AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-29-2018, 05:49 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]We can't only have backup players. We're missing players who can be decent starters.

decent?  we need players who can be good lol

DrDejan

With all the rumors about the owner, UEFA sanctions, and the upcoming transfer season, I hope this is just a dream and we'll wake up just before the CL finals game and cheer for our club.
(05-29-2018, 06:45 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]decent?  we need players who can be good lol

I'm afraid the good ones are too expensive and/or preferring other destinations at this time. Sadly.
(05-29-2018, 07:46 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't make much sense though.

I think it does. In this market a player like Icardi should be worth at least 100m. He's only 25 years old and he's been scoring 20+ goals per season for 2-3 years now if not more. He's the one thing that merda has that I envy. He's the best striker in Serie A in my opinion. Higuain is a great player too, but will also be 31 next season.

Icardi has been underrated due to Merda's lack of success. He hasn't had opportunities on the CL stage.
Lewandowski is available according to rumours, Do we have a rich owner? Big Grin
(05-29-2018, 11:17 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: [ -> ]You wish. They'll send Loca on laon just to keep crapo.

you're probably right! But can;t you just let me dream for once?! Devilol
(05-29-2018, 11:46 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Lewandowski is available according to rumours, Do we have a rich owner?  Big Grin

That's a complicated question...
Lewandowski would be a dream. But we'd still need to fix some issues to make sure we get the ball to him
Lol Lewandowski already makes 10mln euros what would we have to give him to come here 20 mill? We essentially had to double Bonucci's salary to get him over, let's not kid ourselves that he came for any other reason.
(05-29-2018, 05:46 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: [ -> ]The best indication yet that this "project" is over:

"Milan are reportedly weighing up a surprise return for Trabzonspor midfielder Juraj Kucka."

Fuck no. He offers nothing.
lol @ the possibility of Kucka coming back. I wouldn't reject him as Kessie's backup if we literally can't get anyone better. We need something.

We're now linked to Marcelo (CB) of Lyon. Not sure how good he is, I presume it's in the event one of our CBs leaves.

Oh, and Inter supposedly interested in Depay according to Gazzetta, but other places saying it's pretty much a done deal for Milan and Lyon are up to deal with the club.