone we spent 39.5 million Euros on Zambrotta, Ronaldinho, and Boriello alone. Not to mention the undisclosed sums we payed for others.

If Berlu goes out and says "I REALLY NEED DEFENDERS" then when Milan goes to buy a defender, then that club we want to buy from will charge us more, because they know we are in a place of desperation. It just makes logical sense if you take a step back from all the "reports" and realize what Milan always does.

For instance, when we were after Ronaldinho last season. Who were we linked with? Adebayor. He was on the verge of coming, we wanted Adebayor, he was the only player we cared for. Then, Adebayor is dropped and we snatch Ronaldinho for 21 million, and I'm sure the amount we got from marketing easily covered that fee. What striker do we actually get? Boriello.

So let's all take a deep breath and stop going through this panic. If Kaka says "I just want to say to the millions of Rossoneri fans that I have made my choice. I want to stay," and then goes on to say "I want to keep winning with Milan. I’m staying at Milan. And as of today, this case is over."

Sheva never said anything like that before he left. He talked openly about how he had to leave for his children. Sheva might've said he wanted to be captain years before he left, but he never said he wanted to stay before leaving.

So let's bring some focus into things and realize that while our management might seem, on the surface, crazy and without any understanding of the ways things go. The reality is that they are very much in control of the situation and are trying to go forward as best as they can.

Christian
04-06-2009, 15:40
Good posts Samaldinho and Nefremo, I to am tired of the disrespect shown towards Berlusconi.

Latest news though is that Zidane claims that Kaka has signed, perhaps it's true, but we all know Zidane is a dirty old Juventino.

_MaJi_tz
04-06-2009, 15:43
"Kaką will feel abandoned by society"
04.06.2009 19:54 di Antonio Vitiello articolo letto 2510 volte 04.06.2009 19:54 by Anthony Vitiello article read 2510 times
Fonte: sportmediaset.it Source: sportmediaset.it
© foto di Federico De Luca © photo by Federico De Luca Giancarlo Capelli, per tutti i tifosi il Barone (tra l'altro oggetto di Daspo),anche lui alla protesta sotto la sede del Milan, afferma che Kaka' vorrebbe rimanere al Milan ma e' stata la societa' a metterlo in vendita. ''Me lo ha detto lui stesso al telefono - ha raccontato Capelli mostrando sul display del cellulare una telefonata ricevuta dal brasiliano poco prima delle 15 -. Abbiamo parlato circa 5 minuti e mi ha detto che si e' sentito abbandonato dalla societa'. Giancarlo Capelli, for all the fans Baron (among other thing of DASP), also to protest under the seat of Milan, says Kaka 'would like to stay at Milan, but it' was the company 'to put up for sale.' 'I said it himself on the phone - told Capelli showing on the display of a cellular telephone call received by the Brazilian just before 15 -. We have talked about 5 minutes and told me that she' felt abandoned by society '. Mi ha detto che voleva restare ma il Milan lo ha messo in vendita''. He told me he wanted to stay but Milan has put up for sale''.

Rossoneri Fuego
04-06-2009, 15:45
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/04/1305053/real-madrid-stunned-by-kakas-demands-report

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

haha i love kaka's dad hes making madrid whore themselfs to him......im sorry but if i was madrid id tell em to...you know.......i think he'll stay what it does sound like.........when theres a ugly girl that really likes you.....and start making excuses why you cant hang out.....then bribe her into bringing all your friends thats what it sounds like

pazj
04-06-2009, 15:49
Maybe we should stop buying players and just focus on building a stadium that we own and meets world class standards...and in 5 years time we can aim to be back on top of the world...just a thought. If we stay at the San Siro we may forever be a "also ran" team given the way football is evolving in England.

This would be a sensible thing to do although the idea of leaving the san siro is a difficult one to swallow. The baldies especially Galliani keep going about the economic sense, as justification, of the Kaka deal, how Spain has lower taxes etc it is worth noting that the low taxes of 25% apply to only Non-spanish workers designed to attract high calibire foreign workers, the so called 'Beckam rule' who was first to expliot it as a foottbaler. Spanish Players pay taxes that are comparable to Italian high income earners. Maybe a tad irrelevant considering that Kaka is not spanish but at the same time as usual they dont tell the hole truth.

In addition the Taxes in the UK are also comparable to Italian in fact whereas wages in th UK are usually quoted in gross in Italy it is net. Hence in effect baldy and co are massively overpaying players compared to their english counterparts so to now bemoan the differences in revenues as justification for the sale of Kaka does not tell the whole story. Most people with even a modicum of knowledge concerning football economics could have forseen the gap in wealth increasing yet by by giving huge contracts to players baldy and co were either igonrant of this or something else has changed.

That something else in my opinion is Berlusconis ever decreasing interest in the club.

Warro Bantan
04-06-2009, 15:58
Very balanced post Samaldinho...I like how u have made your points.

I have given up hope of us keeping Kaka...and that's just me....I am not hoping, or expecting to change n e one's mind...I just try to state my feelings, and vent.

Ur arguments are solid, and I am heartened by them.

At the end of the day, if he leaves, if he stays...life, and Milan go on.

Filipéz 182
04-06-2009, 16:33
some pics from the fans protest in milano

http://www.corriere.it/gallery/Sport/vuoto.shtml?2009/06_Giugno/milanisti/1&9

Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 17:07
Moratti is in Spain for a Ibra-Eto'o swap.

Rossoneri Fuego
04-06-2009, 17:12
^^^

thats massive barca would be stronger than ever if we keep kaka' add a few replacements and stay healthy of course we can win Serie A, i hope it's true lolol

K77SH C
04-06-2009, 17:19
Very balanced post Samaldinho...I like how u have made your points.

I have given up hope of us keeping Kaka...and that's just me....I am not hoping, or expecting to change n e one's mind...I just try to state my feelings, and vent.

Ur arguments are solid, and I am heartened by them.

At the end of the day, if he leaves, if he stays...life, and Milan go on.

Some interesting points about the Kaka situation, but the judgement of Gourcuff being scared is harsh. He is not a fool, in the season before a world cup he knows he cant afford to risk coming to Milan and being benched. Lloris turned us down ofr similar reasons.

johncharles365
04-06-2009, 17:21
i love the fact that Christian and Samadinho are defending berlusconi lol you guys still don't get it he doesn't want the burden of Milan any more he is more interested in young women and his political career. you defending one the most corrupt politicians in western Europe and when i say that I am including france as well. If you analyse his rationales and motives you begin to understand that all he want is football club that doesn't cause him any hassle. I think every fans has the freedom to have a go berlusconi and he thoroughly deserve the insults chucked towards him. I don't want his puppet of a son to manage the club nor do i want his daughter to be cashier of milan. it not like the fans want the superstars of europe most of us want dzeko or santacrose hardly the ronaldo's of the world. most of all us milan fans want a bit common sense what the best way forward for milan and getting of a player that can secure milan top 4 finish each season is very dubious. Milan have given up so many top stars in recent years in faith that it would future success i am not too surprised that no one is fond of berlusconi and galliani anymore. I don't know any thing about you christian you may of been around in the mid 80s watching berlusconi rebuild milan and that why you stand by him but for me my earliest memories of Milan were of the 1996 season and i remember berlusconi not even turning up to watch games. Giving milan 20 million a euro to cover debts caused by calcio poli scandal and debt crunching buying is just not good enough. the only way i could forgive berlusconi for selling kaka is for him to come to the club and start running it again because out of all his organisation he is a natural born businessmen and knows how to turn a profit

_MaJi_tz
04-06-2009, 17:26
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305990/kaka-has-already-signed-with-real-madrid-zinedine-zidane

Rossoneri Fuego
04-06-2009, 17:33
^^ thats what i read what do i think? well did zidane see the signature? the fact is we will know on monday and the decision rest on his hands kaka' also kaka's dad wants digao 1.5 his brother a 12 mill a year salary come on man...even madrid think that's alott hopefully they'll jack it up so much that it scares em off come on you guys need to be positive

Ferri1972
04-06-2009, 17:43
I just hope that Berlusconi knows that Moratti will sell IBRA and so he plays for the perfect timing where IBRA's move will be anouned while he will stop the KAKA move. That way he'll look like a hero and wins a round against Moratti. This is a crazy hypothesis, but I hope that I am not just dreaming. If everything was already decided, why would he risk to look like a fool, especially after what Zidane said today.

Samaldinho
04-06-2009, 18:02
i love the fact that Christian and Samadinho are defending berlusconi lol you guys still don't get it he doesn't want the burden of Milan any more he is more interested in young women and his political career. you defending one the most corrupt politicians in western Europe and when i say that I am including france as well. If you analyse his rationales and motives you begin to understand that all he want is football club that doesn't cause him any hassle. I think every fans has the freedom to have a go berlusconi and he thoroughly deserve the insults chucked towards him. I don't want his puppet of a son to manage the club nor do i want his daughter to be cashier of milan. it not like the fans want the superstars of europe most of us want dzeko or santacrose hardly the ronaldo's of the world. most of all us milan fans want a bit common sense what the best way forward for milan and getting of a player that can secure milan top 4 finish each season is very dubious. Milan have given up so many top stars in recent years in faith that it would future success i am not too surprised that no one is fond of berlusconi and galliani anymore. I don't know any thing about you christian you may of been around in the mid 80s watching berlusconi rebuild milan and that why you stand by him but for me my earliest memories of Milan were of the 1996 season and i remember berlusconi not even turning up to watch games. Giving milan 20 million a euro to cover debts caused by calcio poli scandal and debt crunching buying is just not good enough. the only way i could forgive berlusconi for selling kaka is for him to come to the club and start running it again because out of all his organisation he is a natural born businessmen and knows how to turn a profit

First of all, I am not defending Berlu. If you want to talk politics, that's funny, because that's what I study and I am quite good at it.

I am not defending that man, he is a center-right politician of a club that is historically left-leaning. So what does that tell you about Berlu? He is a man of contradictions.

If you want to talk about Italian politics, its not exactly the most stable place in the world, so it would be best to stay away from the political-side of Berlu's dealings with Milan.

I have to admit, and you have as well, that Berlu is an exceptional businessman. He knows how to run a company, he has really grown in stature because of the intelligent business dealings.

Frankly, I have faith in Galli, because of the way he deals, not because of what he deals. Galli clearly follows the whims of Berlu. Berlu wanted Dinho, Galli got him Dinho, so I don't see how much fault you can place on Galli's shoulders when he is simply doing the will of his employer, which ultimately is the most important thing.

Yes, he serves a club, and to be honest, Galli has served Milan very well.

If you would look at my arguments for why our management is acting the way it is, then I think you'd be hard pressed to argue another way.

The truth of the matter is that Berlu might be a tad insane, but you really can't argue with his success. Honestly, for all the man's faults, his success is unquestioned.

The theatrical nature of his style is the big reason he is such a grand figure, and he knows that he can use that persona to his club's great advantage. Galli also uses misleading statements and confusion in order to get the real targets that Milan want.

If you dig enough, you'll find that every once in a while, you see the true Galli. He understands things, obviously. This is what he wakes up to the morning and this is how he brings food on the table, you and I are fans, and frankly, I'd trust his judgment more than yours or mine.

All I'm saying is that Milan functions in a way that makes it far more successful that oher clubs. Do you think that if Juve stopped talking all day about their love of Diego, that perhaps they'd be able to save a little more money? Milan rarely purchase players that they have been continuously linked to, and that makes sense, because it allows Milan to buy cheaper, and create more growth in the team.

I am a pro-Carlo guy, and I hope that Leonardo succeeds a la Pep, but if the sacking of Carlo with the replacement of Leonardo is anything to go by, it seems that Milan will be injecting some new players. However, I don't think Milan needs a massive overhaul. Why?

Pirlo has really started to come back to the form that we know of him the second half of this season. Flamini is finally blossoming, whether that be in midfield or RB. Gattuso has returned, Ambro is a faithful preformer, and Zambrotta is still one of the best RB's in Serie A. Pato scores goals, Inzaghi is a great option to have, while Milan can call upon the likes of Ronaldinho and Seedorf at will.

Seedorf might have lost a bit of form this year, and I prefer Dinho to him, but every player has his low times. Gattuso was not great last year, and I remember many people asking him to go, who is a great symbol of Milan.

The only real problem Milan has is in the center of defense, and possibily left-back. Zambro can play left, and Flamini is good at right, though it seems Flamini hates that role. I would love to bring in any of Grosso or Dossena in, but I think we are all missing the point as to why Milan is not shooting forward into transfers.

The transfers that Milan need are not in midfield, that is pretty clear. The striker position and the defense are the places where the focus is.

Our dealings with strikers hinges on Boriello's recovery, and if Paloschi returns or stays on loan at Parma for another year. Sheva is clearly on his way out, and a line of Boriello-Pato-Inzaghi-Paloschi is a top line.

Defense hinges on how Leonardo rates Bonera, Kaladze, and Antonini. But more importantly, on the health of Alessandro Nesta. If Nesta is healthy, then Milan will pursue Kjaer or some other player of that level. If Nesta's chances look poor, Milan will have to invest more, possibily in a more pricey option such as Mexes, etc.

So if we look at our mercato, and we think that Milan should just hurl themselves forward like Inter or Juve, then fine, suffer while you watch other teams. But, if you understand why Milan is doing what it is doing, then you can be calm and just be annoyed like me that all you have to hear about is Kaka leaving without getting even some clearly fake news that Santacroce is coming.

ps. Milan needs Santacroce, I don't know why Milan hasn't just bought him yet, even if Nesta plays 50 games next year, Santacroce is the future.

Rick
04-06-2009, 18:56
This gets more ridiculous all the time. Berlusconi is so full of crap he's turning into the sh1t monster from Dogma. :grinser:

AC declare Ronaldo interest
Milan chief considers Manchester United star

Last updated: 4th June 2009

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has declared that Cristiano Ronaldo would consider a move to his club.

The Manchester United superstar has been constantly linked with a move away from Old Trafford in recent years.

Claim after counterclaim has come, but Real Madrid have thus far been unable to prise him away after two summers of trying.

A third summer battle has already begun, but now another interested party could emerge in the shape of Milan.

And if Kaka's proposed world record sale to Real goes through - they would be well equipped to match any offer the Spanish giants may make to United.

Berlusconi was talking to his own Mediaset organisation and revealed he could be ready to battle for Ronaldo.

'I told Cristiano Ronaldo that I would like to see him as a Rossonero," he said.

"He looked at me, and said 'Who doesn't like Milan? All players would like to come to Milan'."

Like with all of Real's comments, Berlusconi's declarations are sure to be met with disdain by the English champions.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_5364134,00.html

So on one hand he and Uncle Fester are pleading poverty and saying they may not be able to resist these big money offers from Real Madrid, etc. Then he turns around and says he thinks Ronaldo will come to Milan. :bri:

And by the way, it was totally inappropriate for him to say what he apparently did to Ronaldo. It's also inappropriate to reveal it.

And according to the Daily Mail poverty-ridden Milan is prepared to lay out 25 million pounds for Vidic.

AC Milan and Barcelona chase Manchester United's £25m Vidic

By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 8:12 AM on 04th June 2009
When it rains: Mrs Vidic isn't happy with the Manchester climate

Manchester United face a battle to keep hold of defensive kingpin Nemanja Vidic, with AC Milan and Barcelona eager to sign him.

Sportsmail revealed last month that United had concerns as Vidic’s wife Ana has struggled to settle in Manchester and is keen on moving away from the city to a better climate.

Now Milan and Barca hope to capitalise on the Serb’s predicament and tempt him away with a bumper £25million deal and the benefits of a new environment.

United will resist all offers for the 27-year-old, who has just enjoyed an outstanding season.

He is pivotal to their plans and hugely popular with staff and fans alike, but club
insiders say they recognise there could be a problem.

Vidic feels that Old Trafford is the best place for his football career but is worried about the strain which could be placed upon that if his wife remains unhappy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1190684/AC-Milan-Barcelona-chase-Manchester-Uniteds-25m-Vidic.html

Christian
04-06-2009, 19:03
i love the fact that Christian and Samadinho are defending berlusconi lol you guys still don't get it he doesn't want the burden of Milan any more he is more interested in young women and his political career. you defending one the most corrupt politicians in western Europe and when i say that I am including france as well. If you analyse his rationales and motives you begin to understand that all he want is football club that doesn't cause him any hassle. I think every fans has the freedom to have a go berlusconi and he thoroughly deserve the insults chucked towards him. I don't want his puppet of a son to manage the club nor do i want his daughter to be cashier of milan. it not like the fans want the superstars of europe most of us want dzeko or santacrose hardly the ronaldo's of the world. most of all us milan fans want a bit common sense what the best way forward for milan and getting of a player that can secure milan top 4 finish each season is very dubious. Milan have given up so many top stars in recent years in faith that it would future success i am not too surprised that no one is fond of berlusconi and galliani anymore. I don't know any thing about you christian you may of been around in the mid 80s watching berlusconi rebuild milan and that why you stand by him but for me my earliest memories of Milan were of the 1996 season and i remember berlusconi not even turning up to watch games. Giving milan 20 million a euro to cover debts caused by calcio poli scandal and debt crunching buying is just not good enough. the only way i could forgive berlusconi for selling kaka is for him to come to the club and start running it again because out of all his organisation he is a natural born businessmen and knows how to turn a profit

All I'm trying to say is that people should show some respect to Berlusconi, if not for what he's doing now, then for what he has done for Milan. I don't live in Italy, so frankly, I don't know a whole lot about his politics.

