PDA

View Full Version : Summer mercato 2009


Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Koeke
08-06-2009, 15:51
But, that said, I'm still not believing this is all a done deal until I've seen it. :cheers:

I'affraid you are in denail my friend...
Don't worry I'm there to.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 15:52
Dude...this is from the red and black forums.

This video is old.

Yes you are right, thats where i found that.
If you open the stream it says, Milan live Kaka's day live tonight.

Maltese Charlie
08-06-2009, 15:55
Do not continue to torture yourselves.
It is sad to see Kaka going, but unfortunately he is leaving.

Do not built hope that a miracle might happens, its over.

Its beter to focus on who are going to be the replacement.

I also have a feeling that Pirlo might leave.

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 15:59
lol, I think we are both wrong.

It should be 2am in Greece :)

Hmm...Italy is one hour behind Greece. Right now it's 11:53 pm in Athens, while it's 10:53 pm in Rome.

So, if Kaka's conference is coming up at 2 am (Italian time), that would mean 3 am in Athens.

Rick
08-06-2009, 16:00
I'affraid you are in denail my friend...
Don't worry I'm there to.

It won't be long until we know for sure. Like I said, I really don't mind him leaving. I just hate seeing him go to those arrogant bastards at Real Madrid, especially after the way they've acted through the years. I would be much more happy to see him go ahywhere else.

But in the meantime, could any of our Italian speakers clarify this for me?

Milan-Kaką agli sgoccioli! Perez: "L'annuncio nella notte"
E' ormai questione di minuti: Kaką sarą del Real Madrid.
08/giu/2009 21.47.33

Siamo davvero alle battute finali. Kaką potrebbe diventare in nottata un giocatore del Real Madrid.

Lo confermano le parole del presidente delle merengues, Florentino Perez. "Se decide di lasciare il Milan, il Real e' il club ideale per lui - ha detto a 'Sky' -. E' possibile che nella notte il giocatore annunci di essere del Real. Ronaldo? Sarebbe bello portarlo a Madrid, ma prima dobbiamo parlare con lo United. Ibra? E' un campione, ma non possono tutti venire al Real".

I think it says something like "it's only a matter of minutes; Kaka will be Real Madrid." But then it seems to quote Perez as saying "if Kaka decides to leave AC Milan."

Siregar
08-06-2009, 16:03
Its beter to focus on who are going to be the replacement.

I just read in other forum about Ibrahim Afellay, he could be the option. He is 1,8 m and 23 years old. Anyone follows Eradivise especially PSV Eindhoven and can give his view about the player?

This is the video of him from other forum : Ibrahim Afellay (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY9lu0adb7k)

His profile in PSV website : Profile (http://english.psv.nl/web/show/id=58754/dbid=46825/typeofpage=55009)


PS : Until now I never read Milan link with him

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 16:05
It won't be long until we know for sure. Like I said, I really don't mind him leaving. I just hate seeing him go to those arrogant bastards at Real Madrid, especially after the way they've acted through the years. I would be much more happy to see him go ahywhere else.

But in the meantime, could any of our Italian speakers clarify this for me?



I think it says something like "it's only a matter of minutes; Kaka will be Real Madrid." But then it seems to quote Perez as saying "if Kaka decides to leave AC Milan."

"If he decides to leave Milan, Real is the ideal club for him. He could be a Real player tonight. Ronaldo? It would be wonderful if he came to Real, but it is necessary to talk to Manchester United first. Ibra? Even Real can't sink that low."

Rick
08-06-2009, 16:09
"If he decides to leave Milan, Real is the ideal club for him. He could be a Real player tonight. Ronaldo? It would be wonderful if he came to Real, but it is necessary to talk to Manchester United first. Ibra? Even Real can't sink that low."

Thanks my friend. :)

It's strange that Perez would use the words "if Kaka decides to leave Milan" this late if everything is wrapped up in the nice little package the media seems to think it is. But we'll see.

I liked the last little bit about Ibrahimovic. I know that's not exactly what it said, but close enough. ;) :pp20:

johncharles365
08-06-2009, 16:10
real have bought ronaldo from inter before don't under estimate real ability to brown nose they might be willing to buy ibrahimovic. Madrid are crazy and desperate i think try to pick up every big name in Europe starting with kaka and ending with messi

tardissun
08-06-2009, 16:11
Channel4 reports that Antonini said he was told by Kaka via text that he's leaving.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 16:11
about the Crudelli mews.

This Time I'm Really Joining Real Madrid - Kaka's SMS Confession
A close friend of the Brazilian received an SMS confession earlier today...
8 Jun 2009 21:36:21

Popular Italian journalist Tiziano Crudeli, a close friend of Kaka, says that the Milan star sent him a text message earlier today confessing that he is indeed joining Real Madrid.

It is common knowledge in the Italian and Spanish media that the transfer is almost certainly set to go through, with an official announcement expected tonight.

Crudelli has revealed that Kaka, who has stayed silent on the matter so far, sent him an SMS earlier on today in which the former Sao Paulo star admitted to the transfer.

“He texted me from Brazil and said: ‘This time I am really going’,” stated Crudelli.

daryl
08-06-2009, 16:11
....Kaka looks as if he is so happy he is just about to cartwheel. To me this is a man who is about to make his fans exceedingly happy. And this medical thing...RM might have asked for it before finalising the term of the final offer.

Also, this announcement thing..if leaving, he will be pronouncing his own personal betrayal across the globe because he said his decision to stay was final. This will be seen as a perplexing U-turn, possibly a terrible, un-Christian treachery. Who needs millions of world audience to witness this?

But yes I agree it might be better right now to digress and go through the possible dream signings.. Clichy..?

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 16:12
Sorry double post.
This night is getting very long.

Fret
08-06-2009, 16:14
I don't really care about Kaka's departure anymore, but this is the worst mercato Milan has had in years that started with selling the most prized merchandise.

tardissun
08-06-2009, 16:19
....was final. This will be seen as a perplexing U-turn, possibly a terrible, un-Christian treachery. Who needs millions of world audience to witness this?

Don't you think that's a bit extreme? He's just transfering clubs, not crucifying anyone. Besides, we don't fully know the reasons behind it yet. It's still plausible, granted unlikely, that Berlu wanted the money from the sale and forced his hand. Maybe Kaka really was mad about the Man City stunt. Milan mgmt haven't been performing well lately and neither has Milan Labs.

Point is, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

There's no rule that players must have the same loyalty as the fans. Sure, it would be nice.

I follow Milan. I only follow Kaka because he's at Milan.

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 16:21
....Kaka looks as if he is so happy he is just about to cartwheel. To me this is a man who is about to make his fans exceedingly happy. And this medical thing...RM might have asked for it before finalising the term of the final offer.

Didn''t understand ...
Where did you see he was happy ??

Xudong
08-06-2009, 16:24
I will be in classroom from 6 to 9, so it will be easy for me. No anxiety for me. I will come out and know who to curse. :D

P.S. actually, I kind of hope that he leaves. I don't want to see this every 6 months. It is getting ridiculous. To think I am actually taking this whole thing lightly. I am definitely going to curse someone after this farce is over, yes, I will.

nefremo
08-06-2009, 16:26
I don't really care about Kaka's departure anymore, but this is the worst mercato Milan has had in years that started with selling the most prized merchandise.

The mercato hasn't even officially started, yet we are labeling it as one of the worst ones in years......based on the fact that we lost a promising player, and are about to sell a former Ballon D'or winner who honestly has been a shadow of his own self for the past 2 years and if truth is to be told.....he has been one of the most inconsistent performers in our side during those two years.

Don't get me wrong, Fret, this isn't a post against you....but I just wanted to say this because way too many people are taking up this attitude. I hope Kaka stays too as I think he can be very important for us if in form. But if he goes then let's look on the bright side rather then quitting on the mecato before it has even officially started.

tardissun
08-06-2009, 16:34
There were rumors a few days ago it was cash + 2 players.

Is that still the rumor, or is it just cash only?

Rick
08-06-2009, 16:35
P.S. actually, I kind of hope that he leaves. I don't want to see this every 6 months. It is getting ridiculous. To think I am actually taking this whole thing lightly. I am definitely going to curse someone after this farce is over, yes, I will.

If it were anyone but Real Madrid. I wish he would go to Chelsea so Real Madrid could pester them next year. :D

Rick
08-06-2009, 16:36
There were rumors a few days ago it was cash + 2 players.

Is that still the rumor, or is it just cash only?

I haven't heard anything more about that, so I'm assuming that if this thing goes down it will be straight cash.

brk
08-06-2009, 16:38
Also, I disagree completely that Dzeko only scores similar goals. Go see more videos. He scores mostly using his head, which is something we sorely lack.


(I'm still hoping Kaka ends up staying, and a deal with Emirates for sponsorship+stadium+investment is announced)

daryl
08-06-2009, 16:39
Don't you think that's a bit extreme? He's just transfering clubs, not crucifying anyone.

I apologise if I offended you or anyone, that was the last thing I wanted to do now. My wording sound a tad too strong, I see that now.

Geo Tav, I was referring to the photo of him apparently taken while he was with this medical doctor. I saw it on the redandblack. I also saw the film clip of it on Sky here. In both of them he appears to be quite carefree and happy. That was not how he looked after he played what could have been his last game before joining City. Thus my opinion in the previous post.

Fret
08-06-2009, 16:40
@nefremo
I hear you buddy, but it seems to me that Milan is turning out to be a second rated club.
Selling best players, selling young promises, but keeping the "money draining" old school slackers and buying the "ex galacticos" makes me very annoyed and I think that this management deserves all the critiques it gets.

Even Real seems smarter than us, that's Real - the club that's been the most mockered club in the recent years.

this for example is just a mockery:
Does anyone remember Galiani's statements?

29.11.2006 - On my tombstone will be written: "The man that didn't sell Kaka'" - A. Galliani

4.8.2007 - I'd prefer to cut my hand than to sign his sale - A. Galliani

23.1.2009 - Kaka' and Milan already told Real Madrid that he will never be for sale. And the love he showed for our colours will not make us sell him at any price. - A. Galliani.

4.6.2009 -The motives for his sale are purely economical. The heart? We are talking about business, even a big heart has to be put aside sometimes. - A. Galliani

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 16:47
Thanks my friend. :)

It's strange that Perez would use the words "if Kaka decides to leave Milan" this late if everything is wrapped up in the nice little package the media seems to think it is. But we'll see.

I liked the last little bit about Ibrahimovic. I know that's not exactly what it said, but close enough. ;) :pp20:

Hehehehe...

On Ibrahimovic, it says, as you probably know, "Another Champion, but not everyone can come to Real."

tardissun
08-06-2009, 16:48
I apologise if I offended you or anyone, that was the last thing I wanted to do now. My wording sound a tad too strong, I see that now.

No worries! I wasn't offended. I just think we should wait and see the result and the reasons behind it before we lay into him. :w209:

Either way, I'm hoping to hear his side of the story soon. Can't trust Berlu! LOL!

ginoformaggino
08-06-2009, 16:57
More importantly where is Leo? FIRENZE, 8 giugno 2009 - Il neo tecnico del Milan Leonardo č da oggi a Coverciano per seguire il corso per allenatori di Seconda categoria. Leonardo s'č presentato puntuale e insieme ad altri partecipanti, fra questi ex noti giocatori quali Alessandro Altobelli, Beppe Signori, Marco Delvecchio e Francesco Baiano, ha seguito la lezione introduttiva: il corso durerą sei settimane per cinque giorni la settimana con obbligo di frequenza (il Milan intanto non ha ancora ufficializzato la data del raduno e dell'inizio del ritiro estivo) e si concluderą con gli esami. In caso di superamento l'ex campione brasiliano succeduto ad Ancelotti sulla panchina rossonera, anche in virtł del fatto (come prevede il regolamento del Settore tecnico) di aver partecipato ad una fase finale di un campionato del mondo, potrą accedere al corso per allenatori di Prima categoria.
Come on guys, until Kaka is present as a RM player, give Berlu and Galli some credits(yes I know they screw up alot but mostly on getting bad players and giving out horrible contracts) and for crying out loud, have some faith.:haha:diobestia

bLOND !-,-!
08-06-2009, 17:00
we are not all italian, u know ?

mrki
08-06-2009, 17:02
If Kaka' wants to leave I can say this to him: Traditore!

This is what upsets me on the same level:
Il Milan si sta muovendo per il dopo Kaką cercando di costruire una squadra giovane, senza spendere grosse cifre. Il bilancio viene prima di tutto.

About Milan mercato: A mercate with new and young squad, without spending much, "bilancio"(money) comes first.

Now, to Berlusconi: **** you and sell the club! Take your money and go home to your wife! Ops...

Next: Milan will pay 20mln for Dzeko, they say we want Hernanes ( passport??) and Ambro will renew, See will stay and we'll look maybe for Alex Silva that Leo likes ( wow, 7,8 mln ).

We'll spend no more then 40-45mln mark my words! Its disgusting.

nefremo
08-06-2009, 17:02
It says that Leonardo is attending classes this whole week (or is it 6 weeks?)in order to attain his coaching badge. More or less!

Reza
08-06-2009, 17:02
Basically he is starting the coaching course today, 'second category'

bLOND !-,-!
08-06-2009, 17:04
that's nice, good for him

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 17:08
@mrki

So, if we spend money on Dzeko, Santacroce/Mexes, and Hernanes, you won't be reasonably content? I think with those additions we can compete for the Scudetto.

We will also call back Paloschi, and Borriello should recover. IMO, our biggest problem this year was our defence. If we can get Nesta fit, and add one more classy CB, we're set.

