AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Completely agree with you. I hope this is the last part we need to sign Morata and a decent defender.
Morata and Badelj are the first ones to join , now that the ban is lifted.
(07-20-2018, 12:21 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]Morata and Badelj are the first ones to join , now that the ban is lifted.

Will someone finally give me a good rumor about Montolivo leaving?  Devilol
(07-20-2018, 12:22 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: [ -> ]Will someone finally give me a good rumor about Montolivo leaving?  Devilol

Now you're just asking for miracles  Sagrin
(07-20-2018, 12:49 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]Now you're just asking for miracles  Sagrin

Today I have learned, that a god exists, so why not asking for the real problems XD
(07-19-2018, 09:51 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]PSG willing to pay Bonucci 10m/year

(07-20-2018, 12:22 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: [ -> ]Will someone finally give me a good rumor about Montolivo leaving?  Devilol

the greatest one is us beating UEFA
the next one is Kalinic passing the medical at Atletico
the very next one is Monolivo,Abate, leaving
(07-20-2018, 01:19 PM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: [ -> ]Today I have learned, that a god exists, so why not asking for the real problems XD
At least you are given the chance to believe in God's existence , before Hawking was :Big Grin
(07-20-2018, 01:23 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]At least you are given the chance to believe in God's existence , before Hawking was :Big Grin

Haha, I will soon have to go to church to thank mother maria for mercy.... I really hope we will get FC Zurich in Europa League. 
So, getting back to the adressed topic: 

What would you think of Federico Chiesa as a replacement for Suso? I know, it might not be the best transfer period for asking Fiorentina to give us a promising talent.  Sagrin Devilol
Wow. Congrats Milan and all the fans. Now sell the dead weight (Donna Suso etc) and get better players Big Grin
(07-20-2018, 01:53 PM)Reso Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Congrats Milan and all the fans. Now sell the dead weight (Donna Suso etc) and get better players Big Grin

Yes, I would really love to see the Donna Morata switch. Get rid off this Fatiola