It's true that Berlusconi has lost interest in Milan over the years, it's natural, he has owned the club for more than two decades, and during those two decades we've been the undisputed best club in Europe. People are acting like Galliani and Berlusconi are acting against Milan's interests, like Berlusconi wants to sell Kaka to put the money in his pocket so he can get a brand new Ferrari. Do you know how insane that sounds??? Milan is a football club, he has spent alot of money on our club during the years, and surely if he needed actual funds, he'd start selling some stakes in Milan to the rich arabs who are intersted.

It's not to say that Berlusconi doesn't do things with Milan that I'm completly against. Things like meddling with the transfers, buying players we don't need, like Ronaldinho (even though I've always been a big fan of his).

Regarding Galliani, he knows that every Milan fan loves Kaka, he knows that it will damage our imagine if Kaka leaves. He's not stupid, like some people would like to think. So why would he sell him? One reason could be that we simply can't afford to keep him without getting an injection from Berlusconi. Remember we weren't in Champions League last season (Which B&G surely were to blame for, I wont deny that) and lost alot of money on that. The other reason could be for sporting reasons, which I hope. Some reports suggest that we would get some of their dutchmen in return, plus the 65M. In all honosty we might be better off getting someone like Robben plus 3-4 world class players, than keeping Kaka, it's hard to say.

Anyway, I just think some people are to eager to complain about everything. Like Samaldinho said, Galliani has never come out and said what players we would buy. Yet everybody is complaining that we hardly even is being linked with anybody right now. I say we wait and see what they actually decide to do, before we complain about the transfers. That's not to say that we shouldn't protest the sale of Kaka, like the Ultra's are doing. It's important to let everybody know the fans stance.

pazj
04-06-2009, 19:29
Pirlo has really started to come back to the form that we know of him the second half of this season. Flamini is finally blossoming, whether that be in midfield or RB. Gattuso has returned, Ambro is a faithful preformer, and Zambrotta is still one of the best RB's in Serie A. Pato scores goals, Inzaghi is a great option to have, while Milan can call upon the likes of Ronaldinho and Seedorf at will.

Seedorf might have lost a bit of form this year, and I prefer Dinho to him, but every player has his low times. Gattuso was not great last year, and I remember many people asking him to go, who is a great symbol of Milan.

The only real problem Milan has is in the center of defense, and possibily left-back. Zambro can play left, and Flamini is good at right, though it seems Flamini hates that role. I would love to bring in any of Grosso or Dossena in, but I think we are all missing the point as to why Milan is not shooting forward into transfers.

The transfers that Milan need are not in midfield, that is pretty clear. The striker position and the defense are the places where the focus is.

Our dealings with strikers hinges on Boriello's recovery, and if Paloschi returns or stays on loan at Parma for another year. Sheva is clearly on his way out, and a line of Boriello-Pato-Inzaghi-Paloschi is a top line.

Defense hinges on how Leonardo rates Bonera, Kaladze, and Antonini. But more importantly, on the health of Alessandro Nesta. If Nesta is healthy, then Milan will pursue Kjaer or some other player of that level. If Nesta's chances look poor, Milan will have to invest more, possibily in a more pricey option such as Mexes, etc.

So if we look at our mercato, and we think that Milan should just hurl themselves forward like Inter or Juve, then fine, suffer while you watch other teams. But, if you understand why Milan is doing what it is doing, then you can be calm and just be annoyed like me that all you have to hear about is Kaka leaving without getting even some clearly fake news that Santacroce is coming.

ps. Milan needs Santacroce, I don't know why Milan hasn't just bought him yet, even if Nesta plays 50 games next year, Santacroce is the future.

With all due repect im a fan of optimism, the glass half and all that but yours appears to be spilling over...

The team is far from Ok as it is never mind if Kaka does go too many players on the wrong side of 30 for one...you are right a player can have peaks and troughs through out his careers but while this is understandable in his 20’s when a player is 33 ala Seedorf it is right to start asking questions.

The midfield 3 with Pirlo flanked by 2 defensive midfielders is not dynamic or adventurous enough Seedorf is not able to play in this midfield any more but Milan did have arguably the best midfield trio of Seedorf Pirlo and Rino in Europe for a large part of this Century. If you look across the best teams in Europe today the midfield consists of dynamic players who are not just good on the ball but their movement is excellent off the ball as well which is why we require at least one affordable midfielder of this type, Hernanes comes to mind, unproven on the biggest stage but then so was Kaka. Only question mark would be that he would take up the last non-eu. An alternative could be Hamsik.

As for up front the R10 we see today is a shadow of the player he used to be yes there is the occasional bit of Ronnie magic he even smiles the same...but something isn’t right. For one his acceleration seems to have gone that ability to ghost past the last defender I don’t if it’s wholly physical maybe it’s psychological or a combination of both. Maybe he can prove his doubters wrong...I have my doubts.

The excellent Tim Vickery BBC South American football correspondent seems to think that his problems stems from the 2006 world cup, in Brazil it was being billed as the world cup where R10 would cement his place in history as Brazils greatest ever player surpassing even Pele and we all know that didn’t happen. Maybe the analysis is too simple but the timing does fit in with his steady decline. Either way i question whether he the man to pin our hopes on.

Other forward positions Pato is an exceptional talent at times inconsistent and his decision making needs refining but that his to be expected from one so young.

Inzaghi is another Milan player that appears to be defying time but at 36 not someone you want to depend upon. As for Boriello didn’t think he was Milan material when he came back granted he has had bad luck with injuries but a forward is required. What type depends on the formation we will adopt next season 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2. R10 favours a wider position in 4-3-3 maybe our link with Lavezzi might have some truth to it with Pato through the middle

Defence is where the biggest concerns are Flamini did a job at right back but at times he was caught out tactically and in positional sense dont think is the long term solution. Zambrotta had a par season in my opinion started off well but form tailed off as season progressed. He is 32 should be ok next season but maybe at left back Janku for me is not up to scratch. One full back right or left is required.

At centre back biggest concern is Nesta i know he returned for the last game and it was great to see him back but there has to be question about how many games he can be expected to play next season. A centre back is a definite Santacroce or Zapata would be my choice both have a great up side. Young pacey experienced in Serie a and room for improvement and they can play at right back if necessary as i believe Thiago Silva can.

Finally the goal keeper situation Abbiati was doing a reasonable job and as I understand it will be out most of 2009 which leaves us with Dida as 1st choice he performed well in the last few weeks.

Just realised how long the post is got carried away. Apologies

hitmannq8
04-06-2009, 19:41
Something is not right.

Deep down inside i hope that this is all a mask,for real to get Cr7!

I never even thought of this. Nice thought. Could be very true. I still think Kaka's staying I never thought for a second he was going to leave.

jvig12183
04-06-2009, 20:12
I don't understand how one day Galliani and Berlu can go on TV or on the radio and give the reasons for taking offer for Kaka (because of economic reasons, italian football will lose its stars because it is suffering economically) and then the next day say they would like to get cristiano ronaldo, vidic (25mil) or hernanes (20mil) (not to mention renewing contracts like Ambro's). it just doesn't make sense to me. if there is no money at the club or in the italian league and they have to sell Kaka why are they talking about making big purchases as well.

Also, here is an article about how Liverpool's ownership suffered big losses this year also. However, there is no talk from their management about selling Gerrard or Torres.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=652679&sec=england&cc=5901

GilAttack [11]
04-06-2009, 21:17
Please, no Lavezzi. He is a headcase. He is talented, but not talented enough to put up with all his poor character.
He is the anti-Kaka in that sense.

SkyEdge
04-06-2009, 22:35
S.O.S to Sheikh Mansour Please.. !

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 02:04
To be honest, I am loving every moment of this. Seeing all of us here talking about the pros and cons and this and that. How most of us are already cursing Berlu and Galli....
The facts is Kaka is still a Milan player and quite franky, I am not sure about you guys, but if I am 90% sure about a business deal(like how the press is claiming Kaka closed to signing and just waiting for the right moment AKA Monday...) I would make sure already party signuture is on the line or else it is not a deal. SO all these stuff about waiting till Monday, Kaka is in Brazil, Kaka's dad is in Madrid.....so what. The truth is that Kaka said it himself he is staying and if not, I just don't see why they need to wait till Monday.

Then the story of Pirlo, Seedorf and Pato are staying really hearts, as I can't believe Seedorf is still here, why can't him, Dida and Kaladze take the high road and leave the club, or take a 70% paycut to stay.

I really love the story of CR7 and Vidic as I had been saying all along, those are signings that Berlu needs as well as keeping Kaka in order to sell Milan to a higher price. For every Mil he puts in, he can sure get 2-3mil back.

Any more rumors today?

Siregar
05-06-2009, 02:11
CR7---Pato---Kaka?

WOW!!!

Anything is possible, even only with very small chance. :D

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 02:21
CR7---Pato---Kaka?

WOW!!!

Anything is possible, even only with very small chance. :D

To me believing in CR7 coming is the same thing as believing Kaka is leaving.

Berlu whispered something into CR7's ears, remember.
And CR7 always said he wants to move on and play in Italy, remember.
Who knows, maybe Briada and Leo already flew to meet CR7's agent in Berlu's private jet(since nobody is using it at the moment).

Oh my gosh, this must be true then, we are signing CR7 and Kaka is staying.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 02:22
Don't worry, according to my sources(more reliable than Goal.com) (Trust me on that, I had a friend of a friend who knows someone who is dating someone, who is the friend of someone, who is the neighbor of someone who went to the same school of someone who claims to be close to someone who is someone that is also close to someone who lives in Milan), Berlu is just playing with Perez with the Kaka sale in order to get a lower price for CR7 and Vidic of ManU. On Monday he will annouce three things, Kaka as new captain, CR7 and Vidic are our summer signings and sadly, Seedorf will be there too, as he is still WALKING HIS WAY out of San SIro from the Roma game. hahahaha

Something I should have posted here.

Siregar
05-06-2009, 02:25
To me believing in CR7 coming is the same thing as believing Kaka is leaving.

I hope that happens! :pp20:

Vulli
05-06-2009, 02:44
A sensational but equally evocative voice comes from the United Kingdom, the last hope to remain KAKA at Milan is called Al Maktoum TeleLombardia

Filipéz 182
05-06-2009, 03:58
Don't worry, according to my sources(more reliable than Goal.com) (Trust me on that, I had a friend of a friend who knows someone who is dating someone, who is the friend of someone, who is the neighbor of someone who went to the same school of someone who claims to be close to someone who is someone that is also close to someone who lives in Milan), Berlu is just playing with Perez with the Kaka sale in order to get a lower price for CR7 and Vidic of ManU. On Monday he will annouce three things, Kaka as new captain, CR7 and Vidic are our summer signings and sadly, Seedorf will be there too, as he is still WALKING HIS WAY out of San SIro from the Roma game. hahahaha

Something I should have posted here.

funny man you are gabriel489

totti_jonaid
05-06-2009, 04:53
We still have a hope of Kaka staying. Refer to the URL

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=36781

I just hope Mr. Makhtoum buys 40% or even higher of AC Milan in order to save both KaKa and the club from its current economic crisis.

johncharles365
05-06-2009, 05:09
the problem is Milan won't use the cash to reinvest in players Galliani is more concerned with limit this year annual loss. in addition if he is trying to limit the budget he want sign many players of stature the reason reason the best way to control costs is to limit the cost of wages. currently milan are running a deficit of 20 million euros a season that is basically kaka ronadihno seedorf and pirlo wages. You may disagree with me on this christian and samaldinho but milan missed a trick in not rejuvenating the squad after the 2007 win. you have to ask for berlusconi to make some serious investment in the team especially when they just won the champions league it gives you a opportunity to limit the cost of transfer fees and wages. my god Milan could have bought torres for 26 million euros nani for 19 million euros dani alves for 22 million euros vidic for 10 million euros any way you get my point. I know its against the family ethic of Milan but we were going to lose cafu and co at the end the season. You can even say 45 lose of funds due to the lack of champions league participation is nothing compared to 100 million budget but consider if Milan got those types on players on the books it is more than likely that Milan could have covered the cost within three season through winning competitions and various merchandise and sponsorship deals. Milan management also went a bit crazy after the world cup in 2006 buying a whole host of older or unproven players to the tune of several millions player like bonera jankulovski and oddo and of course the doomed purchase of ricardo oliviera. I don't complain about galliani ability to sign players and get great deals for the club just his inability to cut costs and run as profitable club. Berlusconi just annoyed me for the simple reason that he has put his family in the Milan hierarchy to represent his interest and control over the policy. now consider this Milan is paying a combined wage plus bonuses of 25 million euros per year to people who aren't qualified or have any experience of running a business. It bit paranoid as well i mean galliani or any of the other non related milan board could have represented berlusconi interests just as well that they are paid to be on the board. I am economist so look at world wondering why family loyalties are more important than efficient staff. in any case you have to admit that berlusconi has the experience the talent and the knowledge to run Milan properly where as his son hasn't really made any cash that wasn't given to him.

I really don't think selling kaka would represent a good long term strategy as it more than likely that the cash would be spent of prestige signing to calm the fans down and not invested where the cash in needed. if you examine berlusconi actions he tends to sign player that he likes kind of like a art collector he sometimes pays the most stunning pieces which have no substance. The cash gained from a Kaka sale could run out I matter of two years with it being spent player that won't have a good influence on the club and also don't have any loyalty to the club. Kaka is a tried and tested rossoneri that is loyal to the club and delivers on a regular basis plus he is of milan biggest earners in terms of sponsorship deals and merchandise. Christian seemed to insinuate that Kaka kick this deal you have to examine the evidence on hand and i fail to come up with the same conclusion. Kaka is still the member of the deal to come out and publicly express this opinions over any possible transfer, what would he gain by saying that he wants to stay at Milan while the trying to organise a move? The management have pretty much blamed anyone else for the kaka real madrid insanity which suggest they are behind kaka leaving and are currently shifting the blame of this move to the player and agent. the motives are pretty straight forward Berlusconi wants Milan to stand on its on two feet so he get on with his preferred pursuits, galliani wants to cash to save for a rainly day and also reduce the wage bill by 9 million euros, leonardo wants the player but would also like the cash to buy his squad. To sum up Milan are selling Kaka because berlusconi wants to pursue politics and young women, galliani wants the cash because he scared that Milan might not have any future transfer funds and leonardo what to build a team in his own image. non of motives are good enough reasons to sell kaka especially since Milan have players who draw a wage and never play.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 05:39
Great post Johncharles, like you said, if Berlu wants Milan to be on its own feet per se, would selling 40% or even 20% of the club do the trick?
Your argument is sound but you failed to address the consequences of Kaka sell. First, according to your argument, Milan will only spend part of the money from Kaka's sell, heck lets say they even spend all of it. Do you think the player or players that going to come in will cost less than what Kaka's is getting? The answer is no.
Secondly, if they don't spend the money, do you honestly believe that Galli and Berlu and even Leo think that Milan is a stronger team than without Kaka? Are you so keen to really believe Berlu when he said, Milan is full of Champions!!!

Berlu and Galli and even Leo are smart men, they are not stupid, they know that selling Kaka is not the answer to all their problems.

Call me whatever you like, but I still believe that these Kaka rumors are smokescreens for what is the BIG PRESENT/S for Leo and us fans. You might find me joking about the keeping Perez occuply while signing CR7 and Vidic completely non-sense. I just have one question to ask, where is Braida? More importantly where is Leo? Those two are no where to be found and not even being mention at all in the press. If I am a journalist, I would be asking for their view of this Kaka's transfer, and yet, no reports(at least from all the sites that I can dig up), have any words or opinions coming out from Braida and most importantly Leo. Don't you find that strange that NO REPORTER can get a hold of them? While they can always know where Galli is, or where Kaka's father is, or even the full details of what would be the biggest transfer in FOOTBALL history?

Come on guys, until Kaka is present as a RM player, give Berlu and Galli some credits(yes I know they screw up alot but mostly on getting bad players and giving out horrible contracts) and for crying out loud, have some faith.

Filipéz 182
05-06-2009, 06:10
for me it would be a massive surprise if your theory is correct!

ACMILAN1983
05-06-2009, 06:30
Gabriel, I agree and do think Leo and Braida are out there securing new signings for us, but I really doubt our signings will be CR7 and Vidic, as we'd be forced to spend an insane amount for just two signings. I think we'll think more modestly and will be looking at other players of high quality, but won't cost the same as a mega signing like CR7.

Still, having an attack of CR7, Kaka and Pato would be simply unstoppable if used correctly.

ARIO
05-06-2009, 06:51
Maybe Berlusconi and Galliani know something we all don't......maybe Kaka suffering an injury which is very bad (could occur at any time) so they decide to cash on him early. it's only a theory

Warro Bantan
05-06-2009, 07:34
Wow.

How amazing is the human mind?

We have such emotions on the forum, and in particular, in this thread!

From the hopeless (myself included) to the calm, distanced outlook, to the fervent disbelievers that Kaka will leave, to the fanciful hopefulls who see CR7 as our next aquisition (while keeping Kaka!!!!)

I respect everyone's opinions though, however much I disagree with some.

I found it a wonderful exercise in psychology to see the varied posts here, all based on the central theme of Kaka's possible departure.

Indeed, some of the more pursuasuve posts have made me adjust my "Kaka is leaving certainty" from 100%, down to 80%...as I told a fellow Rossneri fan from Jamaica last nite on the fone.

So for me, Kaka has a 20% chance of staying.

CR7 though (and again IMO) has a 0% chance of coming here (except to shop in Milan)

I am however, intrigued by the lack of coverage on Braida/Leonardo's whereabouts/activities....hmmmm....makes you wonder...