Ok so, I have a game: let's list all the positive things from this transfer :D (oh boy, I am losing it).

1) We will most likely get a younger player like Dzeko for the attack, who could be a star in Serie A.
2) With Ronaldinho getting more playing time, he could be fitter and prove a huge player for us.
3) We could use the money to get one more defender for the backline.
4) We could bring in Hernanes
5) We could balance our books :ilol:

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:11
If Kaka' wants to leave I can say this to him: Traditore!

This is what upsets me on the same level:
Il Milan si sta muovendo per il dopo Kaką cercando di costruire una squadra giovane, senza spendere grosse cifre. Il bilancio viene prima di tutto.

About Milan mercato: A mercate with new and young squad, without spending much, "bilancio"(money) comes first.

Now, to Berlusconi: **** you and sell the club! Take your money and go home to your wife! Ops...

Next: Milan will pay 20mln for Dzeko, they say we want Hernanes ( passport??) and Ambro will renew, See will stay and we'll look maybe for Alex Silva that Leo likes ( wow, 7,8 mln ).

We'll spend no more then 40-45mln mark my words! Its disgusting.

Let's wait and see, mrki. They even haven't got the money from Kaka. :D

I think, it's still logic for Milan to chase Dzeko compare to Hernanes since the option for a big or physical striker is limited and the price of Dzeko could be cheaper compare to other option and can raise significantly in short times, not like Hernanes who has release clause (CMIIW).

Alex Silva is only media's idea IMO since he is Brasilian (which impossible for Milan to get him if Milan get Hernanes/Dzeko) and our 'scout' Brasileiro has said in couple of times that Alex Silva is not that good (Thiago Silva >Alex Silva). Leo seems pretty smart at evaluating players and I doubt he rates Alex Silva so high.

mrki
08-06-2009, 17:14
I will be satisfied when I see Berlusconi invested in Milan properly, and not only taking money into his pocket ( bilancio ).

With Mexes our defence is set. With Dzeko our attack is ok. Paloschi is not a player for Milan yet and Boriello was never a player to win scudetto for you.

Our midfield now consists from Seedorf, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Dinho - all wasted and past it. And flamini, Gattuso, Abate - people that can actually run.

And the idea to play Dinho as AM central is utopia from crazy Berlusconi's ego maniac mind. That will never work.

Some will mention most likely how Juve sold Zidane and built great squad. Yes, they bought worlds best keeper for record fee, Lazio's best player that later on won golden ball and Thuram who was simply world class. Go and buy world class CB, world class CM, and world class CF and its ok.

To Christina: Cassano is not a "part of the family" so...

Christian
08-06-2009, 17:14
I don't think we're gonna get a direct replacement for Kaka, but if we were to do that, then there's only one guy who's available now that could do that, and that's Cassano. If Leonardo could control him, then he could be just as great as Kaka. He's just hitting his prime, and he's in the form of his life.

edit: Can't believe they're running a 'Kaka-day, Speciale "Kaka-Real"' on Milan channel...

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:18
I don't think we're gonna get a direct replacement for Kaka, but if we were to do that, then there's only one guy who's available now that could do that, and that's Cassano. If Leonardo could control him, then he could be just as great as Kaka. He's just hitting his prime, and he's in the form of his life.

He is not a more of second forward type? I mean, does he really play behind two strikers?

mrki
08-06-2009, 17:19
Also, I saw now, tuttomercato says Milans plan is that if Pirlo is sold Hernanes will play for Milan ( oh, we nee more money to buy someone...). Sad.

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:23
I will be satisfied when I see Berlusconi invested in Milan properly, and not only taking money into his pocket ( bilancio ).

With Mexes our defence is set. With Dzeko our attack is ok. Paloschi is not a player for Milan yet and Boriello was never a player to win scudetto for you.

Our midfield now consists from Seedorf, Ambrosini, Pirlo, Dinho - all wasted and past it. And flamini, Gattuso, Abate - people that can actually run.

And the idea to play Dinho as AM central is utopia from crazy Berlusconi's ego maniac mind. That will never work.

Some will mention most likely how Juve sold Zidane and built great squad. Yes, they bought worlds best keeper for record fee, Lazio's best player that later on won golden ball and Thuram who was simply world class. Go and buy world class CB, world class CM, and world class CF and its ok.

To Christina: Cassano is not a "part of the family" so...

That's true, Milan should just act like Juve if Milan really sell Kaka. Kaka's and Gourcuff's money is really much (around 80 mil euros). Dzeko should be in the region of 20 mil euros, Mexes/Santa/Zapata could be in the region 15 mil euros and this will leave Milan a good half of the Kaka's & Gourcuff's transfer money (40-45 mil euros).

Milan could try Fabregas which could be pretty expensive since Hernanes will be like a dream for Milan next season if Milan do sign Dzeko. A 30 to 35 mil euros could be enough to bring him? If so, Milan should still have some mil euros for left or fullback.

Christian
08-06-2009, 17:23
He is not a more of second forward type? I mean, does he really play behind two strikers?

Well I'd say that his role is exactly the same as Kaka's. He does play as a 'Playmaker-forward' for Sampdoria with Pazzini, but so did Kaka with Inzaghi/Pato for the most part of our season. We're not really linked with him, but was just thinking that he is the only one available that could even remotly fill Kaka's shoes.

edit: Yea Fabregas would be great, but at the moment Cassano is a better player in my opinion, plus he's Italian. He's not as insane as he used to be aswell! ;)

Fret
08-06-2009, 17:23
Some will mention most likely how Juve sold Zidane and built great squad. Yes, they bought worlds best keeper for record fee, Lazio's best player that later on won golden ball and Thuram who was simply world class. Go and buy world class CB, world class CM, and world class CF and its ok.



That's it, but I doubt Berlu will do such a thing

Vulli
08-06-2009, 17:25
Around 2 pm KAKA will talk, so until then just wait and see :D

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:27
Well I'd say that his role is exactly the same as Kaka's. He does play as a 'Playmaker-forward' for Sampdoria with Pazzini, but so did Kaka with Inzaghi/Pato for the most part of our season. We're not really linked with him, but was just thinking that he is the only one available that could even remotly fill Kaka's shoes.

Yes, I like that option. What I want to emphasize is if Cassano can play well as playmaker or player behind the two strikers since we are connected to Dzeko which should make our strikers: Pato+Dzeko. This means Kaka will move back to his original position when he started playing with Milan. Can Cassano play in that position?

mrki
08-06-2009, 17:28
papers say Milan will get one of Diarra, Marcelo, Robben, Sneijder... I'd take Marcelo, he can do great things in Milan for sure.

almilan
08-06-2009, 17:29
Around 2 pm KAKA will talk, so until then just wait and see :D


It's torture

Fret
08-06-2009, 17:29
No matter what happens, I just wouldn't like to see following players in Milan next season:
Grosso, Oddo, CR7, Cassano, Hamsik, Rossi, Trezeguet, Mexes, Beckham

..why not take Van Der Vaart, they'd give him to us with the Kaka deal

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 17:32
edit: Can't believe they're running a 'Kaka-day, Speciale "Kaka-Real"' on Milan channel...

Really?we ve become pathetic..

i was wishing the days before silvio sold the 40% to the sheik for 400mil,so as milan would seem gr8 and important again..
i cant watch my team being a tool for real's ambitions,we re f* bigger than them..we re gr8er than any team,thats how i know my milan..

ok lets asume we bring mexes,hernanes and dzeko.who would be sure that after 2-3 years real,or any real,wouldnt want them..i cant see my team as a step for players wantin sth bigger for their carreers,thats a small team's mentality..
dont compare kaka's situation to zidane's they re not similar,zizou said a lot of times he wants to leave to madrid..we re selling kaka 2 times in 4 months..
and dont expect of course mexes,hernanes,adebayor,santacrocce,dzeco etc..(maybe one of them,fc mostly),there is no moggi(although he was a scum,he is 10 times more capable than galliani or anyone in this team) in this team..

Fret
08-06-2009, 17:32
papers say Milan will get one of Diarra, Marcelo, Robben, Sneijder... I'd take Marcelo, he can do great things in Milan for sure.

Robben will stay at Real.
But just imagine Real nest season.....Robben on the left, CR7 on the right and Kaka between them would never even see the ball with those two :haha:

Christian
08-06-2009, 17:32
Yes, I like that option. What I want to emphasize is if Cassano can play well as playmaker or player behind the two strikers since we are connected to Dzeko which should make our strikers: Pato+Dzeko. This means Kaka will move back to his original position when he started playing with Milan. Can Cassano play in that position?

Yes, definetly. He doesn't play that in Sampdoria, but he has, and if he were to get called up for Italy (which he isn't), then he would play as trequesta.

sheva-gila
08-06-2009, 17:33
papers say Milan will get one of Diarra, Marcelo, Robben, Sneijder... I'd take Marcelo, he can do great things in Milan for sure.

milan will get nothing cuze Galliani's football are in crises I wonder why other clubs never talked about global crises

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 17:33
Perez just announced that Kaka' is officially a Madrid player on Marca online ...

nefremo
08-06-2009, 17:34
it's official. it's on the realmadrid.com website

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/es/Home

sheva-gila
08-06-2009, 17:34
thats on real madrid official site

**** you B and G

mrki
08-06-2009, 17:35
Now sell Milan... greedy scum.

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 17:35
On AC Milan too:
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail_popup.aspx?idNews=86324&progr=0

Christian
08-06-2009, 17:36
From acmilan.com

KAKA': IL COMUNICATO UFFICIALE DELL'A.C.MILAN
09/06/2009
MILANO - Dalla prossima stagione Kaką giocherą nel Real Madrid. L’A.C. Milan ringrazia l’uomo Kaką e il grande campione Kaką per il suo contributo decisivo alle tante vittorie conseguite nei sei anni del suo impegno rossonero. La perdita tecnica, pur grave, potrą essere colmata. Sarą invece molto difficile riempire il vuoto che lascerą l’uomo Kaką, fulgido esempio di serietą, di impegno e di professionalitą. L’A.C. Milan, interpretando i voti dei dirigenti, dei giocatori e dei sostenitori rossoneri, formula a lui i pił cordiali ed affettuosi auguri per il proseguimento della sua carriera sportiva.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 17:36
**** of !!!!!!!!!!!!

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 17:37
sell milan!!okay thats it..

f* galliani,f* silvio!!get the hell out!!
scums,scums,scums..we re run by greedy fsacists..

Filipéz 182
08-06-2009, 17:39
KAKA': IL COMUNICATO UFFICIALE DELL'A.C.MILAN
09/06/2009

MILANO - Dalla prossima stagione Kaką giocherą nel Real Madrid. L’A.C. Milan ringrazia l’uomo Kaką e il grande campione Kaką per il suo contributo decisivo alle tante vittorie conseguite nei sei anni del suo impegno rossonero. La perdita tecnica, pur grave, potrą essere colmata. Sarą invece molto difficile riempire il vuoto che lascerą l’uomo Kaką, fulgido esempio di serietą, di impegno e di professionalitą. L’A.C. Milan, interpretando i voti dei dirigenti, dei giocatori e dei sostenitori rossoneri, formula a lui i pił cordiali ed affettuosi auguri per il proseguimento della sua carriera sportiva.

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:39
At least, the drama we had to take every year especially this year ended.

We will see what Kaka will say about the decision on leaving Milan. :)

Thanks Kaka and good bye!

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 17:40
We are a big joke. We bought the finished fat Ronnie to sell Kaka!
We just lost Capitano and now our best player!
WE ARE A BIG JOKE!

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 17:40
At least, the drama we had to take every year especially this year ended.

We will see what Kaka will say about the decision on leaving Milan. :)

Thanks Kaka and good bye!

No, there is now Pato ...

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 17:40
**** you real madrid! i hate you with all my heart!

_MaJi_tz
08-06-2009, 17:41
Addio Ricky, Grazie Di Tutto...

sheva-gila
08-06-2009, 17:41
sell milan!!okay thats it..

f* galliani,f* silvio!!get the hell out!!
scums,scums,scums..we re run by greedy fsacists..

kill B and G

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 17:42
Guys, calm down, some things said can't be accepted here ...

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 17:42
We are finished!

Fret
08-06-2009, 17:43
Today Milan officially announced that it does not belong to the top clubs anymore

daryl
08-06-2009, 17:43
..god I feel numb..

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:43
It's 'funny'. Before Kaka-Real Madrid recent drama, Kaka didn't give a certaintity if he stays or not with Milan but in the end he stayed with Milan. But in this drama he gave a certaintity (that he stays with Milan) in his interview before he went to Brasil and in the end he leaves Milan. I should know it!

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 17:44
calm down dzeko is on the way!!!!!!!!:1ole:
or TREZEGEUT!!!
OR TONI!!
omg im so happy!!

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:44
No, there is now Pato ...

LOL I said good bye to Kaka.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 17:45
Today Milan officially announced that it does not belong to the top clubs anymore

i agree 100%

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 17:46
LOL I said good bye to Kaka.

I just meant that the drama could take place again each year with Pato !! :D

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:47
Don't put all blame to B&G even they should be responsible for that. Kaka, little or much, plays important role in his move to Madrid.

What I really want to know now is what his reasons are.

Arjun
08-06-2009, 17:48
I thought I would be very angry....surprisingly my heart has just become very, very sad. I've just updated my FB status to say thank you and good luck to Ricky. I am not sure why he left us...whether he was forced out or if he opted to go, but I will never forget the 6 years he gave us and I will follow his progress religiously at Madrid. I will also not stop wearing my Kaka 22 jersey...it's one of my favourites.

I'm signing off....

