AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We should have been all over that. It's a shame....
(05-26-2018, 09:52 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.football-italia.net/121958/d...E2%82%AC8m

wtf, I know the hype isn't as high lately, but this seems a bargain!

I havent heard of such a fee for a player of his hype or calibre for a very long time.. and for 2m per year at that.. his wages are even lower than Borini lol
Where are B&G? Big Grin

"Now is the time to enjoy this," Ronaldo said on television after the game in Kiev, Ukraine. "And in the coming days you will have my answer to the fans, the ones who have really been on my side. It has been very nice being at Real Madrid."
Told that it sounded like he was saying goodbye, Ronaldo said: "In the coming days you will have my answer. Now we must just enjoy this moment. The future of one player is not important. We have made history."
(05-26-2018, 11:02 PM)reza Wrote: [ -> ]Where are B&G? Big Grin

"Now is the time to enjoy this," Ronaldo said on television after the game in Kiev, Ukraine. "And in the coming days you will have my answer to the fans, the ones who have really been on my side. It has been very nice being at Real Madrid."
Told that it sounded like he was saying goodbye, Ronaldo said: "In the coming days you will have my answer. Now we must just enjoy this moment. The future of one player is not important. We have made history."

I wonder where he'd go
(05-26-2018, 09:52 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.football-italia.net/121958/d...E2%82%AC8m

wtf, I know the hype isn't as high lately, but this seems a bargain!

Thanks to their SD, Monchi, ex Sevilla's
(05-26-2018, 11:30 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where he'd go

The only realistic targets I can think of are United and PSG. They have to have a shitload of money and a real chance at CL.
(05-27-2018, 02:53 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]The only realistic targets I can think of are United and PSG. They have to have a shitload of money and a real chance at CL.

PSG won't be spending like last summer
(05-27-2018, 03:44 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]PSG won't be spending like last summer

Unless it's a neymar swap deal
(05-27-2018, 02:49 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to their SD, Monchi, ex Sevilla's

When he was leaving Spain I really wanted him at Milan. The guy is good at building teams out of nothing.
(05-27-2018, 07:59 AM)somedevil Wrote: [ -> ]When he was leaving Spain I really wanted him at Milan. The guy is good at building teams out of nothing.

But our team is worse than nothing. It is a shitload of deadwoods Sagrin