AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
€9m on signing €4.5m wages...More than Isco
Meyer would be a really good pick up to me. He is already plenty talented and is still very young. Sure we might have to pay a high salary for him but then again he is a free agent so we don't need to pay any transfer fees. With Biglia aging, I can realistically see Meyer taking over the deep laying play maker spot from him in the near future. Meyer is simply a must get for me and I hope we are not wasting time.
Udinese interested in Musacchio
(06-20-2018, 07:34 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Udinese interested in Musacchio

Udinese never spend.He is still worth what we paid , €15m at the least.They looking for a loan ?
(06-20-2018, 07:54 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: [ -> ]Udinese never spend.He is still worth what we paid , €15m at the least.They looking for a loan ?

I don't know but what I do know is we're looking for loans

zing
Inter are in negotiations with Suso’s agent and Milan are open to a potential sale across San Siro, claim Sky Sport Italia.

Callejon would be his replacement
Should be noted the release clause only applies to foreign teams
One of Inter's ideas is to propose Candreva to Milan for Suso but the Milan management are interested in other counterparts in the potential deal like Brozovic [Sky]
Meyer is a free agent if I recall? Sure the wages are high but his value is at least 35-40million.

No thank you to Candreva for Suso, nor Brozovic.
(06-20-2018, 11:20 PM)WCmilan Wrote: [ -> ]Meyer is a free agent if I recall? Sure the wages are high but his value is at least 35-40million.

No thank you to Candreva for Suso, nor Brozovic.

Meyer is free. And would be a great pickup.

I'll take 25m and Joao Mario thank you. spend 20 on Politano and we've sorted both the CM position and LW position sorted. Sell off Bonaventura and bring in Neres from Ajax.
Add Meyer for free... loan with option deals for Renato Sanches and Dani Ceballos and we've got some depth plus promising players in CM.

all without potentially being out of pocket. For those that have only seen the Inter Joao Mario... trust me, he's a lot better than that. Just needs the right team to make it work.