A WC GK, Santaroce, Hernandes, and Adebayor arriving (and Kaka + Pato staying/Seedorf, Kalac, Dida leaving) would make it a perfect Mercato for me.

Mystik
05-06-2009, 07:39
^^^ You still want a GK? I agree with everything else but I personally was pleased with Abbiati's contribution this past season. Unless you want to relegate him to 2nd choice, something I don't think he'll be too happy with.

Kalstroem6
05-06-2009, 08:05
I piani Milan senza Kaką Torna Paloschi Con Leonardo largo ai giovani

Galliani tratta il riscatto della punta del Parma. E a Zidane scappa: «Ricky ha gią firmato col Real»

«A chi non piace il Milan? Tutti i giocatori vorrebbero venire al Milan». Parole pronunciate ieri da Silvio Berlusconi che dovrebbero ri-accendere la fantasia dei tifosi delusi per la cessione di Kaką. A proposito di Ricky, al di lą delle dichiarazioni di facciata che vogliono la trattativa ancora aperta, va detto che a Madrid danno l’affare gią bell’e concluso. Una frase in questo senso č scappata pure a Zinedine Zidane, uomo di fiducia di Florentino Perez, che alla partita d’addio di Vincent Candela ha detto: «Kaką ha gią firmato per il Real». Riduzione dei costi Il Milan sta studiando il nuovo progetto cercando di seguire le indicazioni di Leonardo. Il brasiliano, appena investito del ruolo di allenatore, ha le idee chiare: vuole gente che corre, possibilmente giovane e possibilmente non di grande nome. Che cosa significa? Che il Milan si avvia ad aprire un ciclo basato pił sulla sostanza che sulla forma. E’ vero che il procuratore di Eto’o telefona spesso a Galliani per proporgli il centravanti camerunense, č vero anche che pure Berlusconi sarebbe d’accordo sull’affare, ma si deve sottolineare comequesta trattativa sia in controtendenza rispetto alla nuova politica societaria. E difatti Galliani ha chiaramente spiegato al procuratore di Eto’o che, per avviare trattative, il ragazzo dovrebbe perņ ridursi lo stipendio (da 10 milioni annui a 6), cosa al momento improbabile. Progetto giovani A conferma del fatto che il Milan pensa soprattutto ai giovani, ecco arrivare la notizia che riguarda Alberto Paloschi. Il centravanti che ha contribuito alla promozione in serie A del Parma dovrebbe rientrare a Milanello: questi sono i piani di Galliani. Ieri c’č stata una lunga riunione con il presidente del Parma Ghirardi che ha chiesto, per la metą di Paloschi, il prestito di Abate e 7,5 milioni (da investire poi per arrivare ad Acquafresca). Galliani ha sospeso la trattativa, dicendosi pronto ad aggiungere al prestito di Abate soltanto 5 milioni. Oggi si prosegue la discussione, ma gią si capisce che i rossoneri puntano forte sul centravanti, probabilmente su indicazione di Leonardo. Energia in mezzo Scordiamoci colpi di teatro o campioni da fuochi d’artificio, perché non č il momento e perché la cassaforte del Milan non li permette. Un ritocchino a centrocampo va fatto, lo ha ammesso anche Galliani. Piace molto il brasiliano Hernanes del San Paolo. Il cartellino costa pił o meno 20 milioni di euro: si puņ trattare, mač difficile che la cifra scenda di molto. Sarebbe una scommessa, sullo stile Pato, ma probabilmente č necessaria perché il reparto va rafforzato. Non dimentichiamo che, lasciando perdere le comprensibili dichiarazioni di facciata dei dirigenti rossoneri, se il Chelsea arriverą a chiedere Seedorf (e lo farą), anche l’olandese potrebbe andarsene. Da tenere in considerazione pure Marigo (Parma) e Dzemaili (Torino): non saranno fenomeni, ma hanno margini di miglioramento. Pochi nomi noti In difesa, secondo Berlusconi, non c’č bisogno di interventi perché rientrano sia Nesta sia Kaladze. A dire il vero sulla situazione dei due centrali c’č pił di una perplessitą e quindi qualche aggiustamento sarą fatto. Si punterą su elementi giovani, senza una carta d’identitą griffata. Il Milan ha piazzato a Cagliari il 22enne Astori, che č in comproprietą, e potrebbe rientrare. Davalutare anche i progressi di Albertazzi che fa parte della Primavera rossonera. Sono questi i nomi su cui si ragiona. Osservati speciali pure Santacroce, Bocchetti e Pisano.

MiamiMilanista
05-06-2009, 08:12
CR7 and Kaka playing for Milan at the same time is pure fantasy. The only chance of seeing CR7 in a Milan uniform are as follows:

- No Kaka. Pure cash turnaround based on Kaka sale
- Kaka still with Milan BUT the sale of Pato, Pirlo, and Ronaldinho.

Not worth it.

mrki
05-06-2009, 08:26
Kaką will feel abandoned by society"
04.06.2009 19:54 di Antonio Vitiello articolo letto 2510 volte 04.06.2009 19:54 by Anthony Vitiello article read 2510 times
Fonte: sportmediaset.it Source: sportmediaset.it
© foto di Federico De Luca © photo by Federico De Luca Giancarlo Capelli, per tutti i tifosi il Barone (tra l'altro oggetto di Daspo),anche lui alla protesta sotto la sede del Milan, afferma che Kaka' vorrebbe rimanere al Milan ma e' stata la societa' a metterlo in vendita. ''Me lo ha detto lui stesso al telefono - ha raccontato Capelli mostrando sul display del cellulare una telefonata ricevuta dal brasiliano poco prima delle 15 -. Abbiamo parlato circa 5 minuti e mi ha detto che si e' sentito abbandonato dalla societa'. Giancarlo Capelli, for all the fans Baron (among other thing of DASP), also to protest under the seat of Milan, says Kaka 'would like to stay at Milan, but it' was the company 'to put up for sale.' 'I said it himself on the phone - told Capelli showing on the display of a cellular telephone call received by the Brazilian just before 15 -. We have talked about 5 minutes and told me that she' felt abandoned by society '. Mi ha detto che voleva restare ma il Milan lo ha messo in vendita''. He told me he wanted to stay but Milan has put up for sale''.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you go. Kaka' is ebing sold out. Barone said it even 10 days ago and now again. Kaka' is actually close to Milan's curva. And also I have to say that the number of 300 people to protest is PATHETIC!

Berlusconi doesnt want to pay for Eto'o, doesnt need CB's and needs only Hernanes and few of our young free players. **** YOU.

Sheiks, buy Milan!

devoted_dm
05-06-2009, 08:53
So did anyone notice that according to Sky Italia, we're in talks with Chelsea, aiming to buy Florent Malouda. Apparently Leonardo wants a winger. This is the best news I've heard concerning Milan this week, and maybe, just maybe, the management knows what they're doing.

Changing the tactical set-up of the team makes a ridiculous amount of sense, considering that we've been one of the most predictable teams in Italy for several seasons now. If Milan decide to play 4-4-2 with wingers who push forward, I am all for it.

And IF that is the case, we won't have -as much- use for Kaka as we did last season, because we'll be attacking down the flanks a lot more instead of playing with a trequartista.

Maybe the time is right to sell Kaka now (and don't think I am not grateful for his contributions to Milan, I have -loved- that player since he joined the club), simply because Milan needs to change and Real are offering a massive amount of money for him.

Perhaps Milan will actually have a stronger TEAM next season, instead of depending on Kaka to win matches. That has been our weakness since 2006, and it had to change. Losing Kaka isn't much fun, but it's not a disaster for the team either, as long as the club brings in quality players this summer. And I wouldn't believe what Berlusconi and Galliani are saying now, about the team being fine as it is. In the summer of 2002, Galliani said: "There's no need to strengthen our defence," even though all the fans were complaining. A few weeks later we signed Nesta.

I am actually becoming more optimistic about about Milan's future now. We wanted a revolution - now we've got it. Some sacrifices have had to be made, but it might be worth it in the end. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. I think the real question here is:

Would we rather have Kaka and finish 3rd in the league next season, or win the Scudetto without him?

I know what my answer to that question is.

boring
05-06-2009, 08:59
Even if Kaka leaves, it's not the end of the world.

We obviously recieve a lot of money, some of which is spend on new, younger players like Hernanes (whose name is being thrown around like his arrival is a certainty.. it will be hilarious if he doesn't).

Just the sale of Kaka won't make Milan a mediocre club. We still have quality players who didn't perform to their level this season. Seedorf is actually better than what he was this season. Hopefully Leonardo will bring that out in them.

The team required building with or without Kaka. Now we might have the resources to do that. The loss of Kaka will be big but not earth-shattering. Maybe the owners do have the club's and fan's best interest at heart and are thinking ahead. To rebuild a team, we need cash.

Our debt will also be reduced. Maybe Berlusconi will be more interested in the club after that.

Maybe they are people who have lost interest in the club (though if that was the case, he would look to sell it and in that case he certainly wouldn't sell Kaka). All this is ofcourse speculation but the sale of Kaka will only make things clearer.

Obviously the sale of Gourcuff seems like a big loss now and this leads me to think that the Kaka transfer saga couldn't be only a week old. Everyone knew Perez was coming in and they were making noises for Kaka way before he was elected. This means the management was atleast talking to Real when Gourcuff was sold. If this indeed is true, I don't know how to interpret it.

Maybe, just maybe, Milan will re-establish itself with a younger squad and come back in 3-4 years to start a new era of domination.

Or maybe, just maybe, I'm an idiot who has nothing better to do on a Friday evening than conjure conspiracy theories.

We'll see.. maybe, just maybe!

Warro Bantan
05-06-2009, 09:02
Actually Mystik, I am hoping Abbiati wiil stay and be our starter, and that we will get a WC back up...if there is such a thing.

+ Abbiati has only a few years remaining on the top of his game.

A lot of Italian posts today...can we get a translation plz?

mrki
05-06-2009, 09:08
devoted dm, I understand your post but I have to say that Kaka' can play in any club in the world and be their best player, and Milan is selling coz of a formation?

Milan should keep Kaka' and buy one CF, one CM, one CB and start with new coach and new game play. 4-4-2 or not, it doesnt matter. It can laos be 4-2-3-1...

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 09:08
So did anyone notice that according to Sky Italia, we're in talks with Chelsea, aiming to buy Florent Malouda. Apparently Leonardo wants a winger. This is the best news I've heard concerning Milan this week, and maybe, just maybe, the management knows what they're doing.

Changing the tactical set-up of the team makes a ridiculous amount of sense, considering that we've been one of the most predictable teams in Italy for several seasons now. If Milan decide to play 4-4-2 with wingers who push forward, I am all for it.

And IF that is the case, we won't have -as much- use for Kaka as we did last season, because we'll be attacking down the flanks a lot more instead of playing with a trequartista.

Maybe the time is right to sell Kaka now (and don't think I am not grateful for his contributions to Milan, I have -loved- that player since he joined the club), simply because Milan needs to change and Real are offering a massive amount of money for him.

Perhaps Milan will actually have a stronger TEAM next season, instead of depending on Kaka to win matches. That has been our weakness since 2006, and it had to change. Losing Kaka isn't much fun, but it's not a disaster for the team either, as long as the club brings in quality players this summer. And I wouldn't believe what Berlusconi and Galliani are saying now, about the team being fine as it is. In the summer of 2002, Galliani said: "There's no need to strengthen our defence," even though all the fans were complaining. A few weeks later we signed Nesta.

I am actually becoming more optimistic about about Milan's future now. We wanted a revolution - now we've got it. Some sacrifices have had to be made, but it might be worth it in the end. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. I think the real question here is:

Would we rather have Kaka and finish 3rd in the league next season, or win the Scudetto without him?

I know what my answer to that question is.

I don't think anyone in this world if any a choice would prefer to build a team without Kaka than with Kaka.

So we use wingers, great, Kaka and Pato can play upfront and have 2 wingers and 2 CM behind them with Pippo/Polashi and Borreillo on the bench.

Secondly, change means letting go of deadwoods like Sheva, Seedorf, Kaladze, Dida and even Pirlo not your best player.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 09:13
Bonera renews his contract until 2013.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 09:13
Kaką will feel abandoned by society"
04.06.2009 19:54 di Antonio Vitiello articolo letto 2510 volte 04.06.2009 19:54 by Anthony Vitiello article read 2510 times
Fonte: sportmediaset.it Source: sportmediaset.it
© foto di Federico De Luca © photo by Federico De Luca Giancarlo Capelli, per tutti i tifosi il Barone (tra l'altro oggetto di Daspo),anche lui alla protesta sotto la sede del Milan, afferma che Kaka' vorrebbe rimanere al Milan ma e' stata la societa' a metterlo in vendita. ''Me lo ha detto lui stesso al telefono - ha raccontato Capelli mostrando sul display del cellulare una telefonata ricevuta dal brasiliano poco prima delle 15 -. Abbiamo parlato circa 5 minuti e mi ha detto che si e' sentito abbandonato dalla societa'. Giancarlo Capelli, for all the fans Baron (among other thing of DASP), also to protest under the seat of Milan, says Kaka 'would like to stay at Milan, but it' was the company 'to put up for sale.' 'I said it himself on the phone - told Capelli showing on the display of a cellular telephone call received by the Brazilian just before 15 -. We have talked about 5 minutes and told me that she' felt abandoned by society '. Mi ha detto che voleva restare ma il Milan lo ha messo in vendita''. He told me he wanted to stay but Milan has put up for sale''.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you go. Kaka' is ebing sold out. Barone said it even 10 days ago and now again. Kaka' is actually close to Milan's curva. And also I have to say that the number of 300 people to protest is PATHETIC!

Berlusconi doesnt want to pay for Eto'o, doesnt need CB's and needs only Hernanes and few of our young free players. **** YOU.

Sheiks, buy Milan!

Relax, get a drink, Berlu will sell Milan.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 09:30
Gabriel, I agree and do think Leo and Braida are out there securing new signings for us, but I really doubt our signings will be CR7 and Vidic, as we'd be forced to spend an insane amount for just two signings. I think we'll think more modestly and will be looking at other players of high quality, but won't cost the same as a mega signing like CR7.

Still, having an attack of CR7, Kaka and Pato would be simply unstoppable if used correctly.

Well Dev, if Berlu sells part of the club to the Sheik, those would not be insame signings, right.

I just have the feeling that he is selling part of the club, period.

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 09:35
There is something I don't understand:
- it looks like we have a between 70M and 80M debt
- it looks like we could sell Kaka' for a price between 70M and 80M, officially to recover from that debt

And in the same time, there are plenty rumours that we could buy a WC striker (last rumours: Eto'o, Villa, costing approximately 30M for each), we could also buy Hernanes (something like 20M), and we could go for a defender (last rumour: we are linked again to Zapata who would cost something like 10M I think).

I was going to say that it's weird as we would remain with a debt of 60M (price of the players bought), I just forgot we sold Gourcuff for 15M, so our debt would approach the 45M ... and with our CL qualification, that will fall to approximately 10M.

(Hypothesis: That means that we can maybe prepare ourselves for another player to be sold during this summer, but who ??)

Anyway, if I understand the situation, that means: we keep Kaka' and keep our team like it is (which like a lot of people said here would be suicidal for the next CL and probably again for Serie A), or we sell Kaka' and reinforce each other department of the team (despite what said Berlusconi) ?

So we would lose Kaka' to have a team of 18-19 players instead of 11, which means we will probably not win the next CL but could do well (and who knows, if Leonardo is an amazing coach ...) but have a better chance to win Serie A.

I tried to see objectively how we could take advantage of such a situation ... and presented like that, it looks like selling Kaka' is the best solution, even if I'm against that sale.

PS: I just tried to think about it with my reason, my head, but of course, the heart says "keep Kaka' !!".

daryl
05-06-2009, 09:38
So did anyone notice that according to Sky Italia, we're in talks with Chelsea, aiming to buy Florent Malouda. Apparently Leonardo wants a winger. This is the best news I've heard concerning Milan this week, and maybe, just maybe, the management knows what they're doing.

I am so glad Milan spotted him and now want him.

He was an utter rubbish before Hiddink, but after his arrival had morphed into such a good player.

If I am correct, first time Hiddink put him on the left, he stifled Gerrard to nonexistent; something RM totally neglected to do.

And from what I heard, every time he came onto the BBC, Leonard seemed like a man who likes an attacking, beautiful style of football. All in all, it is beginning tio sound so promising..

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 09:40
Selling Kaka' and rumours of players like Malouda and Ronaldo (just rumours fortunately) makes me being sick ... and if we're going to play with wingers, we don't need 2 wingers but 4 wingers !!

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 09:41
Well, Berlu can just sell the 40% of the club to the interested buyer for 400Mil.
Spend 180Mil on players: Santacroce(15), Zapata(10), Hernanes(20)/Essien(30), Benzema(45) and CR7(70).
And still pocket about 160Mil after repaying the debt.
Then he can sell Kaladze for 5Mil, Seedorf for another 5 mil, Pirlo for 25Mil(as reported), Dida for 1mil and not take up the option of Sheva and Senderous.
Then he will need to sign Mattioni for 6Mil.
With the 15M from Gourcuff sale that will be a income of 45Mil from players purchased and sold.
Add that to the 160mil he already pocketed, it will be 205mil. Not including all the commerical deals, CL revenue....

Dude, I see Berlu have no choice but to sell part of the club.

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 09:45
Gabriel, if you read not my previous post but the one just before (page 207), Berlusconi has many choices. All depends on the way he still loves Milan (or not).

And I'm pretty sure he still loves Milan and will do what he can to make the club being at top of Europe again ...