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 17:49
I just meant that the drama could take place again each year with Pato !! :D

pf,okay now i feel better,i was anxious feeling we dont have any stars left to sell anymore..i hope we get hernanes,or dzeko or any young wonderkid like kaka,so as to have many chances to help bigger teams..

bLOND !-,-!
08-06-2009, 17:49
i must stay awake until 2 o'clock to see how the f*ck can such a religious man like kaka LIE to MILIONS of fans, .....

sheva-gila
08-06-2009, 17:51
calm down dzeko is on the way!!!!!!!!:1ole:
or TREZEGEUT!!!
OR TONI!!
omg im so happy!!

or my G.mother

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:51
I just meant that the drama could take place again each year with Pato !! :D

Hahaha

I think Pato is different to Kaka. Pato in his very young age already stated that he wants to stay with Milan just like Maldini. Kaka did say similar or something like that only recently and he always kept uncertain about his stay by letting people guess and predict. It's true that he couldn't determine the future but in the other hand should also give some statements so that the media didn't talk about his possible departure to other club every minute!

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 17:52
What I really want to know now is what his reasons are.

i can write a book of reasons..i dont know if there was a reason for him t stay twice in 4 months,when they sell him..

Christian
08-06-2009, 17:54
Yeh, Pato > Kaka!

Don't understand why anyone would play for a trash club like Real Madrid. We might have had a poor season, but we didn't lose 6-2 to Inter at least ;) Or get knocked out of the cup by an amatur side. Oh well, They'll probably sell Lass and M. Diarra and then have Robben play DM, remember Perez wont pay wages to defensive players.

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 17:54
Milan is dead, inter are going to rule Italy for the next 10 years.

Fret
08-06-2009, 17:54
Don't put all blame to B&G even they should be responsible for that. Kaka, little or much, plays important role in his move to Madrid.

What I really want to know now is what his reasons are.

Maybe B&G couldn't guarantee him a competitive squad for the next season

mrki
08-06-2009, 17:55
AC MILAN official statement: AC Milan states that from now on it cant afford to loose 70mln per season and that for 50mln next year PAto will be available. Also, "the family" asks all the retired players to show up at Milanello on wednesday and the one that can run most will be named new Milan's player.

Milanalso wants to say "thank you" to milions of fans who got fooled by our president. Please buy our season tickets next year for only 500 euro so we can together fight for CL place.

In the end, Galliani confirms all the players want o play for Milan but they somehow dont. Berlusconi will not sell the club becouse there in no place in the world that you can make so much money just by watching football.

sheva-gila
08-06-2009, 17:56
64,5 mil thats all we got

pazj
08-06-2009, 17:57
i agree 100%

Sad but unfortunately true....lost for words

Siregar
08-06-2009, 17:57
In this moment, I think of Warro's opinion. I did agree with his opinion about wages rise from Kaka but still tried to understand that he is a world star.

He could the new sheva (the traitor for their fans) or even a pity player who is 'forced' to move by his club. Really waiting for his statements.

I hope B&G spend all the money from Gourcuff and Kaka wisely for building new Milan era.

Fret
08-06-2009, 17:58
AC MILAN official statement: AC Milan states that from now on it cant afford to loose 70mln per season and that for 50mln next year PAto will be available. Also, "the family" asks all the retired players to show up at Milanello on wednesday and the one that can run most will be named new Milan's player.

Milanalso wants to say "thank you" to milions of fans who got fooled by our president. Please buy our season tickets next year for only 500 euro so we can together fight for CL place.

In the end, Galliani confirms all the players want o play for Milan but they somehow dont. Berlusconi will not sell the club becouse there in no place in the world that you can make so much money just by watching football.

Good one mrki, that sums it up alright

daryl
08-06-2009, 17:59
Milan is dead, inter are going to rule Italy for the next 10 years.

...is Moratti that powerful? More powerful than Berlusconi in Italy?

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:00
where is the ****ing conference i want to hear what the traitor has to say!
does anyone got a stream?

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 18:01
64,5 mil thats all we got

+15(gorky)..and if we w8 a couple of days our beloved mgt can double them..

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 18:01
It's in one hour I think ...

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 18:02
...is Moratti that powerful? More powerful than Berlusconi in Italy?

moratti isnt that powerful,he just happens to be inter for "inter"..not inter for president or power or money etc..

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:04
kaka 6 days before:"I say it for the last time, I don't want to leave Milan...To the millions of Rossoneri [AC Milan] fans I say my decision has been made. I have said I want to stay. Now please leave me in peace."



YOU JUDAS.YOU LIED TO US!

ginoformaggino
08-06-2009, 18:06
KAKA': IL COMUNICATO UFFICIALE DELL'A.C.MILAN
09/06/2009

MILANO - Dalla prossima stagione Kaką giocherą nel Real Madrid. L’A.C. Milan ringrazia l’uomo Kaką e il grande campione Kaką per il suo contributo decisivo alle tante vittorie conseguite nei sei anni del suo impegno rossonero. La perdita tecnica, pur grave, potrą essere colmata. Sarą invece molto difficile riempire il vuoto che lascerą l’uomo Kaką, fulgido esempio di serietą, di impegno e di professionalitą. L’A.C. Milan, interpretando i voti dei dirigenti, dei giocatori e dei sostenitori rossoneri, formula a lui i pił cordiali ed affettuosi auguri per il proseguimento della sua carriera sportiva.
diocane

Siregar
08-06-2009, 18:07
kaka 6 days before:"I say it for the last time, I don't want to leave Milan...To the millions of Rossoneri [AC Milan] fans I say my decision has been made. I have said I want to stay. Now please leave me in peace."



YOU JUDAS.YOU LIED TO US!

There are many perspectives can be drawn from what he said but what your point does make sense. Why should he say that? It's before the issue about his move to Real Madrid. Something strange here!

sheva-gila
08-06-2009, 18:07
kaka 6 days before:"I say it for the last time, I don't want to leave Milan...To the millions of Rossoneri [AC Milan] fans I say my decision has been made. I have said I want to stay. Now please leave me in peace."



YOU JUDAS.YOU LIED TO US!

i hope he will strugle along with ****ing realmadrid

Stitch
08-06-2009, 18:08
...is Moratti that powerful? More powerful than Berlusconi in Italy?

No, but he loves his club more.

Reza
08-06-2009, 18:08
And Real's official site times out, big day for them.

Stitch
08-06-2009, 18:10
Ah, well, who could tell that there are so many traitors in my favourite club.

johncharles365
08-06-2009, 18:10
damn ac milan management are cowards releasing a statement to the press instead of the fans. The management beginning to bring to incoporate the corrupt politics of a Berlusconi government. do anyone have a statement by Kaka or any idea of the transfer fee?

Reza
08-06-2009, 18:11
Based on past experience I have to post this

Please try to remain respectful and also use the threads already available, this one and the Kaka to Real thread

FORZA MILAN

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:13
In 1 week we lost our flag and legend maldini and our best player KAKA.
And we sign a rookie coach Leonardo with no experience.
When will stop this madness?

Siregar
08-06-2009, 18:13
damn ac milan management are cowards releasing a statement to the press instead of the fans. The management beginning to bring to incoporate the corrupt politics of a Berlusconi government. do anyone have a statement by Kaka or any idea of the transfer fee?

At least the management say something truth about Kaka's saga (that Kaka was heading to Real Madrid). I don't defend management, I am only sick of Kaka's interview before he went to Brasil. What kind of interview was it!

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:17
Thats a big loss of serie-A not only for Milan.
has anyone a link for the conference i want hear the traitor's apology!

johncharles365
08-06-2009, 18:18
what truth they release a statement to the press before releasing it on the web site they have disguise their intention over the future Milan for some time. It hard to trust the management especially if they don't come out and give the fans reason for their actions. before we even get into a argument of whether Kaka was forced out the management have been deceitful in shaking hand during the season or embracing him with the full knowledge that the future of AC Milan was to sell Kaka. I not going to get into the shady money deals and board room battles.

daryl
08-06-2009, 18:19
moratti isnt that powerful,he just happens to be inter for "inter"..not inter for president or power or money etc..

...you know..I think it was several or so years ago.. around the time Casano was still in Spain and fat... Moratti was sort of trying to find a buyer for his club after having an abysmal spell with it... A bloke on one Italian footie programme here in Uk was saying, that Moratti was looking for a buyer, but no billionaire was interested in buying his unsuccessful club...and this bloke ended up saying maybe Moratti just wanted a cuddle because he was having a terrible time with it..

but I wonder how he or his club became so influential..?

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:20
why the hell we become such a **** club? Why?

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 18:21
i can understand that everybody is mad or sad,but if we continue to cry or to be despirite, it's not going to get any good...

We just have to move on...It's going to happen again,and what? After that, we have to kill ourselfs?

We don't know yet if we will invest all this money or not to buy new players but we have to accept this milan at the moment, suport the squad just like it is and move on...Some big clubs like Barca, had the same situation 5 years ago..they've moved on... So can we...

Ricky was great, the best, irreplaceble...Thank you Ricky !!!

Forza Milan !!!

daryl
08-06-2009, 18:21
No, but he loves his club more.

...I agree.

pazj
08-06-2009, 18:22
So Kaka has gone...IF and its huge if....if the managment spend the money, all of it including Gourcuff, then there is a chance that we can take something positive from this but it depends on B & G.. and right now i have more faith in Gary Glitters babysitting credentials

slifersd
08-06-2009, 18:22
Man, I have been preparing for this day for weeks, but it still hurts to see the actual announcements of Kaka leaving. At one point, Shevchenko and Kaka were my two favorite players in the world and Milan was my favorite team. Now, they both have turned their backs on Milan. At this point, I don't even want to know what Galliani is going to do with that money and I don't want to hear his official press of excuses by September 1. I guess I will just have to live with the fact that my once favorite club is gone and it is time for me to start a new cycle with a different team (at least the Lakers are doing well). I absolutely refuse to support a club ran by these characters.

As for fans who are still supporting Milan, I very much admire your commitment. The only thing I have to say is, you have the responsibility to put a stop to this management. Quit going to their games, stop buying their merchandises, and stop watching their press conferences and more. Show that you care about this team by making the management take responsibility for their wrongdoings. Your continuous support is the one thing they could count on to do whatever they feel like doing as they don't have to face the music no matter how badly they screw up. Something has to be done and the fans have to be the ones to do it.

Vulli
08-06-2009, 18:23
Ancelotti: "Al Milan i grandi ritornano"

One day KAKA will be back...

johncharles365
08-06-2009, 18:25
now is the time to be pissed off we can move on next week after we get some answers from kaka galliani and berlusconi.

Christian
08-06-2009, 18:25
Anyone noticed how he apparently signed a 6 year contract... is it just me or is that really long? That would mean that he would still be making crazy money when he's 33.

To slifersd, your loss. Just don't come back here next time we win the Champions League.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:27
i'm leaving i can't wait to hear the liar!
I just wish you KAKa the same carrier with your friend sheva when he left us!

I wish you to brake your leg 30 times, real madrid to win nothing, and you to cry every single night for the decision you did! JUDAS

**** YOU KAKA. YOU LIED US. YOU DIDN'T TELL US THE TRUTH AND YOU JOKED WITH US!

Siregar
08-06-2009, 18:30
Anyone noticed how he apparently signed a 6 year contract... is it just me or is that really long? That would mean that he would still be making crazy money when he's 33.

I also read that in other forum but still can't find the news about it.


To slifersd, your loss. Just don't come back here next time we win the Champions League.

Chill out, friend. He only hates the management and his post could be made because of his feeling right now. We are still Milan fans.

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 18:31
i'm leaving i can't wait to hear the liar!
I just wish you KAKa the same carrier with your friend sheva when he left us!

I wish you to brake your leg 30 times, real madrid to win nothing, and you to cry every single night for the decision you did! JUDAS

**** YOU KAKA. YOU LIED US. YOU DIDN'T TELL US THE TRUTH AND YOU JOKED WITH US!

Man...just chill out..you don't know what happened...when you find out, start blaming on him..
Now it beggins new era(good or bad) we will see...forget about kaka

slifersd
08-06-2009, 18:33
Chill out, friend. He only hates the management and his post could be made because of his feeling right now. We are still Milan fans.

What he said. Milan is still in my heart, but like I said in my post, I simply cannot support a team run by these people. It's the same way I wouldn't root for OJ Simpson no matter how much I liked his game.

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 18:33
thats incredible june 2nd he stated that he wouldnt leave face it fellas hes a liar dont blame management for what giving him a bonus every year the past 4 yrs he doesnt deserve your tears be a man and get ready for a new time in our history we'll see how many real tifosi really are

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 18:34
if anyone wants to see his interview at about 30'
it will be here
http://www.livestream.com/milanlive

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:35
i found the link for the conference if anyone want it.
http://www.livestream.com/milanlive

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 18:36
As hard as it is for us, we must thank Kaka' for all he did for us.

We must look forward, and pray that we can assemble a competitive team that can deliver a Scudetto (remember what that is? ).

Grazie Ricky!

Forza Milan per sempre! Come on Rossoneri let's stick together during this time! These are the kinds of days that figure into the larger narrative. We love this team. We have been through so much: MVB retiring, 2005 Istanbul, Sheva leaving, and now Kaka'. As hard as it is right now, I have a feeling everything will be okay.

Rossonero siamo noi! :5schal::5schal::5schal::5schal:

daryl
08-06-2009, 18:36
...forget about kaka

...I know but how do we manage that..RM will parade him to the world for the next three months non stop..every Goal will be full of it...to check the new possible signings mean being exposed to his RM photo..he will become in every sense more visible to us..

god need chocolate..

