AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Di Marzio says he cannot affirm that Milan's transfer market business is over.

Heh, heh, heh..
My bet was that SMS would be done on thursday. Lets see if it really happens Tomorrow?
We still don't have a #7..
(08-15-2018, 11:12 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]My bet was that SMS would be done on thursday. Lets see if it really happens Tomorrow?

I'd say a last minute deal on Friday at the end of the afternoon ! Big Grin
Laxalt libera Rodriguez destinazione Parigi: scambio con Draxler?

L’arrivo di Diego Laxalt libera Ricardo Rodriguez destinazione Parigi: in cambio il Milan vorrebbe ottenere Julian Draxler

La trattativa avviata e conclusa nel giro di una sera per portare Laxalt al Milan è parte di un ingranaggio che Leonardo e Maldini hanno messo in moto negli ultimi giorni. L’arrivo del terzino uruguaiano porterà a tre gli esterni bassi di sinistra nella rosa di Gattuso che, vista anche la presentazione avvenuta pochi giorni fa di Strinic, spingerebbe Ricardo Rodriguez ad essere l’uomo in eccesso. Non è un segreto che il duo dei dirigenti rossoneri diversi giorni fa avesse raccolto con interesse il sondaggio effettuato dal Psg per il terzino svizzero il quale però, in quel momento, non aveva un rimpiazzo adeguato. Ora con Laxalt in dirittura d’arrivo il discorso con il club parigino tornerà ad essere caldo e il Milan proverà, come già paventato nei giorni scorsi, ad inserire all’interno dell’operazione il cartellino di Julian Draxler poco considerato da Tuchel in questa pre-stagione.

Draxler, centrocampista tedesco classe ’93, permetterebbe a Gattuso di avere una mezzala in più capace di sostituire adeguatamente Jack Bonaventura (il cui nome è stato inserito in una possibile maxi-operazione con la Lazio per Milinkovic-Savic) sia in caso di cessione che in quella di dirottamento sugli esterni come già paventato nella prima giornata di campionato contro il Genoa dove mancherà per squalifica Calhanoglu. Julian Draxler permetterebbe al Milan di avere una rosa completa con praticamente un sostituto per ruolo capace così di poter competere agilmente nelle tre competizioni stagionali: Campionato, Europa League e Coppa Italia. Nella giornata di oggi Leonardo volerà a Valencia per chiudere l’affare Castillejo (con Bacca al Villarreal) e, secondo alcune fonti interne, potrebbe fare una tappa intermedia a Parigi prima di tornare in Italia proprio per riallacciare i rapporti con il Psg e mettere a segno l’accelerazione decisiva per portare Julian Draxler al Milan in cambio di Ricardo Rodriguez in Francia.
-----------------------------------------------------Reina---------------------------------------------------------

-------------Conti-------------------------Caldara---------Roma----------------------------------Laxalt------

------------------------------Kessie--------------Sergey-----------------Bakayoko-----------------------------------

--------------------------------------Hakan----------------------------Draxler------------------------

-------------------------------------------Higuain----------------------------------------------------------------
(08-15-2018, 11:03 PM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]Lol of course he is. Why the hell would he not move just because his wife is pregnant? Big Grin If someone is willing to pay him what Milan is paying him (or more/longer contract) he'll be out of here in the morning.

He has every right to stay. None of us would move when we can just collect several million. Why the hell would we?
But I don't agree with your "loyal to the club" comment. As I said, if anyone out there is willing to match his salary, he'll peace out quick (or if we offer him a nice golden handshake).

It is only your assumption based on nothing. His wife is pregnant. At least someone who knows how to deal with pregnant woman can agree that is a reasonable reason to choose to stay in Milan. 

Like you said it is his right to stay and many people would choose the same. If he will accept to move if same salary is offered to him, we absolutely don't have idea about it.
Of course it's my assumption man. I didn't have a conversation with the guy.

Football players are human. They have feelings, a life, family, happiness, sadness, etc. We talk about from a fan's perspective, but from a human perspective it's unfair that we want them to go whenever we want them to go because we don't want them in our club.

So again, from a Milan's fan's perspective I want him gone. My assumption that he will leave if someone offers him the same/more money stems from the fact that we see it every day from football players. So, I think (yes, assumption) that Monto will gtfo too along with his pregnant wife if the money is there. None of these guys are loyal. That part of the game died a long time ago.

I don't follow your comment of "at least someone that knows how to deal with Milan". Not sure what you mean...
Mercato is looking really good. Extremely smart moves so far. With the additions of Laxalt & Castillejo they've addressed that lack of pace and directness we have needed for so long.
About Montolivo, given benefit of doubt, I respect this decision not to move away from his pregnant wife. Also, he is just exercising the contract right entitled to him. His contract is the legacy from past management, and we can only blame them for the mistake made throughout these few years.

As for player loyalty to club, or vice versa, it no longer exists (or happens rarely) nowadays. I do admire the old time when everyone was saying Milan family, but it is no longer about personal, it is all business now. With that said, I think this summer there are some good business deals made. I am remaining cautious at this point since I don't know how Rino is getting the team together yet. We will see in a few days though. Finger crossed.