PS: The best solutions are not often the ones that everyone wants !! Being president of a club doesn't mean doing whatever the fans want but also taking some decisions that can be disliked or hated by the fans who will maybe thank this president 1 or 2 years later if that works (if that doesn't work, he would have to leave the club lol).

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 09:57
Being the top is not an easy job and quite frankly there are a lot of things that unless other people have the whole picture they would think that it is insane to act that way.

What I am suggesting is that,
1. Does Berlu still cares a great deal for Milan? He does or else he would not open his mouth to talk about it.
2. Does Berlu cares about Milan to the point that he is willing to spend huge amount of his own money? At least not these past two years.
3. Selling Kaka is one thing, but would it solves any financial problems? The answer is no. Replacing players like Seedorf/Kaladze and others will.
4. WHo will buy Seedorf/Kaladze/Dida and Pirlo? Chelsea, package a deal for 43Mil for all four of them, since two of them are wanted by Carlo.
5. Can Berlu sells the club and still be in control? Yes.

I understand Berlu will always have to make the tough decision but selling Kaka is not a tough decision, it is a foolish decision.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 10:01
There is something I don't understand:
- it looks like we have a between 70M and 80M debt
- it looks like we could sell Kaka' for a price between 70M and 80M, officially to recover from that debt

And in the same time, there are plenty rumours that we could buy a WC striker (last rumours: Eto'o, Villa, costing approximately 30M for each), we could also buy Hernanes (something like 20M), and we could go for a defender (last rumour: we are linked again to Zapata who would cost something like 10M I think).

I was going to say that it's weird as we would remain with a debt of 60M (price of the players bought), I just forgot we sold Gourcuff for 15M, so our debt would approach the 45M ... and with our CL qualification, that will fall to approximately 10M.

(Hypothesis: That means that we can maybe prepare ourselves for another player to be sold during this summer, but who ??)

Anyway, if I understand the situation, that means: we keep Kaka' and keep our team like it is (which like a lot of people said here would be suicidal for the next CL and probably again for Serie A), or we sell Kaka' and reinforce each other department of the team (despite what said Berlusconi) ?

So we would lose Kaka' to have a team of 18-19 players instead of 11, which means we will probably not win the next CL but could do well (and who knows, if Leonardo is an amazing coach ...) but have a better chance to win Serie A.

I tried to see objectively how we could take advantage of such a situation ... and presented like that, it looks like selling Kaka' is the best solution, even if I'm against that sale.

PS: I just tried to think about it with my reason, my head, but of course, the heart says "keep Kaka' !!".


I am pretty certain this is what will happen: Kaka' will be sold, and no one will be bought to replace him.

Ronaldinho will become the playmaker behind two forwards--Pato and Borriello.

daryl
05-06-2009, 10:05
City just came in with 90m (sterling) bid to hijack the deal.

Why Goal is solely concentrating on Kaka, and choosing to totally cover up the CR7 developments? Perez has been busy telling the world that CR7 and Villa are next. Why not report them wildly as they do with Kaka?

daryl
05-06-2009, 10:13
btw I didn't get the info above from Goal, I got it from the redandblack forum's "knock(something )ned" person. Currently he is on the Kaka thread's last page.

Vulli
05-06-2009, 11:26
Milan Channel

Kaką dal Brasile: "Tranquilli resto a Milano"

Vulli
05-06-2009, 11:39
The link was at tuttomercatoweb.com but look like is not anymore

Jeff
05-06-2009, 11:41
which link? The Milan channel link or something else?

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 11:47
Can u also have the translation when quoting non English, as some of us here really does not understand Italian, nomatter how hard we try.

Jeff
05-06-2009, 11:48
it means: Calm stay at Milan (straight translation) but I think you can guess what he means.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 11:49
Tranquilli resto a Milano

Just don't know the word Tranquilli, as resto a Milano, I can pretty much figure it out as rest in Milan.

boring
05-06-2009, 11:51
some of us here really does not understand Italian, nomatter how hard we try.

:D

Hope I'm not slow to the game but Perez has confirmed that Madrid are after Ribery. What the fudge is going on here? They can't be after Kaka AND Ribery..

Vulli
05-06-2009, 11:52
It was an article on www.tuttomercatoweb.com that said KAKA has declared for Milan Channel that he is staynig with Milan but this arcitle is removed from the site for less then 10 minutes

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 11:53
Tranquilli resto a Milano

Just don't know the word Tranquilli, as resto a Milano, I can pretty much figure it out as rest in Milan.

Tranquilli = Calm, quiet

So that can be translated like "Don't worry, I stay in Milan".

The problem in this story is the fact that everything will be announced Monday, AFTER the European elections ...

Two questions:
- Berlusconi can't call by phone Kaka' before next Monday ?!
- Why waiting so much time as it seems that the decision will have effects on everything in the club (especially the mercato) ?

These two questions without any answer can make us thinking that Kaka' won't stay and that Berlusconi just wants to wait for the end of the votes (Sunday evening).

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 11:54
Interesting, I guess Perez is after everyone now.

It must be great to be a Real fan, always being link with WC players where us Milan fans have to watch Seedorf match in and match out.

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 11:56
Interesting, I guess Perez is after everyone now.

It must be great to be a Real fan, always being link with WC players where us Milan fans have to watch Seedorf match in and match out.

But tell me who is the last WC player Madrid bought and the last WC (or almost) player we bought ?

We got Pato, they got Van Nistelroy ... :D

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 11:57
:D

Hope I'm not slow to the game but Perez has confirmed that Madrid are after Ribery. What the fudge is going on here? They can't be after Kaka AND Ribery..

Why ?

Ribery is a kind of winger ... he can play on the right, on the left or in centre, so everywhere actually.

Bonera extended his contract until 2013.

Vulli
05-06-2009, 11:57
Kaka: Tranquilli resto a Milano

Calmdown, I"m staying at Milan

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 11:59
Tranquilli = Calm, quiet

So that can be translated like "Don't worry, I stay in Milan".

The problem in this story is the fact that everything will be announced Monday, AFTER the European elections ...

Two questions:
- Berlusconi can't call by phone Kaka' before next Monday ?!
- Why waiting so much time as it seems that the decision will have effects on everything in the club (especially the mercato) ?

These two questions without any answer can make us thinking that Kaka' won't stay and that Berlusconi just wants to wait for the end of the votes (Sunday evening).

Or he can annouce the sell of MIlan b.c thats the only way to keep Kaka

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 12:00
It looks like you have only this idea in your head nowadays Gabriel !! :D

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:01
But tell me who is the last WC player Madrid bought and the last WC (or almost) player we bought ?

We got Pato, they got Van Nistelroy ... :D

Well, I think the last WC player we got was Nesta. Kaka and Pato are great but they were unknown before coming over. Ronaldo, Dinho and Beckham do count as they are not really at their best shape
For Real, their last WC player is Cannavaro

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:02
ANd that CR7, Vidic, Santacroce and Essien are coming to Milan.

Oh, almost forgot, Seedorf, Dida, Kaladze, and even Pirlo leaving

GeoTav
05-06-2009, 12:04
There is a difference between a WC player and a known player ... Kaka' just showed in his first year he was already a WC player !!

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:05
True but Kaka has the quality of a WC player but the not popularity of one.

boring
05-06-2009, 12:06
Why ?

Ribery is a kind of winger ... he can play on the right, on the left or in centre, so everywhere actually.

No I meant in terms of money. If Kaka is about 70m, Ribery wont be less than 50m himself. Add to that the Diego Forlan (whom it is said is a crucial target and I don't think wont be less than 20m) and CR7 rumours..

Madrid are already in huge huge debts.. how can they go on buying top players of the world?

Hilariously enough, they're not linked to any defenders barring Vidic and I think Bruno Alves some time back. What a bunch of idiots!

Rick
05-06-2009, 12:08
I did a google search on the Kaka headline and found this, for what it's worth:

Milan, Kaką dal Brasile: "Tranquilli resto a Milano"
E' notizia di pochi istanti fą quella relativa alle dichiarazioni di Ricardo Kaką direttamente dal ritiro della nazionale verdeoro. Secondo quanto riporta Milan Channel, infatti, il brasiliano, al centro di una trattativa infinita, avrebbe dichiarato testuali parole: "Tranquilli, resto...". Si attendono sviluppi ed evoluzioni in merito.

daryl
05-06-2009, 12:10
Any chance of a 'translated into English' version? Even a rough one?

daryl
05-06-2009, 12:14
oh and btw according to the King of gossip Guillame Balague, RM are indeed after Kaka, Villa, Ribery, CR7, in this order, to begin with.

I read somewhere RM have 350m or so at their disposal.

Rick
05-06-2009, 12:16
Any chance of a 'translated into English' version? Even a rough one?

Using the handy IM Translator:

Milan, Kaka from Brazil, "Calm, I remain in Milan" It is reported that a few moments ago on the returns of Ricardo Kaką directly by the withdrawal of national verdeoro. According to reports Milan Channel, the Brazilian, the focus of endless negotiations, held words "Calm, I remain ...". Expected trends and developments in this regard.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:23
Friday night, Kaka reports he is staying.
Sat. Morning all headline will be Kaka staying.
Sat. night Berlu will tell people that he convinced Kaka to stay by phone.
Sunday morning, all headlines will read Berlu kept Kaka...
Sunday afternoon, everyone vote for Berlu.
Sunday Night, Berlu wins the election.
Monday morning, CR7, VIdic, Essien, Santacroce and a new medical trainer annouce the joining of Milan.
Monday night, Seedorf, Kaladze, Dida, and even Pirlo leaves Milan
Tuesday morning, all Chelsea fans protest about the signing of Seedorf.
Tuesday afternoon, Benzema is a Milan player.
Wednesday morning, someone buy 40% of Milan for 800mil
Wed afternoon, Galli comes out and say, we have no debt.
Wed Night, Carlo is wondering, if only I stay in Milan.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 12:25
Berlusconi: We will decide on Kaka' on Sunday.

"What players are you looking for? Robinho?"

Berlusconi: No.

"Malouda?"

Berlusconi: No.

"Eto'o?"

Berlusconi: Difficult.

gazzetta

Rick
05-06-2009, 12:30
Friday night, Kaka reports he is staying.
Sat. Morning all headline will be Kaka staying.
Sat. night Berlu will tell people that he convinced Kaka to stay by phone.
Sunday morning, all headlines will read Berlu kept Kaka...
Sunday afternoon, everyone vote for Berlu.
Sunday Night, Berlu wins the election.
Monday morning, CR7, VIdic, Essien, Santacroce and a new medical trainer annouce the joining of Milan.
Monday night, Seedorf, Kaladze, Dida, and even Pirlo leaves Milan
Tuesday morning, all Chelsea fans protest about the signing of Seedorf.
Tuesday afternoon, Benzema is a Milan player.
Wednesday morning, someone buy 40% of Milan for 800mil
Wed afternoon, Galli comes out and say, we have no debt.
Wed Night, Carlo is wondering, if only I stay in Milan.

I have to admire your optimism. :5ok:

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 12:32
So, Rick, still optimistic?

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but even if Kaka' wants to stay, can he? It's like they are forcing him out.

daryl
05-06-2009, 12:33
Using the handy IM Translator:

thank you so much.

... "trends"...?

Fret
05-06-2009, 12:35
Just imagine if all this was happening with Seedorf instead with Kaka, Man would we all be praising the management :nana:


....just a little humor in these turbulent times.....

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 12:35
thank you so much.

... "trends"...?

Kaka from Brazil: Stay calm, I stay. Reports suggest that a few moments ago, Kaka’ uttered these words. According to reports on Milan channel, the Brazilian, focus of intense transfer speculation, said “Stay calm, I stay.” More developments are expected in this story.


I know Italian. Hope that helps.

ACMILAN1983
05-06-2009, 12:35
I'm surprised no one has said anything about Kalstroem6's post (thanks for that, could you say the source?). It's in Italian but has some really interesting news. For a start, it goes on about Kaka, nothing new just the usual stuff reported.

Then it outlines that Leonardo wants a younger squad that's is capable of running. Apparently, Eto'o is in touch with Galliani about a transfer but it looks unlikely as he'd have to reduce his salary to almost half, and so for the attack, we're trying to retrieve Paloschi, who Parma are doing their utmost to keep it seems (they announced it too). There's no other mention of forwards, which I presume that not only Paloschi would return.

It then says we're looking at Hernanes for around 20m euros, which would be a bet like we made with Pato, but is necessary for a stronger squad.

Also, it still seems possible Seedorf might leave, and so we're looking at Mariga of Parma (who I've spoken of many times) and Dzemaili (currently in Torino, though I don't know a great deal about him).

After Berlu's declarations about the defence, it seems unlikely we'll get a star and we're looking at Astori coming back and Albertazzi being promoted (after looking at his progress first). However, other names possible are Santacroce (I hope so), Pisano (Cagliari LB) and Salvatore Bocchetti (Genoa CB/LB).

Looking at it, a potentially interesting mercato should these deals happen. I still think we need a forward of sort and doubt Paloschi is the answer (not at this point of his career anyway).

In midfield, we'd get a couple of interesting surprises and should Hernanes and Mariga come I'd be happy with the reinforcements.

Finally, the defence is interesting. Astori hasn't really played any part of Cagliari's season, but Francesco Pisano is the LB there and has potential to do well in his career. The other is Bocchetti who was part of the high achieving Genoa side this season and is another young guy full of potential. I wouldn't be too worried should one of these guys come with Santacroce (I won't go on about him).

Our mercato could look like this (or similar):

New forward
Hernanes
Mariga
Pisano or Bochetti
Santacroce

For me, that would be an excellent mercato should it happen, we'd finally be freshening the squad with some quality players. In addition, I think there's still a fair chance of Abate coming back, especially as Leo wants to play with width, so he's another maybe to add to that list.

Why ?

Ribery is a kind of winger ... he can play on the right, on the left or in centre, so everywhere actually.

Bonera extended his contract until 2013.

I'm guessing Perez wants his attack to look like...

-------------Huntelaar--------------
CR7----------Kaka-----------Ribery-


Bonera news isn't bad imo, he's a decent backup.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:40
Berlu wants his attack to look like this

------------Pato--------------
Dinho------Kaka---------CR7
--Hernanes/Essien----Gattuso
Zambro---Nesta---T. Silva----Flamini
Abbiati

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:43
I think Mariga, Pisano and Bochetti won't cost us the bank, just by cutting Seedorf and Dida can finance those deals(as those two wages are like 18mil combine)
Hernanes and Santacroce are great which will cost us about 40mil.
As long as we sell Pirlo-25Mil+15Mil from Gourcuff, thats the 40mil we need.

One thing I notice about that and made me realize is that Kaka can be push as a forward with Pato, thus with Polashi, Pippo and Borreillo. We will have enough forwards for the next season.

mrki
05-06-2009, 12:45
Im convinced Kaka' wants to play in Milan. But the fact that we are ready to negotiate constantly is simply not good and is damaging clubs image. I dont care about Berlusconi's heroic plays. All our players ahould be unavailable and that is it.

Now, if Milan is CAPABLE of keeping Kaka' and signing Hernanes THEN we did something great. Seedorf is not needed in here anymore, but he is called "irreplabible" by Galliani and Silvio...

Astori, Albertazzi...all not good enough right now.

And, where did you hear the Santacroce news??

Christian
05-06-2009, 12:45
For what it's worth transfermarketweb.com (http://transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=36797) claims that in the event that we sell Kaka, we would reinvest the money in David Villa and Robinho. There's no source, so it's probably nothing, but an interesting thought though.

Perez just wants every big name player he can think of, the guy knows nothing about football. He made an absolut fool of himself in his first term when he sold Makalele.

We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.

- Florentino Perez

Rick
05-06-2009, 12:45
thank you so much.

... "trends"...?

No problem. I'm glad Hassan was able to do a better translation as well!

So, Rick, still optimistic?

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but even if Kaka' wants to stay, can he? It's like they are forcing him out.

Always. I've seen too much crap from Silvio and from the press to believe these things before I see them. And I just don't see how Silvio can afford to force Kaka out. He would look foolish and would forever anger the fans who have Kaka in their hearts. Besides, if he really believed he had no other options than to sell Kaka to pay off the club's debts, why should he be talking crap about Cristiano Ronaldo? And certainly it would make no sense to sell Kaka in order to finance buying Ronaldo. We'll see what happens, but until something is official, I think it's just the usual nonsense. :rone:

mrki
05-06-2009, 12:46
Berlu wants his attack to look like this

------------Pato--------------
Dinho------Kaka---------CR7
--Hernanes/Essien----Gattuso
Zambro---Nesta---T. Silva----Flamini
Abbiati

This is too good, it wount happen in this world.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 12:50
IF Perez is our president than maybe

brk
05-06-2009, 12:55
Whoever thinks CR7 will come to Milan is on some really good drugs. Vidic too. Forget about them. Even with Dubai money.

I am hoping that Berlusconi is simply delaying the Dubai sale until after the elections (it doesn't look good selling out your team).

Also, I think when Leo said he likes to play with wings, he didn't mean wingers, he meant attacking full backs, like how Brazil always have. So no Malouda.

daryl
05-06-2009, 12:55
So, Rick, still optimistic?

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but even if Kaka' wants to stay, can he? It's like they are forcing him out.

thank you for your help, Hasan.

as for the above point, Kaka said his decision to remain was final, didn't he?

to me he sounded too confident and definitive for someone who thought he had no choice but to leave.

That was one thing which was bothering me. The confidence and final-ness of his last words. Even in this short interview, his affection for fans is seeping through his words. Would he say it if he knew he was going to be forced out and break our hearts into pieces?

mrki
05-06-2009, 13:10
Whoever thinks CR7 will come to Milan is on some really good drugs. Vidic too. Forget about them. Even with Dubai money.