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 18:37
i found the link for the conference if anyone want it.
http://www.livestream.com/milanlive

gia n doume ti 8 mas pei o malakas!!an k dn tn kathgorw,egw ta xw me tous geloious b&g..

sorry guyz..

Rick
08-06-2009, 18:39
I'm relieved. I was getting sick and tired of the circus coming back to town every mercato. I was especially getting sick of Real Madrid and their boasting (the only thing that really bothers me is that it was Real Madrid -- I would have been happy to see him go anywhere else). Life goes on.

As I said some pages back, Milan is bigger than any one player. Milan won a Scudetto and a European Cup shortly after selling Jose Altafini to Napoli in the 1960s. Milan won two of the next three Scudetti after Marco's career-ending injury. Milan lifted the Champions League trophy after selling Sheva to Chelsea. Great players will always want to play for the Rossoneri and Milan will win championship without Kaka, just as they did before he came. I will tell you this -- Milan will lift the Champions League trophy without Kaka before Madrid lifts it with him. Milan is a team, not a collection of gallacticos. I will take a team that plays with heart, passion and desire over a bunch of pampered, selfish, overpaid primadonnas any time.

:3band::3band::3band::3band:

rizface
08-06-2009, 18:40
hey guys.....been a long time reader, but this sad news today made me register, so I can post.

Been a fan since 88 ever since the dutch trio came in. Holland fan first, then followed the 3 to Milan and have been with this team ever since.

Kaka has really disappointed the Milan family, all his good deeds seem miniscule now because of the way he left. i remember when he beat his heaert 3 times in january for the fans outside of his window.....what did that mean ? Nothing!

I just can't see that Kaka was forced out....as far as I'm concerned BOTH sides wantes this deal to happen so B&G share half the blame. But if Kaka really wanted to stay here like he said just a mere 6 days ago, he would still be here. But he isn't.

You know, the only thing this does is make us fans even sadder because this past year we have lost the TRUE symbol of the club in Maldini. Now that is what a legend is....loyal through thick and thin, never worries about wages and played with his heart on his sleeve and will go down as the best Milan player of all time. Van basten, another legend.....those are hard to come by these days. I don't know if we will ever find another like those 2.

My hope is Pato, because he has said he wants to be just like Maldini, but who knows in 3-4 years time when he might be the best in the world and will be lured away by the money. I pray that he becomes the next Milan legend....

what a sad day to be a Milan fan to be betrayed by not only the next supposed heart of the club but also by its owner and head of management.

to say we feel gutted is a light understatement.

Forza Milan!

OCmilano
08-06-2009, 18:41
Wow man relax. What the hell you wishing ill will on others.

We are talking about a human being. Let him go wish him well and to anyone on this site who was only a Kaka fan have a great life and i guess i wont be seeing your posts on this site any longer.


Are any of you MILAN fans? Sheva left we were sad and worried then we won the CL. Life goes on players come and go. These days it'll be hard for us to find a player that will want to be with one team for his whole career.

Can we please try to go forward now and talk about what the club is going to be doing, who they are intersted in, etc?






FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since 1899...

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:43
gia n doume ti 8 mas pei o malakas!!an k dn tn kathgorw,egw ta xw me tous geloious b&g..

sorry guyz..


Berlu and Galiani are big malakes,but at the end it has been shown that Kaka was a big poustis, saying all these ****ing lies to us "im not leaving".
**** you kaka **** you managment, **** you ronaldinho, big fat ****, you came here for holidays and not to play football.

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 18:44
As hard as it is for us, we must thank Kaka' for all he did for us.

We must look forward, and pray that we can assemble a competitive team that can deliver a Scudetto (remember what that is? ).

Grazie Ricky!

Forza Milan per sempre! Come on Rossoneri let's stick together during this time! These are the kinds of days that figure into the larger narrative. We love this team. We have been through so much: MVB retiring, 2005 Istanbul, Sheva leaving, and now Kaka'. As hard as it is right now, I have a feeling everything will be okay.

Rossonero siamo noi! :5schal::5schal::5schal::5schal:

hasan you know that this one has tottally different meanings than the others,thats the negative..i wouldnt be sad at all if kaka wanted to leave all these years,i i wouldnt care if he had confesed that he wants t leave as $heva did..i would just write his name kakass as $heva..

they sold him
we are the ones that traited him,not kaka..
and they betraed alot more with kaka
they acted like never before..and that is f* freaky and dangerous

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 18:44
...I know but how do we manage that..RM will parade him to the world for the next three months non stop..every Goal will be full of it...to check the new possible signings mean being exposed to his RM photo..he will become in every sense more visible to us..

god need chocolate..

He wont...trust me...everybody is going to talk about him for another half of year, but as soon as we forget it, better for us...Everybody in ac milan squad probbably loved him, so what would happen if they say,oh we can't do anything without him...

daryl
08-06-2009, 18:46
I'm relieved. I was getting sick and tired of the circus coming back to town every mercato. I was especially getting sick of Real Madrid and their boasting (the only thing that really bothers me is that it was Real Madrid -- I would have been happy to see him go anywhere else).

Exactly. The worst part of this is that it is RM.

brk
08-06-2009, 18:46
I remember the season after Juve sold Zidane, everyone kept saying Moggi was a genius. Lets hope Galliani and Leo can find the same magic.

Kaka is a terrible loss. But we have to move on.

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

Bosniaco
08-06-2009, 18:47
Still Love My Kaka :(

Rick
08-06-2009, 18:48
Exactly. The worst part of this is that it is RM.

I was actually thinking earlier today how cool it would be if Milan turned down Real Madrid tonight and sold Kaka to Chelsea for more money tomorrow -- just to stick it in Madrid's face. :D

Bosniaco
08-06-2009, 18:50
is there any other streams? because this is full

Christian
08-06-2009, 18:50
hey guys.....been a long time reader, but this sad news today made me register, so I can post.

Been a fan since 88 ever since the dutch trio came in. Holland fan first, then followed the 3 to Milan and have been with this team ever since.

Kaka has really disappointed the Milan family, all his good deeds seem miniscule now because of the way he left. i remember when he beat his heaert 3 times in january for the fans outside of his window.....what did that mean ? Nothing!

I just can't see that Kaka was forced out....as far as I'm concerned BOTH sides wantes this deal to happen so B&G share half the blame. But if Kaka really wanted to stay here like he said just a mere 6 days ago, he would still be here. But he isn't.

You know, the only thing this does is make us fans even sadder because this past year we have lost the TRUE symbol of the club in Maldini. Now that is what a legend is....loyal through thick and thin, never worries about wages and played with his heart on his sleeve and will go down as the best Milan player of all time. Van basten, another legend.....those are hard to come by these days. I don't know if we will ever find another like those 2.

My hope is Pato, because he has said he wants to be just like Maldini, but who knows in 3-4 years time when he might be the best in the world and will be lured away by the money. I pray that he becomes the next Milan legend....

what a sad day to be a Milan fan to be betrayed by not only the next supposed heart of the club but also by its owner and head of management.

to say we feel gutted is a light understatement.

Forza Milan!

Good first post. Indeed this whole thing really does put Maldini's achievement into perspective. Kaka is still a great player, and he's done alot for us. I'm still a fan off his, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to wish that he'll win loads of trophies with Real Madrid because it's the one club I truely despise. I'll still be cheering for him at the world cup though, as long as Brazil is not playing my own country (Denmark) ;)

It'll be interesting to see what our moves will be in the transfer market now. Dzeko looks almost certain to join. To me that can only mean that we'll be playing a two-striker formation, in other words 4-3-1-2. Leonardo knows Pato is not a winger, and it'll be a cold day in hell before he plays 4-4-2.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 18:52
is there any other streams? because this is full

untill now only that.if i find something new i will post.

daryl
08-06-2009, 18:55
He wont...trust me...everybody is going to talk about him for another half of year, but as soon as we forget it, better for us...

ok...I thought it will be only for three months..:D

Rick
08-06-2009, 18:56
Okay, moving on to players who want to play for Milan....

It seems that Barzagli is hoping that Milan doesn't buy Dzeko, but he does think he can be successful in Serie A


I Hope Milan Don't Buy Edin Dzeko - Andrea Barzagli
The 2006 World Cup winner is praying that his team-mate doesn't leave Wolfsburg...
8 Jun 2009 23:08:04

Wolfsburg defender Andrea Barzagli has told Sky Sport Italia that he hopes that Milan do not sign his club team-mate Edin Dzeko.

Sky Sport Italia reported earlier this evening that the Rossoneri were "very close" to purchasing the Bosnian hitman following a meeting on Saturday night in Sarajevo between Dzeko's father and Milan president Adriano Galliani and director Ariedo Braida.

"I hope that Milan do not buy Dzeko," Barzagli stated.

"He is a great striker and it is normal that Milan are following him but I do not know if they will buy him. He can do well in Italy. This is illustrated by his recent form for the Bosnia national team."

The 23-year-old Dzeko, who scored 32 goals in all competitions last season, winning the Bundesliga title, is being tipped to join Milan for €20 million and thus replace Real Madrid-bound Kaka.

Twenty million euros wouldn't be bad. That would leave another 45 to spend from the sale of that other guy -- what was his name again?

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 18:59
I remember the season after Juve sold Zidane, everyone kept saying Moggi was a genius. Lets hope Galliani and Leo can find the same magic.

Kaka is a terrible loss. But we have to move on.

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

Dinhio is sh!t, he doesnt even run anymore for God's sake. And if he does run, we will sell him too. We are a prostitute club.

What makes things worse is that Galliani doesnt have a clue and will sign some sh!t like Adebayor. Sh!t like Adebayor and Luca Toni might have become champions next to kaka, but without him they could never win a thing!!

By the way guys, our starting lineup is no better than Fiorentina and Roma now. We wont get CL next year. I say we fail until Berlusconi sells!!

GeoTav
08-06-2009, 19:01
A 6-year contract ... he must really love Real Madrid !! I don't see any other solution, his dream was really to play for Madrid for sure.

Ciao Kaka', we will miss you (not for too long I hope), you will miss us (when you'll have played for 2 years like you did with us the last 2 years and socios from Real will say you are a joke), now let's move on.

I don't know why, but I don't feel bad or good, I'm undifferent (I was prepared for his move since January actually even if I still hoped he would stay).

Let's create a real team and let's beat the Real team of Kaka' in the next CL !!

daryl
08-06-2009, 19:02
I was actually thinking earlier today how cool it would be if Milan turned down Real Madrid tonight and sold Kaka to Chelsea for more money tomorrow -- just to stick it in Madrid's face. :D

think everybody did but you were the only brave one who said it loud.. but Chelsea buying him could in fact happen in a year's time if Chelsea or indeed City bid for him and made noise about wanting Kaka like RM did to Milan..

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 19:03
A 6-year contract ... he must really love Real Madrid !! I don't see any other solution, his dream was really to play for Madrid for sure.

Ciao Kaka', we will miss you (not for too long I hope), you will miss us (when you'll have played for 2 years like you did with us the last 2 years and socios from Real will say you are a joke), now let's move on.

I don't know why, but I don't feel bad or good, I'm undifferent (I was prepared for his move since January actually even if I still hoped he would stay).

Let's create a real team and let's beat the Real team of Kaka' in the next CL !!

that was all the meaning of that move..so as to feel prepared for this one..

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:03
okay whats the final amount that was givin to us? 65 Mill or 92 Mill thats what im getting here in america?....and man if we will sell pirlo that'd be 30 mill so lol 92+15+30 man lets see anything is possible now

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:04
okay whats the final amount that was givin to us? 65 Mill or 92 Mill thats what im getting here in america?....and man if we will sell pirlo that'd be 30 mill so lol 92+15+30 man lets see anything is possible now

Media said 65 mil euros.

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 19:06
I can see a lot of people on this forum writing in few months..we sold kaka and gorky, what happend with the rest of money? sell the club :))

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 19:08
Media said 65 mil euros.

wich in dollars are about the 92M Rossoneri Fuego mentioned.

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:08
pay off that debt now

brk
08-06-2009, 19:09
Zidane was better than Kaka when he left Juve. Juve became a better team.

I'm not saying Milan will be a better team without Kaka, far from it. But if this makes us playing in a different way, maybe in a more lethal, unpredictable way then it might be a good thing. It all depends on what Leo wants now. Dzeko seems like a step in the right direction. I still BELIEVE IN THE DINHO.

---------------------------Dida

Zambro-------Nesta----------Thiago Silva--------(Maxwell?)

----------Gattuso---------------------Flamini
---------------------------Pirlo

-----------------------------------THE DINHO
----------Pato
----------------------------Dzeko


How is this even comparable to Fiorentina and Roma? We still have a midfield trio that ranks second only to Barca. If Thiago Silva is as good as I think he is, and Nesta stays healthy (or if we buy another CB) then our defence is rock solid. Maxwell on LB might solve some problems there. Our problems this year (and last year) were because of our slow defence and our weak attack. Losing Kaka means we lose our best weapon, but if we fix our defence and attack as a result of it, then it might be for the best.

Remember, we not only gain 60 million or however much it is, we also save whatever he was slated to receive in wages. This is what they meant when balancing the books. Not necessarily the big chunk of transfer funds, but the wages being balanced with the revenue.

We still need to sell the dead weight, though. We can't have a real fresh start if we still keep carrying them along.

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO.

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:09
thanx man ^^

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:10
okay whats the final amount that was givin to us? 65 Mill or 92 Mill thats what im getting here in america?....and man if we will sell pirlo that'd be 30 mill so lol 92+15+30 man lets see anything is possible now

We wont get anything. Are we so stupid to believe that Milan will spend the money on signings. We will make the signings that we all hoped for before kaka left and will have lost our best player on top to make it worse!!

