AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-21-2018, 02:59 AM)porcho Wrote: [ -> ]the things are at the moment. It's actually better if he leaves. What's the point in staying if there's constantly going to be drama's with whether he is staying or going.

Give all the players an ultimatum, get rid of Raiola or leave. 

Donnarumma can be sold for arround 60m
Bonaventura could be worth around 30m
Abate could leave for 4-5 m
Mastour can go for 2-3 m

With that money we would have Pepe Reina in Goal and we can possibly get Florenzi from Roma for Bonaventura and a modest striker to give experience to Cutrone and Silva.
It looks like all the following players will be available for free this summer :
- Younes
- Bernard => We should try to get him
- Lichtsteiner
- Criscito
- Strinic => Already ours
- Ferreyra
- Ibrahimovic
- Balotelli
- Reina => Already ours
- Badelj
- Canales
- Asamaoah
- Fellaini
- De Vrij => We should try if we get rid of Zapata and if Musacchio doesn't stay (as he doesn't play)
- Emre Can => We should try because the guy is a good player and Juventus want him ...
- Wilshere
- Meyer
- Joao Moutinho
- Lavezzi
- Sung Yong Ki => Looks like this guy will be ours ... ??
I watched Swansea vs Tottenham this past weekend in the FA cup just so I can watch Ki play. Honestly, just average. There is NOTHING this guy has that we don't already have. I can't quite understand why we are going after him, except that Mirabelli signed him for Sunderland in 13/14. Someone needs to tell Mirabelli that it's been 4 years since then and this guy Ki has not improved and has not made any steps forward in his career for that matter. Mirabelli needs to double check his scouting records, and maybe start scouting today's players rather then going back to a player he liked 4 years ago.
(03-21-2018, 11:21 AM)nefremo Wrote: [ -> ]I watched Swansea vs Tottenham this past weekend in the FA cup just so I can watch Ki play. Honestly, just average. There is NOTHING this guy has that we don't already have. I can't quite understand why we are going after him, except that Mirabelli signed him for Sunderland in 13/14. Someone needs to tell Mirabelli that it's been 4 years since then and this guy Ki has not improved and has not made any steps forward in his career for that matter. Mirabelli needs to double check his scouting records, and maybe start scouting today's players rather then going back to a player he liked 4 years ago.

I agree, while it's a good thing to have a guy who has a lot of connections and knows a lot of players thanks to his previous jobs and his past scouting, he needs to refresh them and not use only that. A guy like this Ki from Sunderland or Swansea (or whatever team he plays in ahah) can only be on a commercial purpose. He's not a needed player.
I doubt DeVrij will agree to became backup for Roma and Bonucci.
I agree about De Vrij. As good as he is, I don't think it's particularly realistic right now. We've been linked a few times to Marcano of Porto, who is also free this summer. I don't know too much about him personally, just that he's been relatively successful there, Rubin Kazan and previously in Spain where he broke out.
(03-21-2018, 07:45 AM)Raffa_Rossoneri Wrote: [ -> ]Give all the players an ultimatum, get rid of Raiola or leave. 

Donnarumma can be sold for arround 60m
Bonaventura could be worth around 30m
Abate could leave for 4-5 m
Mastour can go for 2-3 m

With that money we would have Pepe Reina in Goal and we can possibly get Florenzi from Roma for Bonaventura and a modest striker to give experience to Cutrone and Silva.

If we were truly going to get rid of them. This is the price I think we could recoup:
Donnarumma 50-60m
Bonaventura 15-20m
Abate free
Mastour free

Just for the record, I actually don't mind keeping them all, barring Mastour.

And, I don't really care that much about Donnarumma. I am getting annoyed, but if he stays, I won't mind at all.
Villarreal have reportedly decided not to exercise their €15m purchase option for Milan striker Carlos Bacca.
Great! We have Bacca back, can we please sell Kalinic then.
I honestly prefer to have Bacca than him.
(03-21-2018, 10:57 AM)GeoTav Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like all the following players will be available for free this summer :
- Younes
- Bernard => We should try to get him
- Lichtsteiner
- Criscito
- Strinic => Already ours
- Ferreyra
- Ibrahimovic
- Balotelli
- Reina => Already ours
- Badelj
- Canales
- Asamaoah
- Fellaini
- De Vrij => We should try if we get rid of Zapata and if Musacchio doesn't stay (as he doesn't play)
- Emre Can => We should try because the guy is a good player and Juventus want him ...
- Wilshere
- Meyer
- Joao Moutinho
- Lavezzi
- Sung Yong Ki => Looks like this guy will be ours ... ??
I would take Bernard, Wilshere, Badelj, Balotelli & Emre Can.
I know Balotelli is questionable, but he's scoring a lot of goals & if he's ok with a squad role I wouldn't mind having him as an option when all else fails.
Bernard is a good nifty player, he's creative and can dribble. If we had a lot of money to spend I would pick someone else, but for free I think he's a steal.
Wilshere is injury prone but I was super impressed both legs for Arsenal I thought he played outstandingly well and he's having a relatively positive season. 
Emre Can is super talented, but there will be almost all the big clubs after him if I had to guess.
Badelj would be a very good rotational player, I'd get Montolivo off the books and replace him with Badelj. 

Lichsteiner for me a maybe, he's a good player but I'm not sure how he's doing now.