I am hoping that Berlusconi is simply delaying the Dubai sale until after the elections (it doesn't look good selling out your team).

Also, I think when Leo said he likes to play with wings, he didn't mean wingers, he meant attacking full backs, like how Brazil always have. So no Malouda.

Excellent post.

Leonardo speciffically said he will ask for attacking movement from fullbacks. And that he'll work on wide play more. That doesnt mean 4-4-2 sistem. It simply means Milan will do what we needed to do in past 3 years more oftenly, play a bit wider.

Maybe Berlusconi will sell 40% after the elections and that would enable us to keep Kaka'. I wouldnt mind this. Berlusconi is a "good guy", Milan solves the debt and can operate on mercato in normal fashion.

But its only a nice thought...

brk
05-06-2009, 13:23
I don't know. I'd rather pin my hopes on a deus ex machina than face the reality that Kaka is leaving.

mrki
05-06-2009, 13:26
Or simply, Kaka' is sold and Berlusconi will "talk" to him on sunday and he'll be Mardids player on monday as everyone says.

Samaldinho
05-06-2009, 14:22
While you all are freaking out, guess what Berlu just said? “Kaka might not necessarily leave.”

Oh, wow. This sounds really similar to something that a team, they wear red and black, and they have this player, they went through something similar. Wait for it, it will come to me, I just can't put my finger on it.

OH YEAH! THIS IS THE EXACT SCRIPT FROM JANUARY!

So, please calm down. I would rather talk about fantasy signings and what people would do if they were manager then listening to this Kaka hysteria and I don't know why people would want to get rid of Pirlo, do you guys watch the games? He pulls the strings for our side.

Why would we want to play with wingers? Did you notice that Barca stopped playing Messi and Henry in winger-type positions against Man Utd? Against Chelsea, that is what they did and they were pushed to the end. Teams that play with wingers are going to die out soon, the 4-3-1-2 formation and other variants is the most balanced. The game is too physical these days to expect a player to have the power to cover the wings, defend, and attack. Why do you think Mourinho has abandoned his 4-3-3?

Teams with 4-3-3's can win sometimes, that I won't deny. But Barca played more a 4-3-1-2 against Man Utd, and if Milan was so predictable then why haven't, when we have a full squad, been able to be thoroughly defeated?

If you can tell me, that when Milan is healthy, that we have really been "found out" then we just won't agree on anything, because frankly, a healthy Milan is a downright frightening machine. We have played the most beautiful football in ratio to being the most successful the last 8 years, have you forgotten that?

Leonardo himself said that he wants to play a 4-3-1-2 formation, and I think it will look more like this (at least I hope it does):

-------------Abbiati
-Zambro--Nesta--Santa(PLEASE!)/Thiago--Grosso (please!)
--------------Pirlo
----Gattuso--------Flamini
-----------Ronaldinho
----Pato----------------Kaka

If you watch the early days of Dinho at Milan, when Milan were playing fantastic, with both Kaka and Dinho (Inter game espiecially) you can see that Kaka was pushed up more. They played so well together, it's just that Kaka's game is far less about creativity than pushing forward, and Dinho is a far more creative force.

Kaka's best season with Milan came when he was less of a trequartista and more of a second-striker, so why not try it again?

Kalstroem6
05-06-2009, 14:55
I'm surprised no one has said anything about Kalstroem6's post (thanks for that, could you say the source?). It's in Italian but has some really interesting news. For a start, it goes on about Kaka, nothing new just the usual stuff reported.

Then it outlines that Leonardo wants a younger squad that's is capable of running. Apparently, Eto'o is in touch with Galliani about a transfer but it looks unlikely as he'd have to reduce his salary to almost half, and so for the attack, we're trying to retrieve Paloschi, who Parma are doing their utmost to keep it seems (they announced it too). There's no other mention of forwards, which I presume that not only Paloschi would return.

It then says we're looking at Hernanes for around 20m euros, which would be a bet like we made with Pato, but is necessary for a stronger squad.

Also, it still seems possible Seedorf might leave, and so we're looking at Mariga of Parma (who I've spoken of many times) and Dzemaili (currently in Torino, though I don't know a great deal about him).

After Berlu's declarations about the defence, it seems unlikely we'll get a star and we're looking at Astori coming back and Albertazzi being promoted (after looking at his progress first). However, other names possible are Santacroce (I hope so), Pisano (Cagliari LB) and Salvatore Bocchetti (Genoa CB/LB).

Looking at it, a potentially interesting mercato should these deals happen. I still think we need a forward of sort and doubt Paloschi is the answer (not at this point of his career anyway).

In midfield, we'd get a couple of interesting surprises and should Hernanes and Mariga come I'd be happy with the reinforcements.

Finally, the defence is interesting. Astori hasn't really played any part of Cagliari's season, but Francesco Pisano is the LB there and has potential to do well in his career. The other is Bocchetti who was part of the high achieving Genoa side this season and is another young guy full of potential. I wouldn't be too worried should one of these guys come with Santacroce (I won't go on about him).

Our mercato could look like this (or similar):

New forward
Hernanes
Mariga
Pisano or Bochetti
Santacroce

For me, that would be an excellent mercato should it happen, we'd finally be freshening the squad with some quality players. In addition, I think there's still a fair chance of Abate coming back, especially as Leo wants to play with width, so he's another maybe to add to that list.



I'm guessing Perez wants his attack to look like...

-------------Huntelaar--------------
CR7----------Kaka-----------Ribery-


Bonera news isn't bad imo, he's a decent backup.

The source is GDS for all reports.

devoted_dm
05-06-2009, 14:59
Kaka: Tranquilli resto a Milano

Calmdown, I"m staying at Milan


Have we underestimated to which degree Milan is a political tool for Berlusconi?

boring
05-06-2009, 15:02
I dont entirely agree Samaldinho. The arguments you pose about wingers isn't entirely appropriate.

The reason Barca didn't play Messi on the wing in the final was because he was far too effective and dangerous to be left on the wing. Also he can marked out more effectively if he plays on the wing (like against Chelsea). Plus he forms a lethal trio with Xavi and Iniesta when he drops deep as a striker. It was a tactical change that paid off. In fact, the only games Messi has played upfront are the big games where Eto'o is usually marked out of the game.

Plus I haven't seen Henry play as a ST this entire season. He has always stuck to the wide role and has become brilliant at it.

Inter have abandoned 4-3-3 because they lacked quality wingers.

We have lacked wing play because the full backs cant play in the opposition third and it's evident how most attacks were through the middle (this was before Becks came in).

All the top European teams are playing wingers be it Barca, ManU, Liverpool, Bayern etc. The ones who didnt were the Italian teams dubbed as 'flops'. Chelsea as well but they did want Robinho right? They were forced to play a 4-4-2 at times and towards the end of the season they started playing Anelka as a RW.

In fact with the kind of changes EPL has seen in terms of the kind of players, winger with pace and dribbling skills are going be crucial in the coming years. Teams will eventually shift to similar styles of atleast 1 big target man, pacy wingers, dedicated DMs and tall, strongs CBs. And remember these are the most successful European teams. So much so that we're calling out for Adebayor as a ST.

Sad but true.

Samaldinho
05-06-2009, 15:12
Have we underestimated to which degree Milan is a political tool for Berlusconi?

You know, I think we are looking at this whole political-side of Berlu waay too much.

We forget that he owns Mediaset, which owns about half of the television audience in Italy, plus the largest publishing house in all of Italy.

What better way to bring people to his channels, newspapers, etc by creating this sort of noise? The economic isn't doing too well, and I'm sure he knows he has to bring people in.

Think about what people who are stirred up by the fear of Kaka leaving, with the announcement of his stay at Milan, people will buy new Kaka shirts, posters, and other Milan merchandise.

I think there is a greater plan here than we give Berlu credit for. It's a shame he's such a shady character.

Reza
05-06-2009, 15:39
You know, I think we are looking at this whole political-side of Berlu waay too much.

We forget that he owns Mediaset, which owns about half of the television audience in Italy, plus the largest publishing house in all of Italy.

What better way to bring people to his channels, newspapers, etc by creating this sort of noise? The economic isn't doing too well, and I'm sure he knows he has to bring people in.

Think about what people who are stirred up by the fear of Kaka leaving, with the announcement of his stay at Milan, people will buy new Kaka shirts, posters, and other Milan merchandise.

I think there is a greater plan here than we give Berlu credit for. It's a shame he's such a shady character.

If people fall for that more than once then it's the people's fault too. I have zero interest in him continuing to own Milan though.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 15:43
Also, I want to add that Berlusconi is not in need for a political boost. He is leading by a "landslide majority" in the polls.

Check this article out:
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jun/04/europe-votes-italy)

Samaldinho
05-06-2009, 15:53
I dont entirely agree Samaldinho. The arguments you pose about wingers isn't entirely appropriate.

The reason Barca didn't play Messi on the wing in the final was because he was far too effective and dangerous to be left on the wing. Also he can marked out more effectively if he plays on the wing (like against Chelsea). Plus he forms a lethal trio with Xavi and Iniesta when he drops deep as a striker. It was a tactical change that paid off. In fact, the only games Messi has played upfront are the big games where Eto'o is usually marked out of the game.

Plus I haven't seen Henry play as a ST this entire season. He has always stuck to the wide role and has become brilliant at it.

Inter have abandoned 4-3-3 because they lacked quality wingers.

We have lacked wing play because the full backs cant play in the opposition third and it's evident how most attacks were through the middle (this was before Becks came in).

All the top European teams are playing wingers be it Barca, ManU, Liverpool, Bayern etc. The ones who didnt were the Italian teams dubbed as 'flops'. Chelsea as well but they did want Robinho right? They were forced to play a 4-4-2 at times and towards the end of the season they started playing Anelka as a RW.

In fact with the kind of changes EPL has seen in terms of the kind of players, winger with pace and dribbling skills are going be crucial in the coming years. Teams will eventually shift to similar styles of atleast 1 big target man, pacy wingers, dedicated DMs and tall, strongs CBs. And remember these are the most successful European teams. So much so that we're calling out for Adebayor as a ST.

Sad but true.

I would disagree with your characterizations of many of the teams you named.

Man Utd, for instance, has really stopped playing the staggered 4-4-2 that Sir Alex was famous for. He has switched to a formation that, on paper, looks like a 4-3-3, but really, it functions differently.

Their formation in that game was

-----Van
--OShea--Vidic--Rio--Evra
---Ander--Carrick--Giggs
--Park---Ronaldo--Rooney

It was clear that Park was not playing as a winger, with Rooney running around like a man possessed, and Ronaldo certainly wasn't playing as a winger either.

Barca lined up like so:

---Val
-defense (I'm lazy)
--Xavi--Busquets--Iniesta
----Messi---Henry
---------E'too

Again, on the surface, it looks like wingers. Henry, I will grant you played "on the wing" but I think we forget that is what Henry has done no matter what position he has been played in.

Messi played all most exactly in the same way that Kaka did in 2007. Direct, through the center, with a trio of midfielders behind him. Messi was on hand in the center to get a cross from Xavi, a central midfielder.

Mourinho at Chelsea had a 4-3-3 because wingers work in England because of the pace of the game and the horrid standard of defending in the league. However, I think he quickly learned that wingers do not bring the sort of consistency and strength needed for Serie A.

In fact, the only time Mourinho had success in Europe, both in the UEFA Cup and in the Champions League, he played 4-3-1-2 formations.

If you look at how Inter has been forming, it is obvious from the CL debacle that is Inter, they realize that pure strikers do not win CLs, your wild card has to be more of a number 10, or 7. Deco would make the most sense for Inter, someone in that style of play.

So honestly, I do not wingers. I do not see the system to be very beneficial or providing the sort of rigid organization that modern football requires.

I see the use of a winger to change the tactical line-up of a team mid-game, but, to rely on wingers, and that means usually crossing and lack of true creative forces through the center, also means that crossing would be the relied upon tactic in order to score. Unless those crosses are coming from the foot of David Beckham, that sort of game doesn't work very well. Why do you think Ronaldo has been simply made into a striker at Man Utd? His delivery is poor.

I just read Oddo speaking about returning to Milan. I don't think it would be that bad to bring him back. At least for a year, and have him take the right and give Zambro the left, that would make life a lot easier for Milan, and if nothing else, provide us more depth. Thoughts?

HO-YOUNG
05-06-2009, 16:01
FORAZ MILAN!!!! Milan was, is and will continue to be a great club... Many of us will be upset and sad if Kaka leaves... it would feel as if the heart and soul of Milan died... but we are the heart and soul of Milan... Who would want to see a loved one go... broken heart!!! we would not forgive those responsible for the separation... only if they get us an immediate treble season... and pretty soon we will forget about Kaka...
on the other hand ... if Madrid are trying hard to force kaka from us i hope they get the most out of him as did Chelsea with Sheva...

Blacktop
05-06-2009, 16:23
a WC back up...if there is such a thing.

Talk about an oxymoron... ;)

if Kaka leaves... it would feel as if the heart and soul of Milan died
The heart and soul of Milan retired last Sunday.

hitmannq8
05-06-2009, 16:34
hmmm I've always thought Kaka was staying for sure. They were all in harmony when they were saying we have to sell Kaka...however Berlusconi said today that "we might not even sell Kaka"... that is the only "odd comment" from what we have been hearing in the recent week.

This saga reminds me of City - Kaka in January..Kaka's always so quiet, don't you find it at least strange? (most likely Galliani+Berlusconi are telling him to be quiet, because they have a plan in place, keep in mind that Berlusconi knows exactly how the media works).

Do not worry about Kaka's relations being harmed with Milan, because Kaka is very close to us and I'm sure he knows exactly what their intentions are. It really is wierd how Kaka says he wants to stay and then Galliani and Berlusconi come out and say we have to sell him, we MUST sell him. Also Kaka's father was with Galliani at the Florentino Perez' dinner, so that means the father is still friends with Galliani no matter what the club have been saying, so the respect still exists.

All that added together really leads me to think that this is all a plan for something. Berlusconi likes to play with our feelings and hearts, one time I will eventually get a heart attack. That was my theory.

When are the elections for Berlusconi? How often are the elections in Italy?

Blacktop
05-06-2009, 16:41
Monday night, Seedorf, Kaladze, Dida, and even Pirlo leaves Milan

You really want Dida to leave now, with no guarantee of Abs picking up from where he left off after major surgery and our chances of signing a new GK now pretty much close to nil thanks to Berlu's BS? And forget his contract.

Rick
05-06-2009, 16:42
Here (in Italian) is the story where Silvio says he has doubts that Kaka will be sold or something like that:

Kaką al Real? Berlusconi ancora ha dubbi: "Non č ancora detto che parta"
"Domenica decideremo il futuro di Ricky".
05/giu/2009 19.51.05

Continua la telenovela Kaką. Quando sembra che non ci sia ormai pił nulla da fare, che il campione brasiliano del Milan abbia la maglia del Real Madrid praticamente gią indosso, ecco che arrivano ventate di speranza per i tifosi rossoneri.

Intervistato da Milan Channel, questo pomeriggio, Silvio Berlusconi, ha acceso il dubbio che la cessione non sia cosģ sicura. "Domenica avremo un vertice di mercato - ha detto il patron rossonero - nel quale decideremo il futuro di Ricky. Non č ancora detto che parta".

Parole che fanno sperare i tifosi del Milan e che riportano alla memoria, in un certo qual modo, quanto accadde lo scorso gennaio, quando sempre Kaką fu sul punto di essere ceduto al Manchester City e all'ultimo momento non se ne fece pił nulla, grazie alla mobilitazione dei tifosi, come avvenuto anche in questi giorni, e alla ferma convinzione dello stesso giocatore di voler rimanere in rossonero, decisione che questa volta perņ č sembrata essere meno ferma.

And the best I can do is IM Translator (Hassan, if you're still around....)

Kaką to Real?

Berlusconi still has doubts: "It is not yet said that it starts" "Sunday will decide the future of Ricky".

05/giu/2009 19:51:05

The Kakį telenovela continues. When it seems that there is now nothing more to do, that the Brazilian champion Milan has the jersey of Real Madrid almost before wearing, that's coming wave of hope for fans rossoneri. Interviewed by Milan Channel this afternoon, Silvio Berlusconi, has turned the doubt that the sale is not so sure. "Sunday we will have a summit of the market - said the patron rossonero - which will decide the future of Ricky. It has not yet said that it starts."

Words that give hope the fans of Milan and back to memory, in a way, what happened last January, when Kaką was always on the verge of being sold to Manchester City and at the last minute if they did not anything, thanks to the mobilization of supporters, as happened in these days, and the firm conviction of the same player to remain in rossonero, a decision that this time, however, seemed to be less firm.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 16:45
Again I will say this. Berlusconi is leading by a landslide in the polls. I posted a link a few pages back.

It is unclear why Berlusconi is doing this. If Berlu wins, then I suspect he may announce that Kaka' is staying, adding to the euphoria.

However, we shall see. We can only pray.

Blacktop
05-06-2009, 16:52
Whether Kaka stays or goes, it's a win-win situation for Berlu.

Kaka leaves, he pockets the money. Kaka stays, he looks like a hero once again.

Slimeball.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 18:36
AC Milan President Berlusconi Counting On Ronaldinho
The club patron believes 'Dinho' can make up for his disappointing first season in Italy...
5 Jun 2009 22:00:22
Ronaldinho applauding during AC Milan's 2-2 draw with Portsmouth in the UEFA Cup (PA)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Ronaldinho applauding during AC Milan's 2-2 draw with Portsmouth in the UEFA Cup (PA)
Related Links
Teams


AC Milan look like they are on the verge of losing Kaka to Real Madrid, but president Silvio Berlusconi has promised that the squad will be competitive in 2009-10, regardless of what happens to their star man.