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:12
also listen im a very tactical guy thats why i support Serie A not 3-5-2 with no defense at all look we need to get hernanes or dzeko or even trezeguet why? he should be cheaper or even eto'o expierence either we build for the future or pay off the debt and inject youth?

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 19:13
http://www.justin.tv/sixtv_sports

im watching it here
http://www.justin.tv/sixtv_sports
but i cant speak spanish-brazilian..

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 19:14
in a midfield of gattuso,flamini,pirlo and dinho i can say we a ****.
too slowly, gattuso is ok in defence, in attack no
flamini the same with gattuso,
pirlo is finished, that guy doesn't play football anymore, he is getting worse every year
the same with Ronnie.

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:14
i know your depressed bro but be strong listen man kaka' wanted to go also i mean lets be real management forced again....he was getting a bonus every year opens your eyes and the worst part scoring gols was not our problem defense was

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:14
Zidane was better than Kaka when he left Juve. Juve became a better team.

I'm not saying Milan will be a better team without Kaka, far from it. But if this makes us playing in a different way, maybe in a more lethal, unpredictable way then it might be a good thing. It all depends on what Leo wants now. Dzeko seems like a step in the right direction. I still BELIEVE IN THE DINHO.

---------------------------Dida

Zambro-------Nesta----------Thiago Silva--------(Maxwell?)

----------Gattuso---------------------Flamini
---------------------------Pirlo

-----------------------------------THE DINHO
----------Pato
----------------------------Dzeko


How is this even comparable to Fiorentina and Roma? We still have a midfield trio that ranks second only to Barca. If Thiago Silva is as good as I think he is, and Nesta stays healthy (or if we buy another CB) then our defence is rock solid. Maxwell on LB might solve some problems there. Our problems this year (and last year) were because of our slow defence and our weak attack. Losing Kaka means we lose our best weapon, but if we fix our defence and attack as a result of it, then it might be for the best.

Remember, we not only gain 60 million or however much it is, we also save whatever he was slated to receive in wages. This is what they meant when balancing the books. Not necessarily the big chunk of transfer funds, but the wages being balanced with the revenue.

We still need to sell the dead weight, though. We can't have a real fresh start if we still keep carrying them along.

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO.

Zidane was better and Real went onto win it all, where as the so called great Juve side never won the CL and lost the Seria A to Milan and then cheated their way to a couple of others.

Besides, do you honestly believe that Galliani can pull off signings on the scale of Nedved, Thuram and Buffon.

Try and remember that we replaced $hevchenko with Oliveira.

And no, I refuse to believe in Dinhio. Why should I?? When was his last good season?

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:17
i know your depressed bro but be strong listen man kaka' wanted to go also i mean lets be real management forced again....he was getting a bonus every year opens your eyes and the worst part scoring gols was not our problem defense was

I dont think anyone here would be as devastated as they are if they believed that the team would get reinforced.

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 19:20
Zidane was better than Kaka when he left Juve. Juve became a better team.

I'm not saying Milan will be a better team without Kaka, far from it. But if this makes us playing in a different way, maybe in a more lethal, unpredictable way then it might be a good thing. It all depends on what Leo wants now. Dzeko seems like a step in the right direction. I still BELIEVE IN THE DINHO.

---------------------------Dida

Zambro-------Nesta----------Thiago Silva--------(Maxwell?)

----------Gattuso---------------------Flamini
---------------------------Pirlo

-----------------------------------THE DINHO
----------Pato
----------------------------Dzeko


How is this even comparable to Fiorentina and Roma? We still have a midfield trio that ranks second only to Barca. If Thiago Silva is as good as I think he is, and Nesta stays healthy (or if we buy another CB) then our defence is rock solid. Maxwell on LB might solve some problems there. Our problems this year (and last year) were because of our slow defence and our weak attack. Losing Kaka means we lose our best weapon, but if we fix our defence and attack as a result of it, then it might be for the best.

Remember, we not only gain 60 million or however much it is, we also save whatever he was slated to receive in wages. This is what they meant when balancing the books. Not necessarily the big chunk of transfer funds, but the wages being balanced with the revenue.

We still need to sell the dead weight, though. We can't have a real fresh start if we still keep carrying them along.

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO.

i agree with your 2nd and 3rd paragraph but i strongly disagree with your first..
this 11 isnt going t win anything,dinho is nt who he uesd to be,kaka is out nesta hasnt played a mtch for over a year,pirlo may be bored like he was this year..thiago silva is a big queastionmark..it is an unmotivated squad,with no depth at all!!(unless u think we'll get 2nd rated players..

we need so much more that i dont have time or will to write about..

brk
08-06-2009, 19:23
11894

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!
I have an absolute faith that Ronaldinho will not fail us next year. The man still has a fire inside of him. He sees that he's turning into a joke. Do you see how angry he is when on the bench, and how fired up he gets when he comes on? The man will have to prove all over again that he's the best. All he needs is to get a good, solid, italian preseason training and he will hopefully get back to being the Magician. Without sharing the oxygen with Kaka, he'll have more time to breathe and dance and entertain and win; like he did with Barca before he won it all. He's still only 29. He doesn't have to sprint past three players, just one and through pass. He can still do that while looking the other way. Like only The Dinho can.
BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 19:25
i more believe that kaka is still a milan player than in Dinho.

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:25
---------------------Dida-------------------------

Zambro-------Nesta---------T.Silva------Maxwell

-----Flamini--------Gattuso------Hernanes----

--------------------R80-------------------------

----------Pato--------------Dzeko,Trez,Eto'o?

4-3-1-2


---------------Dida---------------

------Zambro----Nesta----Silva-----Maxwell--

-----R80-----Flamini---Gattuso----???????

------Pato----------------Marco---------

4-4-2


sorry i get to work the hell with that cry me a river garbage

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:26
11894

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!
I have an absolute faith that Ronaldinho will not fail us next year. The man still has a fire inside of him. He sees that he's turning into a joke. Do you see how angry he is when on the bench, and how fired up he gets when he comes on? The man will have to prove all over again that he's the best. All he needs is to get a good, solid, italian preseason training and he will hopefully get back to being the Magician. Without sharing the oxygen with Kaka, he'll have more time to breathe and dance and entertain and win; like he did with Barca before he won it all. He's still only 29. He doesn't have to sprint past three players, just one and through pass. He can still do that while looking the other way. Like only The Dinho can.
BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!


Ok BRK, what are you saying we will achieve with Mr Dinhio as our main man?
CL? Scudetto?

Bosniaco
08-06-2009, 19:27
Kaka looks very happy in this interview

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:28
Kaka looks very happy in this interview

Real are his dream club, right?

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 19:28
11894

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!
I have an absolute faith that Ronaldinho will not fail us next year. The man still has a fire inside of him. He sees that he's turning into a joke. Do you see how angry he is when on the bench, and how fired up he gets when he comes on? The man will have to prove all over again that he's the best. All he needs is to get a good, solid, italian preseason training and he will hopefully get back to being the Magician. Without sharing the oxygen with Kaka, he'll have more time to breathe and dance and entertain and win; like he did with Barca before he won it all. He's still only 29. He doesn't have to sprint past three players, just one and through pass. He can still do that while looking the other way. Like only The Dinho can.
BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

I agree with you 100%...i hope that there someone else who still thinks that he can do great next season..i am positive !!:5schal:

brk
08-06-2009, 19:29
rosoneri_11: "i more believe that kaka is still a milan player than in Dinho."

How are you helping? What if people start jeering Ronaldinho next year, and make him lose confidence and morale? That would be suicide. We need to support him.

We lost Kaka. We are not part of the Elite. No Italian team is part of the Elite anymore. That is the choice Berlusconi and Galliani made. We don't know why they made that choice, but we have to live with it. Milan were Milan yesterday, and they are Milan today and will still be Milan tomorrow. Milan is not Kaka.



BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 19:30
what the hell he is saying?

Rossoneri Fuego
08-06-2009, 19:30
i Agree With You 100%...i Hope That There Someone Else Who Still Thinks That He Can Do Great Next Season..i Am Positive !!:5schal:


believe In The Dinho!!!!!

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:31
Real are his dream club, right?

Doesnt every player aspire to play for a club with ambition?

99% of AC Milan greats left other teams, yet we dont remeber that. If anyone is to blaime it is the management!

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 19:31
kaka was so happy at the press conference...he was smileing the whole time...

brk
08-06-2009, 19:32
Ok BRK, what are you saying we will achieve with Mr Dinhio as our main man?
CL? Scudetto?



No, see, that's the point. WE DON'T HAVE A MAIN MAN ANYMORE! The Dinho will be our creative outlet on the left side of our attack. Not the focal point of our team. We won't give him the ball and hope for the best. We became too Kaka dependent the last two or three years. We won the CL by believing that Kaka can do miracles, but he can only do so much. We have to play as a team once more, not have one player drag us forward.

What I mean with BELIEVE IN THE DINHO! is that we don't need to replace Kaka with a similar player. We can replace his spot in the team with R80, albeit playing a far different role.



BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:32
How are you helping? What if people start jeering Ronaldinho next year, and make him lose confidence and morale? That would be suicide. We need to support him.

We lost Kaka. We are not part of the Elite. No Italian team is part of the Elite anymore. That is the choice Berlusconi and Galliani made. We don't know why they made that choice, but we have to live with it. Milan were Milan yesterday, and they are Milan today and will still be Milan tomorrow. Milan is not Kaka.



BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

Finally some sense, but please dont try and sell me a toyota and pretend its a ferrari.

Bosniaco
08-06-2009, 19:34
Real are his dream club, right?
i dont know man, but on this channel everyone is happy, and Kaka has a ear to ear smile, I mean big smile

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 19:34
he said that if he needed to change the team, it would be real madrid.. i understood that..

Mati
08-06-2009, 19:36
Ronnie will be great..and its a World Cup season, he doesnt want to miss greatest football stage..I am sure he will be in shape, actually i have no doubt about him. just hope for an injury free season for the main players.

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:37
Doesnt every player aspire to play for a club with ambition?

99% of AC Milan greats left other teams, yet we dont remeber that. If anyone is to blaime it is the management!

Not by saying that he stays before the saga begins. If anyone to blame is management AND Kaka.

brk
08-06-2009, 19:37
kaka was so happy at the press conference...he was smileing the whole time...

I'd be smiling too if I signed a 6 year contract for 9 million a year. Lets not romanticize this. He has solidified his place as one of the best paid athletes in the world. His father probably got his 11 million commission or whatever and Digao will be playing in Real Madrid B soon. This is a great deal for him. Lets make it work for us.




What about Seedorf? What's the deal with him? Is he leaving or not?

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:37
No, see, that's the point. WE DON'T HAVE A MAIN MAN ANYMORE! The Dinho will be our creative outlet on the left side of our attack. Not the focal point of our team. We won't give him the ball and hope for the best. We became too Kaka dependent the last two or three years. We won the CL by believing that Kaka can do miracles, but he can only do so much. We have to play as a team once more, not have one player drag us forward.

What I mean with BELIEVE IN THE DINHO! is that we don't need to replace Kaka with a similar player. We can replace his spot in the team with R80, albeit playing a far different role.



BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

Well if that is the case then surely your phrase should be Believe in Milan. I agree Kaka was expected to do too much and in reality he was never our main man. In my eyes Pirlo, Seedorf and Gatusso are the ones that brought the wins. But they have enjoyed their best days. And I dont trust this management enough to attract the right players. That is why I cant believe.

rosoneri_11
08-06-2009, 19:38
he said.

he always said that if he once need to change the team from ac milan he always wanted to go to real madrid.
he said that he wants to win trophies and real madrid and the national team of brasil could help him.

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:38
i dont know man, but on this channel everyone is happy, and Kaka has a ear to ear smile, I mean big smile

Yes, I could see his smile since I am also watching the streaming.

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 19:40
AND HERE IS MY POINT

Kaka: 'I wanted to stay with Milan'
Monday 8 June, 2009

Kaka explained he wanted to stay with Milan, but his move to Real Madrid was “in everybody’s interests during the global economic crisis.”

Milan had said they would be willing to sell their Ballon d’Or winner after making losses of £60m this season – roughly the same amount Real are paying to sign Kaka.

“I wanted to stay on at Milan, but the global economic crisis has affected many clubs, especially those like Milan that run as a business,” he told Jornal Nacional.

“I spoke with the directors and we agreed that the transfer would be in everybody’s interests at this moment in time.”

The Rossoneri had also agreed to sell Kaka to Manchester City for a figure rumoured to be around £100m in January, but the player had turned it down.

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez insists Kaka will wear the number 5 jersey once held by Zinedine Zidane, but the Brazilian is not so sure.

“That would be a big responsibility. Zidane was an excellent player, both for Real Madrid and France, so I would not like to wear his same number. We should wait a little longer before picking a number.”

CH4

brk
08-06-2009, 19:40
Well, if people don't BELIEVE IN THE DINHO, then they will demand a direct replacement for Kaka. We don't need that. We need a LB, a CB (maybe) and a big striker. Maybe a replacement for Seedorf if he leaves. Otherwise, i'd say we're set for next year.

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:41
Not by saying that he stays before the saga begins. If anyone to blame is management AND Kaka.

I think fans sometimes forget that players are first and foremost responsible to looking after the welfare of their own careers. It is obvious Milan wasnt helping Kaka win things, we havent been guaranteed of CL places and have been no where near scudettos for God's sake for years. he had to go to win things, because this Milan isnt going to.

