AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-28-2018, 10:12 PM)artand Wrote: [ -> ]what a joke of club we are.
celebrating Halilovic as he was Messi

You just told a lie.
(06-29-2018, 02:17 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say Immobile is the best realistic option given any circumstance

If Cristiano Ronaldo is avail for 120m.. i think he is a realistic target too.. in fact.. i would throw all our transfer budget to acquire him if he is within reach.. i am on the Messi side when it comes to GOAT arguement but i cannot deny what a machine Cr7 is.. he might be 33.. he might cost a nuke in wages but we will get very far with him.. he scores not just a bucket of goals, he scores 3 buckets of goals.. he is as fit as anyone can possibly be and now he is more of a C.F than anything else.. he doesnt have Serie' A on his accomplishment and it will help solidify his arguement as GOAT if he wins it all in Italy too.. he certainly wont lack the motivation.. he will also bring in recognition on a global scale not to mention sponsorship windfalls and affect the sale of club merchandise greatly..

Euro2016, Epl, English League Cup, Fa Cup.. World Club Cup.. 5 times UCL winner.. La Liga.. Kings Cup.. adding Seria A and the Italian Cup to the list is within imagination i reckon.. not to mention being the golden boot winner in a 3rd country..
Milan and Halilovic's agent Ramadani are working with Hamburg to free the player from his current contract to allow him to arrive at Milan at no cost. He is expected to be Suso's backup. [@Gazzetta_it]

Suso's agent has offered him to Real Madrid, now lead by Suso former Spain youth coach Lopetegui. His release clause for foreign clubs is €40m. [ANSA]

lol
Badelj could still end up at Milan this summer. Milan have recently met with his agent Ramadani (also Halilovic's agent). [@Corriere]
(06-29-2018, 02:16 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]What an awful defense.  Are we really gonna get butthurt because I called some guy a joke?  He exaggerated and I called him a joke for doing so.  I don't get what the big deal is.  Next time I'll refrain from commenting and just ignore

Wow, great one-liner ad hominem! You can add me to the ignore list, maybe you'll soon have this forum on your own because you cannot see anyone else.
(06-29-2018, 11:58 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, great one-liner ad hominem! You can add me to the ignore list, maybe you'll soon have this forum on your own because you cannot see anyone else.

You don't provide much to this board anyways
Milan is focused on acquiring Immobile. The key could be the salary, which Milan are more than willing to increase from the €2 million he is currently earning. It remains to be seen how much Lotito will request for Immobile. [Sky]
(06-29-2018, 12:33 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Milan is focused on acquiring Immobile. The key could be the salary, which Milan are more than willing to increase from the €2 million he is currently earning. It remains to be seen how much Lotito will request for Immobile. [Sky]

Bet he asks €100m , he'll settle for less but it will not be cheap and may be out of our grasp.It depends on how much Immobile wants Milan.Lotito has been burned by CAS before for mistreating players and lost them for €0  and €70/€80/€90/€100m is above market value for Immobile
Great news. Fellaini has renewed his contract with Man U Big Grin
(06-29-2018, 12:32 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]You don't provide much to this board anyways

And you think you do? Besides posting news, judging and picking fights with everyone, what else do you offer?

Bet you won't read it anyway because you have ignored me. That's what you do, ignoring everybody who disagrees, isn't it?