"AC Milan will conduct business in the market in order to be competitive with Inter," he told the Milan Channel on Friday.

However, Berlusconi is certain that current squad member Ronaldinho could be part of the answer to their problems. The Brazilian had an inconsistent first season at the San Siro, but the Rossoneri supremo believes he can turn things around.

"I have great faith in Ronaldinho, he has sacrificed like many other champions," he continued.

"In the end he was demoralized, but when he was on the pitch he always gave to those that paid the ticket. He is young, in tact, next season we will focus on him."

Ronaldinho made 29 appearances in Serie A, scoring eight goals in the process.

--goal.com


--------------------

Writing on the wall?

Berlusconi wants to build the team around Ronaldinho. If he can get fit maybe he can do very well for us. Notice how Dinho's agent has kept quiet in the last few days. They have probably been told that next year we are building the team around Ronaldinho. But again, why sell a proven player and pin your hopes on a player who is struggling to regain his erstwhile form?

spina_don
05-06-2009, 18:36
Guys what are d odds that should Kaka get sold to Madrid this summer, next season we win a treble?

OCmilano
05-06-2009, 19:08
R80 is not done. Why have people shut him out. Like Blanc opened up Gorky, Leo will open up r80.

Its beautiful to watch him play and he has a great connection with Pato. Im actually really pumped to see them in July in California. Im hoping for a good year..

Forza Milan!!!

P.S Are any of you slowly getting over this kaka news? In the begining i was stressing but now im like ok life goes on Milan will always go on.

Jeff
05-06-2009, 20:03
AC Milan President Berlusconi Counting On Ronaldinho
The club patron believes 'Dinho' can make up for his disappointing first season in Italy...
5 Jun 2009 22:00:22
Ronaldinho applauding during AC Milan's 2-2 draw with Portsmouth in the UEFA Cup (PA)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Ronaldinho applauding during AC Milan's 2-2 draw with Portsmouth in the UEFA Cup (PA)
Related Links
Teams


AC Milan look like they are on the verge of losing Kaka to Real Madrid, but president Silvio Berlusconi has promised that the squad will be competitive in 2009-10, regardless of what happens to their star man.

"AC Milan will conduct business in the market in order to be competitive with Inter," he told the Milan Channel on Friday.

However, Berlusconi is certain that current squad member Ronaldinho could be part of the answer to their problems. The Brazilian had an inconsistent first season at the San Siro, but the Rossoneri supremo believes he can turn things around.

"I have great faith in Ronaldinho, he has sacrificed like many other champions," he continued.

"In the end he was demoralized, but when he was on the pitch he always gave to those that paid the ticket. He is young, in tact, next season we will focus on him."

Ronaldinho made 29 appearances in Serie A, scoring eight goals in the process.

--goal.com


--------------------

Writing on the wall?

Berlusconi wants to build the team around Ronaldinho. If he can get fit maybe he can do very well for us. Notice how Dinho's agent has kept quiet in the last few days. They have probably been told that next year we are building the team around Ronaldinho. But again, why sell a proven player and pin your hopes on a player who is struggling to regain his erstwhile form?


I bet that's one reason why Carlo leaves / is sacked.

he simply refuses to play an unfit Dinho.

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 20:07
I bet that's one reason why Carlo leaves / is sacked.

he simply refuses to play an unfit Dinho.
So what do you think of building a team around Ronaldinho?

Warro Bantan
05-06-2009, 21:07
Building a team around Ronaldinho is not a risky proposition....if u think he can reclaim fitness and form...

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 21:59
Another reason is playing an unfit Seedorf for the past 2 years.

I had been saying it all along, Kaka will stay and all of us will be happy.... Look at how the mood had changed since the press stated Kaka is leaving. First a lot of you were piss off, then the more Galli opens his mouth, the more piss off you guys were, then when Berlu said, we might not need to sell Kaka, everyone is happy now.... You guys are making it too easy for Berlu and Galli.

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 22:02
You really want Dida to leave now, with no guarantee of Abs picking up from where he left off after major surgery and our chances of signing a new GK now pretty much close to nil thanks to Berlu's BS? And forget his contract.

Why not, I don't trust Dida and most importantly, he no longer believe in himself like he used to.

The defense had nothing to do with it, just watch the Roma game again.
And quite frankly, if Gila is actually a better finisher, the result of our last game might be very different.

Jeff
05-06-2009, 22:12
The one thing that still remains a mystery to me is why R80 plays well in the beginning of the season, then fade away as the season progresses.

Some will of course point out that it's because of Seedorf: in fact, some will always say that it's Carlo's infatuation with Clarence Seedorf that makes Milan tumble for the past 2 years.

It is as if with Carlo and Seedorf out, Milan is reborn; much like because a new president is elected to rule a country, the country will be able to climb out of a deep s*it that they have created by their very own man.

Yet problems are likely to persist without change, and with change anything is possible.

But one change is not enough. You need significant changes and other factors to take into account.

***

And then somehow things will go better, and people will romanticize the new president for doing a 'good job', without realizing that they have committed the all so common cognitive heuristic bias called "regression to the mean".

If your average score is 90, and this round you get 100, and 100, and another 100, you'll likely to get a much lower score in the next, and probably the round after next.

If your average score is 90, and this round you score 40, 40, then you are bound to get a much higher score in the next, and probably the round after next.

***

Then of course, some players may have only an average score of 70, but performed like 100, 100, and 100, we are bound to get 40, 40, and 40 (e.g., Adriano).

The question is: Do you want to take the bet where the average is?

J

Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 22:15
Jeff, will all due respect, what the hell are you talking about?

Jeff
05-06-2009, 22:15
Why not, I don't trust Dida and most importantly, he no longer believe in himself like he used to.

The defense had nothing to do with it, just watch the Roma game again.
And quite frankly, if Gila is actually a better finisher, the result of our last game might be very different.


Defense has NOTHING to do with it in the game against Roma? I honestly don't know if we are watching the same game, Gabriel. I admire all the posts you make, but I'll have to disagree on this.

The first goal is an unnecessary tackle from behind by Pirlo, and I think we have already discussed this and you disagreed with me, citing that Maldini and Favalli are too slow to tackle.

The second goal? A MUCH BETTER and faster DC will be able to close down the striker quickly and easily.

And we know what happened with the third, with Dida taking most of the blame but, alas, it's someone who gave up a freekick again.

***

And if Kaka` and Pato have been more clinical this season, we wouldn't even be struggling for the third place.

Yet no blame is on these guys.

***

Of course, they are the most adorable and loved by the fans of the Rossoneri.

J

Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 22:23
Jeff, my point on DIda was not so much on the build up behind the goal but more on the actual goal itself.

For the first one, I will admit that maybe even Great Buffon cannot save it.
But for the second one, Abbiati would have at least had a hand on it.
While no need to point to the third goal as it is a great textbook material on how important positioning is for a GK.


I find your post about regression quite interesting. The thing is, it really goes both ways.
For example, Pirlo, maybe when Pirlo was on fire a few years back was due to him overachieving, and now he is at his level. Or his true level is actually a few yrs ago while he is just in a slump now.

Blacktop
06-06-2009, 00:25
R80 is not done. Why have people shut him out. Like Blanc opened up Gorky, Leo will open up r80.

Maybe building the team around him (cringe) isn't such a bad idea. That way, he'll have no excuses left if he starts to feck up on a regular basis.


And if Kaka` and Pato have been more clinical this season, we wouldn't even be struggling for the third place.
Yet no blame is on these guys.
Of course, they are the most adorable and loved by the fans of the Rossoneri.
+1. Some guys on the squad are Teflon-coated no matter what they do.

tardissun
06-06-2009, 03:27
You really want Dida to leave now, with no guarantee of Abs picking up from where he left off after major surgery and our chances of signing a new GK now pretty much close to nil thanks to Berlu's BS? And forget his contract.

I can't speak for Gabriel, but for me, HECK YES. I would cry tears of utter and sincere joy at his departure.

and you can't say that Berlu wouldn't authorize a GK signing.
Remember, at one time there was: Abbiati, Dida, Kalac, Coppola, Storari, and if I remember correctly some Brazilian GK (Felipe?). Since some of them have moved on since that time, and if more were to leave - I do think a GK signing would be a probability.

True, maybe not world class, but heck, we're comparing vs Dida here so the bar is not high at all.

ACMILAN1983
06-06-2009, 03:38
I think Mariga, Pisano and Bochetti won't cost us the bank, just by cutting Seedorf and Dida can finance those deals(as those two wages are like 18mil combine)
Hernanes and Santacroce are great which will cost us about 40mil.
As long as we sell Pirlo-25Mil+15Mil from Gourcuff, thats the 40mil we need.

One thing I notice about that and made me realize is that Kaka can be push as a forward with Pato, thus with Polashi, Pippo and Borreillo. We will have enough forwards for the next season.

Pirlo isn't for sale, so I'd rule that out already (I'm pretty sure Pirlo has said he intends to stay). However, we have Oddo who should be sold and if we can sell Seedorf (though it looks likely he'll stay), we'd have some reasonable funds. I'd be happy to sell Kaladze if I'm honest, we can still get some money for him and his performances don't match his value.

Now, if Milan is CAPABLE of keeping Kaka' and signing Hernanes THEN we did something great. Seedorf is not needed in here anymore, but he is called "irreplabible" by Galliani and Silvio...

Astori, Albertazzi...all not good enough right now.

And, where did you hear the Santacroce news??

Astori shouldn't be recalled, but I'd be happy for Pisano or Bocchetti to come instead. Albertazzi maybe should get a chance to train with the first team squad like Darmian has done.

Santacroce news is in the Gazzetta report Kalstroem6 posted.

Also, I think when Leo said he likes to play with wings, he didn't mean wingers, he meant attacking full backs, like how Brazil always have. So no Malouda.

Good point about Leo's thoughts on wing play, it's not with natural wingers and very much wing backs as you say. I would still keep a couple of wingers in the squad, as it adds depth and options for Leo. Janku for the left and Abate for the right seems plausible to me.

The source is GDS for all reports.

Thanks.

ZvonimirBoban
06-06-2009, 04:21
correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like R. Madrid offered for Kaka: 65M euros + Sneijder + Robben...

kef
06-06-2009, 04:36
correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like R. Madrid offered for Kaka: 65M euros + Sneijder + Robben...

Doesn't seem possible to me, but if it's true it's definitely worth considering. Although I would still prefer keeping Kaka. Having Kaka in your team, well, it's just something special. But maybe Milan would become more of a team without Kaka.

Rick
06-06-2009, 04:40
correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like R. Madrid offered for Kaka: 65M euros + Sneijder + Robben...

Ah, well, there have been press reports that Madrid has offered 65 plus Robben or 50 plus Robben and Sneijder (both of which would actually be great deals for Milan and foolish deals for Madrid). But I've learned not to believe anything I read in the papers until there's something officially confirmed.

GeoTav
06-06-2009, 04:44
Ah, well, there have been press reports that Madrid has offered 65 plus Robben or 50 plus Robben and Sneijder (both of which would actually be great deals for Milan and foolish deals for Madrid). But I've learned not to believe anything I read in the papers until there's something officially confirmed.

Great deal ?
Robben is always injured half a season ...

_MaJi_tz
06-06-2009, 05:32
Corriere dello Sport:
Berlusconi: ‘Kaka is the one who wants to leave’

Tuttosport:
Berlusconi to the fans: Shame on you!

ARIO
06-06-2009, 06:24
Corriere dello Sport:
Berlusconi: ‘Kaka is the one who wants to leave’

Tuttosport:
Berlusconi to the fans: Shame on you!

on the contrary.......

prle
06-06-2009, 06:26
Berlu is playin` some serious mind games!!!

mzk57
06-06-2009, 06:30
Perez just wants every big name player he can think of, the guy knows nothing about football. He made an absolut fool of himself in his first term when he sold Makalele.

We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.

- Florentino Perez
That is the second funny thing I have read today. I didn't know that. To add that Beckham was brought in to fill for Makelele :haha:

The first one was on Goal.com by a absolute DUMB called Sulmaan Ahmad. Whose Top-50 English players of all time included Gerrard at 18, Shearer at 15, Super Frank Lampard at 39 :neww: and the Hollywood boy, Mr. Beckham at 13 :eekani:

He would put the remaining 12 names tomorrow (I guess) and considering how foolish that guy is I won't be surprised to see Wallcot at 1, Crouch at 2 and Ramsey at 3.

Top 5 of English must include Frank Lampard, Alan Searer and Steven Gerrard (Lampard above Gerrard in ratings) + the 2 Bobbies of their WC winnnig team of 1966. Thats what I call 'A Perfect Rating' :cool:

Rick
06-06-2009, 06:32
Great deal ?
Robben is always injured half a season ...

So 65 plus Robben isn't better than 65 and nobody? He's a fine player when he's healthy. (I think he's a Milan fan as well. I recall seeing a thing when he was at Chelsea where they had him pick his all-time team and he had about six Milan players on it.)

ARIO
06-06-2009, 06:35
Robben is a great player...... but he also has a knee made of glass

Rick
06-06-2009, 07:29
More Berlusconi jaw-flapping from Correo dello sport:

MILANO, 6 giugno - Silvio Berlusconi all’attacco. Ieri pomeriggio si č collegato, in diretta telefonica, con Milan Channel e non ha risparmiato accuse e critiche a Kaką, ai tifosi del Milan e, ancora una volta, ad Ancelotti. Sul caso-Kaką Berlusconi č stato duro ma, informato delle esternazioni presidenziali, il brasiliano - che ha programmato per lunedģ una conferenza stampa da Recife, dove dovrebbe annunciare il trasferimento a Madrid ha manifestato ad alcuni amici un certo risenti*mento per l’atteggiamento del numero uno milanista che, in pratica, ha scaricato senza pietą le colpe del divorzio sulle spalle di Kaką.

Berlusconi: «Puntiamo su Ronaldinho»

L'INCONTRO - Berlusconi č stato fin troppo chiaro: «Io ho insistito affinché restasse al Milan. L’ho fatto qualche mese fa e Kaką, nonostante ci fosse per il Milan un’offerta stratosferica di 105 milioni di euro, č rimasto. Ora si č ripresentata una domanda insistente da parte di alcuni club, Chelsea e Real Madrid, che comporterebbe, mi dicono, un differente trattamento economico per il giocatore. Con Galliani ci eravamo dati appuntamento domenica scorsa. Avevo chiesto di incontrare Kaką, ma lui č partito per il Brasile e allora mi sono messo d’accordo con Galliani per avere una lunghissima conversazione telefonica con Kaką domenica sera o lunedģ prossimi. Se dovesse ripresentarsi una situazione analoga a quella di Sheva, ci comporteremo allo stesso modo, lasciando la libertą al giocatore e alla propria famiglia di fare le scelte ritenute migliori. Se Kaką dovesse andare a giocare in un’altra squadra, quello che il Milan ricaverą dalla cessione lo investirą per rinforzare il Milan e fare una squadra molto competitiva».

LO STRISCIONE - Berlusconi č stato durissimo anche nei confronti dei tifosi milanisti: «Quando ho visto (lo scorso 24 maggio, Milan-Roma; ndr), dopo tanti mesi che mancavo allo stadio per gli impegni politici, un cartello che diceva: “Berlusconi sgancia i milioni, sennņ vai fuori dai coglioni”, confesso che avrei voluto andare lģ e dirgli di vergognarsi e cosģ avrei voluto fare anche per il modo in cui si sono comportati con il nostro grande capitano Maldini. Essere tifosi del Milan non significa essere sempre persone perbene, abbiamo anche noi fra i nostri tifosi gente di cui ci vergognamo e ci dobbiamo vergognare».

And the IM Translator English version:

MILAN, June 6 - Silvio Berlusconi on the offensive. Yesterday afternoon it was connected, in direct call, with Milan Channel and has not spared accusations and criticisms of Kaką, the fans of Milan and, once again, for Ancelotti. On case-Kaką Berlusconi was tough but informed of the presidential outsource, the Brazilian - who has planned for a Monday press conference from Recife, where it should announce the transfer to Madrid with some friends expressed some resentment for the attitude of the number Wee one that in practice has downloaded mercilessly blame the divorce on the shoulders of Kaką.

Berlusconi: "We aim at Ronaldinho '

MEETING - Berlusconi was all too clear:" I insisted that I stay at Milan. I did a few months ago and Kaką, although there was an offer for Milan stratospheric 105 million, remained. Now it is again an insistent demand on the part of some clubs, Chelsea and Real Madrid, which would, I say, a different remuneration for the player. With Galliani we gathered last Sunday. I asked to meet with Kaką, but he left for Brazil and then I put in agreement with Galliani to have a long telephone conversation with Kaką Sunday evening or Monday next. If a situation were to occur similar to that of Sheva, we behave in the same way, leaving freedom to the player and his family to make decisions it deemed best. If Kaką were going to play in another team, what the Milan derive from the sale will invest to strengthen the Milan and have a very competitive team. "

THE BANNERS - Berlusconi was also tough against Milan fans: "When I saw (last May 24, Milan-Rome, ndr), after many months of failure to the stage for political commitment, a sign that said:" Berlusconi releases the millions, otherwise go beyond the hilt, "I confess that I did not go there and tell him to be ashamed and so should have done also for the way in which they are involved with our great captain Maldini. Being fans of Milan does not mean to be respectable people, we have among our supporters that we people ashamed and we should be ashamed. "

The interesting thing here is that Silvio is saying that he will leave the decision up to Kaka and if, like Sheva, his desire is to go, then he won't stand in Kaka's way. But Sheva was silent on the matter for a long time before coming out and giving his reasons for wanting a move to Chelsea. Kaka, on the other hand, has said during the past week that he definitely is staying at Milan. It makes no sense to be saying that Kaka might be sold to Madrid if he wants to go there when he's just said publicy he wants to stay. So obviously this is more crap from Silvio.