Galliani and Berlusconi on the other hand are responsible for the welfare of OUR club and they have been sh!t for the past few years. That is why they are to blaime

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:42
AND HERE IS MY POINT

Kaka: 'I wanted to stay with Milan'
Monday 8 June, 2009

Kaka explained he wanted to stay with Milan, but his move to Real Madrid was “in everybody’s interests during the global economic crisis.”

Milan had said they would be willing to sell their Ballon d’Or winner after making losses of £60m this season – roughly the same amount Real are paying to sign Kaka.

“I wanted to stay on at Milan, but the global economic crisis has affected many clubs, especially those like Milan that run as a business,” he told Jornal Nacional.

“I spoke with the directors and we agreed that the transfer would be in everybody’s interests at this moment in time.”

The Rossoneri had also agreed to sell Kaka to Manchester City for a figure rumoured to be around £100m in January, but the player had turned it down.

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez insists Kaka will wear the number 5 jersey once held by Zinedine Zidane, but the Brazilian is not so sure.

“That would be a big responsibility. Zidane was an excellent player, both for Real Madrid and France, so I would not like to wear his same number. We should wait a little longer before picking a number.”

CH4

Aha, economic crisis. :rolleyes:

Bosniaco
08-06-2009, 19:42
I dont know for some reason makes me sad that he is so happy to leave Milan. Our beloved Kaka is so happy that he is leaving Milan, cant believe this ****

vladomilan
08-06-2009, 19:43
My desire was to stay at Milan, but the world crisis has affected clubs a great deal... I spoke with the Milan board and we concluded that the best thing for everyone would be if I was sold."

K77SH C
08-06-2009, 19:43
Well, if people don't BELIEVE IN THE DINHO, then they will demand a direct replacement for Kaka. We don't need that. We need a LB, a CB (maybe) and a big striker. Maybe a replacement for Seedorf if he leaves. Otherwise, i'd say we're set for next year.

haha guys wake up and smell the coffee

Dinhio is our number 10, he is our replacement for Kaka. He isnt going anywhere and we arent going to get a single world class proven player.

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 19:47
HE WAS FORCED OUT!!
thats what i get from his interview..

brk
08-06-2009, 19:47
haha guys wake up and smell the coffee

Dinhio is our number 10, he is our replacement for Kaka. He isnt going anywhere and we arent going to get a single world class proven player.


Why? What else were you expecting? People said the R80 deal was bad because we had Kaka. How could they coexist? Now that Kaka is gone, there's room to dance.

All you have to do is:

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:48
I think fans sometimes forget that players are first and foremost responsible to looking after the welfare of their own careers. It is obvious Milan wasnt helping Kaka win things, we havent been guaranteed of CL places and have been no where near scudettos for God's sake for years. he had to go to win things, because this Milan isnt going to.

Galliani and Berlusconi on the other hand are responsible for the welfare of OUR club and they have been sh!t for the past few years. That is why they are to blaime

There are no guarantee that every team always win. What happen with Real Madrid? Were the players go out from Real Madrid when they got nothing after the succesfull time in 2002? Since that year Real was really bad in Champions League, a competition that the club really count.

If Kaka said that he wants a new challenge, I will respect it. For me he is no better than Sheva. Sheva at least admited the reason of his move. :)

Economic crisis. :cpuke:

Siregar
08-06-2009, 19:50
HE WAS FORCED OUT!!
thats what i get from his interview..

Ok, Berlusconi co. could influence his move but no one could force him. He rejected City last couple of months!

Rick
08-06-2009, 19:53
haha guys wake up and smell the coffee

Dinhio is our number 10, he is our replacement for Kaka. He isnt going anywhere and we arent going to get a single world class proven player.

Kaka wasn't a world class proven player when Milan signed him. Neither was Sheva. Nor were a lot of players who became great players at Milan. There will be many more to come.

And Ronaldinho will do just fine. He may not never again be the player he once was, but if he's healthy and playing regularly (and being more the focus without Kaka) he'll do just fine. He's just now in what should be the prime of his career, so I see no reason he can't make a strong comeback as many great players have done before after a year or two of injury and/or bad form.

brk
08-06-2009, 20:01
Dida



Zambrotta---------Nesta-----------Thiago Silva-----------Jankulovski


Pirlo


Gattuso ------------------- Flamini




----------------------THE DINHO


Pato-------------Dzeko




This team will win the Serie A. It will also do well in the CL. I see no reason why we can't compete with the best. The past two years have shown us to be complacent and lacking hunger. We will be different next year. Next year, we win.

Siregar
08-06-2009, 20:01
Kaka wasn't a world class proven player when Milan signed him. Neither was Sheva. Nor were a lot of players who became great players at Milan. There will be many more to come.

And Ronaldinho will do just fine. He may not never again be the player he once was, but if he's healthy and playing regularly (and being more the focus without Kaka) he'll do just fine. He's just now in what should be the prime of his career, so I see no reason he can't make a strong comeback as many great players have done before after a year or two of injury and/or bad form.

3 years of bad time is really long time and in age 29 with average motivation it would be miracle for him to get into good form. I hope Leo can motivate him, otherwise we will only lose around 20 mil pounds (if we sell him this time).

Christian
08-06-2009, 20:08
Ronaldinho is still Ronaldinho, I don't think it's fair to mock him. Earlier this year when asked who the best player in the world was Messi replied that it was still Ronaldinho. He is the most talented footballer of this generation, there's no doubt about that.

Will he be able to fill the void left by Kaka?? Probably not, but still he is potentially even better than Kaka. We spent 20M euro's on the guy, it was Berlusconi's personal choice, and like Sacchi said, Berlusconi should let Galliani do his job instead of meddling with everything, but with Kaka out we actually really need Ronaldinho. I don't know if anyone noticed, but he's a player that relies alot on his own confidence, and on the appreciation of the fans. He seems to grow when things go for him, and he seems to play better when the fans a cheering him, more so than most players.

The truth is that it's now or never for him, he's 29, physically there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to play, the Kaka sale has given him a second chance to shine, but what he really needs is the fans support.

soibui
08-06-2009, 20:09
if anyone wants to see his interview at about 30'
it will be here
http://www.livestream.com/milanlive


I never heard Kaka speak before, but his voice sounds kind of sad, that just might be the way he naturally sounds when he speaks Italian.

Its good to stay optimistic, and a lot of people have posted on how Milan won after Van Basten retired and Sheva left. However, they forget the team we had in Van Basten's era, almost the entire team was world class, and Milan only won the Champions League in 2007 because of Kaka, not because we were a great team. So I find it difficult to stay optimistic about Milan being competitive given Milan's current economic situation and the team Leonardo is inheriting. Our only hope is that he turns out to be a tactical genius and delivers us the Scudetto.

On another note, I'm not a racist or anything, but I would like to see more Italians in the team, how many Italian players do we currently have thats in his prime? Pirlo maybe is the only one I can think of. If anyone watched the recent Italy friendly, I think many players showed their quality, albeit against Northern Ireland.

Regardless of Milan being competitive or not, I'll support them, even if they are in Serie B :sagrin:

Siregar
08-06-2009, 20:12
This should sum up about Ronaldinho :D


Barcelona Sold Ronaldinho To AC Milan For A Reason - Sacchi (http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/08/1313386/barcelona-sold-ronaldinho-to-ac-milan-for-a-reason-sacchi)

brk
08-06-2009, 20:14
The team Leonardo is inheriting?


THE TEAM IS STILL GOOD!!!!!!!!

Name me one glaring weakness in our team.

kawiki
08-06-2009, 20:25
Come on guys, move on...

If you still love Kaka, then wish him luck and don't bash him
If you hate Kaka, then why bother talking about him?

For myself, I would like to thank him for the wonderful display he has given us in the past 6 years, for the trophies and for the 65m euro.
As for the future, goodluck in winning everything in spain, but not in CL

As some people say, BELIEVE IN DINHO, he still do us good. Now we need to spend the money wisely. We have 80m now, so:
- Dzeko: most probable right now, coz some site said that we already meet his agent
- Trezeguet : well, if borriello is still unavailable, then why not? as long as he is willing to accept bench role
- Ribery : bayern is likely to sell him, BUY HIM before RM does
- CR7 : too good to be true, but I wouldn't reject
- fabregas : I say a must buy!
- beckham : yes please, but no more than 2 years contract
- and please, a decent GK to backup abbiati
- maxwell/clichy (spell?)
- srna

With these players, we can make alot of variation:

4-3-1-2
Abiatti
Zambro - Nesta - Silva - Srna/maxwell
Gattuso - Pirlo/fabregas - Flamini
Dinho
Dzeko - Pato/Inzaghi

OR

Abiatti
Zambro - Nesta - Silva - Srna/maxwell
Pirlo/Beckham - Flamini/Ambrosini - Fabregas/Pirlo
Dinho
Dzeko - Pato/Inzaghi

4-3-3
Abiatti
Zambro - Nesta - Silva - Srna/maxwell
Gattuso - Pirlo/fabregas - Flamini
Pato - Dzeko/Inzaghi - Dinho

4-4-2
Abiatti
Zambro - Nesta - Silva - Srna/maxwell
Beckham - Fabregas/Pirlo - Gattuso/Ambro/Flamini - Dinho/Janku
Dzeko - Pato

And if we buy another good DC, we even can play the 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2 like when we won Serie A with Zac.

It's all depends on B&G now, on how to spend the money. As for the 60m debt, can we cover for it if we win the CL?

soibui
08-06-2009, 20:28
The team Leonardo is inheriting?


THE TEAM IS STILL GOOD!!!!!!!!

Name me one glaring weakness in our team.

Erm, goalkeeper? left back? subs/depth? Nesta is 33 and injury prone, Gattuso is 31, Zambrotta is 32, need I go on?

Its because of this kind of arrogance that Milan is in this situation, believing that we are great because we competed and occasionally won one trophy every season. Instead we should have been ruthless and try to improve every year.

zafrul
08-06-2009, 20:32
the thing that bothers me is, only 60mil?

I would bet if anyone went to Moratti with 60mil offer for zlatan, he would tell them to shove it! Come back with 100mil...

Kaka for only 60mil?

and who do we get? Real's rejects... Ronaldo, Emerson... wtf?

it seems like Real Madrid are playing Championship Manager and the are controlling our club... sending their faded stars and buying our best Stars!!!

will4li
08-06-2009, 20:34
If leonado inherite the system carlo left(I don't think he has much choices,since the core players of old time remain), we'd better go for ribery and adebayor to fill the hole caused by kaka's exit.

We are starting a new cycle, let's see what will leonado bring us on the table.I personally favor more a new system and complete overhaul of lineups.our current system was tailored for kaka,since we lost him,and I doubt r80 will regain his best self with this old system,we need more dynamic and all-around skill set players like essien,hernance,ribery,adebayor.....and fullbacks with young legs.

zafrul
08-06-2009, 20:36
the start of the mercato, we were all dreaming of great signings... but we sold Gorky and Kaka... both still young...

I don't see us getting rid of any old players... team played poorly, and no one seems in danger of getting 'fired'...

this is really sad... really really sad...

we should have told galliani that our version of great signings were signing 'IN' players, not signing 'out'!!!

Samaldinho
08-06-2009, 20:37
I'm not mad at Kaka being sold.

I'm mad that our team has just been severely weakened. Even with Dzeko, if you look at Inter, it's obvious that strikers don't win you CLs, it's attacking midfielders. They are the key, whether it was Messi this year, Ronaldo last year, Kaka the year before, Ronaldinho before that. They are not strikers.

I love Dinho, but I don't like the fact that I have no choice BUT to believe in Dinho.

I believe the squad is good, but I also think that with Maldini gone, there needs some real reinforcement. I hate having to watch other teams spend millions each year and we spend millions in all the departments that we don't need the reinforcements in.

We need Santacroce, I can't begin to express that enough. But that again, is not why I'm angry.

I'm angry that beside losing Carlo, Maldini, and now Kaka, that Berlu has done NOTHING to make the fans feel good. I, personally, feel terrible inside. I can't believe that Kaka is talking about how Milan is in debt, to the point we would have to sell him.

I'm angry because all this money we got won't be put back into the squad. That is the most infuriating thing. Sure, Dzeko is nice, and I'm sure he'll score a bunch of goals, but that is not our problem. We were the highest scoring team in Serie A, and our defense was second best, but, that was with Maldini in the back. Kaka scored 16 goals, but 7 of those were penalties, I'm sure Pirlo can do that as well.

My issue is that how long before Berlu finally gives us who we need?! How much longer?

I also have this suspicious that it was Kaka's lack of confidence in Leonardo as a manager that put us in this situation. Had Carlo stayed, I think Kaka would have too.

zafrul
08-06-2009, 20:58
Can someone please refresh my memory... but when Juve sold Zidane, they were not struggling to get 3rd or something like that?

Were they not fighting with us constantly for Serie A and in CL? I can't recall...

Anyway, Moggi was a genius coz he signed Buffon, Nedved and Trezeguet, who were ALL at their prime, after selling Zidane...

again, my history is not all that great... but i think this was what happened...

So, what does Milan have up their sleeve...

the last time, after selling sheva, we bought oliviera, a panic buy just days before the deadline...

edysupriadi
08-06-2009, 21:03
Relax guys, Leo was our scout before & knew it all along Hernanes would be 'the new Kaka', so probably Leo already verbally (a so called 'gentleman agreement') secured Hernanes for us (also since we have good relationship w/ Sao Paulo)

In a few days, perhaps we would see presentation of Hernanes :)

FORZA MILAN!!!!

Jeff
08-06-2009, 21:03
TBH, it's Milan who departed with Carlo, it's Milan who departed with Kaka`, and it's Milan who chose to rely on R80 & Pato.

