AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Summer transfer window 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-03-2018, 02:14 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like Milan wants to sell Locatelli

I’d hate to see him leave, I’m pretty certain that we’ll see him blossom like Cristante in a few years.
Absolutely NO to a Locatelli sale. Whoever in this management even entertains that idea should be booted out immediately.

Also, that 45M bid for Romagnoli? hahaha really funny!!

Speaking of sales, I gotta say Inter have done a great job by selling their youngsters this summer AND adding buyback options on almost all of them. It's smart business. It gives them free flowing cash this summer and helps them get around FFP....at the same time gives them the opportunity to buy back these players at a later date when funds may be more available to them and FFP isn't much of an issue.
I think we should look at this model to be honest, as we could easily raise a good amount by doing this. It also gives the buying team a lot more incentive to play these guys and develop them as they could turn a good profit by selling them back to us in a couple of years.
He should be kept for all the obvious reasons and let's not forget lack of midfield depth was one of the huge weaknesses last season too.
Buy Paredes and keep Locatelli. Get rid of Biglia and Montolivo
ACMilan have deposited Alen Halilovic's contract with the Lega. He joins on a free transfer. Welcome Alen, I hope that he will prove his doubters wrong.
Nothing to lose in this transfer. The kid is very talented and that can be seen. Whether he can finally start reaching his potential here remains to be seen obviously. But for free, I don't see how this can be a bad transfer even if he only ends up being a back up for a few years.
Yeah I'm glad to have him
(07-03-2018, 03:21 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: [ -> ]Buy Paredes and keep Locatelli.  Get rid of Biglia and Montolivo

Okmilan
Well I guess nobody wants Bacca lol
Kalinic and Bacca are on the transfer market. Milan want to keep André Silva. Sevilla and Atletico want Kalinic, a deal could be closed as soon as next week on the basis of loan wih obligation to buy

[@DiMarzio]