At least he said that if Kaka is sold they'll use the money to bring in new players rather than crying poverty.

Gabriel489
06-06-2009, 07:37
And you actually believe Berlu.

Come on peeps, you guys are better than that.

Don't be fool by his words or actions or anything.

Gabriel489
06-06-2009, 07:41
Sometime it makes me wonder if Berlu and Galli actually knows that the media is making them look like fools. Then again, Morratti still has no clue in how to generate publicity despite winning 4 titles in a row.

I guess bad press is still better than no press. How sad our world turn into!!!!

Gabriel489
06-06-2009, 07:48
Pirlo isn't for sale, so I'd rule that out already (I'm pretty sure Pirlo has said he intends to stay). However, we have Oddo who should be sold and if we can sell Seedorf (though it looks likely he'll stay), we'd have some reasonable funds. I'd be happy to sell Kaladze if I'm honest, we can still get some money for him and his performances don't match his value.




I am still preying for Seedorf to leave, I just cant stand him anymore. As for Pirlo, well, he can stay now since GOurcuff is gone.

Hasan Rossonero
06-06-2009, 08:03
If Milan want to move for Benzema now is the time. With Real, Chelsea, and Barca distracted by Kaka', Ibra, C. Ronaldo, Ribery etc. Benzema has slipped under the radar.

We should buy him if we sell Kaka'.

Ryo
06-06-2009, 08:18
If Milan want to move for Benzema now is the time. With Real, Chelsea, and Barca distracted by Kaka', Ibra, C. Ronaldo, Ribery etc. Benzema has slipped under the radar.

We should buy him if we sell Kaka'.


Hasan, Benzema isn't half the player that Kaka is, so even if we do buy him "IF" we sell Kaka, that would be a drop in quality up front.
I just don't see Pato strong enough to hold his own up there without two or more distractions.

This year, we did alright, not good, just alright, but for the most part it was down to having two players (Kaka and Pato) on the pitch who could weave magic, and two others (Becks and Pirlo, and at times Ronnie) who could connect the dots.

If anyone recalls what happened in the 07/08 season, we lost a whole bunch of games at home and away simply because we were too one-dimensional. All they had to do was to man mark Kaka, and we'd mess up the entire match. Seedorf couldn't do crap, and Pato only came in the second half of the season (and saved it pretty much because him and Kaka were there, otherwise we wouldn't have even been 5th...).

Losing Kaka right now would make us just as one dimensional as before, and I can't think of any other player right now, bar Messi, who can substitute him. So unless we swap Kaka for Messi, my humble opinion states that any deal which sees Kaka leave will be detrimental to us, simply because there is no one in the world that can fill that Trequartista role like Ricky.

I rest my case and wait for Monday before I make another verdict, but I think I've said all I need to.

Guys what are d odds that should Kaka get sold to Madrid this summer, next season we win a treble?

Way lower than the odds that we play Madrid in CL and Kaka scores the winning goal that kicks us out of the competition. Get serious. It'd just be like Milan Vs Ajax all over (Champions League 94-95).

Vulli
06-06-2009, 08:19
If Milan think to selll KAKA then the we should buy Benzema, Hernanes, Fabregas, Mexes, S. Ramos if they think that buying all this players is impossible then KAKA sale should be impossible :D

Warro Bantan
06-06-2009, 08:39
I am still in shock over the thinking that sees Seedorf as "unsellable" and Kaka as "for sale if he wants to leave"

I recall hearing that Milan would no longer go the $heva route, ie allowing players to leave when they ask for a transfer...while they remain under contract...

But everything in Milan these days is fluid.

Berlu will sell Kaka on Monday, that's my opinion.

Nothing I have read or heard has made me feel otherwise....in fact, the more I do read, the more convinced I am that he is going to Real.

I am still in disbelief that a player few fans here still consider to have sufficient value so as to render him "untranferrable" stays, (ie Slowdorf) while a player that has proven to be indispensable to the team is.....

Its ludicrous. Simply stupid.

Then again, I didn't build a media empire from the ground up either, and neither did most of the fans protesting Kaka's departure.

The emperor isn't infalliable though...and it seems as if he now has no clothes.

Hasan Rossonero
06-06-2009, 08:42
I agree Benzema is half the player Kaka' is. I am not for the sale of Kaka'.

But if he goes, we do need quality replacements. Berlusconi wants to build a team around Ronaldinho, so in his mind we already have a replacement.

Gabriel489
06-06-2009, 08:45
Pls stop with all these Kaka's transfer talk as my virgin ears can only take so much.

Glad I got that away.

Well, Warro, I still believe Kaka is staying and I have a feeling Milan will spend tons of money on players in the summer while cutting off Seedorf, Dida, Kaladze and Oddo.

Vulli
06-06-2009, 08:48
Well if Milan sell KAKA (I hope not) we should add to the team players like Benzema, Hernanes, Fabregas, Mexes, S.Ramos :D

My team without KAKA would be:

----------------Abiatti----------------

S.Ramos---Mexes---Nesta---Zambrotts

----Hernanes----Pirlo----Fabregas-----

---------------Ronaldinho--------------

-------Benzema-----------Pato---------


Actually this would be a dream first eleven

But I'm still against KAKA sale he is our symbol

Gabriel489
06-06-2009, 09:02
Well, my team is this

Abbiatti
Srna-T.Silva-Santacroce-Zambro
Flamini-Gattuso
CR7-Kaka-Dinho
Pato

johncharles365
06-06-2009, 09:11
Milan number one transfer target of the summer should have been to do everything possible to sell seedorf, seedorf has so awful this season i would of played emerson ahead of him. seedorf hasn't had any major or minor injuries to speak of plus the fact he earns 4 millions a season says to every sane milan fan that he needs to be sold. in opposition to what other posts say there are clubs out foolish enough to buy seedorf he is still regarded as a top player for some reason he needs a firm kick out of the Milan doors. even more compelling his most important function at Milan was to keep the ball and pass it to kaka now if kaka leaves seedorf value to milan is completely nullified so therefore under these circumstances he should be transferred to another team. what seedorf long term future anyway he is 33 how much longer can he play if he is lucky 4 maybe 5 years and what would be this transfer value in 2 or 3 season less than 100,000 euros. Juventus were smart enough to sell davids at the age of 32 Milan should do the same with seedorf he time is up at Milan i personally would like to clap him goodbye this summer rather than booing of the pitch in 2011 he should leave Milan on the best possible terms.

Warro Bantan
06-06-2009, 09:29
Off-topic:

For what its worth, I think Gabriel489“s team would thrash Vulli“s team every time they played. :D

Vuilli...u have no defensive midfielders...well, except Hernanes...who is not really a DM.

Have to set up that game on the PS3, and see what reallyhappens!! LOL!!

Rick
06-06-2009, 09:33
And you actually believe Berlu.

Come on peeps, you guys are better than that.

Don't be fool by his words or actions or anything.

Like I said a few pages back, he's so full of crap he's turning into the sh1t monster from the movie Dogma. ;)

Fret
06-06-2009, 09:52
Oh, if only Berlu appointed himself as a coach this season...what fun would we have then :5drunk:
:1d31:

Hasan Rossonero
06-06-2009, 09:52
Tomorrow, hopefully, this is all settled.

Gabriel489
06-06-2009, 10:03
Hopefully, by tomorrow all of us will be cheering for the signings of CR7, Vidic, Hernanes and Benzema while waving goodbye to Seedorf, Kaladze and Dida. HAhahahaha

Need to play Winning Eleven to make it happens

johncharles365
06-06-2009, 10:25
hopefully on monday milan will announce that they have successfully sued the Spanish press and real Madrid for illegal approaches for kaka the result being a law suit of 100 million euros. in addition Milan will announce the departures of seedorf kaladze dida and oddo for combined transfer fee of 26 million euros. in addition the offer of 40% stake for 400 million euros has been accepted and the cash will be used on the purchase and renovation of the san siro or alternatively the immediate construction of a brand new stadium. In addition 100 million euros will be set aside for the purchase of merchatti mexes cicinho melo david silva and cassano. I love the after affects of my daily medication what a minute i haven't taken it.

M.O.I.
06-06-2009, 10:33
our 11 next year will probably be like this:

-----------------dida-------------
zambro--nesta(if we re lucky)---kaladze--marek
-------------------pirlo-------------
-----------gattuso-----flamini------
------------------dinho-----------
-----------pato-------borrielo(or a transfer if we re lucky again)

subs:
kalac
bonera
favali
seedorf
ambro
pippo
$heva

we may also get abate back and keep oddo..

if we sell kaka theres a chance we'll get a fc only,with less than half the money we'll get from kaka's departure..with the rest half and the 15(gorky's) the ll say that we'll cover our depts(60 millions!!,which is a silly amount,we can have this money with just one participation on ch.l's quarter finals..).also our wage budget will be a lot smaller(kaka,dida,maldini etc)

of course we ll fight for the 4th place or 3rd in serie a,and with some luck we'll reach the final 8 in ch.l.

read this btw
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/when-kaka-goes-milan-do-not-need-any-other-players

Hasan Rossonero
06-06-2009, 10:54
I will pray for the best outcome.

But knowing our president and galliani, we will not get anyone to replace Kaka'. Or, if we do, it will be a washed-up player like Luca Toni.

M.O.I.
06-06-2009, 11:39
I will pray for the best outcome.

But knowing our president and galliani, we will not get anyone to replace Kaka'. Or, if we do, it will be a washed-up player like Luca Toni.

yes mate i agree,thats what i meant with my 11..
but i think its scandalous not getting a cb..and to be honest,if we want a wc team we need a lot more than a cb,a fc and kaka..but if my 11 comes true then we cant even compete europe's top 10..

ps by the way i tottally forgot thiago silva in my squad,but i cant say i expect a lot from him to be honest

mzk57
06-06-2009, 12:28
Ah, well, there have been press reports that Madrid has offered 65 plus Robben or 50 plus Robben and Sneijder (both of which would actually be great deals for Milan and foolish deals for Madrid). But I've learned not to believe anything I read in the papers until there's something officially confirmed.
If we can get Lionel Messi, only then Kaka's departure would hurt that much. otherwise losing Maldini and Kaka in the same year would be a killer blow. I mean AC Milan would become faceless. Like it or not, you got to admit that every great club must have a face like Del Perio, raul, Lampard, Juninho etc.

Robben is an exceptional player but injury prone. Plus the fact the he has lost a lot of hair, doesn't make him suitable for AC Milan.
As for Sneijder, well along with the hair problem, it must be noted that he won't be a direct replacement for Kaka.
And just for the record RVD Waart also has hair problem and a bit slower to be a direct replacement for Kaka.

The simple fact is that apart from Lionel Messi, no one cane replace the 'Darling of San Siro' and its simple as that :sun:

Blacktop
06-06-2009, 12:30
Tomorrow, hopefully, this is all settled.
On a Sunday?

mzk57
06-06-2009, 12:36
I think I know why Berlusconi wants Kaka out of ACM. Kaka is not just a perfect footballer, but also a perfect man with amazing personality, that every woman can fall for him. I am sure Berlusconi's so called 18 year old girlfriend, 'Noemi Letizia', has fallen for Kaka and this makes Berlusconi very angry so that he wants Kaka out of the club. ACM is still a very rich club and I can't see why ACM should have any financial problems. Its more of a personal matter of jealousy :nasty: Don't believe me? Check it out:

http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Khz&ei=4aEqSszCO6TGtAParOGrCw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=berlusconi+18+year+old+girl&spell=1

http://images.google.com.pk/images?hl=en&q=Noemi+Letizia&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

:)

Rick
06-06-2009, 12:37
If we can get Lionel Messi, only then Kaka's departure would hurt that much. otherwise losing Maldini and Kaka in the same year would be a killer blow. I mean AC Milan would become faceless. Like it or not, you got to admit that every great club must have a face like Del Perio, raul, Lampard, Juninho etc.

Robben is an exceptional player but injury prone. Plus the fact the he has lost a lot of hair, doesn't make him suitable for AC Milan.
As for Sneijder, well along with the hair problem, it must be noted that he won't be a direct replacement for Kaka.
And just for the record RVD Waart also has hair problem and a bit slower to be a direct replacement for Kaka.

The simple fact is that apart from Lionel Messi, no one cane replace the 'Darling of San Siro' and its simple as that :sun:

Oh, there's no way to replace Kaka in the hearts of Milan's fans or as a symbol of the club (although I think Pato could quickly become such a symbol over the next couple of years). But when it comes down to the cold, hard bottom line, no player is really worth that kind of money to begin with. If you throw in two excellent players to sweeten the pot, it becomes an even better deal. If used right, the money could finance an overhaul of the club that could put Milan in a strong position for years to come. It's just a question of weighing that against the psychological damage of selling such a beloved player. And I still don't think it will happen. I'll believe it when I see it.

Rick
06-06-2009, 12:40
On a Sunday?

Silvio said he would speak with Kaka by phone on Sunday. And I believe I read that the Milan board meeting was scheduled for Sunday as well.

mrki
06-06-2009, 12:42
Berlusconi says we will invest from Kaka's money same way we invested with Sheva sale! HAHAHAHAHA!!! WOHO! then great, we'll spend one quater of that money for 2nd class player compared to Kaka' ( Trez, Toni, Lavezzi...) and the rest will go to fix the dept. Which is ridiculous coz, as someone said, its one quater final of CL and we are fine financialy. Aldough we have more money then 95% of European clubs!!!!

Sell Milan if you dont want to pay! Ultras said it right your cheep....

Rick
06-06-2009, 12:44
I think I know why Berlusconi wants Kaka out of ACM. Kaka is not just a perfect footballer, but also a perfect man with amazing personality, that every woman can fall for him. I am sure Berlusconi's so called 18 year old girlfriend, 'Noemi Letizia', has fallen for Kaka and this makes Berlusconi very angry so that he wants Kaka out of the club. ACM is still a very rich club and I can't see why ACM should have any financial problems. Its more of a personal matter of jealousy :nasty: Don't believe me? Check it out:

http://www.google.com.pk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Khz&ei=4aEqSszCO6TGtAParOGrCw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=berlusconi+18+year+old+girl&spell=1

http://images.google.com.pk/images?hl=en&q=Noemi+Letizia&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

:)

The thing is, though, that Kaka is such a devout Christian that I can't imagine he would do anything to jeopardize his marriage to his own beautiful wife, his family and his faith. So Silvio would have no reason to worry about something like that. I think Borriello would be the one he would have to worry about. ;)

saby
06-06-2009, 13:05
can anyone give me hope that kaka is staying. despite all the news reports claiming the contrary, i keep remembering that kaka said before leaving for brazil that he did not want to leave and that was his decision. i keep getting pissed when i see ppl talking about potential replacements for kaka, there can be no replacement for him. anyone have any hope he's staying????

Rick
06-06-2009, 13:12
can anyone give me hope that kaka is staying. despite all the news reports claiming the contrary, i keep remembering that kaka said before leaving for brazil that he did not want to leave and that was his decision. i keep getting pissed when i see ppl talking about potential replacements for kaka, there can be no replacement for him. anyone have any hope he's staying????

The news reports have always been wrong before. Just think of all the bogus news reports you've read in your lifetime regarding football.

Kaka said himself, only this past week, that "for the last time" he is not going to leave Milan and that he will continue to be a Milan player. Who has been a more reliable source in the past: Kaka or the European papers?

How many times have we seen this publicity act from Berlusconi before? Even he is now saying that he wants Kaka to stay and hopes he will stay. So if Kaka has no intention of leaving and Silvio wants him to stay, where is the problem?

I see no reason to worry about this until you see an official announcement that Kaka is leaving.

Rick
06-06-2009, 13:29
For what it's worth:

Bronzetti Sceptical On Ibrahimovic & Kaka Moves
FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti talked about the transfer sagas involving Milan's Kaka and Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

6 Jun 2009 18:55:24

The Spain-Milan axis seems to be at the centre of the biggest transfer saga of the summer.

Milan star Kaka seems close to joining Real Madrid, while Inter ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic is known to want a move to Barcelona. Will these transfers go through? Who better than respected FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti to shed some light on these issues.

"There is a negotiation between Milan, Real and Kaka," he told Sky Sport 24.

"Milan don't do things behind players' backs and vice-versa. This negotiation has been examined closely, [Adriano] Galliani has talked about it with Kaka and now it depends on [Silvio] Berlusconi and the player. It will be up to them, if Berlusconi doesn't sell him, he will stay at Milan."

Bronzetti is more sceptical about Ibrahimovic's proposed move to Barca.

"Ibrahimovic to Barcelona? I have the impression this won't happen," he continued.

"I don't see the right conditions, unless Barcelona decide to buy Ibrahimovic, but I don't think they will be able to do that without selling [Samuel] Eto'o, who will also be involved in the African Nations Cup and will be missing for one or two months.

"I have the feeling Barcelona will end up going for [Karim] Benzema."

Reportedly, the European champions have already offered Inter Eto'o plus 25 million Euros for Ibrahimovic, which was insufficient for president Massimo Moratti.

saby
06-06-2009, 13:53
The news reports have always been wrong before. Just think of all the bogus news reports you've read in your lifetime regarding football.