Stop blaming Carlo, Dida, injury, and stuff.

The management is looking for a way to change.

And I think that's fine, and for good reasons.

Jxx

edysupriadi
08-06-2009, 21:05
TBH, it's Milan who departed with Carlo, it's Milan who departed with Kaka`, and it's Milan who chose to rely on R80 & Pato.

Stop blaming Carlo, Dida, injury, and stuff.

The management is looking for a way to change.

And I think that's fine, and for good reasons.

Jxx


I am 100% with Jeff, the moderator :)

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 21:06
Can someone please refresh my memory... but when Juve sold Zidane, they were not struggling to get 3rd or something like that?

Were they not fighting with us constantly for Serie A and in CL? I can't recall...

Anyway, Moggi was a genius coz he signed Buffon, Nedved and Trezeguet, who were ALL at their prime, after selling Zidane...

again, my history is not all that great... but i think this was what happened...

So, what does Milan have up their sleeve...

the last time, after selling sheva, we bought oliviera, a panic buy just days before the deadline...

Juve signed Trezeguet in 2000.

They signed Buffon, Nedved and Thuram in 2001.

To be fair, Oliveira was a panic buy because Calciopoli restricted our movement.

I think we will get one defender and a striker. That's it guys.

M.O.I.
08-06-2009, 21:08
Why? What else were you expecting? People said the R80 deal was bad because we had Kaka. How could they coexist? Now that Kaka is gone, there's room to dance.

All you have to do is:

BELIEVE IN THE DINHO!

brk i cannot believe in dinho,d u know y?beacuse the first one who told us to, was silvio 2 days before he sell ricky..

zafrul
08-06-2009, 21:13
Juve signed Trezeguet in 2000.

They signed Buffon, Nedved and Thuram in 2001.

To be fair, Oliveira was a panic buy because Calciopoli restricted our movement.

I think we will get one defender and a striker. That's it guys.

eeeerrrr... didn't we say NO to Torres? Even after so many players we sold to Atletico...

We were given our verdict for Calciopoli and playing in CL qualifiers, i would say that's ample time before Auguest deadline...

Anyway, don't want to argue about spilled milk... i'm still trying to digest Kaka's lost...

10 years ago, i would say no problem... i wouldn't be worried about Kaka's lost, coz i knew we had something up our sleeve...

but with the recent (i mean past 3 years or so), of buying Ronaldo, emerson, dhoraso, grimi, vuidez, cardasio, and so...

I am extremely worried!!!

zafrul
08-06-2009, 21:15
Relax guys, Leo was our scout before & knew it all along Hernanes would be 'the new Kaka', so probably Leo already verbally (a so called 'gentleman agreement') secured Hernanes for us (also since we have good relationship w/ Sao Paulo)

In a few days, perhaps we would see presentation of Hernanes :)

FORZA MILAN!!!!

Well, at least we can trust Leo's scouting skills...

Also, i hope berlu trust it too, coz Leo has proven it with Pato and Kaka capture... coz i think Berlu and Carlo never really see eye-to-eye on transfers...

OCmilano
08-06-2009, 21:22
:sob Please stop crying, its all over. Move on and believe in your team.

WOW You guys.. I'd hate to see if you guys were Inter fans waiting since 89 to win the scudetto, or any of these other teams Roma, Lazio, etc. We are going to through a tuff patch and now we should be more united than ever.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

zafrul
08-06-2009, 21:28
:sob Please stop crying, its all over. Move on and believe in your team.

WOW You guys.. I'd hate to see if you guys were Inter fans waiting since 89 to win the scudetto, or any of these other teams Roma, Lazio, etc. We are going to through a tuff patch and now we should be more united than ever.:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

First of all, i think everyone should be given the time to cry, curse, mourn, etc, whatever...

There will be a time (maybe a week or so) when it's time to say, enough is enough, lets all move on...

zafrul
08-06-2009, 21:29
damn.. that reminds me, i gotta change my little kaka picture i have on my profile...

zafrul
08-06-2009, 21:37
I think our theme shouldn't be believe in DInho....

should be believe in PATO

Mystik
08-06-2009, 21:41
I also am disappointed about Kaka's sale but I think a properly reinforced team without Kaka would be a lot better than a slightly reinforced team with Kaka in it. I am a Milan fan, not a Kaka fan and if Milan properly use the money from this sale, we can be a powerhouse again. Kaka is a player whose playing style over the past couple years is not really suited to Serie A as he needs a lot of space to flourish, something he'll get in Spain.

I prefer Milan lose Kaka and stay out of financial trouble than to keep Kaka and end up bankrupt and forced to sell more than just one player. I wish him all the best and I wish the management all the best in acquiring the right players.

FORZA MILAN PER SEMPRE

Xudong
08-06-2009, 21:58
It is such a mess. I am really speechless. Having followed Milan for 20 years, this is the most ****ed-up summer. I don't mean to point fingers, but many are to blame here obviously. The two cheap baldies, and Kaka ain't exactly "pure". He is just more diplomatic than Shevchenko, but he is not an angel, to say the least. An angel wouldn't have a devilish father and retarded brother to start with.

I now believe that Man City episode was real. I always thought it was a plot, but it is all clear now. Milan wanted to sell, and Kaka wanted more money, but definitely didn't want to go to Man City. the fans came to rescue, and Kaka "was moved" and "decided" to stay. But he knew that Milan would sell him, and the sacred bond has already broken, and can't never be fixed. ONce Real Madrid came along, and Milan was too cheap to let go this 68 million, and there was the sale.

I can't say I am happy or sad. I am a little mad. I thought Shevchenko's failure has taught everyone a lesson but I guess at the end of the day, it is still money that talks.

I am not annoyed that a player gets a raise every year, but that "he never askes for that" and all that who belongs to Jesus crap. Yeah right! All it takes is just the father flirting with other clubs. I bet Milan at some point felt the pain from that leech father.
I am not annoyed that any single player left, but that this money will not be wisely used, but that we have a team of "great champions".

I refuse to wish him any luck in his future. I know that it is impossible, but I am hoping that he will pull another Shevchenko.

Berlusconi still has to go. If you don't care anymore, please sell it to someone that cares.

Galliani is just a puppet.

Xudong
08-06-2009, 22:00
I think our theme shouldn't be believe in DInho....

should be believe in PATO

I don't know who I can believe in now, him or Ronaldinho. But I do know that I will always support Milan, in good time and bad. :rone: That's something I know for sure.

Forza Milan.

Hasan Rossonero
08-06-2009, 22:01
Well as for Pato...today's Gazzetta's headline says, "Pato: I stay at Milan? Well, first I have to talk to Ancelotti."

My biggest regret of today is that our lure and prestige has suffered. Look at how Pato is presenting himself. He is 19, and he senses that Kaka's departure signals that Milan is not the apotheosis of his career.

This is a sad day in that regard. Milan will have a very tough time holding onto players, which confirms the club's diminished position in world football.

Rick
08-06-2009, 22:04
Ronaldinho is still Ronaldinho, I don't think it's fair to mock him. Earlier this year when asked who the best player in the world was Messi replied that it was still Ronaldinho. He is the most talented footballer of this generation, there's no doubt about that.

Will he be able to fill the void left by Kaka?? Probably not, but still he is potentially even better than Kaka. We spent 20M euro's on the guy, it was Berlusconi's personal choice, and like Sacchi said, Berlusconi should let Galliani do his job instead of meddling with everything, but with Kaka out we actually really need Ronaldinho. I don't know if anyone noticed, but he's a player that relies alot on his own confidence, and on the appreciation of the fans. He seems to grow when things go for him, and he seems to play better when the fans a cheering him, more so than most players.

The truth is that it's now or never for him, he's 29, physically there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to play, the Kaka sale has given him a second chance to shine, but what he really needs is the fans support.

Nice post Christian! :clap:

Some things to understand about Ronaldinho:

1. Ronaldinho had only one bad season at Barcelona and that season was bad only because he was plagued by injury. In that season (2007-08) he still scored nine goals in just 20 games started and five as a sub. Most players would love to score at such a rate.

2. Exactly two years ago, Ronaldinho was coming off a season in which he scored 24 goals and finished third in the FIFA World Player of the Year voting. That is not such a long time ago.

3. Ronaldinho never got a chance to play regularly for Milan. Part of the reason for that is because his style clashed with Kaka's. But even in a part-time role, Ronaldinho scored 10 goals. That's only six less than Kaka, who started 13 more games than Ronnie. So his scoring rate was excellent for a guy who never got to stay in the lineup for an extended period.

4. As Christian pointed out, Ronaldinho has just turned 29. I know some of you think any player over 25 is at death's door, but the truth is that 29 is pretty much right in the prime of most players.

5. Ronaldinho is healthy now (unlike his last year at Barca) and he doesn't have Kaka blocking his way (as he did last year in Milan). There is no logical reason to believe that the guy who has possibly been the greatest player of this decade is a washed up old man almost a year before his 30th birthday!

In Ronaldinho, Milan has a ready-made replacement for Kaka -- a historically greater player, in fact. Maybe he will not be quite as good as Kaka, but he will be good enough, I'm sure. Who knows? Maybe he will return to his form of 2006-07 and be among the handful of great players in the world. A lot of great athletes have been subject to ridicule by fans because of injury plagued or poor form seasons, yet have come back to achieve great heights. I see no reason why this is not possible with a player as great as Ronaldinho.

Reza
08-06-2009, 22:17
Pato...today...I have to talk to Ancelotti


Now we have a mentor who is coaching another team? and this is the coach we all agreed was not exactly good with young players. From bad to worse...

edysupriadi
08-06-2009, 22:24
Nice post Christian! :clap:

Some things to understand about Ronaldinho:
.....

4. As Christian pointed out, Ronaldinho has just turned 29. I know some of you think any player over 25 is at death's door, but the truth is that 29 is pretty much right in the prime of most players.



Those who are familiar with "Football Manager" shall notice that players perform really well when they hit 29 .. :grinser:

Lets have faith in Dinho to bring us through this difficult time.. of course w. the reinforcement of some new players

FORZA MILAN ! :5schal:

vivardo
08-06-2009, 23:16
The very idea of making Ronaldinho the main player (let alone a starting player) in the team frightens me

Brasileiro
08-06-2009, 23:22
I really hope people don“t believe that Hernanes will replace Kakį...they have nothing in comum, and hernanes will fail if they try to put him in Kaka“s role.

Hernanes will be a huge upgrade in Seedorf role, but a big flop if placed(and labeled) as the new Kakį.

Btw, I have no hope for Ronaldinho. As Brazilian I want the best for him, but all he shows is a careless bahavior. He doesn“t care, he had all the chances in the world in Brazil NT and did nothing. In Milan also...

The premise Kaka and Ronaldinho can“t play togheter is BS...they played great togheter when Ronaldinho was still an athlete. When he cares about his body and career. They didn“t work today, because Ronaldinho is a ghost, a shadow of that amazing player...all he do today is goes to the left(and stay there) and do 2 or 3 tricks to entertain(others, not me) th public.

My Brazil NT is playing much better now(without Ronaldinho), because of a simple fact. They(Brazil NT) now play with 11 players, and not with 10 when he“s on the field.

Rash words, I know, and I hope he proves me wrong(3 years waiting). But if Ronaldinho is our hope in such a strategic position(offensive mid) we will need a miracle to win...

Jeff
08-06-2009, 23:26
If Berlusconi sees it. How many times we have seen Berlu sacking the coach because certain players don't get the nod...

Rick
08-06-2009, 23:34
The premise Kaka and Ronaldinho can“t play togheter is BS...

It's not that they couldn't play together. It's that they did not fit well together in Milan's style. That's why Ronaldinho did not play as much the second half of the season. Here's what Kaka himself said about it in December:

"Ronnie has settled in very well and he's giving us a big hand but before we were used to playing with automatic moves consolidated over the years," Kaka was quoted as saying by Saturday's La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Me and Clarence (Seedorf) behind a forward, usually (Filippo) Inzaghi. With Ronaldinho the team has had to change set-up and we have to get used to having the same automatic moves with him.

"We play together in the national team but it's not the same. It's a question of understanding, which is lacking a little."

The playmaker said at times he had to "sacrifice himself" for the side.

"I'm trying to adapt tactically because I often find myself playing closer to the midfielders," he explained.

"I'd like to play nearer the strikers but I understand the needs of the team. The fact is that people expect something different from me, assists and goals, and if they don't arrive I get criticised."

I think we should wait and see what happens before we bury Ronaldinho.

zafrul
08-06-2009, 23:35
Well, how can you lose Maldini and Kaka at the same time?

It's really stupid...

If the management wanted to show that they wanted a change, then change for real. Tell us that the team was not good enough, and we are changing direction etc etc, and the likes of Seedorf and co are moving on...

This event, Kaka is leaving, but Seedorf and the rest are NOT FOR SALE!!!

What kind of statement and positioning is that?

And yet, the main reason given by them that we failed to chanllenge for the Scudetto was Kaka being injured and saying "Just imagine if ibrahimovic was injured, Inter wouldn't have won the scudetto. So Kaka being injured was crucial to our season"

And what do they do?

First order of business was selling Kaka! That's our first move of the mercato? After such a poor Serie A season and getting kicked out of UEFA CUP in the 4th round?

On top of that we couldn't get Gorky to come back? The french league MVP? Some might say french league is lower standard etc etc, but i would take the MVPs of each league and put them in Milan anyday!!!

Inter run away with the Serie A and came whiskers away from beating Man Utd (and losing to Man Utd is not the same as losing to *who did we lose again in UEFA Cup?*) and they have gone and bought Milito and co... stregthen the team, not weaken it..

