AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-21-2018, 10:01 PM)slifersd Wrote: [ -> ]That is true. But Napoli and Inter can't activate the release clause and we are still talking to them. It at least seems like there are some genuine interest or intent on our part to sell Suso. If Napoli somehow thinks replacing Callejon with Suso is good business for them, I am not sure why we think doing that swap benefits us. But then again, it's Mirabelli.

The amount of money we would get for Suso benefits us.  The profit is large considering we bought him for cheap
Luca Antonelli has offers from Bologna, Real Betis and Fenerbahce [Sky]
Good for him....but are WE making any cash on the deal?
(06-21-2018, 11:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Good for him....but are WE making any cash on the deal?

I don't see us making more than 2m
40M is huge sum for us, but in today's market that sum means nothing. I agree Suso is too one dimensional-type of player, and sometimes too predictable, but on his best days, he could be decisive, furthermore you dont let your best player go if you wanna build a team. (We have to acknowledge hes currently one of our best players). Unless we have better replacement or could better use that sum to improve, I think we unfortunately should stick with him atm.
Btw if Meyer really wants us, we better work it out and sign him quickly.
I've been thinking about it and if we can sell Suso to Inter, get Brozovic in return AND sign Callejon.. I think that's good business

Basically two good players for one
Suso out for Brozovic and €15m Callejon in Meyer in thats actually very solid.Id ad Badelj as well.
Boca Juniors want to sign Zapata, he is one of Guillermo Barros Schelotto’s priority targets for next season [@DiMarzio]
Boca Juniors remain interested in Gustavo Gomez but Wolfsburg are in pole position to sign him [Sky]