Kaka said himself, only this past week, that "for the last time" he is not going to leave Milan and that he will continue to be a Milan player. Who has been a more reliable source in the past: Kaka or the European papers?

How many times have we seen this publicity act from Berlusconi before? Even he is now saying that he wants Kaka to stay and hopes he will stay. So if Kaka has no intention of leaving and Silvio wants him to stay, where is the problem?

I see no reason to worry about this until you see an official announcement that Kaka is leaving.

that's the only thing that's giving me hope. i just wish that he's not pushed out by berlu, that even tho he wants to stay, berlu basically tells him he needs to go because they need the money. but i just can't see that happening, i can't see him being so cold-hearted :yuck: and if he has said it is up to kaka, then all the fans know that he has always wnted to stay, they won't belive for a second that he would have wanted to go.

"Milan don't do things behind players' backs and vice-versa. This negotiation has been examined closely, [Adriano] Galliani has talked about it with Kaka and now it depends on [Silvio] Berlusconi and the player. It will be up to them, if Berlusconi doesn't sell him, he will stay at Milan."

if the decision is up to both berlu and kaka, why did he say that if berlu doesn't sell him, then he'll stay. like the decision is up to berlusconi ultimately.

Hasan Rossonero
06-06-2009, 14:46
Berlusconi denies forcing sale of Kaka

June 6, 2009

* Comment
* Email
* Print

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi insists he is not pushing Kaka out of the Serie A club.

Empics

Kaka: Expected to announce move in Brazil next week
Kaka looks ever more likely to move to Real Madrid and has called a press conference for Monday in Brazil where he is expected to confirm the world-record transfer.

Reports suggest the Brazil playmaker has been unhappy at the San Siro since Milan showed their willingness to cash in on him in January by accepting a bid from Manchester City.

However, Berlusconi claims he has always wanted Kaka to remain at Milan.

"I've begged him to stay at Milan," he told Milan Channel. "I did it several months ago and Kaka, despite the fact that there was a stratospheric offer of 105 million euros, stayed.

"Now certain clubs again made persistent enquiries, Chelsea and Madrid who will bring, they tell me, a different economic deal for the player."

Berlusconi admits they will not stand in Kaka's way should the 27-year-old decide he wants to move to the Bernabeu.

But the Italian Prime Minister will nevertheless have a last-ditch attempt to persuade Kaka to stay with the Rossoneri.

"(Milan general manager Adriano) Galliani and I arranged to meet last Sunday," he added.

"I asked to meet Kaka, but he had left for Brazil and so I agreed with Galliani to have a long telephone conversation with Kaka this Sunday night or Monday.

"If he presents us with a similar situation to that of Andriy Shevchenko, we will behave in the same way, giving the player and his family the freedom to make the choices they believe are the best."

Berlusconi insists the money Milan receive for Kaka - expected to be around 65 million euros - will be put back into the team.

He said: "If Kaka should leave to go play in another squad, I will invest what Milan receive from the sale to reinforce Milan and create a very competitive squad."

Reports in Italy suggest the Rossoneri are after Arsenal duo Emmanuel Adebayor and Cesc Fabregas.


---

soccernet

Fret
06-06-2009, 15:24
Robben is an exceptional player but injury prone. Plus the fact the he has lost a lot of hair, doesn't make him suitable for AC Milan.
As for Sneijder, well along with the hair problem, it must be noted that he won't be a direct replacement for Kaka.
And just for the record RVD Waart also has hair problem and a bit slower to be a direct replacement for Kaka.



LOL
Well, even Zidane descended and eventually retired when he lost almost all of his hair

pazj
06-06-2009, 19:23
Guys theres an article that sheds some light on milans financial situation.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=154260

Article is in italian translator does not work so well with techinical transaltions. But from what i can tell it is the Milan figures for year ending Dec 08. Would some be kind enough to take a look and share there findings?

Thanks

Stitch
06-06-2009, 19:29
Some of my friends told me they saw Galliani tonight, in Sarajevo. I'm still not sure if they are joking with me, but if it really is true, it can't be for anybody other but Dzeko.

Hasan Rossonero
06-06-2009, 20:01
Kaka': Now is not the time to talk about my future.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...-15071,00.html

Rick
06-06-2009, 20:06
Guys theres an article that sheds some light on milans financial situation.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=154260

Article is in italian translator does not work so well with techinical transaltions. But from what i can tell it is the Milan figures for year ending Dec 08. Would some be kind enough to take a look and share there findings?

Thanks

I did a quick, rough translation with IM Translator:

Remember this very well and this percentage figure on the Milan: 99.92973%, and 329.9 million euros. Both are intimately and inextricably linked to each other. The first is the almost total control on the Fininvest company rossonera the board in its report shows that "he carries on business direction and coordination to it." The second is illustrated in the management report to the budget year ended 31 December 2008, in part to the risks of liquidity, "the company has an adequate amount of committed credit lines, while letters of" patronage "of the parent Fininvest SpA for an amount of euro 329.9 million. E 'explained here all of the extremely Milan: The Berlusconi family holding company guarantees to the banks for its football to find the necessary funds to meet commitments, through lines of credit to be repaid no earlier than a date. To better understand the scope of the "patronage" must translate the figure in the old coinage: EUR 638.8 billion lire. A huge figure that leaves cover the broad shoulders, covering Milan: Competing with such a reality, it is virtually impossible for most of the teams in our league who are forced to make the fatal jump to balance accounts. Indeed, for companies belonging to the new league to league, founded by a few weeks, will be dominated even more than the old Football League (which also included the series B) and from Milan Berlusconi, also from interfering Massimo Moratti for Juventus and the House of Agnelli. The 329.9 million thus covering the needs of society rossonera. Do not create problems for the 76.99 million euro loss of Milan spa and 66.84 million in consolidated net increase respectively in the previous 32 and liabilities of 31.72 million. He thought "Mum" Fininvest to cover the losses with a series of payments against the principal. The "son" Milan needs money? E 'presto done. In the management report states that 'during the month of February 2009, the majority shareholder of Fininvest SpA, at the request of the company (ie Milan NDR), has provided a grant for funding consideration of euro 15.0 million. Are not a problem even the 110.8 million of debt of AC Milan SpA to banks and companies have not even factoring in about 114 million "for future advances of credit in respect of commercial contracts" as described in note integrativa. And speaking of the banking system, "no problem" even for bonds issued for the purchase of lavish campaign last summer: 10.5 million for Ronaldinho and Zambrotta to 4.5 million. The membership of the galaxy extremely Berlusconi is also noticeable in a voice revenues. In revenue from TV rights, amounted to over 109 million from the previous 102, you notice an increase of over 10 million of those paid under the contracts with Rti (group company Mediaset, Fininvest ie) which was entrusted with the transmission trophy "Luigi Berlusconi" that the previous year was up by Sky and is therefore returned to the family. The same Rti was exercised in January 2008 'the right of option of the license agreement of February 2006 concerning the rights of recovery and transmission of domestic league matches for the 2009/10 season. Imagine if they had done: it was an event unique in that rare group Fininvest which, remember, is based in Rome, breadth of the Nazarene, and not as commonly Segrate you think.

But there is more, the red budget also creates a tax loss. It, under the existing legislation on fiscal consolidation, it creates a benefit equal to approximately 33% of the parent sull'Ires. According to the notes to the 2008 budget to the Milan, within the tax consolidated group Fininvest, has produced the "remuneration for tax benefits transferred." According to the document, it "represents the related income tax benefits transferred to the consolidating Fininvest spa, in the form of tax losses." This benefit amounts to 23.35 million, a substantial "help", authorized by law and therefore perfectly legitimate, even more important than the 13.54 million the previous year.

Thus, given the power of the group owning the Milan is not an issue even the reduction in revenues from 257.8 to 218.7 million. The difference with the costs, amounting to 307.5 million (287.1 million in 2007), rose to 88.8 million from the previous 29.29. It will not be a problem even the new distribution of television rights in accordance with the law-Gentiloni Melandri, whose mechanism is shown briefly in the management report, which should lead to a decrease in this revenue in the coffers of the club rossonero and that of other large nostrano football in favor of small. Unless you want to change this rule and restore everything as before, with the bargaining rights held by any TV company with each operator. It hangs on an appeal by Sky in March 2008 with the EU Commissioner for Competition, Neelie Kroes. The vicar of Milan vice-president, Adriano Galliani, the all'Ansa thus commented: "we believe is the first in chronological order and others will follow even before other courts." And the owner of Milan, Silvio Berlusconi, said on Monday March 10 Antenna 3 in the "Monday rigor" led by Fabio Ravezzani that "it is clear that lies in Italy the chance to see the reduced availability of large teams and then reduced their ability to compete with the big European clubs. " The future President of the Council concluded thus: "I guess you have to speak in a different direction from what was assumed by the government of the Left." Perhaps you are waiting the outcome of the appeal of Sky to make the first move.

Ryo
06-06-2009, 21:41
For what it's worth:

Bronzetti Sceptical On Ibrahimovic & Kaka Moves
FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti talked about the transfer sagas involving Milan's Kaka and Inter's Zlatan Ibrahimovic...

6 Jun 2009 18:55:24

The Spain-Milan axis seems to be at the centre of the biggest transfer saga of the summer.

Milan star Kaka seems close to joining Real Madrid, while Inter ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic is known to want a move to Barcelona. Will these transfers go through? Who better than respected FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti to shed some light on these issues.

"There is a negotiation between Milan, Real and Kaka," he told Sky Sport 24.

"Milan don't do things behind players' backs and vice-versa. This negotiation has been examined closely, [Adriano] Galliani has talked about it with Kaka and now it depends on [Silvio] Berlusconi and the player. It will be up to them, if Berlusconi doesn't sell him, he will stay at Milan."

Bronzetti is more sceptical about Ibrahimovic's proposed move to Barca.

"Ibrahimovic to Barcelona? I have the impression this won't happen," he continued.

"I don't see the right conditions, unless Barcelona decide to buy Ibrahimovic, but I don't think they will be able to do that without selling [Samuel] Eto'o, who will also be involved in the African Nations Cup and will be missing for one or two months.

"I have the feeling Barcelona will end up going for [Karim] Benzema."

Reportedly, the European champions have already offered Inter Eto'o plus 25 million Euros for Ibrahimovic, which was insufficient for president Massimo Moratti.




All I see in this particular article is that the Italian FA know what exactly losing two of their star players would do to the entire Serie A, no more, no less.

Think about it, if those two were to leave in the same market with no one to replace them, who in the world would watch the Serie A anymore?

The league stands at a really tough crossroad, which is why they want to break away from the lower leagues and form a "Super Italian League" or whatever. Losing two star players would just lower the credibility of Italian football.

Honestly, if Silvio is blind to this, then he might as well live the rest of his life with no eyes. He's suppose to be credited as a Media Mogul?

hitmannq8
06-06-2009, 23:13
before jumping on Silvio's back, wait for him to make the sale official.

I have been saying and will continue saying (and hoping) that this is all some kind of plan by Milan. There definitely is something cooking that we can't see.

ZvonimirBoban
07-06-2009, 00:37
Berlusconi says we will invest from Kaka's money same way we invested with Sheva sale! HAHAHAHAHA!!! WOHO! then great, we'll spend one quater of that money for 2nd class player compared to Kaka' ( Trez, Toni, Lavezzi...) and the rest will go to fix the dept. Which is ridiculous coz, as someone said, its one quater final of CL and we are fine financialy. Aldough we have more money then 95% of European clubs!!!!

Sell Milan if you dont want to pay! Ultras said it right your cheep....


FYI Lavezzi is going to Merda... rite?

ZvonimirBoban
07-06-2009, 00:39
That is the second funny thing I have read today. I didn't know that. To add that Beckham was brought in to fill for Makelele :haha:

The first one was on Goal.com by a absolute DUMB called Sulmaan Ahmad. Whose Top-50 English players of all time included Gerrard at 18, Shearer at 15, Super Frank Lampard at 39 :neww: and the Hollywood boy, Mr. Beckham at 13 :eekani:

He would put the remaining 12 names tomorrow (I guess) and considering how foolish that guy is I won't be surprised to see Wallcot at 1, Crouch at 2 and Ramsey at 3.

Top 5 of English must include Frank Lampard, Alan Searer and Steven Gerrard (Lampard above Gerrard in ratings) + the 2 Bobbies of their WC winnnig team of 1966. Thats what I call 'A Perfect Rating' :cool:

(OOT)

You forgot Owen, Rooney, Gordon Banks, Peter Shilton, etc... I think the list was quite reasonable.

ZvonimirBoban
07-06-2009, 00:41
Some of my friends told me they saw Galliani tonight, in Sarajevo. I'm still not sure if they are joking with me, but if it really is true, it can't be for anybody other but Dzeko.


Honestly IMO Dzeko will only be slightly better than Borriello if he goes to Milan, unless he is not supported with quality midfield...

ACMILAN1983
07-06-2009, 03:28
FYI Lavezzi is going to Merda... rite?

He's been linked to everyone, most notably Juve. If Juve are really getting him, D'Agostino and Dossena (well, I don't rate him too highly personally) then they're building quite a squad it seems.

Stitch
07-06-2009, 04:12
The news I reported is really true :5schal: it was reported by local media. Galliani came to Sarajevo to meet with Dzeko's manager.

Actually, Zvone, Dzeko is taller than Borriello (193cm). He has a very good header and great "feel" for the goal, with both feet. He's not your typical target man who stands in the box waiting for the ball. He has some dribbling skils, and great shot from about 12-16 metres.

I've been watching him a lot this season, and I believe he will be a great fit with Pirlo, if he ever regains his form, which I hope he will under Leonardo.

Rick
07-06-2009, 05:18
The news I reported is really true :5schal: it was reported by local media. Galliani came to Sarajevo to meet with Dzeko's manager.

Actually, Zvone, Dzeko is taller than Borriello (193cm). He has a very good header and great "feel" for the goal, with both feet. He's not your typical target man who stands in the box waiting for the ball. He has some dribbling skils, and great shot from about 12-16 metres.

I've been watching him a lot this season, and I believe he will be a great fit with Pirlo, if he ever regains his form, which I hope he will under Leonardo.

Good one! :5schal:

johncharles365
07-06-2009, 05:32
hey at least dzeko is a better option than adebayor plus he is apparently a ac milan fan when he was a boy. you guys are right a quality midfield needs to be put in place to back up any striker. some player that might prove open to a move to new club are valencia hernanes Douglas Costa david silva inler diaby lucas malouda hamsik elano and mendez. personally i think Leonardo should force the recall of abate paloschi and di gennaro to fill in the midfield and offensive gaps left by gourcuff and maybe kaka and shevchenko leaving. times like this i wish leonardo albertini and weah were all 15 years younger.

mrki
07-06-2009, 05:58
Even if Milan doesnt sell Kaka' in the end, and Ricky stays, its ugly to see such behaviour from Galliani and Berlusconi towards Ricky and Milan fans. Milan should be a club that says "NO" to the sale of their best and legendary players! Its an imperative, not a negotiable thing! Always.

Also, we should, with our profits, be able to buy 3 good players after not investing for 3 years as we should be.

If Milan sells Kaka' we start mercato with earned 80mln! do you thing Milan will invest 100mln in mercato like it should? No way...

That is why I dont expect Milan to be able to replace Kaka'. First, that kind of a player in not replacible even with Ribery right now ( a player that is simply BRILLIANT and plays on the level of Ronaldo, Kaka', Messi), and he can only be replaced ( looking at quality of Milans game ) if Milan buys one great AM and one great CF. Now only a CF or only an AM. And that is what Milan plans...

And about this "new" midfield: what is that? Hernanes to play AM, ok. Who will play in the rest? Seedorf??? We have 4 DM's and Seedorf and Dinho who are NOT able to play as movable as Kaka', or to play central midfielder.

Solution is to keep all the players ( See can be sold ) and to insert Hernanes as a central midfielder.

-----------Kaka'------
---Hernanes----Gattuso---
-------Flamini/Pirlo-----

And if Carlo wants MILAN players he can play Playstation! Except for his dinner buddy Seedorf who obviousely decided he doesnt have to run anymore.

IF ( Im commenting purely reports in here ) the reports are true, I dont see Milan being strong with this mercato changes. Still hoping Ricky will stay and he'll be named our captain from the Curva as he deserves!

Ricky resta con noi! Galliani sell your son :):guw:

EDIT:

Leonardo wants Hernanes, we can sign only one non eu player... we'll see.

sheva-gila
07-06-2009, 06:23
there is a smell from fenerbahce about seedorf come fenerbahce get him out from us

Rick
07-06-2009, 06:49
there is a smell from fenerbahce about seedorf come fenerbahce get him out from us

I was just reading about that (sort of...it was in Italian). Also (and I know some of you won't like this because he's 30) there are reports that Atletico Madrid may send Diego Forlan to Milan to pay off remaining debts for players who went their way.

sheva-gila
07-06-2009, 06:53
I was just reading about that (sort of...it was in Italian). Also (and I know some of you won't like this because he's 30) there are reports that Atletico Madrid may send Diego Forlan to Milan to pay off remaining debts for players who went their way.

true, monay from h.mari, moreno, coloccini

Hasan Rossonero
07-06-2009, 07:50
Maktoum denies being in any negotiations with Milan. Tuttomercato citing Arabianbusiness, which is a very reliable site.

If Milan want to focus on youth, then why not go after a player like Giuseppe Rossi (if Kaka' were to leave)? Instead, we're allegedly after Forlan, who is 30. Ridiculous.