I remember Berlu after the Sale of Shevchenko said "Our policy is never to keep any of our stars against their will, but at Milan stars never requested to leave, Sheva did and we had to respect that. However, Sheva will be the last and Milan will not be using the philosophy, a player has a conract and we expect them to honour it" blah blah blah...

Anyone supporting Milan will have to adjust that we are no longer a powerhouse in World Football, get used to it guyes... Our best players are no longer untouchable...

Gabriel489
08-06-2009, 23:40
I don't think I will watch Milan anymore, just can't believe Kaka is gone. You just don't sell your best player to be competitive. Kaka will do great for Real and Milan well, they will most likely get kick out in the first round of CL, then end up playing in the UEFA Cup, by X'mas, the objective will be finishing top 3 again.

Gabriel489
08-06-2009, 23:44
Well, at least Seedorf stays. What could be worst? I don't think I can handle, Kaka, Maldini and SEEDORF leaving in one SUMMER.

hitmannq8
08-06-2009, 23:48
Wow, I never thought this was going to happen. Sad, sad times the past two years being a Milan fan.

The Gourcuff sale looks all the more stupid right now don't it? I bet Yoann is regretting his decision to leave too, cause this could have been is shot to make it at a big club.

zafrul
08-06-2009, 23:53
And I don't buy this "We are in debt" crap...

How will selling Kaka for only 60mil help us if we are so in debt?

To remain competitive, we still have to go out and buy at least 2 world class players to fill his void, and how much will they cost? 20-30mil each? That's just filling his void, and even with Kaka, we need reinforcements badly!!!

If we do (that's a big IF) then we would have spent the money from Kaka's sale, and still be in 60mil in debt, won't we?

What the bloody f*#k????

If selling Kaka for 100mil, then yes, i can see the justification... buy new players for 50mil and still have 50mil to pay off debts... but 60mil? Come on... if man city can offer 100mil, i'm sure crazy Roman would pay 80mil for kaka...

How do you expect to have faith in Berlu and Galliani... it seems they are going old and crazy...

zafrul
08-06-2009, 23:55
Well, at least Seedorf stays. What could be worst? I don't think I can handle, Kaka, Maldini and SEEDORF leaving in one SUMMER.


What's wrong with Seedorf leaving? or were u just being sarcastic...

zafrul
08-06-2009, 23:57
Wow, I never thought this was going to happen. Sad, sad times the past two years being a Milan fan.

The Gourcuff sale looks all the more stupid right now don't it? I bet Yoann is regretting his decision to leave too, cause this could have been is shot to make it at a big club.


Tell me about... Gorky was the 1 player that could replace Kaka... coming off a great season with Bordeaux...

Now, we're hoping dinho will suddenly rise to the occasion, coming 3 poor seasons (2 with barca and 1 with us)... again, it's a big gamble...

nefremo
08-06-2009, 23:59
Well, Kaka is gone......but we still have a lot of competitions to play in next year. And the management has ti figure out how we are going to do that, because one big piece of the puzzle will be gone next year. The money can be reinvested to build a great squad with the purchase of a few great players. Will that be the case???

We have the whole summer to find that out.

Gabriel489
08-06-2009, 23:59
What's wrong with Seedorf leaving? or were u just being sarcastic...

I think I have to really start putting some smilie faces when it comes to Seedorf or else people might just believe that I am his fan or something.

Brasileiro
09-06-2009, 00:09
It's not that they couldn't play together. It's that they did not fit well together in Milan's style. That's why Ronaldinho did not play as much the second half of the season. Here's what Kaka himself said about it in December:



I think we should wait and see what happens before we bury Ronaldinho.
Look Rick, it your opinion and I respect, but I can“t agree.

Ronaldinho played with Kaka in Brazil NT in a 4-2-2-2 scheme(he and Kaka as AMD behind the 2 strikers). He had a great Confederation Cup, but at that time, he was a athlete. To be honest, he never was that good at Brazil NT, and as we said here: "theres is Club players and Seleēćo(Brazil NT) players", and Roladinho was(is) a club... But at least at that time, even choking in Brazil NT, he was a guy that run, look for open spaces, try to drible some one...he cares!!

After countless disapointing games, the chorus of: "Ronaldinho needs to play free as a second striker or a false winger" started at Brazilian Press with Ronaldinho claiming to play free as a second striker. Parreira droped the second striker and put Ronaldinho there. The result? Big Fail...

No one will fit in a team if they don“t take care of their body(in modern football). You play as you pratice, period. If he was a CF like Ronaldo, maybe, but at his position, he need to have speed, pace and power in the legs to do his role...

The last 3 years, Ronaldinho is a shadow of that amazing player that we saw. But what makes me mad is that he really doesn“t try anymore. Heck, Ronaldo in 3 months at Corinthians, even fat, run more than Ronaldinho the entire year at Milan...and I“m not talking about help the team in defense or work rate, I“m talking about run to create something, to score,to drible...

I hope you“re right and I“m wrong, but I will stick with what I said in the past before Berlusconi to buy him: It was a mistake, as Ronaldinho has show several times in Brazil that he doesn“t care about to be amazing anymore, as he clarly don“t want to pay the price to be a elite player again.


Sorry, but I have no faith...

Ryo
09-06-2009, 00:14
I flat out refuse to believe that Kaka was not forced out of the club. I refuse to do so.
Kaka came out immediately after reports started about a possible move to say that he was staying. As a devout Christian, knowing in advance that he would change his mind would just make that statement a lie, which is something that would tarnish his image to no end. In the end I think Uncle Fester and Silvio convinced him that his sale would be "for the good of the Club" and thus he should help the Club in "the best way possible" i.e. Commit to the transfer. His line about how the club are doing financially, that is something that was taken from Uncle Fester's previous interviews, as such I think that is something that they used to convince him with.

He's smiling big at the press conference, yes, but what else can he do? He's going to club that he knows will appreciate him (Merdrid), and leaving one that has already once tried to sell him for a truckload of money (Us..). He's always said that he'd stay if he felt that the club and his ideals were on the same page, and I believe that this transfer marks the proof that he no longer believes in us anymore. He's been carrying the team on his shoulders ever since Sheva left, and 4 years is a very long time to do so. He wants to go to a team which needs him, but not so much that they'll lose without him. He wants a competitive team, which sadly, we have not been in ages.

As sad as I am about this transfer, the only resentment I have is with Management. In the past 4 to 5 years, we have been dropping in quality and standard. Our signings have cost us more than they have ever repaid us for (Vogel, Emerson, Olivera, Coloccini and Dhorasoo just to name a few who've actually been long forgotten) and have never lived up to the name which Milan of the previous two decades have built us up to be. Uncle Fester and Berlu only came to their senses briefly last season when we dropped out of contention for the Champions League (and the signings in that mercato were the best in over half a decade and managed to garner us a sorry 3rd spot). We come back to achieve nothing except a Champions League spot, and we sell two of the players in our team that could have played over 5 to 6 more years for us (Gorky and Kaka). Berlu has really shot himself and Italian football in the foot right now, and I can almost see the torches being set up for a riot in Milan.

I am currently holding my tongue until the end of the transfer market before I start talking doom and gloom, but as it stands, we are no better than an Arsenal with a toothless attack and a broken defense (they have younger players too). Actually, if I were any more rational, I would rate us a distinct Newcastle, and hope we don't die down like they did. We sold our best players, and at the moment, no replacements are on the way.

You people say believe in Dinho, and back up that statement with out Messi thinks he's the best and all that. Well, I can only go by what he's shown us last season, because a comment made about a player 3 years back is only valid for that player 3 years back. It does not stand now, and I can only hope that he can prove me wrong, but he has major boots to fill, and I really don't see him fitting it well.

At the moment, I hold a "wait and see" attitude with the team, but I highly doubt that I'll visit the Milan site in a while now (just to spite their viewer ratings, yes) since I already get all the news I need from all you nice people. :D

I also refuse to change my Avatar, I respect Kaka too much for what he's done for us to do so, and I do not believe for a minute that he wasn't forced/manipulated/cheated away from the team by the fat cats upstairs.

To me, Kaka was one in a billion for our team, I hope we'll be able to find Mr. One Billion and One soon.

Gabriel489
09-06-2009, 00:20
Well, Kaka is gone......but we still have a lot of competitions to play in next year. And the management has ti figure out how we are going to do that, because one big piece of the puzzle will be gone next year. The money can be reinvested to build a great squad with the purchase of a few great players. Will that be the case???

We have the whole summer to find that out.

If Moggi is running Milan, I would say yes.

Come on, even if Milan do spend the 60Mil on players, they will end up getting wash up players like Luca Toni, or unwanted players like Babel, or injury prone players like Robben.

Now I am not saying I have no faith in Dinho, b/c I do and I think if it was not for Carlo not playing him since X'mas, we probably already see the best of Dinho. But the truth is that there are a lot of problems within Milan, and selling Kaka is not the answer, nor not bringing back Gourcuff. Internally, fixing the wage bills(cutting off deadweights and stop giving out stupid contracts) and genrating revenue. While on the pitch, re shape the defensive line and mobile the midfield.

From my point of view, selling Kaka is an easy and cowardly way out for Berlu and Galli. And I really can't believe a man like Berlu will choose to do this.
Selling Kaka is the going to be the end, it is only a beginning.
Maybe Pato, Flamini, Pirlo and Gattuso will stay for next year, but I am sure we will have this we must sell Pato, Pirlo and others to cover our debt......

This is a really bad sell for Milan, as there is only one loser in this deal and thats Milan.

zafrul
09-06-2009, 00:55
What's all this selling our players bcoz we are debt crap?

I remember about 5 years ago, Real Madrid were 200mil in debt... They got out of it by some really smart moves (selling their traning center or stadium ro something like that), founds ways to cover that debt and still sign players like Zidane and Ronaldo...

In fact, come to think of it, Real has been coming to Serie A and taking all the League's best players (Ronaldo, Zidane and how Kaka)

I don't know how Real is being run, but their elections for Presidents really help... you don't do well just for a few seasons, out you go!

If Milan had elections, Berlu and Baldy would be long gone!!!!

I think Kaka has said he wants a competitive team, and wants to win titles... and the team has been crap for a few years now...

We can't expect him to have "World Player" seasons every year to win CL...

But don't worry, he will come back when he's 34 or when he has lost all form and confidence...

zafrul
09-06-2009, 01:00
Maybe Kaka is just being polite and saving face for Berlu...

"I said i wanted to win the CL, not struggle for qualify for it... the team is crap and i'm sick of it"

So, this is the order we lose our team...

1. Maldini
2. Carlo
3. Gorky
4. Kaka

Hhhhmmmm.... Is it just me or would anyone else consider them really really valuable assets?

I hope no.5 in my list isn't going to be Pato...

Filipéz 182
09-06-2009, 01:10
The team Leonardo is inheriting?


THE TEAM IS STILL GOOD!!!!!!!!

Name me one glaring weakness in our team.

this is the same team that struggled badly in the last few seasons!! minus our best player Kaka! So I don thave too much faith in this team TBH. + the squad is ridiculously old and next season even a year older, so we are going more downhill!!

now on the positive side, we have 80m (gourcuff-kaka) to spend + some of the usual transfer money, lets say 40m! thats 120m the management MUST spend!!!

we could build a great team with that money! so not everything is lost. But on the other side I have very little faith in our management who screw up badly in recent years and have absolutely no clue in what their doing.


G.Rossi(25), Santacroce(15), Maxwell(10), Hernanes(20), Marchetti(10), De Silvestri (10), Cigarini (10), Foggia(15)
+ Seedorf OUT
I'm only dreaming guys :)

boring
09-06-2009, 01:12
I agree with Brasileiro on Ronaldinho but I'm more than willing to give him a last chance to change things for himself and for the club. If there is anyone capable of stepping up and fill the void of Kaka transfer, it's him so we have to give him a fair shot this season (Pato is too young). Kaka in the last two seasons were not miles ahead of Ronaldinho this season. It's because our squad is so sh*t that we couldn't handle Kaka being injured.

It will be clear in the first two months whether R80 is upto it or not. There's nothing left to do but wait and see.

Arildonardo
09-06-2009, 01:52
Maybe we can replace Kaka with the hottest talent in Europe, Gourcuff? Oh no wait, we've sold him as well... :wallbang:

Xudong
09-06-2009, 01:59
I hope you“re right and I“m wrong, but I will stick with what I said in the past before Berlusconi to buy him: It was a mistake, as Ronaldinho has show several times in Brazil that he doesn“t care about to be amazing anymore, as he clarly don“t want to pay the price to be a elite player again.


Sorry, but I have no faith...

Unfortunately, I agree with you. :( What makes it sadder is that we don't have anybody else to turn to now, Seedorf as AM?

Hopefully, you will be wrong. After all, now that Ronaldinho owes Berlusconi a big one, let's hope that means something to him and he could somehow magically gets motivated.

Gabriel489
09-06-2009, 02:05
You see, if Dinho plays well, Berlu will sell him next summer.
If he does not, he will be not for sale just like Seedorf and Pirlo now.

Gabriel489
09-06-2009, 02:10
The thing is, if Berlu signs CR7 or someone like that this summer, it will proves that Kaka is the one who wants to be leave Milan.
WHile on the other hand, if they don't sign anyone, well then they are telling the truth about selling Kaka to pay off the debt

vermyapre
09-06-2009, 02:17
The thing is, if Berlu signs CR7 or someone like that this summer, it will proves that Kaka is the one who wants to be leave Milan.
WHile on the other hand, if they don't sign anyone, well then they are telling the truth about selling Kaka to pay off the debt



so either way, Brelu and Galli wins